Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

SIXTEEN

21.5K 1.1K 338
By JEONfanTAEsea

Plans can change with passing time but the destiny is inevitable..

On his way back from Jungkook's office, Jimin found Taehyung going somewhere. He smirked as his mind came up with a devilish plan.

''Hey, Kim Taehyung?'' He called making the blonde boy look in his direction and his face scrunched immediately when he saw who was calling him. He don't want to talk to Jimin because that boy gets on his nerves and he is afraid that he can lose his temper if Jimin kept bugging him. But he has no other option because by now Jimin was standing in front of him with his both hands shoved deep in his pocket.

''How are you, Taehyung?'' He asked extra sweetly, making the blonde confuse. This is not Park Jimin.

'' I a-am fine. Thank you.'' He replied, hesitantly, his mind running extra miles as to why suddenly Jimin was talking with him so sweetly.

''I hope you are not having any inconvenience in JK's care.'' He commented again, his head tilted to side and amusement visible in his hazel eyes. Taehyung become even more confused. Why the fuck Jimin was behaving like they are soulmates?.... Last time he checked, things were not much better between them.

'' What do you want, Jimin?'' Finally he snapped. This boy makes him lose his cool and Jimin made an innocent 'O' shaped face seeing Taehyung throwing daggers at him.

''Woah... Little Taehyungie gets angry too?'' He asked, his hands raised above in mock surrender and Taehyung wanted to try his taekwondo skills but he knew that if he don't want his bones broken, he better not mess up with Park Jimin.

'' I am not little, Park Jimin.'' Taehyung said through gritted teeth and Jimin made a thinking face.

''Oh yes, How could I forget how you literally threw yourself over JK....that really proves you are grown up.'' Jimin replied with a suggestive smirk and Taehyung's face became red in frustration.

'' Are you done?... Can I leave now?'' He asked when he realised that there isn't much he can do right now. If he want to get successful in his mission he will have to ignore some things.... You need to lose some things in order to get others...

'' Not yet...'' The boy replied immediately and Taehyung raised his eyebrow in question. Jimin looked at him sharply making Taehyung panic internally but he didn't show it on his face. Jimin started walking around him, looking at his face with observing eyes while Taehyung unknowingly started fiddling with his fingers.

'' There was a thing I couldn't understand, Taehyung?'' He started, now standing in front of him again and the blonde waited for him to continue.

'' First of all, you went to the club, danced gracefully luring all the man and then, you were suddenly gone...no one saw you....isn't that a bit strange?'' He started and Taehyung looked at him angrily. He don't want to go through this shit again.

'' Number two, You appear everywhere JK went but you were again gone making everyone search for you madly...Was it really a coincident?'' He paused again to look at Taehyung's features which were a little tensed by now and the short heighted boy smirked.

'' And third, someone broke into your house because, as you said, maybe they thought that they can get some information from you.....which, by chance has never happened before. JK had so many flings in his past but none of their house was broken into......that's pretty strange in itself....isn't it?'' He asked Taehyung, whose mind was screaming in panic.....did Jimin found something?... Is it possible that he left some clue behind? But he didn't speak.

''And what is the most strangest of all is that I didn't find even a single fingerprint in your house other than yours.....How is it possible?'' Jimin waited for a reply from Taehyung who didn't know what to say next. His one sentence said in panic and fear can ruin his years of hard work.

'' Taehyung...are you here?'' He waved his hand in front of Taehyung's face taking him back to reality and the blonde gulped secretly.

'' What are you trying to say?'' The blonde asked finally making Jimin chuckle and look at his nails.

''You are not that naïve?'' He replied simply, now looking directly into Taehyung's brown eyes.

'' You mean I came to club deliberately and then vanished because I wanted JK to search for me and then appear again because he couldn't find me and by saying that you couldn't find any other fingerprints, you are implying that I was the one who messed up his own house so that I can reach where I am today?'' Taehyung spat angrily, the veins of his neck and forehead popping out at the strain of how loudly he was yelling, his fists clenched making his knuckles turn white as he looked in Jimin's eyes challengingly.

Jimin looked at Taehyung for a moment making the boy repent what he blabbered but the short boy started laughing out of anywhere making Taehyung look at him confusedly, his anger still bubbling inside his veins.

''Oh Kim Taehyung, you are so funny...'' Jimin commented, still laughing his ass off and Taehyung wanted to shoot a bullet between Jimin's eyes......''But I never said that?'' And suddenly he was serious again.... Taehyung was awestruck at the man's duality.

'' Now, when you have made me look at things this way, I'll surely investigate things with that point of view.'' He commented but the blonde was still looking at him dumbfounded. He himself has told Jimin so much.

''My eyes are always on you, Kim Taehyung.'' With the final words, Jimin left Taehyung with his own thoughts.

'' Till you know the truth about me, I'll have done my work, Park Jimin...no one can stop me.'' With that, the blonde also walked away, not before reminding himself for being extra careful from now on and avoid Park Jimin as much as he can.

JK along with his Golden5 was sitting in the living room, discussing something important when Taehyung walked in. Everyone looked at him and the boy felt a little restless at the way Jungkook and Jimin were looking at him.

Has Park Jimin said something to Jungkook?

When no one spoke, he broke the silence.

''What happened?'' He asked sitting beside Jin who smiled at him sweetly making the boy relax a little.

''Someone has called police to tell about a shipment of weapons that was going to be smuggled today....The officer has called to tell that but he couldn't trace the number or find out its details.'' Yoongi explained making the boy's palm sweat. He was thankful for being careful to hack into the system and destroy his information before anyone could find out.....yes, he had used Namjoon's laptop to mask his doings.

''W-What?''

''Yes... the traitor thought that he could make police arrest JK with evidences but he didn't knew that the whole system works for him.'' This time Jimin spoke looking at Taehyung with a sickening sweet smile and suddenly, Taehyung wanted to vomit.

'' But don't worry, everything is under control....no one can destroy JK.'' Jungkook claimed proudly looking at Taehyung with his cocky smirk.

'' That's good....but is there any way by which we can find who has called the cops?'' He needs to be sure.

''We don't need to waste our time on a person who isn't worth it.'' Hobi replied and Jungkook nodded in agreement. He don't need to waste his time on something that lose the game before even starting it.

''Min, Park, Hobi?'' Jungkook called making the three boys immediately look at him attentively.

'' Increase the security and tell the security department to tap each and every call that is connected to this Island...I can't sit so carelessly after two attempts of my fall...this is a serious issue.'' He ordered coldly and the three boys nodded immediately.

They stood up and went to their work while Taehyung sat there lost in his thoughts Jungkook looked at him and felt a little bad for not helping him earlier.

''Tae....Are you okay?'' He asked making the blonde come out of his trance and nod in reply with a weak smile and Jungkook nodded.

'' BTW...that was the best fuck of my life.'' He leaned closer and whispered in Taehyung's ear making the boy blush again....and Taehyung reminded himself to smack his own head once he is alone for blushing at a comment like that from Jungkook.

The mafia smirked, totally satisfied with the response of the blonde to his words and looked towards Namjoon.

''Namjoon Hyung, I need your help.'' With that the two boys went leaving Taehyung alone with Jin.

Sometime near the midnight, when the dark was surrounding the whole Island and no other sound could be heard, a low voice of strained breathing and ruffling of sheets was heard.

The blonde lie in his bed with sweat formed on his forehead, his palms sweating as he felt difficulty in breathing. His face morphed into pain when he heard the words that every night haunts him.....

''I love you, Tae....''

And suddenly, Taehyung got up. His whole body shaking and sweating as he rubbed his chest to relax his breathing, tears brimmed in his eyes.

Every night....every fucking night....these four words haunts him. Its been years when he last slept peacefully.

He clenched his fists as he looked into the darkness with determination.

''Five years....Five years Jeon Jungkook...You snatched my sleep from me. I promise you, I'll become your worst nightmare..''

__________________

Hey VIOLETS....

Don't forget to vote and Comment.....Just imagine how you will feel if you work so hard and get only eight to ten votes in return?...

Don't be a silent reader....show some love, Guys...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 36.1K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
128K 6.5K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
1.7M 89.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...