The Mechanic

By AfricanSotho

As Faizal showed her around, she often caught him staring at her when he didn't think she was looking. He had... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25

21

180 11 2
By AfricanSotho

Sebina filled everyone's champagne glasses while they lounged in their bikinis and swimming trunks in the rooftop pool. It was lucky that they all were at the Hilton Yaounde because they could stay in the pool until they got tired.

"Bert..." Kalin was saying as Sebina took off the robe she had on on top of her swimsuit. "Bert was an ass when we were together but he looks tamed now. I dont know what this woman, Sebina, is doing to you but whatever it is, she should keep it up."

Everyone agreed and Bert turned his head to watch as the said woman walked towards the stairs, looking like a snack in the black and blue ensemble. He could feel the blood rushing to his phallus and he was glad that the pool was not that well lit.

Sebina made her way into the water, all eyes on her, not giving a damn about the cellulite and stretch marks the bikini revealed. She wasn't thick but she had a nice proportional body which drove the men she had been with crazy.

She swam over to Bert and floated beside him, her champagne glass in hand. She looked at him and smiled and he had to force himself to look away before he said or did something that could get him into trouble with Sebina.

The conversations they had were amazing and eventually the men got out of the water to leave the women to gossip.

"I can't believe you're engaged," Andrew, Cass' husband said, taking a swig from his beer as he helped himself to some food from the platter they had brought with them.  "She's a gem, that woman."

Bert drank his beer. He didn't want to talk about this, not when he couldn't even have the woman he was supposedly engaged to. "She is a gem," he agreed, glancing at the women as they laughed.

Kalin's husband looked at him. "Kalin was swearing that this was a fake engagement beause you wanted to get the tender. She knew that Andrew here and his wife like Sebina. She was going to expose you if you won."

Andrew laughed. "Women," he said.

Bert's eyes went to Kalin for a moment before she looked up and saw him staring at her. She smiled and waved. Evil woman.

"So when is the wedding?" Andrew asked.

Bert almost choked on his beer. "We haven't picked a date yet."

"Better pick soon. I miss some African cuisine. Like serious Mala-moholu (tripe) and pap (porridge) cooked in the black pots outside on an open fire. You're having a traditional wedding, right?"

"We'll see."

Meanwhile, Cass and Kalin were grilling Sebina about Bert, huddled in the corner of the pool with their glasses never going empty of champagne. They giggled as they spoke about their husbands, Sebina opting to not talk much and changing the topic when things got to Bert.

She glanced at him and he was looking at her, drinking.

"Now, there's a man in love if I ever saw one," Cass said, wringing her wet red hair.

"Tell me about it," Kalin filled in, smirking. "I hate the man but I've never seen him look at someone like this. Girl, you got me capital J."

Sebina smiled. "Doesn't your husband look at you the same?"

"Girl, please. That was once upon a time. Now we just tolerate each other. We haven't been happy for a while. He got jealous of Bert because I kept trying to rub my success in the man's face. I was obsessed with getting my revenge so much that I forgot my husband."

"You know what, Kalin, we're going to get you back on that horse again," Sebina said.

Cass giggled. "Juicy."

"How?"

Sebina smirked. Then she called out to the men. "Boys!! Game time!!"

The men walked over and got into the water, each man near his woman.

"So..." Sebina said mysteriously. "We are going to play Adult truth or dare. No childish games which means, if everyone is ok with it, it might get sexual."

Everyone grinned and nodded, agreeing.

Bert frowned with a curious smirk. Was the wild side of Sebina that he had rarely been exposed to coming out? Here? Now? This was about to get good.

"Well, Andrew...you can start first and the person you pick will pick another darer or truther...so yeah, that's how it will go. And there's no option to take a shot if you don't want to do either."

Andrew rubbed his hands gleefully. He looked at Kalin's husband. "Gary, truth or dare?"

Gary laughed, turning red as he ruffled his wet curls. "Dare."

A couple of impressed ooohs escaped from the group.

"I..." Andrew said. "Dare you to lick my wife's toes."

Sebina cringed and looked at Bert with a WTF expression as Gary did exactly that.

Kalin laughed. "Can you do me next, Gary?"

He lustfully turned to her. "I can do that and more to you," he huskily said. Then he passed the game baton on until it got back to him. "Sebina," he said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Sebina said, because the game was getting a little too sexual for her liking.

Just a minute ago, Cass had been dared by Kalin to give her husband a hand job in the pool and she absolutely did it but for a few seconds, leaving Sebina shocked. When she said it could get sexual, she meant lap dance, kissing, twerking, not full on porno in the pool. And nobody except her, seemed to mind the extreme PDA.

Gary looked at her. "Are you in love with Bert?"

She almost choked on air as everyone looked at her. This was not supposed to be part of the game! Her heart threatened to beat out of her chest. She guzzled the remainder of her champagne.

"We're not here for obvious things," Bert said, saving her. She had already told him that she was in love with Faizal, not him. There was no need to embarrass her. "Pick something else."

Everyone agreed and thus, Sebina was given the only option remaining, a dare.

"I dare you..." Gary looked at his wife. "Well, I'm feeling a little nice so just kiss Bert and give him a strip tease. He hasnt received anything yet."

Everyone laughed except Sebina and Bert. He looked at her then leaned towards her ear. "Look, I'd understand if you don't want to do this."

She swam out of the water and beckoned for him to follow. She had started this game so she might as well end it. She grabbed a chair and using her phone, she played some Elaine while Bert sat in the chair and the others watched.

He said...
Enter at your own risk...
I am not responsible...
For the misery I would cause you...
Let me warn you...

Moving to the slow, sensual beat, she slowly bent over and whined her waist, her ass looking like a heart from Bert's viewpoint, moving in the direction of the infinity sign.

He bit his fist and sat back, wanting to run his hands across the couple of light brown stripes that ran across and beneath her bottom. He knew that he couldn't so he just resorted to watching, a tent forming in his trunks.

"Give it to him harder!" Kalin yelled as the group laughed. "He's gonna burst!"

Sebina winked at her then went down on her knees, sliding her arms on the wet floor. Her chest touched the ground, perfectly arching her back which made her ass lift up into the air like a professional stripper. She started throwing it back and the group just watched in fascination.

She got up from the floor and because this was a strip tease, she hiked her panties higher and straddled Bert who grabbed her butt cheeks in both hands, pulling her down onto his hard member.

She looked shocked for a moment, the two of them just staring at each other before Sebina tore her gaze away, resuming what she was doing. She started grinding her ass hard on the bulge in his pants and he groaned, loudly.

The group in the pool cheered.

"Fuck, Sebina," Bert breathed, the veins in his neck and arms popping. "Stop."

She immediately stopped and got off him and as she did, he caught a slight whiff of her arousal. She quietly looked at him before grabbing her phone and turning off the music. She downed her full champagne glass before excusing herself and leaving the pool.

Bert let out a trembling sigh and used both his hands to wipe his face, frustrated. He stood up from the chair and walked into the pool to cool down.

When he surfaced, the two couples were staring at him.

"Um... shouldn't you follow her?" Andrew asked with a knowing smirk. He turned to Cass. "Want to have a party of our own after that insane show?"

She eagerly nodded and they left the pool, followed by Kalin and Gary who excused themselves too.

Bert, seeing that he was left alone, got out of the water and made his way to his room, planning to get drunk and pass out.

He got into the dark room and headed towards the bathroom only to hear the sound of something falling coming through the slightly open door while the shower ran.

He knocked but it seemed Sebina could not hear him so slightly worried, he opened the door.

"Sebina, are you-"

The words dried up on his lips as he stared at the woman who was in the bathtub, legs on either side of the tub, the shower head's pressured water making her toes curl. Her head whipped around when she heard him and she froze.

Her phone sat against a towel, facing her with someone staring at the half naked Bert on the screen.

Faizal.

Sebina tried to speak but the screen went dark, a sign that Faizal had just left the video call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
26.5K 3.7K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
2.4K 110 14
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 π‡πšπ¬π«πšπ­ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 "The hardest thing in life is to watch someone you love go away from you " π—›π—”π—¦π—›π—œπ—  π—•π—”π—œπ—š is a...
1.5K 389 37
Should age be a barrier when it comes to love? For as long as Nathan could remember, Tracy has always been by his side, protecting him, caring for hi...