azur light of the starry spar...

By charcaradon

when mysterious cubes started appearing all over the stars, starting with the Autobot triple changer known as... More

Ch.1
CH, 2
CH. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch.7
ch#8
ch.9
Ch#10
ch#11
Ch#12
CH#13
ch#14
Ch#15
CH#16
CH#17
CH# 17.5
Ch#18
Ch#19
ch.20
CH#21
CH# 22
CH#23.5
CH#24
CH#25
CH#26
CH#27
CH#28
CH#29
CH#30
CH# 31
CH# 32
CH#33

CH# 23

60 0 0
By charcaradon

now on the way back to the eagle union, Jetfire is tinkering in the machine where it releases signals that are now working at random...

Jetfire: hmmm...interesting...this machine isn't complete...i wonder if the inventor is kidnapped?

silverbolt: well no we didn't they were proper-

then broadside and alpha bravo then took in both Akashi and yuubari in the spare room that Jetfire is using as a makeshift lab...

alpha bravo: well i did it anyway!

akashi: let me go nyaow!

yuubari: somebody! help me!

then broadside now went out of his way and tries to calm them down...  

broadside: ok! please help me turn everyone affected and turned into females, and we won't kill you...since the autobots won't kill in anger...

akashi: w-wait! you're friends with the trainbots and piranha!?

broadside: we did work together against the Decepticons when they attacked japan where they once tried to get an energy reactor...

silverbolt: yeah! we're the good guys! and the decepticons really wanted to use you, but not all of them!

broadside: turn us back to boys and we'll let you go...

akashi: if you'll let us go, we'll help you!

jetfire: ok! since your an unarmed individual...we'll do it anyway

both of the two sakura empire's kansen both now reluctantly agreed to work with jetfire and the azur lane-aligned C-kansen[cybertronian kansen] to fix the machine responsible...

akashi: i hope they won't kill us...

yuubari: i heard rumors from poison bite... that they kill prisoners and recycle their bodies!

akashi: what!?

jetfire: what are you two talking about?

akashi: n-nyathing?!

jetfire: ok how is the machine? i was checking up with the schematics and to tell you the truth is that the autobots are like the azur lane organization where we fight to maintain peace and order...

akashi:...

jetfire: ok...so how's your progress?

akashi: the machine wasn't fixed yet since yubaari blew it up!

jetfire: maybe with some cybertronian ingenuity perhaps we can fix it in time...

and so as the autobot scientist who settled in the northern parliament now is now fixing the machine, and he does so by plugging it into broadside's power grid and now is trying to fix it and turn everyone affected by it back to normal...

jetfire: great i think this'll take much longer, maybe one overnight job...

akashi: if we don't do it what are you gonna do to us!?

broadside: well absolutely nothing...since we are compliant to the laws and regulations that the prisoners only have sentences depending on the crimes, and since we don't know any crime, so you're free to go...

yubaari: you mean it!?

broadside: well we're autobots aren't we?

akashi: just like piranha?

broadside: you know that he stopped being a decepticon since he loved being with us i even work with him one time...i kinda liked that guy too bad i can't keep up.

both akashi and yubaari then got themselves assured as they continued their work...as the really unfortunate alpha bravo is being surrounded by his team...

alpha bravo: wh-what are you doing!?

air raid: i think this could be funny~?

silverbolt: i think so...since we're all girls now!

skydive: i think i remember that hot rod kissed some human girl one time...or optimus kissing melissa airborne one time, i don't get it but i love the concept of organic creatures without the headmaster process!

alpha bravo: wh-what are you gonna do to me!?

fireflight:...how about we start to really act like girls then?

slingshot: and hey hey~! we can all do this!

now his affected teammates now are doing something that only humans can call something to the category of "special service", as broadside now takes alpha bravo,

apha bravo: thanks broadside! i thought I'm a goner!

broadside: well i kinda remembered that one time i kinda met one of the nekomimi during a meet and greet during the post war concert!...and maybe i got a VIP pass due to me being a wrecker!

alpha bravo: what kind of deranged fetish do you even have?!

broadside: well don't blame me for my own fetishes for idols! 

flashback, cybertron nekonimi concert:

now broadside is in a concert where he is being happy for once, since the war is over, and he visited this place to finally release the steam of fighting for way too long...as he watched the two cybertronian idols now make themselves known... 

...as broadside and some others cheered on in the crowd, and broadside standing out as when the concert ended with both of them announcing something...

nekomimi duo: and now we have a special guest!...it's one of the members of the famous wreckers...it's the big guy who's in the back...[and one of us might have a crush on him~!]

broadside: oh primus, yeaaah!!!!

and later after the concert is over, broadside now goes in for the meet and greet with the two idols from cybertron that he is so fond of...and left with a smile behind of his faceplate it hid his expressions and emotions very well but he feels it anyway...

present:

now alpha bravo now thinks that he has a weird cybertronian catgirl fetish...

alpha bravo: well now i always thought that your some big guy...now i know that you have some weuired fetish!

broadside: and what're you gonna do about it!? you're just one bot'!

alpha bravo: well i guess your right...but at least i know that you like catgirls!

broadside: well the war just ended and i was invited...plus I'm the only wrecker who liked their concerts!

 as he now walks with alpha bravo, the certain incident with him makes him remembers something back in the eagle union...where something  involving the girls playing with him being a girl...but he manages to pass it off as he berates the other aerialbots about it...as his aircraft carrier is now carrying jetfire and the aerialbots as well as the two sakura empire kansen...

sardegna empire, sixknight pov:

now in the sardegna empire where sixknight is now setting foot in one of the factions one of which is none other than the infamously pathetic sardegna empire but this is all gonna change when a six-changer like sixknight comes along...

sixknight: so this is the sardegna empire?

vittorio veneto: yelll yes it is...but we will now take away your rigging since it's that powerful and only to give it to you when we're all on missions!...

sixknight: fine! but I'm still as dangerous since i had ninja training in which I'm most capable without it!

Vittorio veneto: i see...

sixknight: and i can assassinate anyone at will...but your lucky I'm an Autobot and a member of the wreckers!

Vittorio Veneto: wreckers? what's that?

just like broadside before him, he explained what the wreckers are all about, but only with a beginner-level way of explaining it all since he just joined in...

sixknight: well...the wreckers are a group of seriously brave and overpowered Autobots where hey deal with stuff like; psychopaths with superweapons, tyrannical dictators, stuff any normal person doesn't wanna do while they're still alive!

vittorio veneto: i see now...i guess that we shouldn't get on your bad side...

sixknight: well that's right!

as they both watched on as they see breacher who somehow drove underwater and jumped out of the water with his strange and unusual rigging that has wheels instead of propellers...

breacher: oh land ho~!

sixknight: seriously breacher!?

vittorio veneto: at least i now know that you will never cease to amaze me...but i won't ever forgive the fact that you took out marco polo!

sixknight: oh yeah...she almost tried to kill me!

breacher: or you tried to kill her if someone didn't try to stop you!

sixknight: well yeah right!

now as the ship belonging to that of vittorio veneto's as they now are greeted by an entire entourage of sardegnian kansen who are residing here...

sixknight:...tsk!...

trento: oh this must be the new kansen!...hi I'm trento my class is of the same name!

sixknight: my name is sixknight...and I'm the "ninja knight"!

trento: oh...

then a girl with an unusual hat then run up to sixknight as he responded by jumping up and landing on top of a lamp post, impressing everyone...

pompeo magno: hey! my name is-

sixknight: say what again?...oh yeah your not a ninja knight like me!

pompeo magno: get down from there, I'm not even done with you!

then he jumped down showing off to everyone, and some others now go in to greet him up close with some rather bold statements right in his face

Impero: halt! you shall be under my direct supervision from now on!

sixknight: are you sure about that!?

impero: you sure am!

sixknight: ok! who is this woman!?

vittorio veneto: oh unfortunately that's my sister who is an aircraft carrier...

sixknight: better put her on a-

impero: hey! don't talk back to me!

sixknight: then make me!

his bad behavior now makes everyone in the base feeling a bit uneasy as the kansen and breacher are both

trento: he's scary...i wonder what is wrong with him...right sister?

trieste: i agree...if you need me I'll go for a snack again...

...they both left the scene as sixknight is getting angrier as impero is trying to get him to work for her...

littorio: now that just went off a little too much...but who cares! we're so gonna spoil him and make him ours!

breacher: a-are you sure?...he's not the type who love to waste his time...

littorio: then I'll break his pride! and then make him ours!

break: ok whatever you want, just leave me out of this!

littorio: and this doesn't mean that you have such funny names!

as littorio now had enough of the fact that she has two kansen to hold him down as both pola and zara had to hold him...

sixknight: let me go! so i can teach this big pile of slag a lesson as she goes to the scrapheap!

pola: what is this guy made of!?

zara: i dunno! but he's surely a hardheaded boy!...even though i kinda wish they existed more often!...and- hey hold still!

sixknight hey! let me go!

as the autobot who is aspiring to be a member of the wreckers now is now struggling to get free in order to "teach" impero a lesson about telling him what to do...as something unexpected occurred...

zara: hey! where are you-

sixknight: what!? did i touch your kibble!?

then he gets slapped by her, as he gets a free reality check...as he now finds out that he is now being towed all the way to being called names...

sixknight: sorry...i just hate self-righteous weirdos...but i like to fight!

impero: and then so what?

littorio: and so i am now assigning uhhh...Mr. ninja

sixknight: it's sixknight! the ninja knight!

littorio: ...i'n assigning you to work with my aircraft carrier sister impero until you decide to work with us!

impero: yes!

sixknight: no!

impero: now come along my knight!

sixknight: it's ninja knight!

now sixknight reluctantly walked away with impero who is now in charge of him...starting with her first order for him...

impero: hey! can you carry me?

sixknight: no! oh scrap!

he caught her as he now reluctantly carried her to her room as the others guided him there to her room...as he did it without his rigging...

broadside pov:

as broadside now stepped into the room as broadside now enters the room in absolute fear with what the now female aerialbots now are doing some freaky fivesome on their newest and most insecure member...

broadside: what the anti-spark is this!?

alpha bravo: b-br-broadside! h-help me!

boradside: ok! what happened to your teammates!?

alpha bravo: i-i don't know!

but this isn't even sitting well as jetfire and the two sakura empire lab freaks now somehow are unintentionally affecting the cybertronian kansen all over the affected nations that houses cybertronians...

jetfire: aaaaaagghhh!!!!

broadside: ....hhkrrkk!

all aerialbots[except for alpha bravo]: aaaaghhh!!!!

broadside: what's happening?

jetfire: th-t-the machine! it's hurting us...gotta shut it down!

now scared if they didn't do anything akashi quickly shut down the machine in time...as they're scared about what might happen if they didn't do it

akashi: phew~! nya...

jetfire: thanks! i owe you one!

iron blood:

tidal wave: w-what's happening!?

shockfleet: i-i d-don't know!

skybyte: the pain! it's excruciating!

northern parliament: 

dreadrock: aaaaccchhh!!!

flyfire: ....aaaaahhh!!

and so all of the ones that are all affected now are subconsciously converging to the very location in between the eagle union and the sakura empire...

broadside pov:

..and now as after that entire painful ordeal is all over

broadside: now what just happened!? 

jetfire: well to make a long story short we just need to turn everyone back to normal!

broadside: yeah! i agree too!

as broadside is wondering after the pain is all over, Akashi and yubaari are now there shocked to see a boy with white hair in a hoodie and are both shocked to see him in his normal form...

akashi and yuubari:...!?

yubaari: a boy!? he's so freaking handsome!

broadside: what?...did i eat a turbofox?

jetfire: uh no! it's this!

jetfire then summoned his rigging and showed him a part that has a reflective surface that is at least has the capability of being a mirror...

broadside: woah! at least I'm back to normal now!

jetfire: me too!

alpha bravo: oh thank you primus, i won't be a harem protagonist!

broafsie: and also the bad news is that we're all crossdreassing...and I'm guessing that in human customs it's embarrassing for them...

...but their little moment of peace now is interrupted at the same exact time when broadside's shim started to shake...

silverbolt: what was that!?

broadside: what the-!?

jetfire: go out there and see what's going on!

silverbolt: roger!

and as the aerialbots are all outside to then see that the cybertronians that are all affected by the machine have now arrived both decepticons and autobots alike in the scene fighting eachother...

alpha bravo: uhhh boss bot...you won't like this!

silverbolt: right I'll let broadside know!...aerialbots! merge and form into superior!

all aerialbots: yes sir!

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY ARK ROYAL BEING BLASTED BY SHOTA/DESTROYER BROADSIDE.

now broadside finds himself in the midst of a battle royale as jetfire now stands up to his promise to let the two sakura empire kansen go back home, as the aerialbots deal with the decepticons...especially tidal wave.

broadside: great! this is one of the most heated battles that i ever faced...but this is seriously unexpected!

so now as broadside took the responsibility to take out the decepticons as he sped through the air as he temporarily lost his fear of heights once more as his need to fight is now taking over...as he then grabbed skybyte and threw him across the battlefield to then hit shockfleet...as he sees the autobot kansen who all are fighting left and right against the decepticons, so in response he took his old job and played mission control....

broadside: calling all autobots! this is high command officer broadside requesting to focus fire on tidal wave!

...his voice was heard by at least the ones that can hear him as he is being targeted by the other decepticons...

broadside: ok! sea of yuss here i go!

he flew in with his axes as he zig-zagged between the decepticons while being covered by the autobots...

dreadrock: hey! it's the wrecker!

skylynx: now fair! I'm supposed to be in charge!

broadsei: i gotcha! but not now!

now broadside now meets tidal wave once more as he shot him out of the sky as broadside switched his rigging to his aircraft carrier mode as he is in a colossal brawl, mimicking his dream...

broadside: oh you again!?

he slashed his axes and tidal wave blocked...

tidal wave: yes me again...

they get in a lock and took the oputunity to talk for a bit...

broadside: why are you here!?

tidal wave: the pain that i tracked down to here...i will have my revenge!

broadside: but that-

skybyte: tsunami laser!

he is shot in the back by a vengeful skybyte who is standing there with his rigging and is pissed...

skybyte: if your in the way of me being a girl again i won't forgive you! and plus i will find out who made me feel that pain!

broadside;hey! i don't want to be a girl since first we're not on caminus, and second, i scared my friends!

skylynx: and as your superion i will now order you to step aside!

broadside: then make me! and i now answer to the eagle union high command now!

tidal wave: raaaagghhh!!!!

broadside is now being thrown aside by tidal wave as both skylynx and superion now came and saved him by double dropkicking tidal wave...

skylynx: and as you all shall now know that i will be a female once more!

starscreamII: i myself would like to do that as i aspire to become an idol!

broadside: gross! you're really gross!

he swatted him away as starscreamII is about to open fire at him, and sliced his rigging in half and ended it with a backhand...as he flew off,

alpha bravo: yeah! that's gross! seriously! Do you believe him!?

shockfleet: now this is very confusing!

sharkticon: yeah! this is really strange...now everyone wanted to become a girl...

broadside now flew in and land landed right next to him and agreed with the degenerate before swatting him away...

broadsie: yeah! what he said!

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, BROADSIDE BEING A SHOTA

now as the battle between the autobots who wanted to stay as boys to avoid embarrassment from the very nations that they all settled on with the sole exception of skylynx, and the decepticons who are trying to become girls once more as well as get revenge for what they all had to endure....as the sirens all watch the battle go on and are somewhat amused...

siren pov:

observer a: now this is funnier than nautilator being chased by Navi-ko!

nautilator: observer!

observer: now back to business!

she then sees the many cybertronians fighting each other and then remembered the stories of what nautilator had told her willingly...

observer: strange...they stayed the same for a seriously long time...but i guess i need them all alive to see what they're all like...

she then called purifier and other generics who all arrived in the room...

purifier: yes!

observer a.: i want you to keep them from killing each other...

purifier: boo!

nautilater: oh come on...we just at least have something fun to do!

observer a:well now we need more data on these strange gentlemen...

purifier; fine! at least i get to fight something in the end!

now she goes out of her way  to the sight of the battle to indirectly save the cybertronians from themselves...

broadside pov: 

now fighting tidal wave again as he is still a bit underpowered but his axes are managed to keep the giant at bay...

tidal wave: give up!

broadside: nope! i can do this all day

he kept on swinging his axes as tidal wave still blocked the attacks as some of his armor is falling off of him...

broadside: now you give it up!

and feeling that he has the chance to finish him off, he jumped up in the air and swung with both axes ready to cut him into clean cuts...but this isn't about to happen...

broadside: what!? who- oh scrap! not those guys again!

...he now sees the sirens are now there seemingly still wanting to capture the cybertronians, or even kill them if need be...as he now spotted  purifier who is now flying in a beeline straight for the triple changer...

broadside: now what do they all want!?

purifier: now you're fighting with me~!

broadside: ....

he shot tidal wave down rendering his rigging utterly unusable...and he now flew up to confront the siren again, as he now sees that the cybertronians are all separated by a fair amount of sirens, for mysterious reasons...but he doesn't mind that as he now takes his chances against purifier...

broadisde: c'mon! i don't have all day!

purifier: ok~!

broadside: i didn't get turned into a girl just to get into a battle royale!

purifier: what?

she now evades the autobot as he is being tailed by other siren jets that are now chasing him in the sky...as he is now fighting in a combo of heavy armor and increased speed in his jet mode...

purifier: h-how are you this fast!?

broadside: cybertronian manufacturing! no matter your generation you can still kick skidplate!

he slashed at her only to hit her drone as he now shoots her straight in the chest...leaving big enough holes but for some reason he is still running...

broadside: wait!? i cut your head and your-

purifier: oh let me give you something...we sirens took like decades to evolve to this all! and you?

broadside: took millennia of warfare...i guess you might love it in the middle of the war...

he slashed at her other drone as purifier is now starting to have some fun at the autobot who has seen through the entire war from beginning to end...

broadside: i have to give it to you...all that data just to turn into a murderous killing machine? oh don't make me laugh!... i kept fighting and learned as i went...

purifier: oh boo hoo! i never knew that you that slow!

broadside: i guess is I'm slow...and did you know that I'm only slow in terms of transformations not...this!

he then clenched both his fists as he then, in a bright light now had released all of the autobots who can fly as they all in reverse alphabetical order from his flight decks now took turns in punching purifier like in a chain conveyorbelt, with the aerialbots now formed and combined into superion for the final blow...

purifier: oh now that's just great! but it's still so amazing~!

the siren smiled as she is having so much fun in fighting the cybertronians as her in the recent body that she is using at the time now gets slagged and scrapped, as she flipped a double thumbs up just for the one occasion...and as for broadside, the Autobots who all are there now see all around them that the sirens are all gone, and as well as the decepticons...but they don't care about that...

broadside: phew~! at least- oh scrap! the machine!

skylynx: yes! the machine i want to be a girl once more!

broadside: are you sick!? you slag-headed scrapheap!

now as they are arguing, the sirens all took an interest in the machine that turned them into girls in the first place as a black and yellow tentacle now pulled it underwater, as the sirens all retreated with purifier thinking what the fuss was all about...

purifier: so observer...what's the fuss is all about with this big hunk of junk?

nautilator: it has some traces of cybertronian tech...

observer a: hmmm...interesting, judging from the reactions and anger of these handsome individuals they were all fighting for it all!...so prepare to make plans to capture the cybertronians for study...to further our evolution... 

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, BROADSIDE DOING THE WRECKER HAND SIGN WITH NEW JERSEY...

now tired from all of the fighting for now as broadside now sailed back to the eagle union with the aerialbots and seaspray...

broadside: that was one heck of a fight...but hey at least it's still awesome!

silverbolt: ...but let's not ...do that again though...

alpha bravo: i agree!

broadside: ok! now i know now that they all live in other nations in this world now...but i wonder what enterprise thinks...but i'll take the day off fo now...

so now as the aerial bots all use their riggings to fly back as they all followed seaspray as broadside has an amazing idea on how to deal with the shocking news...

eagle union broadside pov:

now leaving the aerialbots to follow seaspray, as broadside took the constructive liberties to go ahead of them, as he took a long way around...

broadside: new jersey, here i come!

so now as he landed inside a dark alley as he was now in the form of a boy once more after that crazy battle royal where everyone was shooting themselves for no good reason but for their own greed...as broadside now goes in the backstreets as the sun is still setting...with a smile on his face as he ran back to his new room with new jersey...

new jersey pov:

now going to sit on her bed as night is coming and everyone is going to sleep...as she is now having her secret thought of the autobot who has gotten her undivided attention...

new jersey: broadside...for an aircraft carrier your quite my type! for a guy who hates both flying and swimming all in the same! ha!...ok now that feels a bit weird, ok that's right i now have a crush on broadside!

...so now as she is going to sleep as she is still thinking of broadside, the guy who is an aircraft carrier, is the one that was close to her since ticondergroda, as she looked at her phone at the pictures of broadside that she took...

new jersey: where ever you are honey...i guess aircraft carriers are

broadside pov:

now sneaking through the corridors now back to being a boy who saw an entire battle royale that was so brief but brutal, but it's how most cybertronians fight during the war just to keep their numbers up...as he now plans to go back to his room to go to sleep and to eventually surprise new jersey as he now enters the room with the spare key that she has given him...

broadside: well i hope she wouldn't even notice my little intrusion!

he slipped into the bed and slept with his roommate, to sleep in for the night and...wanted for morning to come to go now go for the surprise...

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, BEAST BROADSIDE...

Now as the next morning comes, new jersey now wakes as she is still hugging a still asleep broadside...as she now wakes up to see him...

new jersey: mmm...that was one heck of a little snooze!

then she heard something that is right in front of her as she sees a blurry figure right in front of her, as she gets a bit alarmed as she sprung into action...as the strange figure now looked shocked and surprise...

???: hey-!

new jersey: so why dontcha freeze!?

???: h-hey! new jersey d-don't you recognize me!?

then new jersey blinked for a while, as she now cleared up her vision as she now sees that broadside is finally back to being a boy again and now a girl as he is in a towel as he just finished showering...

new jersey: ah! oh broadside...why if it'sthat your a boy again!

broadside: yeah...it's one heck of an overnighter!

continued:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 81 15
"Before the cybertronian war ended with both the autobots & decepticons dying out along with a human colony, they managed to create a new type of Cyb...
9.8K 203 8
You were in stasis when you left Cybertron, to preserve and find more energon you set your ship to earth in hopes of setting up a base for the others...
5.3K 103 47
After the battle at the Omega Lock goes awry Jack, Miko, and Raf are experimented on, turned into techno organics and ordered by Vector Sigma to assi...
5.6K 58 38
What happens when a 5 mile long ship with special powers gets sent to another world let's find out.