His Sweet Addiction (BTS ff J...

By MissCrystalSnow92

Jungkook and his brothers are the high school bad boys. Jungkook has to sit next to new student Madison whose... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue

Chapter 40

1.5K 67 14
By MissCrystalSnow92

Jungkook walked through the front door of his house, tired and sweaty from soccer practice. Three of his brothers were sitting on the living room couch. Jungkook saw Maddy come into the living room from the hall. He had the same reaction his brothers did. He froze and his jaw dropped. 

Was that Maddy? He could see it was Maddy, but this girl was sexy, like seriously so so sexy. He barely noticed the make-up because he was so distracted by the outfit. She spun around for his brothers and Jungkook felt a groan in the back of his throat. He had not had these thoughts about Maddy before. When he first met her, he thought she was pretty. Once he got to know her, he thought she was beautiful. But this sexy Maddy in front of him did not compute.

His eyes swept up and down her form, appreciating how the fabric clung to every curve of her body. A little cleavage peeked over the top of the dress's neckline. Jungkook suppressed another moan in the back of his throat and fought with the desire to touch her on her beautifully exposed skin.

Jungkook's appraisal of Maddy took just a few seconds. He noticed his brothers staring at her with the same dumbfounded expression he was sure was on his own face. He collected himself enough to growl out. "What the fuck?! There is no way in hell she is wearing that tonight." 

He dropped his duffle bag and rushed over to stand between his brothers and Maddy so they couldn't gawk at her anymore. He reached out to touch her arms but then didn't trust himself with the thoughts currently racing through his mind, so he just pulled his hands back onto his hips.

Maddy's smile dropped, "You don't like it? You don't think I look good, Kookie? I look kinda sexy, right?" She looked down at herself and looked back up at him with a worried look.

Jungkook closed his eyes briefly, the last thing he wanted to do was make her feel badly. She looked amazing, but he knew where they were going tonight and there is no way he would be able to survive if she wore this outfit. He took a deep breath and looked at her face all dolled up with make-up. His voice was husky as he said, "You look too sexy Maddy. You need to wear something less formed fitting, okay?"

Maddy's smile was back. She looked TOO sexy? Excellent. Well, she wasn't horribly comfortable in this dress anyway. "I'll try on the next one!" She practically skipped down the hall to Hobi's room. Jungkook thought she looked sexy!! Yay! Take that Kora! Ha!

While she was down trying on the next dress Jungkook turned on his brothers. "What the hell is the matter with you?! She is seventeen and you have her looking twenty-seven!"

Jimin was the one to answer, "That is the point Jungkook, you knew we were trying to make her look older. She can wear a different dress but man she looked so fuckin' hot in that one! I had no idea all that was under there." Jungkook glared at Jimin and felt his hand form a fist as he seriously considered punching him. He knew Tae and Hobi were likely having similar thoughts, so if he punched Jimin he would have to punch them all. Probably not the best start to the evening, even though he was pretty sure he could take them all with his current state of mind.

No one said anything more because Maddy was coming down the hall in the third dress. Tae, Jimin, and Hobi all smiled at this one. It was less formed fitting than the last one but still looked really good. The three of them thought this could be the one. Maddy saw their smiles and gave a small smile back. She felt more comfortable in this one, but again, it showed a lot of skin on her chest and she still wasn't able to wear her bra. Her eyebrows came up, questioning whether this was the one.

But Jungkook just said, "Absolutely not. Try on the next one." Maddy's smile dropped as she turned around and headed back to Hobi's room. She wasn't sure Jungkook would like any of these dresses.

While she was gone Jimin tried to talk reason into Jungkook, "She has to look the part Jungkook, you are going to have to let her wear one of them."

Hobi spoke up then, "Jaykay, I think you will like the next one. Look at it with an open mind. It was the one she was eyeing when I showed her the dresses. If you don't like this one, we are going with the last one she tried on, because the last couple are much more revealing." Jungkook gritted his teeth. This was torture, he wanted her in jeans and a hoodie, preferably his.

Maddy came down the hall then. Jungkook was relieved to see that this dress covered more of her chest. But he was concerned that it was way too short. The other dresses she had tried on were short too, but were they this short? He decided a short skirt was better than revealing so much on the top. Maybe she would sit at a table most of the night so no one would see how short her skirt was.

As Jungkook was thinking through all of this he noticed Maddy's worried look. She smiled a little and spun around. He could tell she wanted to please him. "Is this one good?" She was looking only at Jungkook when she asked. She really liked this dress best of all. She was able to wear her bra with it, which made her more comfortable and it covered all of her scars. It was about ten centimeters shorter than their school uniform skirt but she still felt more covered in this one.

Jungkook was really sweaty from soccer practice so he couldn't give her a hug. He made himself smile big and gave her the approving look she always gave to him. "You look beautiful. That one is perfect." He bit his tongue so he didn't add anything about it being too short. Maddy beamed at his words of approval. She was so glad that he was happy with one of them.

Maddy noticed Jungkook said she was beautiful, not sexy, this time. She hoped the dress filled Jimin's criteria also. She glanced around Jungkook's shoulder and asked Jimin, "Is it okay Jimin? Will this work?"

Jimin nodded but tried not to give any other signs of approval even though he was pretty sure she would be the prettiest girl there, even with all the eyeliner. "Yeah, not as good as that second one, but it will work."

Her question to Jimin showed how unsure she was about all of this. And the other brothers recognized that Jimin's answer was not very reassuring. Hobi and Tae came over to tell her how pretty she looked. 

Maddy smiled at their encouragement. She asked Jungkook, "Can I change into my regular clothes for dinner then put this back on before we go out?" Jungkook thought that was the perfect idea.

So while Jungkook took a shower, Maddy dressed back into her casual clothing. Her and Tae sat on the couch and turned on a video game to play together until dinner was ready.

Jin had made a yummy dinner again and Namjoon was there to enjoy it with them since the library closed early on Friday nights. Maddy had started to love being around this group of boys with their chatter and chaos. It was so different from the quiet family dinners at home. It was clear the boys loved each other, but Maddy enjoyed how much they teased each other also. The dinner was filled with laughter.

Maddy was quieter with them than she was with her friends at school. She was often the center of conversations at school because she felt the need to make everyone feel included. She was often the common thread that brought everyone together. But the brothers didn't need her to facilitate the discussion, so she was able to participate a bit but mostly just watch and listen and enjoy their interactions.

The older brothers all noticed that the younger ones seemed more happy and carefree recently. Jimin even seemed a bit less angry. They had no doubt the Maknaes' new friend had a lot to do with their changes.

After dinner, they played a few more video games before the boys went to get ready and Maddy went to Hobi's room to get dressed. Maddy was the first one ready because she already had her hair and makeup done so she only had to slip the dress over her head. The boys didn't take long though and they found Maddy waiting on the couch once they were done.

As the boys came down the hall Maddy's heart beat a little faster and her breath caught in her throat. These had to be three of the most handsome high schoolers that ever lived. They honestly could be models. Tae and Jungkook were dressed in black skinny jeans and dark patterned dress shirts. Jimin also had a dark shirt on but he was wearing black leather pants.

Once she caught her breath, Maddy smiled and clapped for them as they entered the living room. "You all look so handsome." The boys smiled at her sweetly encouraging them. All three brothers were fairly confident about their good looks, but they still enjoyed her compliments. Maddy's words meant more to them than the women who were bound to come on to them tonight.

Maddy was oddly calmed by their appearance because wherever they were going, she was sure no one would be looking at her. All eyes would certainly be on these three handsome men.

As they were walking out the door Hobi came excitedly running up to Maddy, "I almost forgot! I got you a little purse for your phone and lipstick or whatever." He held out a really sweet little black quilted cross body purse on a gold chain. It was just the right size for the things Maddy was carrying in her hands.

Maddy impulsively gave Hobi a big hug. "Thank you so much Hobi! You have no idea how much your help tonight means to me." 

Hobi blushed a little at the praise. "Just have a good time. See you all when you get home." 

They hopped into the car and were off. Jungkook was driving and Maddy and Tae sat in the back seat. 

Tae looked at Maddy, "Tattoo or piercing?"

"On me or others?" Maddy clarified.

"You."

"Oh gosh, hmmm. Okay, um piercing I guess? Gummy worms or gummy bears?"

"Bears."

They drove about a half hour to the city center where there was lots of hustle and bustle of night life. Maddy watched out the window at the mixture of people going to and fro.  Some of them were dressed up like Maddy. Some were dressed even fancier, in long dresses and tuxes like they were going to the opera or the ballet. Others were dressed more casually, probably getting a bite to eat or catching a movie.

They drove by a night club that had a huge line of people out in front of it. Jimin pointed, "That is where we are going, Princess."

As they drove by Maddy saw the bouncers at the door taking ID and the long line of people that extended down the block. She frowned, "But we aren't old enough to go into a club."

Jimin frowned back at her and shook his head like something was wrong with her. "Exactly. That is the illegal part Maddy. Sheesh." He handed her a card. "Here is your ID."

Maddy looked at the identification and said, "Garam?! I'm supposed to be Garam tonight?"

The boys all laughed. Tae said, "You don't have to act like Garam, Maddy. You are just using her ID to get in." Maddy understood the need for all the eyeliner now. "Jimin stole it out of her purse last week. She was so mad when she found it gone. She was sure that Jimin had taken it. We all thought she was just being her normal bitchy self." Tae laughed. "I guess she was right." He added a cringe face after that comment.

Jungkook found a place to park where they would only have to walk a couple of blocks. He turned off the car and turned around to Maddy. "Rules first." He made sure he had Maddy's attention before he gave the rules. "First, you are not allowed to take a drink from anyone except the bartender or one of us." Maddy nodded. "Second, you have to stay in view of one of us at all times. If you have to go to the restroom, let us know, one of us will walk you over." 

Maddy nodded again. "Okay."

Jimin spoke up then, "And third, HAVE A GOOD TIME!" He and Tae high-fived each other and Maddy giggled at their excitement. Even Jungkook smiled at their enthusiasm.

As they got out of the car and walked down the sidewalk to their destination, Maddy thought this wouldn't be so bad. Just like the graffiti, she was pleasantly surprised that Jimin chose something that she was excited to do.

When they got to the line, Maddy stopped and stood at the end of it, looking over peoples' shoulders to see how far it was to the front. But Jimin snagged her by the arm, "We don't stand in line, Princess."

They walked to the front of the queue and the bouncer clearly recognized the boys, "Hey! My man!" Jimin did a fancy handshake with the bouncer who was dressed in black dress pants and a black long sleeve shirt. He had a lot of muscles and he used a little flashlight to make a cursory check of each of the boys' ID cards as he chatted with them. He then took Maddy's ID card and looked at her a couple times and back down to the card. "You guys have a pretty lady with you this evening, huh?" 

Maddy was nervous that she didn't look enough like Garam and that he might question whether or not it was really her. She wanted to give him a winning smile but Garam looked bored in her photo. So Maddy attempted to have a bored expression, which was not a usual look for her. The bouncer looked at her then startled, looked at her again. She wasn't sure what look she had on her face but the bouncer laughed and handed her the card back. He opened a metal gate waved the boys through. As she passed he said, "You are prettier in real life than in your picture, Garam."

Once they were inside the door there was almost an immediate long staircase going down. Maddy briefly thought it was a good thing customers encountered this obstacle on the way in, not the way out or there would be a lot of drunk people falling down these stairs. 

At the bottom of the stairs, a doorway opened to a giant room with a two story ceiling. To their left was a DJ up on a platform against the wall. Next to him was a long bar that ran the length of the back wall and wrapped around against the wall to the right also. The dance floor was in the middle of the room and it was a crush of bodies that were all undulating together. Around the outside of the dance floor were low tables with chairs and high tables behind those.

Jimin told his brothers to find a table because he was getting them started on drinks. They found a high top table in the back where they had a good view of the room including the dance floor. Once Maddy and Tae were settled, Jungkook decided to go get Maddy a drink she would like because he was pretty sure she wouldn't like whatever Jimin brought her.

He was correct. Jimin came to the table with shots of tequila including salt and lime wedges. He put one in front of Tae and one in front of Maddy. Tae and Jimin explained to Maddy that they would lick the salt off their hand, then take the shot, then squeeze the lime wedge in their teeth. They had her repeat 'lick, shoot, suck' several times until they were sure she had it down. Maddy followed Tae and Jimin as she licked the skin between her thumb and forefinger on the back of her hand and sprinkled salt on her wet skin so it would stick.

Jungkook arrived to the table just in time to see Maddy take her first shot of tequila. Maddy was frowning before they even started taking the shot and her frown only increased throughout the process. The salt tasted horrible by itself. "Oh, yuck," she whined. The shot was absolutely disgusting and painful going down her throat. "Oh, God help me! It burns!" Then to follow it up by the horrible bitter taste of lime. "Ughhhhh! Why? Why? Just kill me now!" The horrible grimace on her face showed how displeased she was with the whole thing. She was unprepared for the pain to continue after the shot was over and she whined, "Make it stop, arghhh! Horrible, horrible! Why won't it stop?!"

Luckily Jungkook had placed a rum punch down next to her and she grabbed it and guzzled the fruity drink through the straw trying to clear the flavor of the horrible shot. She drank at least half of the rum punch before she came up for air and thanked Jungkook. She was still frowning though and continued sipping on the tropical drink, "You saved the day with the fancy drink Kookie. It was definitely the right antidote." Jungkook was rubbing her back after watching her down the traumatic shot. He was kinda chuckling though at her dramatic reaction to it all.

Then she turned to Jimin, "I prefer rat poison next time you try to kill me." Jimin laughed. "No, seriously if I see another tequila shot before I die, it will be too soon. I'd rather face a herd of zombies. That was the stuff of nightmares." Her face was still making theatrical cringes.

Tae had been making his own spectrum of frowns over the toxic shot but nothing like what Maddy went through. "Yoongi does it without even making a face," Tae informed her. Maddy's eyes got big at this revelation.

Being the designated driver, Jungkook sipped on his coke while Maddy finished off her fruity drink. They sat for a few minutes and allowed the alcohol to take a little bit of effect. Maddy was one drink ahead of the others now. 

Can't Stop This Feeling (Dance Dance Dance) by Justin Timberlake came on and Tae grabbed Maddy's hand. "Let's dance, dance, dance, dance!" He sang to her as he dragged her to the dance floor. Jimin followed right behind. The three of them danced together for a bit. Unsurprisingly to them, Maddy did her silly dances. Her dancing went perfectly with the song though because they had seen the silly dancing in JT's music video.

Maddy was reminded of how amazing these boys were at dancing, especially Jimin. She really thought she could just sit and watch Jimin dance for the rest of the night. She could tell others felt the same way because there were a lot of eyes watching him at every given moment.

All three enjoyed dancing together for a few songs, but both brothers were surprised when Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyonce came on because Maddy knew the whole dance. They could see that she was, in fact, a really good dancer. Jimin's eyebrows went up in surprise as she did all the moves to the dance nearly perfectly. Some of the moves had to be done in tiny because she didn't have room to do the whole choreography. 

Maddy saw Jimin's surprised expression and leaned over and shouted in his ear so he could hear her over the music, "Me and my friends did this dance in the talent show last year at my old school. Remember Jackson?" Jimin nodded. "Him and his best friend and me did it." Jimin laughed hysterically at the image in his mind and he immediately told Tae. They enjoyed her performance immensely, as did several other dancers around them. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes from the table, watching her dance to Single Ladies. Would she ever fail to surprise him? He was watching to see that the skirt didn't come up too high. The good thing about a jam packed dance floor is that with all the bodies packed in so close, no one can really see each other's legs much. Several girls had stopped by the table to flirt with him. He had tried to be polite but his goal was to keep an eye on Maddy tonight so he knew he appeared distracted while he talked with the various women.

After a few songs, Jimin and Tae had both become occupied dancing with others so Maddy felt okay in moving over to the bar. She had some money in her purse and she thought she would get a drink. She kind of wanted water but she thought she should have at least one more alcohol drink since this was the 'illegal' activity tonight. 

She found an available barstool and climbed up on it and tried to arrange the scalloped hem of her skirt to cover her legs adequately. She was starting to feel very relaxed from the drinks she already had. The bartender moved over to her and asked her what she would like. She wanted to ask what her choices were, but she said, "I want whatever is the opposite of a shot of tequila."

The earnestness in her face made the bartender chuckle. "One White Russian, coming up!" A few minutes later he brought over a drink that looked like milk on top and coke on the bottom. "Here, taste this!" He watched for her reaction, he planned to get her something else if she didn't like it. 

She looked a little wary as she placed the straw in her mouth. But when the creamy chocolate and coffee flavor entered her mouth she smiled so big. "Mmmmm! It has chocolate! I had no idea there were drinks with chocolate!" The bartender was pleased with her reaction. His job was to make the customers happy and she clearly was. 

Maddy took money out of her purse to pay for it but the bartender put his hand on hers. "It is on me." When she gave him a surprised look he added. "To make up for the tequila shot. We honestly shouldn't even serve those."

Maddy smiled big, "I know right?!" She made a dramatic cringe face to emphasize her point.

There was an older man in a suit sitting next to her who had been watching the interaction. When she had come up to the bar his head had been in his hands like he had a headache. But after watching her for a moment he was chuckling from the sweetness of her exchange with the bartender. The old man had had a tough week at work and her little discussion was making him forget all the terrible people he had to deal with during the week. "If you like chocolate drinks, you should try a chocolate martini!" He told her. Maddy's mouth made an o at the thought of another chocolate drink. "Can I buy you one?"

Maddy nodded, "Yes, please! My name is Madison, by the way." He chuckled again at the kindness in both her reply and her eyes. 

"I'm Insik." He bowed to her. "It is lovely to meet you." He and Maddy had a really nice discussion that oddly led to talking about how much they were looking forward to the cherry blossoms in the spring. The conversation was making this man's day better. When the drink arrived, the man pushed it over to her. "Try this. I think you will like it!" Maddy instantly remembered what Jungkook had said about not taking drinks from people. But she felt bad turning down Insik's drink that he had just paid good money for. After all, he had barely touched it.

He saw her hesitation, "Don't you want to try it?"

Maddy's face was very worried. But she answered him honestly, "I'm not allowed to take drinks from people, only the bartender and my friends."

The man smiled at her reply and thought she might be singlehandedly restoring his faith in humanity. She was such a cute little thing, being excited about chocolate drinks and following rules someone had set up for her. He didn't mind at all, she was smart not to accept drinks from strangers. He called over the bartender again and told him that she needed the drink to come from him. He decided to sip on the chocolate martini while they waited for hers, even though it was way too sweet for his taste.

It turns out chocolate martinis were Maddy's new favorite thing. Insik ordered her another one before telling her that she had made his week better and he was heading home. He had a big smile on his face as he left.

Maddy was feeling tipsy now and she had become progressively more excited with each drink. There were two younger guys that had been watching her excitement over the drinks and were charmed by her as well. After the old gentleman moved on, they moved in to see if they could get her a drink also. After two more chocolate drinks and several minutes of conversation about a litter of puppies that their dog had just had, one of the men asked her, "Can we take you home? Do you want to see the puppies?"

Maddy smiled but she was starting to feel really dizzy, "I can ask my friends, do you want to meet them?"

"Absolutely!" The two men were excited to meet her friends, if they were anything like her. She could bring them all back to the guys' apartment and have a whole party.

"A puppy party!" Maddy called as she led them over to the table across the room.

Jungkook had just gotten back to the table after dealing with a disgusting incident. While he had been trying to ignore an extremely drunk girl that was flirting with him, she had thrown up all over the floor. Her friends had dragged her off to the restroom but Jungkook was left to find someone to come clean it up. Then he went to the bathroom and cleaned off his one shoe that had been a little bit splattered.

Now he had moved to a short table in the front and Jungkook looked around the dance floor. He spotted Jimin on one side dancing with a hot blonde and Tae on the other side dancing with a hot brunette. Maddy was not even near either of them. He was just going to look for her when she emerged through the dancers with two men in tow. She clumsily tripped a bit right as she got to Jungkook and he caught her before she fell and pulled her down on his lap, effectively breaking her hold on the men. Her arm came up around his shoulders. "Kookie, I want you to meet my new friends! This is Kunwoo and Junsu." She pointed to the respective men. "They have puppies at their house and want to take me to see them. Can I go?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.8K 31
5 years ago you entered your house to see your parents dead and when your mom was about to tell who the assassin was with a few more breaths, that's...
98.8K 3.7K 67
The one who takes lives away for living falls in love with the who saves peoples live .the opposite souls going to collide .so what will happen!? *w...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
949K 37.2K 47
unknown number: ❝ hyung, where are you? ❞ Y/N: ❝ excuse me, am not your hyung ❞ unknown number: ❝ hyung, stop playing this is serious! ❞ Y/N: ❝ am al...