𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈...

By -platinumcopyshare

⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

1.1K 28 1
By -platinumcopyshare

Setting Boundaries

Draco couldn't get to his rooms quick enough as he dashed down to the dungeons, leaping four steps at a time, and barrelled towards hi private quarters near the Slytherin common room, ignoring the bizarre looks he received from his fellow serpents, and slammed to the door to his personal quarter when he finally reached the save haven.

He threw several locking and silencing charms at the door before he tore back his bed hangings -wand tossed aside somewhere- and threw himself onto the bed. He began fumbling with his trousers and after getting passed the obstacle of his button and zipper his hand delved into the confines his trousers and gripped his throbbing erection with a strangled sound of relief.

Breathing ragged, he stroked and squeezed his length, thumb rubbing over his leaking tip as moans fell from his lips, eyes shut tight and body arched to his hand, his fingers soon slick as rubbed his throbbing erection. Hasty murmurs of 'oh fuck' flooding the room in husky gasps as he felt the heat pool to his groin, tension knotting his stomach as his strokes became more desperate and hurried as he felt his orgasm approaching. With a final jerk he cried out, managing to keep from yelling out a name he would most likely regret.

After several dazed minutes of revelling in his post-orgasm bliss the sated blond finally stirred. He grimaced at the sticky wetness in his boxers and pushed himself up, wiping his hand on his trousers as he dumped the offending items in the clothes hamper by the bathroom door. He proceeded then to remove his robe and shirt and made his way to the shower.

After an hour of vigorous scrubbing and lounging in the water and another half an hour preening himself to perfection, he dawned some clean clothes and only then did he step out of the dormitory, pleased to find Theodore was no where in sight. Sensing the corridors were clear he made his way towards the Slytherin common room where he spotted Pansy and Blaise talking by the fire. Relieved, he padded over to his friends who were perched in the green armchairs and the talk between the two friends ceased as they noticed Draco's arrival.

"So...feel better?" silver eyes lifted to eye the darker boy across from him who sat with a rather perverse smirk up on his lips. Bristling at the apparently 'knowing' tone of the boy's voice, Draco forced himself to remain nonchalant, leaning back comfortably into the couch.

"And what, may I ask, do you mean by that?" he questioned coolly, although it wasn't a request.

The grin simply grew and Pansy was also now smirking in amusement at the rather irate blond.

"Please Dray" came the sultry, teasing voice. "Don't even think we don't know what you were doing in that bedroom for the passed two hours" the boy grinned, pleased to see the blond's feathers efficiently ruffled. "Enjoy yourself?"

The blond couldn't help the ever slight flush on his cheeks and he folded his arms across his chest defensively. A scowl was set on his lips, as if totally affronted that Blaise would be so forthright about such perverse and personal questions...not that he expected anything less from his friend.

"I was just showering" he protested lamely.

"Aww, C'mon Drakey" cooed Pansy in an annoyingly sweet voice, a knowing glint in her eye as she reached up and thread her fingers through the silky blond hair, Draco going against his better judgement, allowed her to do so. It was the cat side of him, of course....

He gave a groan -of enjoyment or defeat he wasn't sure- and shifted and lay his back against her and she adjusted her own position so it was more comfortable. With a small smile, Pansy continued to thread her fingers through the blond's freshly washed hair. Knowing that she would have weakened him eventually.

"You two are perverts" he growled. His friends merely smirked, taking the blond's insult as a confession that he had indeed had a rather aggressive wank in the bedroom.

"Poor Draco" Pansy sighed, knowing that a good fuss over the blond would satisfy his natural need for attention and the drama queen inside him.

"I just can't believe you got the hots for Potter though, it's like the ultimate irony" Blaise chuckled, ignoring the icy glare he received from the lion.

"I think the whole thing is ironic really" Pansy admitted, "On Draco's part most of all, I mean, not only is he turning into a lion, the trademark of Gryffindor, but also he's got his rival after him, who is a Gryffindor no less, and Draco happens to prefer Potter instead of his own Housemate" she chuckled lightly, earning a sulky huff from the blond who's head was now resting in her lap, fingers absently threading through his hair.

Draco's expression darkened at the mention of Theodore. "I still hold you two responsible for that fiasco I hope you know" the teen scowled. Oblivious to the astounded looks on their faces. "If you had been there like you promised Theodore wouldn't have had the opportunity to jump me, bloody bastard" he huffed. "And then Potter wouldn't have had to intervene" he added in a matter of fact tone.

"Please, as if you didn't like the attention, Draco" Blaise smirked. "I'd say, you actually liked the attention from Potter more than you should have" he drawled, amused by the indignant sound from the opposite couch.

"I do not like Potter!" he snapped, a little more loudly than intended, when he realised he was gathering unwanted attention, a murderous glare sent in that general direction sent the nosy serpents scurrying.

"Well, I dunno Dray, you have spent a lot of your time thinking about him, spying on him and most of the years was spent plotting ways to humiliate and taunt him than anything else. It's a possibility it was all just to get his attention..." Pansy offered with a small shrug.

Firstly enraged at her suggestion, by the time she had finished, the blond had calmed and had his brow furrowed in thought, contemplating her words, and he found, much to his chagrin, she was correct. He had spent a lot of his time finding ways to get Potter's attention, of course that hadn't been the intention at the time, it was simply to annoy him, but it was rather obvious that Draco had indeed, wanted the Gryffindor's attention. Of course, that's where his good friend, Denial, came in.

Closing his eyes the tailed serpent released a sigh of aggravation, as he stared at the ceiling, their conversation giving way to silence. After a short time of this Blaise pushed himself up. "C'mon then, we better get to dinner, I'm starving" he complained, rousing the two others who gave a few mutters and pushed themselves up, Draco brushing his hands through his hair to fix it again before the three trooped out of the entrance with a few other of the younger years.

By now, as was the way of Hogwarts, almost everyone knew about the incident that had occurred between the three males. As they trooped into the hall, eyes turned to him and the blond felt his body tense slightly at the attention even though he didn't cast anyone a glance. He knew full well he wasn't viewed in a very dignified light in this gossip. Hell, he probably sounded pretty damn pathetic.

With a scowl the blond sat at the far end of the table, Pansy and Blaise sitting either side of them. A few whispers travelled down the hall but the blond proceeded to ignore them, there was nothing that could be done, much to his annoyance.

His eyes however, lifted up and peered across the hall, and sure enough his eyes locked with familiar green, once more trapped behind those ugly glasses.

'He looks so much better without them...' he shook his head, dropping his gaze back to his food, proceeding to ignore the Gryffindor for the remainder of the meal.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"Harry, please stop looking at Malfoy as if you want to eat him" the witch at his side muttered in annoyance, as far as things went, everything was quite content. Harry seemed in control of his desires, much to Hermione's surprise, but it didn't mean Harry was completely unaffected by the blond. Quite the opposite, he couldn't take his eyes off him.

Harry frowned, looking at Hermione before resting his head back on his arms, eyes back on the Slytherin who sat on in the next row of seats, two in front of them. He was oblivious to the eyes on him, quill held delicately in hand as he looked up at the front occasionally before writing down what was said on the piece of parchment resting on the desk.

"I can't help it" Harry eventually replied, glancing at the witch beside him who gave a small sigh. "He's really beautiful though, why haven't I noticed before?" the brunette frowned, growling irritably at the snort from Ron.

"Mate your cracking up, Malfoy, beautiful!" he laughed a bit louder than needed, causing a few to look at him oddly. Harry scowled in response to his friend, looking at the Slytherin and stood by his earlier statement. Although it did annoy him how the blond would no longer look at him

"Yeah, beautiful" he repeated more firmly. Eyes trailing the smooth line of Draco's jaw and the way the pale, flaxen hair rested along his brow just like it had in third year. He decided he preferred it when the Slytherin had it like that, not too short, most certainly not long and not gelled back, his eyes glistening like liquid mercury....it was then the Boy Wonder concluded he was utterly pathetic.

He continued to gaze at the Slytherin while Ron leaned towards Hermione behind Harry's back. "I think he's lost it 'Mione" the redhead muttered, only receiving a small nod from the witch in response.

"You better have denied that statement 'Mione" Harry commented idly, eyes never coming away from the serpent he watched so avidly.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

It was the end of the lesson soon enough and the three gathered up their things, dumped them in their bags and soon departed eagerly into the bustling corridor. "I just think this is going a bit fast Harry" the witch mused lightly. "After all, Draco's probably not interested in either of you...But that might change, you never know!" she added hastily, seeing the sudden sorrowful look threatening to corrupt the boy's expression.

"He seemed interested" he mused absently.

"Potter!" Harry's ears perked immediately as he heard that familiar drawl and he turned sharply to see Malfoy sauntering through the crowd towards them. "Weasel, Granger" he sneered to the two either side of the black maned lion.

"I want a word, Potter" the blond growled, eyes glinting coldly and his shoulders were drawn back, his posture was -in short- was regal, superior, clearly he was trying to regain the dignity he lost when he had allowed himself to become immersed in Potter a few days before. But hell, it was hardly his fault, he felt like a damn randy third year with the way he'd lost control of his body recently.

Casting a few reassuring smiles to his friends and a promise to meet them in the library, the Golden Boy obediently followed the silent Slytherin, drawing them into an empty room and closing the door. He turned around, only to find his face not two inches from Harry's and his grey eyes boring into the bright almost glowing green eyes.

His body stiffened, hell everything stiffened right there at the close proximity.

'Oh bloody hell' the Slytherin thought in dismay. He was then aware of Harry leaning forward, nose brushing the pale column of his throat and inhaling his scent, a soft growl of approval escaping the hollow of the dominants throat, sending a small shiver down Draco's back.

"Potter, cut it out!" he snapped harshly, pushing the boy back with a fierce shove to the chest. After receiving a glare, which he heartily returned, he straightened his robes, delaying the inevitable of needing to look and communicate with the insufferable Gryffindor.

"Malfoy...do you mind telling me why I'm here?" came a bored sigh after a short period of silence. Raising his head, Draco spotted the younger male perched on a desk a few feet away.

More reassured by the distance, the snake was able to think more clearly.

"I wanted to talk about your behaviour Potter" he sneered, leaning his back against the door, arms folded against his chest. His smirk dropped however when he saw an amused smile perk the lion's lips.

"My...." he grinned, unable to repress the mirth. "I'm sorry, has my behaviour not be satisfactory, professor?"

Draco's ears fell and his expression twisted into that of anger, glaring at the cocky Gryffindor. "That's not what I mean, Potter!" the blond hissed. "Because of you and Nott's stupid advances, my reputation is being bloody tarnished!" he snapped. "Especially after that stupid fiasco where you had to jump in like the stupid, noble Gryffindor you are!" he growled.

Harry frowned indignantly. "So you would rather Nott pull down your trousers and do you up the arse in the middle of a crowded corridor instead?" he questioned, even as he said it, the words left a bitter taste in his mouth and his tail gave an aggressive lash which Draco chose to ignore.

Calculating grey eyes stared at Harry, slightly narrowed with a cold glimmer to them. His shoulders tense as he huffed lightly, his cheeks faintly pink from the crude wording. "Just stay away Potter" he growled warningly. "I'm not going to be some bloody play toy to be used and then tossed aside" he sneered, but there was a note of warning in his voice as he said it, eyeing the Golden Boy who was looking at him with renewed curiosity, but he inclined his head in understanding.

Satisfied, the blond turned and left the room, shutting the door sharply behind him, now he had to grab Pansy and Blaise and attempt to apprehend Theo to relay the very same message. Only he felt the need to have reinforcements when it came to talking with the horny Slytherin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 632 19
Desperate to escape the cameras, Harry turned to Draco. The last person he thought he'd turn to. The last person he wants to turn to. Harry made a de...
14.3K 462 34
•𝑾𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒐3• Harry finds out he's going to die on his 16th birthday. He embarks on a journey to find himself...
1.2K 63 4
The internet wants to know who is the famous actor Draco Malfoy's Spouse
6.8K 218 30
⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...