𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈...

By -platinumcopyshare

⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 5

1K 34 4
By -platinumcopyshare

The Feminine Role

"Ok Harry! Spill!"

Harry found himself virtually thrown into the plush crimson armchair in the Gryffindor common room. He grumbled and righted himself to make himself at least a tad more comfortable, settling with his legs folded beside him and arms crossed on the arm of the chair with his head resting on them. Partially curled up or languidly stretched out had become favourable positions for the young Gryffindor.

Currently Harry felt rather fed up with his two best friends, since he'd had to endure their constant reminders for him to tell them about the minor incident with Malfoy that had occurred earlier that day.
It had taken a lot of restraint not to snap at them, which he was pretty sure would have come out as a snarl or something. If anything, most sounds he made were from his lion counterpart, when he growled, snarled or roared, he done so literally. He was afraid of what other sounds may escape him at some point.

He sighed as he looked at the eager faces peering at him and he licked his lips tentatively. "Well...you know that smell, I've mentioned a few times?"

"You mean the one you keep moaning about constantly?"

Harry narrowed his eyes at Ginny who had once more joined them, swaggering over and plopping herself down beside Ron. Harry huffed and sulked momentarily before continuing. "Yeah, that one...well I really couldn't concentrate today because of it, and it was driving me mad not knowing what it was and it smelt so..." he groped for a word, biting his lip hesitantly. If he said 'delicious' and then introduced Malfoy into the conversation, they were sure to get the wrong idea, or the right idea...truthfully, harry wasn't all that sure anymore.

"Nice..." was the best he could come up with. "And I just had to find out what it was because seriously I couldn't even remember what class I'd been in at the time," he was met with eager nods for him to continue. "So, I ran out of class to find out what it was, and I'd discovered it moved, hence why I was out so fast" he explained, remembering his more leisurely -yet unsuccessful- chases after the source of the smell.

He swallowed, now the harder bit. "And well, I chased it and I ran into Malfoy" he explained, pausing briefly as Ron muttered 'git' and a few other choice words under his breath.

"Go on Harry" Hermione insisted, wanting to see what had conspired between the two, although he was sure he could see a shadow of concern in her eyes, but he brushed it aside.

"Well, I just sort of sat there, staring at him. The smell was really strong...and it was then I realised that the smell was coming from Malfoy" he muttered, his last words giving away to silence as his friends stared at him dumbly. He could see the gears working in their heads, now he was just waiting for the expressions of horror.

"Oh dear" Hermione muttered, fingers toying with the hem of her skirt. This reaction causing more than a small prickle of interest to rise as she attracted their attention, but they didn't interrupt; she had that distinct 'I'm working something out, don't bother me' look and so they compliantly allowed her to mull what she'd just been told in peace.

"I think we should take this to Dumbledore now, Harry" she frowned, her words spurring surprise within the small group.

"Why?" he questioned, wondering if the witch had found something she hadn't yet told him about. Was there a danger? A frown met his lips, the hairs on the back of his neck prickling with unease. Something had obviously worried Hermione which unnerved him greatly.

"Well..." Hermione nibbled her lip thoughtfully. "I found a potion that has surprisingly similar results to what is happening with you, Malfoy and Nott, and if I'm correct, Malfoy's going to need a bit of protection" she explained quietly, surprising those around her before both Weasley's looked at Harry anxiously, expressions he'd seen far too many times before.

"Protection?" Harry repeated, this didn't sound too good at all.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Within the next hour there was a small assembly around Dumbledore's large and vastly cluttered desk, his spindly fingers were knitted together with his elbows propped on the varnished surface, looking at the small and rather odd collection before him.

Consisting of Harry, Hermione, Ron and of course, Draco, Theodore, Blaise and Pansy (Who refused to be left out) it was a strange sight to see, a tame mix of lion and snakes. On either side of the students, were their head of houses that had seen fit to escort them on this matter.

"Well, isn't this pleasant?" Dumbledore said at last, a warm smile on his lips and that familiar twinkle in his clear blue eyes as he gazed at the group. "Tea?" he offered, getting (mostly) neat declines from the students as he poured one for himself and Professor McGonagall, despite her own polite refusal. "Now, what do I owe the pleasure?" he said at last, setting his cup down after a gratifying sip, able to see that the students were getting a bit impatient.

"Miss Granger, I believe you are the organiser for this little gathering?" he smiled, the witch nodding her head, two books cradled to her chest as if they contained the answers to everything. The Slytherins looked at her and sneered in disdain, figures it was the bookish Gryffindor that had hauled them all up here when they could be doing something else with their time.

"Not to rush you, Granger, but we do have lives to get on with" came Malfoy's familiar drawl and Hermione bristled at the tone but she wasn't quite as easily riled as her two companions.

"Well it's for your benefit, Malfoy" she replied coolly in response, watching for the Slytherin's reaction. Draco easily applied the blank mask he was famous for, although his grey eyes narrow suspiciously. With a small gesture from the headmaster, the girl stepped forward and placed the two books on the desk before thumbing the small page marks to calm her nerves before stepping back from the desk.

"Since the changes with Harry, I wanted to try and see if I could help" she paused to let the Slytherins have their moment of eye rolling and sneering at her, Snape seeming unimpressed by the small declaration. "I found out which animal they had been 'fused' with in a sense, an African Lion which can be put down to the chunk of diced Lion heart were added to the potion" she explained lightly.

"It was mostly, out of curiosity to learn about the animal to see if Harry would develop any instincts or habits from his animal counterpart and, it's fair to say, there have been some displays of that. In all three of them" indicating loosely to the two Slytherin boys also. "And it was only when Harry told me about a 'sweet scent' which had been bothering him the past few days, that led to Malfoy, that made me believe it was best to bring this to you. I think it's in Malfoy's best interest that he be moved from the Slytherin dorms" she stated, wanting to get her main point out there, no point beating around the bush.

"And why exactly is that, Granger?" the serpent in question growled lightly, ears pinned back to show his irritation, a sharp look from Snape caused him to scowl but make no further comment and instead, folded his arms across his chest to let Granger explain her theories further. Needless to say, she had their attention, seeing as Snape had so far come up empty handed.

"Well," she opened the potions book, thumbing through the pages until it settled on a page with a list of ingredients and a description of the particular potion with a few illustrations of its colour and effects.

"The 'Heilahdus Draught' is a potion intended to give the drinker the heightened senses of whatever animal essence is mixed in during brewing" she went on, growing bolder with each word now that the Slytherins were no longer mocking her, but listening with begrudged interest. "But, Harry's potion was by no means identical as it is difficult to brew in itself. It was simply by accident, but...from what I can tell the potion of Harry's, can in a way 'think".

"Ms Granger, I would just like to inform you that a liquid, which lacks any form of solid components let alone a brain, can in no way 'think' for itself" The potions master interjected, setting his eyes on the witch who shuffled her feet, ignoring the amused snickers of the Serpents.

"Yes well, I didn't mean it literally, sir, it doesn't 'think' per say, but can act on the body, I suppose one way to describe it, is that the potion has made a new 'species' from them" she gestured to the affected boys. "Like all species, they're main instinct is to survive and therefore, to reproduce and the potion acted on this. But the problem is they're all boys." A curious silence ensued, very few knew where this was going and Harry shuffled nervously.

"They have the instincts of a lion, and that is to carry on their line and this is where Malfoy's scent that Harry can smell comes in, the potion affected Malfoy differently, if I'm right, it's chosen him as the lioness".

"IT WHAT!"

Hermione flinched at the blond's furious squawk, she'd had a feeling he'd react badly to that information, and it was difficult to smother her amusement by the information herself, but she forced herself to elaborate.

"Because you are all male, the potion done its best to do what it was meant to, to make a new species however, for this, it had to affect one or two of you as a love interest for the other. Like actual lions, if you've noticed the increased hostility between Nott and Harry, it's because they were the ones who have been affected as the dominant males" she opened the book she had shown Harry earlier with the information on lions.

She placed a finger under the words, reading out to the small audience. "During the period of mating, the lioness will release a scent that will alert and attract the male of their pride, the scent will come from the pheromones released and the female will also 'flirt' with the male" she recited, before pausing to smile, "In short, Draco's unknowingly alerting Harry and Nott that he's ready to mate".

All eyes turned to Draco at this and his ears fell uncomfortably, the last thing he needed were these odd looks because Granger had practically called him a girl and that he was apparently in desperate need for a lay. Rage bubbled at the back of his throat, as his face burned with humiliation.

"So why me!" He snapped, "I'm no less masculine than they are!" he growled indignantly, earning a snort from Ron and a small smirk from Blaise. The enraged look sent their way immediately shut them up and wiped the smirk clean from his comrade's face.

"I'm afraid that, I don't have answers for that" she admitted, but her eyes flashed. "But you'll just have to suck it up I'm afraid Malfoy, you were the one chosen to take on the feminine role for whatever reason" she stated matter-of-factly, stunning the blond into a gracious silence.

He got over his shock, which gave away to annoyance at the unfairness of it all. He released a small growl beneath his breath which caused Harry and Theo who looked at him, ears pinned forward and tails stilled with interest to their apparent 'love interest'. Draco looked at both of them after realising what they were doing; the sheer murderous look in his eyes was enough to make the two boys shuffle away a few steps.

"This doesn't explain why this is for my protection, all you've said is the potion was gender confused and these two" he gestured with disgust to the two boys, "Want in my pants" he sulked.

Hermione bit her lip, suppress a smile at Draco's words. But she soon sobered up, the next part was what had initially worried her and it felt like she was betraying Harry by saying this, but he was involved, after all and could pose a threat to Draco's well being.

"Well...when a lioness is in "season", the male will be immediately interested and will want to take advantage of this opportunity to mate. The scent you're releasing Malfoy, will simply get stronger and will become almost impossible for Harry or Nott to ignore, the scent is..." she blushed, inhaling a steadying breath. "The scent to Harry or Nott would be pretty much foreplay".

Draco paled at the thought; Hermione shuffled her feet, pink in the face (as was Ron at this point). McGonagall looked affronted at if such a thing was unthinkable and Harry at least had the decency to look embarrassed, Theo just looked thrilled at the idea. "So" the witch continued. "This will continue, the smell will get stronger...and if push comes to shove and Malfoy doesn't give in to either of them, it may result in...force."

"Force?" Draco frowned, taking a moment, along with the rest to try and figure out what she meant as it didn't seem Hermione was going to elaborate any further. His eyebrows furrowed in thought before realisation dawned on him. "Rape?" His voice was small and stricken at the thought, alarm blooming in his stomach.

Harry stiffened at the word. Looking to Hermione and tension just seemed to soak the room. Apparently the situation had just grown a bit more serious. They all looked to Dumbledore, speechless; the elder wizard seemed to look at them with a contemplative gaze.

"I think, for Mr Malfoy's best interests, we should have other sleeping arrangements until this affair is sorted and his safety secured. However you can continue class as normal, I'm quite sure you're friends will make sure nothing unfortunate befalls young Harry, Draco and Theodore".

"Unfortunate!" the blond spluttered in response. "I have a possibility of being raped and it's unfortunate?" he seethed, a growl slipping into his voice but Blaise along with Ron and Hermione nodded their heads in understanding as Pansy scuttled over to settle the fuming blond.

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention Ms Granger, I believe ten points to Gryffindor for your tactfulness on this situation, we can now avoid a serious incident" he nodded, Hermione beamed at the praise and gathered her books from the desk.

Seeing as there was no more to be said, those present began to depart, all but Professor McGonagall.

"Albus, are you sure this is wise?" the woman frowned, taking a now vacant seat. "This could easily get out of control, and to put at such a risk by two other students, despite who they are..."

"In truth, Minerva I find this whole situation fascinating" the man admitted with a small smile. "I think, if any unpleasantness can be avoided, we may have some interesting occurrences, after all. Mr Malfoy may need to pick a mate eventually" he responded cheerfully, blue eyes twinkling gleefully as he raised the cup to his lips once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
41.7K 1.6K 39
⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...
171K 4.5K 24
When Draco Malfoy is in year 6 he knew that he wasn't going to do what the dark lord said there for he was most likely going to die there for he deci...
23.8K 666 12
⚠︎This is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...