โ„™๐•’๐•ก๐•’(TK)

By Love_Bangtan07

"Who are you talking to , princess ? Is it one of your imaginary friends again ?" " ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ . ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

Papa
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X ( Slightly M )
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII ( Slightly M )
XXIII
XXIV ( Slightly M )
XXV
XXVII
XXVIII (E)
XXIX (E)
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI ( Slightly M )
XXXVII
XXXVIII ( E )
XXXIX ( E )
XL ( E )
XLI ( M )
XLII
XLIII (Slightly M)
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII

XXVI

548 49 3
By Love_Bangtan07

" One minute , gentlemen " The woman politely bowed before she turned pressed down on the small red button of the landphone.

" Good evening Han , this is Bela speaking " The lady greeted " By any chance , is Joo Anita there with you guys ? "

Jeongguk let his fingers dance against the wooden desk impatiently as he waited for a positive response from the woman .

" Thanks a lot . If you don't mind , can you please send her here in the reception for a minute ? " She looked at Joseph and Jeongguk once ." Some of our guests are asking for her "

The lawyer looked up at the wall clock , his frown from earlier deepening instantly " Yeonie must be waiting for me by now...." He mumbled , although loud enough for Jeongguk to hear so that he understands that the doctor is being a nuisance right now .

But does Jeongguk care ?

Nope . Absolutely not . He's going to catch that imposter and make their life a living hell for pretending to be his deceased husband , for vandalising his house and for brainwashing his daughter .

A small 'beep' sound came from the phone and the woman nodded once before keeping down the receiver from her ears as she threw an apologetic smile at the duo . " She'll be here with us in a few more seconds , gentlemen . Would you like some tea , coffee or water ? It'll be on the house..." She spoke fast like a professional business-woman , the blank persona from earlier coming up on her face almost instantly "....since it's our fault that you're facing such problems now "

"No thanks " Jeongguk and the other man both answered in unison . He knows that the woman is not feeling sorry at all for what happened . Even though it's completely unintentional but business can teach you many things , including showcase of expressions of such emotions that the speaker is not feeling at all .

Clicks of heels echoed in the almost empty room with its owner ; a short blonde woman speed-walking towards the reception with a worried expression on her face . She avoided the gazes of the two men and headed towards the woman behind the desk . " Do you want something , Bela ? "

Bela pointed her pointer finger  at the doctor . " This gentlemen wanted to talk to you "

The blonde woman craned her neck to look at the man , and by the familiar glint in her eyes , Jeongguk understood that the woman recognised him ( A goos sign because the lights in his hallway weren't working when she came in with the deliveries ) . She observed him from head to toe before turning to face the man fully . " How can I help you , Sir ? " She asked , picking up the professional facade .

Jeongguk nodded . " Sorry for bothering the staffs this late in the evening , but..." He paused , glancing at Joseph once who nodded his head at him for some sort of assurance to go on ".... some misunderstanding landed us in here " He said , referring to him and the other man .

Taehyung faked a cough , garning immidiate attention of the others " Mr. Jeon came to my room a few minutes ago , claiming that this box " He pointed to the said box in Jeongguk's tight grip " was delivered to him by you , Ms. Joo . And , " He spoke out loud " I don't remember sending any box to anyone "

The woman turned her head a bit to shoot a confused(?) look at Joseph and then turned her back to him again ." Yes . I remember delivering this box " She agreed " to Mr. Jeon but I am sure that you , good sir , " She turned around to look at Joseph " wasn't the one who asked me to send it to him ."

" What ! " Joseph gritted out , glaring at the doctor who's perplexed himself .

Why the fuck is she lying ?!

" But you told me that Kim Taehyung from Room no. 103 gave it to me ! " Jeongguk cried out , extending his arms to show her the box .

And surprisingly , she nodded .

" Yeah . It was Mr. Kim Taehyung who asked me to deliver this to you " She said , still not understanding what's the fuss about a simple box like this ." At least , that's what he told me . " She supplied , her mind whirling about what if the stranger who gave her the box lied about his identity " And when I asked for his room no. , he said it's ' 103 ' "

" Excuse me , miss " Joseph intervened "I am Kim 'Joseph' Taehyung , I'm living in room no. 103 right now and I don't remember giving any sort of box to you ! " He defended himself .

The lady confusedly looked between the two men ." Good sir , when did I said that you were the one who gave the job to me ? " She raised her tone at the false accusation " The one who gave me this , said that his name is Kim Taehyung and no ," She narrowed her dark brown eyes at him , even though she knew that it's against the hotels policies and she can be demoted but this Joseph Taehyung guy is so fucking rude " He didn't look like you at all , goo' sir " She retorted , dropping her eyes immidiately towards the ground to hide the flash of anger in her eyes .

" Then how did he look ?! " Jeongguk knew that lawyers can be quite complicated , but what he didn't knew that lawyers can be hot-headed too . Well , by the looks of it Kim Joseph Taehyung seems to be an exception .

But at the back of his mind , his subconsciousness continuously knocked with the same question again and again .

To say the least , that question has Jeongguk sweating buckets , his hands tightening around the box in his hands as if it's the key to some unknown mystery box .

What if it's him ?

Jeongguk shook his head slightly at the thought , his eyes almost bulging out from the internal intension , an ever-going battle between his subconsciousness and the rational part of his mind .

No , he is dead ! I, myself was present there when he was cremated !

Jeongguk didn't knew what is wrong and what is right as he slided out one of his hands from under the gift and thrusted it into his shirt's pocket , his finger reaching out to hold the device .

He took the phone out of his pocket , his thumb finger double tapping on the blank-black screen as it came to life , the lock screen wallpaper containing Taehyung and Taegguk's image popping out immidiately .

Without thinking twice , he turned towards the woman .

" Is this the man you're talking about ? "

The woman nodded . " Yes , He is the one who gave me the box to deliver and introduced himself as Kim Taehyung"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.4K 125
"@jungkook.97 started following you" Idol AU Cover made by @cuddleyoongi Copyright ยฉ 2019 cuddleyoongi started; 02/02/2019 completed; 12/12/2023
591K 17.2K 18
"I won't hesitate to punish you , if you escape this mansion baby "
7.1K 417 20
"wow y/n, this really sounds like fairytale, where Prince come in a ordinary girl's life and make her, his queen.... I'm very happy for you" Her frie...
64.7K 2.8K 35
Devil in me.............. Completed Copy write of ff series on youtube. It no longer exists on youtube. *CAUTION* Reading this work might make you l...