Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

SIX

27.9K 1.5K 519
By JEONfanTAEsea

TWO CAN PLAY A GAME...

''No Caro....I didn't lost anything but I surely found something.''

Jungkook looked at Taehyung amusingly, a smirk plastered to his face. The boy he was searching everywhere was standing in front of him by his own.

''Oh, sorry....I thought it was yours.'' Taehyung said casually and put the wallet in his own pocket innocently.

'' Its okay.....'' Jungkook replied, eyeing the boy head to heels. He surely was the epitome of hotness.

'' Thank you.....Excuse me.'' Taehyung said and acted to leave but Jungkook held his wrist immediately making the blonde smirk and stop. He immediately plastered a blank expression on his face and turned towards Jungkook with a raising eyebrow.

'' You are the boy from club...right?'' Jungkook asked still holding Taehyung's wrist.

'' Which club?'' Nice acting Kim Taehyung.

'' Where you danced with knives?'' Jungkook knew the boy was acting now but he still reminded him.

''Oh yeah....What about that?'' The blonde asked again innocently.

'' You are actually that innocent or you are trying to play with me, Kim Taehyung?'' Jungkook asked leaving blonde's wrist and pushing his hands in the pocket of his pants as he looked at Taehyung examiningly.

'' Wow....you actually spent your time researching on me?'' Taehyung asked confidently.

'' I keep my close eye on what takes my interest, Babe....'' Jungkook winked and Taehyung smiled.

''Thats good to hear. I am glad that a man like you found me interesting.''

'' Man like me?''

'' Welll you are quite hot and to be honest I have muscle kink. Your aura is so dominating and you know what?...'' Taehyung signalled Jungkook to come a little close making the Mafia bend down a little to reach Taehyung's level. '' I love to submit to a man like you.'' Taehyung winked and Jungkook felt himself getting hard again.

'' You know what you are playing with...right? People avoid to play with fire, darling.'' Jungkook warned earning a sly smirk from Taehyung.

'' I wanna melt into liquid lava, then...Mr?'' Taehyung asked deliberately making Jungkook look at him in amusement again.

'' You really don't know who am I?''

'' Is there a problem?.... Is it compulsory for everyone to know who you are?'' Taehyung asked tilting his head a little. he know Jungkook loves it when someone challenge him.

'' Ah....Not at all....'' Jungkook said smirking. Something is not in its right place.

''Well then....Now you know who I am so its only fair if I get to know who you are, Hottie.'' Taehyung asked seductively, using his charms at the right time and place. If he wants to make the mafia dance on his finger then there is no other better way then offering him his sexy body.

''Okay....I am Jeon Jungkook.'' The ravenette thought that his name is enough but the questioning eyes of Taehyung made him smirk again.

''Just think of me as a Big Businessman.'' Jungkook said, extending his hand for a handshake. Taehyung looked at the offered hand, then to Jungkook's face and back to the hand.

''Its nice to meet you, Mr Jeon.'' Taehyung said, accepting the handshake. When the blonde tried to pull his hand back, Jungkook held him tightly making Taehyung raise his eyebrow.

Jungkook took his hand to his mouth an placed a flirting kiss at the back of Taehyung's hand making the blonde look at Jungkook impressively.

'' It's nice to meet you too, babe.'' Jungkook said winking and leaving Taehyung's hand.

''I should leave then...I have things to do.'' Taehyung said. he knew that Jungkook wouldn't let him go so easily and that's what exactly happened.

''Wait....where are you going?'' Jungkook asked. Its the first time he is taking things so slowly. If it was some other person, Jungkook would have had his way with him by now but it was Kim Taehyung, a walking mystery and Jungkook felt it right to give it some time.

''Home?'' Taehyung replied innocently, his brown eyes playing games with Jungkook.

'' I can drop you.''

'' I thought businessmen are usually busy.'' Taehyung asked questioningly.

'' Not when they have an eye on something like you.'' A bold reply came immediately.

''Fine....'' The blonde agreed making Jungkook smirk again. He placed his calloused, rough palm of his big hand on Taehyung's back in the intention of leading the way to his car making a chill run down Taehyung's spine but he covered it immediately under his smile.

Jimin opened the door for Jungkook as always who offered Taehyung to go in first. The blonde slided inside followed by Jungkook. Jimin closed the door and took his place at the driving seat and started driving after entering Taehyung's address in the GPS.

The mafia didn't left a space between himself and the blonde who was looking outside of the window now, biting his lower lip, their knees touching as Jungkook looked at Taehyung with predatory gaze. How badly he wanted to pull the blonde on his lap and bite those lips until they bleed out.

The thought only made him hard and the mafia groaned in frustration making the blonde look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

'' What happened?'' Taehyung asked and Jungkook pointed towards his crotch where a bulge was formed in his pants making Taehyung look at Jungkook amusingly.

'' Woah... I hope I am the reason behind that monstrous bulge, Mr Jeon.'' Taehyung teased.

''Hundred and one percent baby.... You are giving me constant hard ons since I saw you in that club.'' Jungkook replied placing his hand on Taehyung's thigh. The blonde stiffened for a moment. He had prepared himself so much for such moments but still, when Jungkook touch him, he stiffens every time.

'' Should I be sorry?'' Taehyung asked batting his long eyelashes innocently.

'' For making me hard?'' Jungkook asked amusedly.

'' No....for not taking care of it, daddy.'' Taehyung replied, tracing his fingers on the outline of Jungkook's hard on with his fingers as he looked at Jungkook with lust filled eyes making the ravenette groan again.

''Fuck!!...you are such a tease, baby.'' Jungkook moaned, his eyes closing as the blonde kept his sweet assault on Jungkook's hard cock and Taehyung smirked. He was going on the right track.

''I am so much more than that, Mr Jeon.'' Taehyung said, withdrawing his hand and placing it in his lap making Jungkook open his eyes at the loss of his touch.

''I would love to explore that.''

'' I am mystery....you will get lost in me, Mr Jeon.''

'' There is no mystery that I can't solve, sweetheart.'' Jungkook said smirking, his eyes raking up and down on Taehyung's body again. He looked into Taehyung's eyes and licked his lips, showing how expertly it can work on other areas on Taehyung's body.

Their trance broke when Jimin stopped the car.

''We are here, JK.'' He informed and Taehyung became impressed again.

''JK...that sound so hot.'' Taehyung commented opening the door to go out.

'' You can't imagine how hot I can be, baby.'' Jungkook replied, getting out of the car after Taehyung. The blonde stood in front of him, smiling mischievously.

''Thank you for the lift, JK...''

''That was my pleasure..'' Jungkook winked.

'' You wanna come inside?'' Taehyung offered making Jungkook's smirk to appear again.

'' If you let me, i'll be cuming everywhere baby, inside you, in your mouth, on your tits and in your ass.'' Jungkook winked and the blonde shook his head smiling.

'' Next time.''

''As you wish...see you soon.'' Jungkook said and went inside the car again after giving the hot sexy lustful look to the blonde which can melt anyone into a molten lava but Taehyung was not anyone.

The blonde smirked seeing the car which sped away and went inside.

He was very close to his mission.

Inside the car, Jungkook twisted the ring in his finger as he thought something and Jimin looked at him through the rear view mirror.

''What are you thinkin, JK?''

'' Keep an eye on him.''

_______________

One of my friend said that she can tell Taehyung's motive and reasons behind it if I updated five chapters today....who up for the challenge, guys?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.5K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
106K 3.6K 10
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘. π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑑 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘’π‘Žπ‘β„Ž π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ. 𝐼𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
609K 36.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
816K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...