ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪxᴛᴀᴘᴇ - xᴜ ᴍɪɴɢʜᴀᴏ

By _MeanYoongiii_

- give it back? - where is the fun in that? - What are you gonna do with it? - Let me think about it. In w... More

i like you
walkman
your name
delivery
come to my party
first dance
waisted
kiss goodnight
favor from an enemy
sweet guy
an almost kiss
an assigment
carelessly in love
chicken
miss piggy
speakers
i missed you
only him
babygirl
Two wishes
love drunk
butterflies
disaster
dinner and kisses
after school
jealousy
infinite
stupid arguments
sick
the truth about the mixtape
sweeter
two tickets for a concert
different
I love you
Epologue

best day

472 16 5
By _MeanYoongiii_

It was closer to a noon. They spent most of the day together until now and their date was not even over. "So, Now where are you taking me? Which awkward story did Kwan share with you?"  She crossed her arms with a cute smile. 

"One about Chan and Monica, the croccodile stuffed animal!" He announced and so the girl gasped. "Dont tell me we are going to-" She said until Hao entered the parking lot of their next dating spot. 

"Yep, we are here..." He smirked while parking his car. The girl stared outside at the huge ferries wheel right next to her, that was too busy to notice just a while ago. It was hard to be focused while being in the same car as Xu Minghao. 

"Get out Bong Bong..." Hao was the first one to walk out of the car and carefully close his door. The girl ran to match with his footsteps once she was out. "Kwan Couldnt shut his mouth, could he?" She joked. "No, Believe me I heard his prom queen speech two times once and All I asked him was What time is it? He is unbelievable... like his friend.." 

"But I am his only friend..." she came to the easily made concliution. "Well, It was obvious I meant you. I would do anything to bring you up. You should already know by now..." Her seemed too damn serious only to flutter her heart.

"Smile..." 

"Why?" And that's when he took a quick shot of her even though he was not smiling. "Perfect... You were even talking in the shot..." He whispered. "That means Its terrible... Delete it..." He tried to grab the camera but Hao raised his hand up high so she wont be able to reach it. "No!" 

"Why not?" She was jumping in her attempt to grab it from his hand and delete it herself. Hao was too busy staring down at how beautiful she was. "Because you are beautiful..." His voice was smooth and confident. He believed everything he was saying. Their eyes were locked unlike no other time.

"But my mouth was probably open..." She announced with a small giggle at the end but their eyes didn't quite the intense contact. "You are still beautiful..." His voice softened only to impress her of the personalities he can change in a short amount of seconds. Like a chameleon. 

"I am not gonna delete it..." He let her know. 

"Good..." She smiled at him. Now it was his heart that skipped a beat. When he was not expecting, She stepped on her tippy toes and gave him a quick smooch on the cheek. Hao was too shocked to even understand what just happened. Bong Cha giggled and ran leaving the boy behind. "Wait for me..." He murmured while running behind her.

They got in through the gates but stopped at the feet as soon as the neon lights turned on. Finally it was late noon so the views looked even more breathtaking than before. "So what do you wanna do?" Hao asked. 

"I have so many ideas..."

"Like-" 

"Look at a carousel!" He grabbed him by the sleeve and started running towards the carousel. Long story short Bong Cha forced him in and they both hoped on a different horse but still were pretty close at each other. "And why are you se excited?" He started staring all around. "Cause its fun..." She pouted. Hao giggled and grabbed the camera that was hanging around his neck. He started taking random sots of hers. 

"Now It is indeed fun..." He whispered while taking these silly shots of her on top of a fake horse. " Hey Stop..." She giggled at him. "Nah, I like it... Take a pose..." And that's all it took for Bong Cha to show her most weird sight to Minghao. The most weird thing of all was that Hao loved each of her weird poses. 

They were all hilarious. 

Each one of them. 

He started laughing while capturing each moment off her. He knew he was gonna look at this pictures one day and reminisce so he loved keeping these memories alive in such way. "I can't believe you are my girlfriend... " He giggled while taking the photos. "What does that mean sir?" She pointed at him. 

"That I am so lucky..." He announced and then they stopped stopped laughing. Minghao lowered the camera so their eyes could properly meet even though they couldnt get any closer maybe because they were on some different horses. 

"That I am lucky you looked at me..." He then added for the girl to feel shocked. Does he really think like that? So low of himself? She felt really bad if he thought of his self so low. Thats when the horses stopped moving. The ride was over for them. He found of his charming smiles while getting off the horse.  He reached his hand to help her get off. "Come here..." She slowly grabbed his hand but when she tried to get down she almost stumbled and their bodies collided. Thank god he was fast enough to grab her and balance her. 

She slowly looked up and their eyes locked. Their hearts connected at this moment, when they were this close. "Lets go Bong Bong..." He shared one pf the most alarming smiles he ever got to share. He was genuine, honest... Himself. He was the real Minghao when he was with her. 

The girl slowly interlocked her fingers with his. Even though he slowly looked down at their hands surprised he was not able to comprehend what happened cause the girl led him out of the carousel gates. Now tyhayt they were walking down the open areal, staring at each facility they could do next. 

"Wait, a minute..." Hao let her hand and appeared after a while with a small bag pf some weird type of bread. "Whats that?" She stared at it quite surprised. "Lets feed the fishhhh..." He was too excited for such a small activity compared to anything else in this amusement park.  He went closer to the fountain with some fishes on and started throwing some breadcrumbs.

"Do you wanna do this?" He filled her palm with some bread and then continued feeding the fish. she also attempted to do so but her attention was on how beautiful he was while taking care of other ones. That's what she loved about him. That's what captured her attention at first and kept her by her side. How caring he always was. 

Then she noticed something like a counter pretty close to them so she slowly approached it. Hao was too busy to notice her getting far. When he was not looking she decided to buy some weird cat ears so they could both were something. She also bought some dog ears for herself. When Minghao was too busy he felt someone placing something on top of his head so he turned around to find Bong Cha, wearing a pair of dog ears. 

"What are you doing..." He touched his head only to realise he is looking like a cat. "Hey Why do you have to be the dog..." He jerked the moment off. "Because everybody loves dogs!!!" She exclaimed. "That's the main reason I should be the dog! Nobody likes you..." He joked and the girl gasped. "Oh really!" When she was about to walk away he grabbed her by the wrist and tugged her closer. "Nobody but me..." He whispered and their eyes met. Their lips were so close it was actually about to get dangerous. 

"But If you like it that way, I will be the cat..." He joked. Although they were flirting most of the time that line was so weird they couldnt keep it in but laugh. "Wanna go to the Ferris wheel?" She asked with a mellow formation in the corner of her lips. 

"Thought you'd never ask.." He whispered and slid his hand down on hers, interlocking their fingers. Now he was the one leading the way to the ferries wheel. One person led them to one closed carriage with some windows. Bong Cha was the first one to sit so Hao followed on her footsteps. Now they were sitting across each other. "Can I share a secret..." She whispered and hao giggled. "Only If I can also share one after you..." He giggled. Actually he felt good about this exchange of secrets. 

"I am scared of heights..." She whispered and Hao gasped. "No way, I was about to share the same secret!" He pointed at her shocked. "Yo Really?" She was shocked because of the coincidence. "If you were afraid Why did you suggest we go here..." He laughed. "Because I though you would like to be here..." She announced but then another question made her curious. 

"Why did you agree?" 

"Because you suggested something. How can I say No when you are wearing these silly ears. You were adorable..." He announced. She looked down, in her attempt to not blush in front of him. Hao knew and chuckled. "Are you at least gonna sit right next to me?" He titled his head quite flirtatious while it slowly touched the glass behind him. 

"Why?" She asked, acting like she had no idea. "Because I want you to be close to me..." He firstly decided to say but then decided to add some more things so he will not creep her out. "So If we die, We die together..." He joked and she rolled her eyes. "Goof..." She whispered and sat right next to him. That's when the carriages started moving. At first they both were startled and closed their eyes but then they laughed it off. 

"We... We are gonna be fine..." 

"Yes We will!" Hao answered to her hiding how terrored he was inside. When they were too high and too far from the ground Bong Cha decided to say something to keep their minds busy. "Once we were here with my brother..." She filled the void of silence.

"I know... and you stacked a crocodile stuffed animal inside his mouth..." Hao announced based on the story he heard from Kwan. "I meant... In the Ferris wheel... I was forced to get in with Chan... So we could make up after a fight. It was the only way our parents could get us alone after this fight... with the crocodile..." She laughed when she remembered. "And what happened? Did you thew him off?" Hao joked.

"I was so close to..." 

Hao laughed at how honest she was. "But.... That was the day I realised that I really loved my brother..." She laughed at herself while looking at how beautiful the sunset looked this noon. "Why?" Minghao was immersed in her story like it was one of his. 

"Because for a weird reason... we got stuck in the carriege, when we were higher in the sky. I literally freaked out. That's when my fear for heights begun..." She couldnt stop but giggling while saying this story. 

"And what did he do?" 

"He was so shocked because of my panic attack. He reached and hugged me... Like that he started trailing down different stories to keep my mind busy. Like now..." She joked and slowly looked up at Minghao. 

"After this moment, every time we were getting on a big fight our parents brought us here. We were fine once we got out of the ferries wheel..." She joked. Their was silence only because Hao was too busy staring at her. 

"Well, We could also come here every time we fight..." She joked as a way to lighten up their moods. It was way too funny for her, yet Hao was mesmerised by how beautiful he appeared to his eyes just now.

Without a warning Hao slowly brushed his lips against hers. She was way too shocked to even comprehend why. Why did he just do that? He slowly tucked her closer and made her heart flutter. She was easily carried away by his soft and delicate gestures. This kiss was so good she didn't want hi to get away but he had to. 

Now he slowly removed her hair from her eyes and smiled. "What was that?" She whispered. "You make it impossible for someone not to love you Bong Bong..." He whispered back. At this exact same moment the doors open, meaning they should get out. Hao grabbed her hand and led her outside.

Now they were walking down the park, everywhere they literally wanted but Bong Cha couldnt forget what Hao just told her. He touched her heart with a simple expression. She was thinking about it way too much that Minghao noticed she was a little absent minded. 

"Umm.. Do you want Ice cream?" He was that sweet charming smile on she couldnt even say no even if she tried. "Lets do that!" She was about to go closer to the small shop with the ice creams but he seized her arm and pulled her back. 

"Its my treat, stay there!" 

"But-"

"Vanilla?" He asked like he already knew her. "Why am I asking? Seungkwan already told me!" He joked and they both giggled at how adorable Kwan is even when is absent. Hao returned back after a while with two cones of Ice cream.

"Its a vanilla for you and a chocolate for me..." He figured while giving her, her cone. "Thank you sir..." She teased him and took the cone. Then they started walking down the stone made path like they didn't have a worry in the world. 

"Do you wanna try?" Hao proposed while showing her his cone. The girl nodded and he brought closer the cone. "You too..." And like that they both exchanged some ice cream without even realising it was an indirect kiss.

"Oh... Um You have..." Minghao realised the girl had some chocolate ice cream on her lip so he was showing her where it is with his finger, yet she was unable to understand. "Can I?" He asked but never got an answer cause his finger slowly touched her lip. Even though the chocolate was no longer there he couldnt stop himself but touch her. They were so close it was driving them crazy. "I... I should stop myself..." He laughed it up and continued walking with her staring at his back. 

"Um... H-Hao..." as soon as he heard that adorable nick name he slowly turned around and their eyes met. "About what you.... what you said... back then..." She started stuttering. "When?" He chuckled at how adorable that girl is.

"You know..." 

"In the Ferris wheel?" He was trying to undrestand yet it was impossible. "In... In the carousel... You know..." She tried to make him undrestand. Even though he did he still didn't know about what she was trying to say. "I meant everything I said..." He giggled. 

"I... I know... B-But-"

"But..." 

"You are not lucky. You are a amazing person Minghao. I am the lucky one. I-i mean... I never met someone like you... in my entire life... You are amazing..." She said and then realised she probably sounded like a freak. Why wasn't he saying anything, but intensely staring at her. Was she shocked? 

"I... I mean..." She was trying to think of an excuse but Minghao didn't need any of these. All he ever needed was her. "Well, I shouldn't stop myself apparently..." He made a reference about before and sarted walking towards her. "Wha-" She was about to ask but noticed Hao's ice cream falling from his hands while he wrapped his right hand around her and pulled her in his arms. 

He slammed his lips on her so passionately she eve forgot how to breathe. Her cone fell from her hands as she was quite shocked. Minghao made her experience what first love felt like. She couldnt take enough if his kisses. She couldnt last a day without his touch. Slowly they stopped the kiss for Hao to stare at her with a loving glare. "I love it when you speak like that..." He whispered. 

"This day... is the best day of my life..." She stuttered in the realisation. She was shocked Xu Minghao made her have so much fun. "Say that again..." He whispered so close to her lips. "No.." She giggle. 

"You own me two wishes. Say it again.." He repeated. "You are gonna waste a wish like that?" She whispered back. "Its not a waste if it makes me happy..." He looked at her lips this time. "This day is the best day of my life..." She said while Hao was only looking at her lips. Without hesitation he kissed her once again under the moon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 164 21
"Maybe it's you who has forgotten me, so let me remind you of who I am." In which Jun has amnesia after a car accident and only remembers his lover...
6.7K 242 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
4.6K 221 47
Junhui is a Chinese café owner with a traumatic past whereas Minghao is an artist without any plans for his future. What will happen if they meet eac...
60.8K 4.9K 35
ー "this may sound weird, but what if i read to you every night?" mingyu offers to help minghao with his korean by reading to him. inspo: ? i have no...