The Surrogate

By Greyfictions

"I want to be a dad but I don't want a woman" Despite having everything one could ever Dream of he wasn't sa... More

1 YES,I AM SURE.
2 THE CONTACT
3 POSITIVE
4 MOVING IN
5 TANTRUMS
6 Re-Union
7- Not Your Slave
8- I care for you.
9- New Friend
10- Appointment
11- Am I wrong?
12- Tears of guilt
13 Pasta? or Burger?
14 Apology accepted
15- Yun?
16- Car keys
17- Change of heart
18- Inner conflicts
19- Trust
20- Hot flash
21- Shopping day!
22- ASD
Announcement-
23 - M..m..ommi..
24- Forehead kisses
25- My first love
26 - I told you
27- Bonding
28- Surgery?
29- Perfect family
30- Morning sickness
31- I am ready
32- Scared to love
33- Hidden talent
34- Pizza party!
35- painful past
36- Myself Yoo Bam!
37- Two inner demons
38- She is back?!
39- Leaving
40- can't afford heartbreak
41- family?
42- A broken mess
43- New Life
44- Mother
45- Small world
46- The choice
47- Family
48- The surgery
49- Vulnerable Confession
50-Not ready?
51- Finally!
52- Welcome Back!
54-Soulmate

53-Our

11K 490 74
By Greyfictions

"I- i don't know Rhea, I think you should take someone else. I am the Last person on the planet you would need fashion advice from. " You hesitated about her offer. 

You were as usual doing your evening yoga in your room and Yun was sitting on the bed doing the homework you had given him. He still hadn't resumed going to school. Although he will be starting from next week. You didn't want him to be behind so you were constantly in touch with his school teacher and she sent you all his assignments which he did at home itself. 

You were almost done with your yoga when Rhea came in. She first talked to Yun as usual asked how he was doing and just the regular checking up before she told she had something to ask you about. 

"Will you come with me to shop my wedding dress" 

You were completely caught off guard by her sudden request. It had been three weeks since Bam and Rhea returned from the states after meeting her parents. Her parents forgave Bam and agreed to give him another chance. First everyone decided to hold the wedding as soon as possible but then Bam and Rhea both decided that the wedding will happen after your delivery only. 

As much as both of them couldn't wait, they knew that the wedding and functions would be too much for you when you are less than a month due, especially because a lot of families and friends would be there to see you . So they chose a wedding date 2 months from now. 

"That's definitely not true Yn. And I don't even have so many people that I know here. You are my only friend. " She reasoned, looking at you expectantly. 

In just a month of living in the same house you and Rhea had gotten really close. She became like an elder sister to you. Everytime you needed any advice on anything you would go to her. And not to forget she always had your back everytime you would go out with Namjoon. Infact a few times he came home she always found some excuse to give you two the much needed privacy. 

You really didn't want to deny her , you ofcourse wanted to be there for her in such a big thing but then again you didn't trust yourself. You knew you wouldn't be much of a help to her. 

"Ok I think i know the right person" You spoke after a moment of silence. 

"Rhea do you mind if Lily could come with us? She is literally the best person for this. She has so much interest in fashion and styling plus her suggestions are always the best." Lily definitely had an incredible taste in clothes. 

"Of Course not! So is tomorrow okay?" She enthusiastically asks. 

"Yeah. I will check with Lily and tell you." 

After chatting for a little longer about preparation and stuff she left . Yun also went with her . 

Left alone you immediately turned to your phone . A silly smile on your lips reading his message. 

You really are making me crazy Love. A minute ago when my assistant came to give me some files I called her Yn. Aghh it was so embarrassing . 

I- focus on your work Mr. Kim. You can't be distracted during your work.  The CEO can't slack off! 

You typed back smiling to yourself in anticipation of a reply which didn't take long. 

You can't blame me when I have this beautiful gorgeous girlfriend that I haven't seen in 2 days. Do you have any idea how hard that is for me? 

I can't wait to finally see you tomorrow^_^ 

Uhmm about that…

Actually i think we have to postpone tomorrow's plans Joon. 

What why? 

Actually Rhea asked me to go dress shopping and I couldn't say no. She has helped me so much . She looked so excited when she asked me so I couldn't deny. 

That's okay. I am sure you could squeeze in some time for me in between the shopping. 

I don't know Joon. Can't promise anything

No no I don't know. I will be waiting outside whatever place you all decide. Just text me the address. I have already cleared my schedule. 

And if you make any more excuses darling don't forget I can sneak into your room again . 

You flushed at his last message. It was a week ago when Namjoon wanted to see you at night. It was quite late already. Plus you felt too drained to leave the house but Namjoon was persistent on seeing you so you had to snuck him into your room through the window. 

Everyone was asleep so it wasn't that hard. Namjoon spent the entire night cuddling you before he left in the early hours of the morning. 

You felt your heart accelerating just at the memory of it . You can't put it in words but everything has been so different now that you both are together. Every day you wake with the desire to see him again, every night you sleep only after talking to him for hours about everything. He shares the tiniest details of his day and so do you,  both of you just need to talk. You whine about how you can't do so many basic chores like tying your shoes or carrying Yun like you used to. You rant about which part of your body was in pain, you describe all the delicious food your mom had prepared and he patiently hears everything with all the interest as if it is the most important information for him . Which it is, everything about you is important to him. 

You feel so much more alive, texting each other all day, long hours on call, meeting each other secretly, sneaking in. You almost felt like living your teenage years which  you never got a chance to. He makes you feel all those emotions you had never felt before. 

It was way beyond just a simple relationship for you and you  knew it. You knew you were too deep in and you had no regrets. 

____________

You were in complete awe from the moment you had stepped into the luxurious boutique. Everything was so pretty . Each dress you have seen till now we're just simply gorgeous. 

Rhea had tried 7 dresses by now and without any doubt she looked beautiful in every single one of them but she hadn't found one yet. 

You can't imagine all the pressure and excitement she must be feeling now, after all it was her wedding dress she was looking for. 

You were comfortably seated on a comfy big couch which was just outside the trial room in which Rhea was trying her 8th dress and Lily who was also seated with you till a few minutes earlier was currently not in sight hunting for potential dress most supposedly. 

You were waiting for the two of them when your phone dinged with notification. 

Left the office. Will probably reach 30. 

Joon I think we should really cancel today, Rhea has still not found anything and I am no way leaving her . 

No problem. I will wait outside for as long as necessary. But i am not going back without seeing you >.<

You reluctantly typed and ok and sent. You were in a dilemma, as much as you wanted to run into his arms after 2 long days you really wanted to be there for your friend too. God knows how long he will have to wait. 

"Yn any problem?" You didn't notice when Lily sat back in her place. 

You shook your head in dismissal . 

"Where did you go?" 

"You know what, I saw this beautiful dress and I am almost certain that Rhea will love it." 

Just when she finished, the door of the trial room opened and Rhea came out in yet another gorgeous dress . 

"This isn't the one, she will try that after this one" Lily whispered in your ear both your eyes still fixed on the beautiful woman who now stood in front of you two twirling and checking herself in the mirror. 

"What do you think ma'am?" the shop assistant who was assisting Rhea asked. 

"It is nice but I don't think it has that feel. And I don't like the neckline too" She yet again rejected. 

"Rhea try the one I chose, i think you would look absolutely stunning in that one" Lily suggested. 

After almost 15 minutes the door opened again and this time both your and Lily's jaw dropped onto the floor. 

Forget whatever you said earlier,this dress was Marvelous, it was everything. Rhea looked like an absolute queen who was ready to rule the world. 

"Wow!" You both gasped simultaneously. 

"You look out of this world Rhea. This is the best one so far" Rhea added. 

It was a lacy off shoulder gown not the usual kind. It was definitely a unique one and Rhea looked absolutely lovely in this one. 

"What do you this "You asked after noticing Rhea hadn't said a word. 

"I-.. This.is.." Rhea couldn't even complete before she broke down in soft sobs. 

Aww. 

I mean after this the answer was pretty obvious. 

"This looks so beautiful. I..This is it" 

You and Lily let out a high pitch squeal hugging Rhea almost immediately.

"Thank you girls. Without you I wouldn't be able to get such a perfect dress. Thank you" 

"It was a pleasure Rhea. " Lily said. 

"So now that it's done, I want to ask you both …. Would you be my bridesmaids?" Rhea asked hesitantly. 

"Ofc yes. We would love to!" You hugged her once again. 

You had no idea that after you agreed to be her bridesmaid , Rhea would be adamant to shop for the two of you too. It had been almost two hours when you all were finally done shopping. You and Lily got a matching purple satin dress. 

All this while Namjoon was sitting in his car in  the parking lot . 

"I am super hungry. Let's go grab something before heading home okay." Rhea suggested as you all exited the store. 

Oh gosh he has already been waiting for hours . 

"Uhm actually why don't you two go? I have to go somewhere" 

"Where?" Rhea and Lily asked in unison. 

"Actually-" 

"Don't tell me Namjoon is here?" Lily gasped in disbelief.

You nodded shyly. "He has been waiting for past 2 hours" 

"Girl why didn't you tell sooner. Go go fast. Don't make him wait more" Rhea gave you a light push after taking the bag from your hand 

You hurriedly walked in the parking lot searching for his car. You didn't tell him you were done because you wanted to surprise him . After walking for a few minutes you spotted a familiar range rover. 

Thankfully the gate was unlocked and you managed to get it. Once you were seated you realised that he was sound asleep. 

You couldn't help but feel guilty after working for the entire day. He came here instead of going back home and resting. You didn't have the heart to wake him so instead you adjusted your own seat too comfortably lying facing the handsome man beside you . 

You didn't know how long you laid silently admiring him, his adorable sleeping face, his slightly parted lips when some car entered the lot with a loud honk. Namjoon was startled and woke up. 

Q

"H-hii, when did you come love?" His raspy voice sent chills to your heart. So freaking sexy. 

"Not long ago. You looked so relaxed I didn't want to disturb your sleep" You answered by passing him a bottle of water. "I haven't eaten anything after Breakfast, let's go somewhere okay?" 

Namjoon drove you to a restaurant that was near your home because it was late already and you were out the entire day. That means Yun was in care of your mother. As much as you knew she would take good care of him, you really missed him and wanted to return quickly. After the surgery you had spent all your time around him and now being away for even little makes you anxious. 

Over the food you told Namjoon about the dress you bought as the bridesmaid. You in flow of talking didn't realise and told him about a wedding dress you saw. It made you want to marry too. You just said those words without much thought but that ignited something in him. A sudden flick of determination to make your wish come true but he didn't express that in words. 

Sometime during eating Namjoon also informed you that he had something very special planned for tomorrow and you had to get ready by 1 sharp. He gave no clue what it was, just a vague answer that you will like it. 

—Next Day– 

"Rhea, did you keep his med box? It is on the side table" You were dressing Yun in his cute denim shorts and pale blue half tshirt for the day. 

"Yes Yn, I also kept your vitamins in the bag so make sure to have them too. Come down once you are ready. I am leaving with the bag ." She informed you as she moved out of the room with the small bag which had Yun's essentials like medicines, extra pair of clothes, water bottle etc. 

Today is the first time he is leaving the house after being discharged from the hospital. Since he will be starting school from next week you thought it would be nice to take him out to Lily's place, everyone was missing him there . 

Taking your small handbag you put Yun down once he was already taking one last glance at the mirror you walked out. 

~

"Don't you trust me baby?" Namjoon asked, tightening his hold around your palm, looking at you briefly before focusing back on the road. 

"Ofc I do Joon. But you know how anxious of a person I am ? Can't you just tell me already? " You whined looking outside the window to make out what possible destination could be but nothing came to your mind. 

"Just a little more Yn. I am sure you will be really happy after we reach there" he assured . 

Well that didn't help at all in fact it only made you more curious. 

You had dropped Yun at Lily's place. Today Lily was at home too. In fact it was quite a big day for her because today she had invited taehyung for lunch to officially introduce him to her parents. 

Seeing her so excited you also lowkey wanted to experience it. Officially introducing you boyfriend to you family. Family, that word still felt so foreign to you. Having so many people that love and care for you, treat you so well, support you constantly it often became so overwhelming for you. In Fact you have been quite emotionally unstable for the past few days. Once you even broke down crying when your mom baked a chocolate cake after she heard from Lily's mom that it was both your and Yun's favourite. 

You have grown quite close to your mom, she was such a kind and caring person . And maybe it was the maternal bond that you both became so comfortable in such a short time. You really want to introduce Namjoon to her but then you are a little hesitant too. So you have planned that Namjoon will be your date on the day of your brother's wedding and you will tell everyone that you are dating him. 

"Earth to Yn! We are here" You snapped out of your thoughts only to realise you were parked outside what looked like a clinic . 

Parental Clinic 

"Wh..what is this place Namjoon?" You asked . You had no  idea what this place is. 

"It's a parental Clinic Yn. Here they have classes to be parents especially the first timers like us who have no idea about handling a child. It's really beneficial. Even my sister attended one with Jin hyung. " He answered. 

"There is a thing like this?" You asked confused. You were sure you hadn't heard of this before. 

"Yes love. Let's go in first". 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was weird seeing so many pregnant women together. But in a good way. You weren't alone so  many women were seated at different tables, some with partners mostly male but you did see one pair of ladies sat together. Namjoon told you that this class was only for parents so they must be a couple you assumed. And there were a few single ladies too, you immediately felt bad for them. It must have been so hard for them, you could understand because you went through similar things in the beginning. 

After everyone was seated you saw a woman probably in her fifties walk in and stand by the big table in the front which was filled with various things like diapers, milk bottles, a fake baby . Only then you noticed that beside every seat there were small tables with the same items. 

"Good evening to all the lovely people here. Let me introduce myself. I am Leila , I am a retired nurse and I have been working with newborns and pregnant women for nearly 4 decades now. I very well understand that pregnancy is a really overwhelming feeling for parents ,it's a mixture of happiness, excitement , confusion, fear, joy. Just so much emotion all at once. Especially if it's your first baby. Now I know this is the 21st century and we have the internet on tip of our fingers. We can look up anything and everything. But with pregnancy there is so much that you can find some that are just myths while some that are straight up bizzare. So here is this class I will help you to understand pregnancy , delivery,newborn and the mother which will definitely make things easier for you. Now before I begin , if any of you have any queries or doubts you are free to stop me midway, or you can ask me after the class or you could email me. I will be glad to help you with anything. "

The class went on for more than an hour but you never felt bored or disinterested. Leila was such an amazing speaker, she told about various interesting things. Today's class only focused on the last trimester and before birth things. She demonstrated a few biological things through video graphics which made so much sense. Namjoon kept taking a few glances at you but other than that he was completely focused on the screen. He was intently hearing every word that was being said. 

"That was amazing Namjoon! I learnt so much today!" You exclaimed once you both were seated in the car. 

"Yes. I am so glad I enrolled in it. Next class is on Wednesday . It will be about the delivery. " He informed you by checking the schedule from his phone .

"I.. " you opened your mouth to say something but stopped failing to put it in words. 

"What? Do you not want to come? It's fine-" 

"No no Joon, it's nothing like that. It's just tha..you know as you said it was all parents but i..uhm.. I am just a surrogate

Namjoon looked like he wanted to say something but he refrained. After a minute of silence he spoke. 

"Love,You aren't just a surrogate.  You are my girlfriend. I know i thought that i was capable enough to take care of my child after its birth but you made realise i am not! I could do nothing without you. This baby needs you as much as me in fact more than me. 

If there is any woman I see as the mother of my child it is only you my love. I know it's too soon for everything but I am not asking you anything . Just be by my side . This child is not only mine it's our

_____________________

Okay, so i have my finals from 7 may . There are two more parts left in this book which i will post before my exams begin and after this book is finished i will take a break till I am done with my exams .

Which means there will be no update on "blood war" till my exams finish. I will start updating that book regularly after my finals So if you haven't yet, go add it in your library.

Those who are having exams. All the best.

Take care of yourself.
Stay safe and healthy!(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 178K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
19.7K 392 26
Park Y/n : (23 years old) Parents died in a car accident. She used to live with her grandma from then and even her grandma passed away when she turn...
553K 17.1K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..q⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠q) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
15.5K 302 22
Kim Namjoon also known as korea's most richest, famous and ruthless mafia. He is a dad of a 4 year old babygirl Kim Hana. Namjoon lost his wife durin...