Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

โš ๏ธDark Theme โš ๏ธ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

TWO

41.2K 1.8K 788
By JEONfanTAEsea

When the night turns dark, you meet the Devil...

Back in his bedroom, Jungkook was getting ready to go out. He was not in a good mood to talk right now. He was so furious, first that girl he spent his last night with and then that old shit of a politician, they got on his nerves.

JEON JUNGKOOK, the leader of all the mafia gangs around the world was not a person anyone would want to mess with. He don't count when he kills. He is so ruthless that he don't show mercy on anyone. He do only what benefits him and for that, he would do whatever it takes...even if involves shedding blood of thousands.

His aura is so dark and dominant that everyone falls into submission in front of him. His sharp eyes always keeps his gaze on its prey and ears on his surroundings so that when he got the chance, he can hunt them down.

The richest man of Europe, he himself don't know how much money he has. He was born in Korea but circumstances took him to Italy, and here, he started his own Journey...a journey to become the most feared man. A self made Mafia.

He lived on an island, and nobody could step on it without his permission because if they did, they know that hell will break down on them. Away from the city, he run his own world from where he controlled the world.

''Your wish had been fulfilled, JK.'' Jimin came to inform him, his face still having drops of blood.

''I don't wish Park, I commands...'' Jungkook replied rudely, trying to button up his shirt and Jimin smirked.

'' Looks like your night didn't go well.''

''Don't talk about her. That slut even didn't know how to suck a dick. I don't want a blonde in my bed anymore......never ever.'' Jungkook ordered and Jimin nodded, hiding his smile. He know better not to smile at this moment.

Jungkook picked up his gun and placed it securely in the waist of his jeans. He started walking out and Jimin followed him. The guards in the corridors holding guns bowed down to him, showing their submission but their boss didn't even acknowledge them.

'' Where is Jin Hyung?'' He asked coldly.

''Buried in his books. He is studying some medical papers.'' Jimin informed and Jungkook nodded.

'' We are leaving for club in ten.'' Jungkook informed and Jimin nodded.

''Hobi and Yoongi are waiting for you by the chopper, Boss.''

'' We are going by yacht today. I need some time to calm my nerves otherwise nobody knows how many people will be dead today.'' Jungkook informed and Jimin immediately pulled out his phone to inform it to the rest of the two boys.

When the ravenette reached the dock, Yoongi and Hobi along with Jungkook's six bodyguards were already waiting for him. The three of them went to sit at the table while the bodyguards took their place on the yacht, keeping their eyes attentive for any threat.

They talked about their business stuff, when and where next smuggling of weapons will take place, who were planning to go against Jeon Jungkook and which country will be having a terror explosion. Jungkook sipped on expensive wine, listening everything attentively.

He stood up and went to stand on the railing, his hairs dancing with the wind as he inhaled the cold breeze. He loved how he was superior to everyone and everyone feared him.

He was crazy for blood and the satisfaction he felt when people plead for their life in front of him with those big fat tears in their eyes gives him a boost of his ego.

Nobody could stand against him.

He was THE JEON JUNGKOOK.

Three cars were already waiting for him when the yacht reached the dock in the city. He walked dominantly, his chin high and hand pocketed deep in pants, eyes scanning every small detail under black sunglasses.. Hobi, Yoongi and Jimin walked on his sides while the bodyguards encircled him.

Jimin opened the door to one of the car for Jungkook who slid inside effortlessly and the short boy took his place behind the steering wheel while the other two boys went to two other cars.

Hobi drove ahead with Jungkook's car in mid and Yoongi following them. The bodyguards followed after. This was how Jungkook always travelled.

The tinted windows of the car with bulletproof mirrors totally guaranteed his security. He himself was a good fighter with sharp brain, he didn't need bodyguards or bulletproof windows to protect him but he liked to show off.

Show off his power and money.

''Any changes today?'' He asked looking outside of the window.

''No JK...everything is going to be same. They want to talk to you.'' Jimin informed back and Jungkook didn't felt the need to reply.

The cars stopped in front of a club. Jimin went out to open the door for the Mafia who exited and looked at the building of the club for a moment, his eyes scanning the place as always and ears perked up attentively. He stood straight and the bodyguards surrounded him again.

The four boys walked inside, bouncers bowing him in the way while the bodyguards stopped at the entrance itself. Its Jeon's territory and no bird will dare to fly over it.

The noise inside the club died when Jungkook walked in. His black polished shoes shined under the lights, the raven hairs styled to one side dangerously showing his forehead, the usual smirk on his beautiful lips and the sharp gaze demanded every one's attention.

The expensive suit perfectly fitting his macular body made everyone look at him in awe.

Everyone bowed to him as he went to sit at a table.

The whole club was filled with the leaders of small gangs that worked under him. They meet there every Thursday to discuss things and show their submission to the Mafia boss. Anyone absent from this meeting meant he will not be attending any meeting in his life again.

Among them, there was a girl too. Not any girl but the most powerful person in this field after Jungkook.....LALISA MANOBAN....in short, Lisa. She bit her lower lip seductively when her eyes fall on Jungkook.

How badly she wanted to touch that muscular body and kiss those perfect sinful lips!!

Her lips curled into a smirk when Jungkook's eyes met her's for a moment.

He is her obsession....crazy obsession.

She walked over to Jungkook and bend over the table in front of him, putting her perfect cleavage on display for the Mafia king but Jungkook ignored her.

He could have had a one night stand with her if he wasn't aware of Lisa's obsession with him. He don't play with those who are crazy about him.

''Hey JK....How are you?'' She asked making her voice slutty.

'' Find someone else, Lisa. I am not something you can handle..'' Jungkook shut her down and moved to his usual routine.

Listening to what's going on in their territory, helping the gangs economically to later extract each of his penny with interest, dividing the work of smuggling of drugs and weapons among them and collecting extortion from each of them while Lisa burnt in anger.

She don't handle rejection well but JK...he was rejecting her again and again.

''You will be mine JK....That's my promise to you.'' She pledged to herself.

The time came of the usual dance when everyone would enjoy and leave with sluts ghosting over them. Jungkook was still searching for the one he would be taking home to warm his bed today as none of them took his interest

Light went dim and the spotlight fell over a blonde facing the wall. The petite waist and toned legs on full display which glowed under the golden light as he was wearing a crop top and a short skirt.

Everyone looked at him curiously, waiting for the blonde to turn around and when he did, everyone sighed in awe.....

A beautiful face with a sinful body..... a combination they have never seen before.
_____________

Hey VIOLETS....

You know who that blonde is.....right??

Tell me you want YOONMIN or HOPEMIN in this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 93.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
463K 21.6K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
2M 85.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
910K 38.1K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...