Sugar Rush

By open_trash

"You need money, i want a sugar baby. it's a win-win situation!" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 [M]
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 [M]
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 [M]
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 [M]
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus 1

44

1.7K 138 18
By open_trash

Seokjin was pacing in the office, chewing his thumb nervously. He turned to the door when there were three knocks on the door. His smile fell when Mew entered the room, "Ah, it's just you."

Mew raised his eyebrow, "Just me? Really? Who were you waiting for?" When Seokjin didn't say anything, Mew looked at his watch, "Ah... It's the blind interview today. Were you waiting for Namjoon?"

Seokjin huffed and sat on his chair, "Whatever."

"How is he doing by the way?" Mew smirked as he sat on the chair opposite Seokjin, "I haven't seen him around."

"He has exams." Seokjin almost pouted. "I told HR to change the interview dates, but they insisted that this is the best date they can arrange an interview. How hard is it to find another date!"

Mew clicked his tongue, "Look at you. Being all Romeo and changing the date for one candidate. So biassed."

"Aish!" Seokjin glared at him, "Why are you even here?"

"Phaw called me." Mew shrugged. "He wanted me to be here today. He is coming as well."

Seokjin's eyes went wide, "What? Why?" He looked through his schedule. There was no mention of Mr Kim coming there.

Mew shrugged, "I don't know. I think you should propose to Namjoon soon. Phaw may just get you married off to expand the business."

Seokjin clicked his tongue, "He won't do that. He knows I don't want a serious relationship."

Mew raised, "Are you sure? Or is it you don't want a serious relationship unless it is with-"

"Shut up, Mew!" Seokjin faked an annoyed face to hide his blush. He heard three knocks on the door and immediately stood up with anticipation. And this time, he was right. Namjoon entered the room, holding a bag loosely in his hand. He was wearing a white shirt and a tie.

"I am so tired." Namjoon pouted.

Mew cleared his throat, "Don't you know, the candidate can't enter the chairman's room?"

Namjoon was suddenly alerted. His eyes went wide but then glared at Mew, "Well, I am a special case."

Mew chuckled, "Of course, of course. But it will be called bias. I thought you would become a lawyer and fight for fairness."

"Mew," Seokjin warned him.

Namjoon teasingly stuck his tongue out to Mew and then turned to Seokjin, "I think I am screwed. I won't get in."

Mew let out a laugh, "By the way Seokjin is worried about you, I am sure he is going to go to HR and tell them to select you."

Seokjin glared at Mew and then turned to Namjoon, "Don't worry. You will get in. Without my help."

Mew copied Seokjin mockingly. The intercom on Seokjin's table rang. Without another thought, Mew picked up the call, "Hello."

Mr Kim is here.

"Okay." Mew cut the call and looked at Seokjin, "Phaw is here."

Namjoon's eyes went wide, "Oh, then I should leave."

"No." Seokjin stopped him, "Stay here." He went to the stand where his suit was hung. Mew helped him wear the suit and then straightened any wrinkles that were visible. Namjoon was really intrigued by how the brothers moved in sync. He had seen them for the first time together when they were not fighting. He guessed the relationship was way stronger than he had thought.

Yeah, maybe he missed his family.

His thoughts didn't get any time to continue as the door opened revealing Mr Kim. His presence was so powerful and bright that Namjoon almost forgot to bow to him. If it weren't for Mew and Seokjin bowing, he wouldn't have done that.

Mr Kim sat on the single couch, followed by Seokjin and Mew on the adjacent couch. Namjoon stood behind the couch, far away from Mr Kim. He was thankful that Hoseok and Yoongi were standing in front of him. Mr Kim looked at Namjoon and raised his eyebrow, "Who is this gentleman?"

Seokjin turned back, "Ah, Namjoon, introduce yourself."

Namjoon came forward, nervous as hell. He bowed to Mr Kim, "I am Kim Namjoon, sir. I intern under Jung Hoseok-nim." After the introduction, he straightened up.

Mr Kim raised his face a little, "But isn't the interview today?" He looked at Hoseok, "Did you choose him already?"

Hoseok shook his head, "No, sir. The process of interviewing is highly secretive. Even I don't know who would be interning under me. Namjoon has been my intern for six months but he did take part in the blind interview. He has a week left in his prior internship."

Mr Kim looked at Namjoon, "Namjoon-shi, what do you think about the legalisation of same-sex marriage?"

"I think they should be legalised." Namjoon said confidently, "But before taking such a huge step, the government should recognise the other genders and understand what they need and make laws for their protection. Then they can think about legalising something as pure as marriage. We have a long way to go."

Mr Kim laughed and turned to Hoseok, "Hoseok, if he fails the interview, then send him the appointment letter from the chair."

Everyone's eyes went wide. The only people that Mr Kim himself appointed were his own secretary and Seokjin. Seokjin smiled to himself. He cleared his throat, "You should have called me, abeoji. I would have come to you."

Mr Kim looked at Seokjin, "You are coming with me to Japan. There is something I would need you for. And till Seokjin is in Japan, Mew will take over his responsibilities. Seokjin won't be available in any way possible, no emails, no phone calls."

Mew looked worried, "Where are you taking him, phaw?"

Mr Kim chuckled, "Don't worry, your brother will come back alive. And after he comes back, you will fill the CEO chair that has been empty. You have a week to prepare."

Mew nodded, "Can I bring some of the staff from Thailand. I think if the staff closer to me understood my mother tongue, it would be easier for me."

Mr Kim hummed, "Okay." He turned to Seokjin, "Get ready to leave. We will be there for a week."

"Yes, abeoji." Seokjin nodded.

Mr Kim stood up, followed by Seokjin and Mew. Everyone bowed to him as he left the room. As soon as the door closed, Mew slumped on the couch, "Man, I hate this work."

"Get used to it." Seokjin said nonchalantly as if he had heard these complaints hundreds of times, "You will sit here one day." He said pointing at his chair, "This nameplate will soon change to your name."

Mew got up and went to Seokjin. He held Seokjin by his shoulders and pushed him onto the chair, "Kim Seokjin-shi. This is where you belong. Now and forever. So shut that handsome face of yours and accept your fate. I will not sit here. Ever."

Seokjin chuckled, "When did you grow so old?"

Mew smiled brightly, "I thought I would always be a child for you."

Seokjin stood up, "It's time you grow up in my eyes now." He put his hand on Mew's head as if patting it, "I trust you. So go to Thailand and choose the best team you want. And when you take up the responsibilities, trust your guts and the intelligence of the team. You will handle this amazingly. I am sure about that."

Mew pursed his lips in a thin line. He nodded and then hugged Seokjin tightly, taking him by surprise, "Don't agree to everything that old monster tells you to do."

"Mew! Language." Seokjin warned him.

Mew broke the hug and sighed, "I'll leave for Thailand this evening. Do you want anything from there?"

Seokjin thought for a while and then smiled like a child, "Sweet jellies."

Mew lagged loudly, "Of course. Why do I even ask?" He turned around, "See you later. Bye Namjoon." He left shutting the door behind him.

Seokjin sat on the chair and noticed that Namjoon was still awkwardly standing in the room, with Hoseok and Yoongi have already gone to their work. He was about to leave when Seokjin stopped, "Where are you going?"

Namjoon looked at him with wide eyes, "I thought everyone left so I should leave as well."

"Come here." Seokjin pushed his chair back a bit. When Namjoon was close enough, he looked up, "Can I kiss you?"

Without giving an answer, Namjoon leaned down supporting his weight on the hands of the chair and connected their lips. Seokjin relaxed under his kiss. His hands automatically found their way to Namjoon's neck. Namjoon deepened the kiss when he felt Seokjin playing with his hair. Seokjin broke the kiss and looked at Namjoon with blown eyes. His pupils had dilated and breathed heavily. "Do you have time?"

Namjoon nodded. Seokjin smirked and got up. He pressed a key on his intercom, "Turn the camera in my office off." Without getting an answer he cut the call.

Namjoon smirked as he caged Seokjin between his desk and his hands, "Can't stay away from me even for a week, huh?"

Seokjin placed his hands on Namjoon's shoulders, "Guess, I am addicted to you."

Namjoon connected their lips in a feverish kiss. He carried Seokjin by his waist and placed him on the desk, without breaking the kiss. Their lips clashed with each other in a passion that was foreign to both of them. Namjoon broke the kiss and loosened Seokjin's tie, opening a few buttons of his shirt. Seokjin sighed as soon as Namjoon's teeth scratched his skin. Seokjin mirrored Namjoon's motions and started taking off the tie followed by the shirt.

"Fuck. It has been a while." Seokjin groaned.

Namjoon kissed his throat and looked up, "You have a crazy sex drive." When Seokjin raised his eyebrows, Namjoon continued, "Just like me."

Seokjin laughed. He held Namjoon's shoulder with one hand and the other went to his nape, "I am glad you are like thmph." His speech was interrupted as Namjoon crashed his already bruised lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 13.3K 53
We both need change...
116K 3.3K 23
"Daddy, I need money." A story where a teenager named Y/n is desperately in a need of money so she goes on a sugar daddy website to find the perfect...
2.7M 106K 41
; "I'm super rich though. Aren't you supposed to fall in love with me? " »hm, what can money give me? highest ranking; #570 in btsfanfiction #320 in...
178K 6.3K 30
"pay me a million won" "are you crazy!? i don't have that much money" "then let's make a 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹"