"My Book Of Oc's"

By jazzyjazz56784

"This Is Just A Random Book I Felt Like Doing! For Oc,'s (That Belong To Me) Of Certain Fandoms I Love! Hope... More

"South Park Oc!" (Comedy Central)
"Bohemian Rhapsody/Queen Oc!"
"South Park Oc!" # 2 (Comedy Central)
"South Park Oc!" # 3 (Comedy Central)
"Shaun The Sheep Oc!" (Aardman)
"Hazbin Hotel Oc!" (Vivziepop + A24) (OUTDATED)
"DreamWorks Trolls Oc!" (DreamWorks)
"My Hero Academia Oc!"
"Mike Tyson Mysteries Oc!" (Adult Swim)
All Dogs Go To Heaven Oc" (Don Bluth)
"Arlo The Alligator Boy Oc!" (Netflix)
"Aqua Teen Hunger Force/ATHF Oc!" (Adult Swim)
"The Ghost And Molly McGee/TGAMM Oc!" (Disney)
"Murder Drones Oc!" (GLITCH) (OLD/OUTDATED)
"Smiling Friends Oc!" (Adult Swim)
"My Bad Guys Oc!" (DreamWorks)
"Cuphead/The Cuphead Show Oc!" # 2 (Studio MDHR/Netflix)
"Hex - Motion Comic" (Dawko)
"Puss In Boots Oc/Shrek!" (DreamWorks)
"Lackadaisy/Lackadaisy Cats Oc!" (Tracy Butler)
"Hazbin Hotel Oc!" # 2 (Vivziepop + A24)
"Murder Drones Oc!" (GLITCH) (Rewrite)
"The Amazing Digital Circus Oc!" (Gooseworx + GLITCH)
"Hazbin Hotel Oc!" (Vivziepop + A24) (REWRITE)
"Animaniacs Oc!!" (WB/Ambin Entertainment)
"Indigo Park Oc!!"

"Cuphead/The Cuphead Show Oc!" (Studio MDHR/Netflix)

227 4 0
By jazzyjazz56784

(Hello There, Folks!! (^-^) Just Wanted To Show You Another Oc Of Mine, But This Oc Of Mine Isn't Brand New. I've Had This Character For Awhile Now, Almost Since Around 2018 (When I Was In The Cuphead Game Phase) But Looking Back, I Didn't Like What I Did With Her..So I Decided To Give Her A Update, Update Her Bio And Overall Just Redo Her Character, Especially Since I'm Now Back Into The Cuphead Fandom, With The Show Out Now And All!)

(❌DON'T STEAL!!❌)

(This Drawing Of My Oc Was Drawn By, "TrippyTrovice/Tippyterse_Weap" On Twitter!! 💙 Don't Steal My Oc, Or The Art! Please, And Thank You.)
(And Yeah, This Is A Redesign Of My Oc, I Wanted To Go Ahead And Give Her A New Look, I Hope You Guys Like It! ^-^)
[Link To TrippyTrovice's Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/tippyterse_weap?t=5qlBMaZzBMNZMzRhcwx75Q&s=09]

Name: "Natalie Ruth."
Voice Claim: "Shelby Rarbara."
Gender/Sex: "Female."
Sexuality: "Straight."
Species: "Cup."
Age: "13."
Personality: "Even Tho She Is Very Thoughtful, And Does Like Looking Out And Helping Others, Especially Cassidy And Her Little Sister, Aurora. She Is Also Well-Educated And Tries To Be The Voice Of Reason During Serious Situations. But, She Overall Shows To Be Kinda Selfish Sometimes And Tries To Take Control, And Not Always Thinking Of The Consequences Of Her Actions And Thinks That As Long As She Gets What She Wants, Everyone Else Will Be Satisfied And Fine. Along With Being Kinda Bossy, Stuck Up And Even Critical And Enjoys Being The Center Of Attention And Is Just A Manipulative And Charismatic Girl. But Deep Down, She Does Seem To Care And Especially Does Show It With Her Baby Sis, Although She's Rich And Has A Lot Of Money, Having Everything She Could Ever Have, Natalie Still Feels Miserable And Unhappy With Her Lifestyle And Thrives To Do More And Escape, But Seems To Struggle Especially Thanks To How She's Been Raised, (Mostly Thanks To Her Mother Which Explains Why She Is The Way That She Is) And She Also Struggles With Doing The Right Thing. Even Though She Is Selfish And Just Mean, She Does Care And Supports Her Best Friend Cassi, But She's Not Exactly A Good Friend..She's Rather Toxic And Is Almost A Bully In A Way, And Tends To Walk All Over Her And Almost Control Her In A Way, And Also Seems To Use Cassidy's Trust To Get Her What She Wants."

Family: "Tabitha, (Mother)(Alive) Felix, (Father)(Deceased) Aurora, (Baby Little Sister) Tiffany. (Grandma)(Alive)"

(Here's A Family Portrait Of Her Family, Which Was Done By My Good Friend On Tumblr - Zibiscusloon 💗✨ Please Go Follow And Check Out Her Art. She's Also So Sweet And Such A Good Friend. She's Also A Great Artist, Please Follow Her! ^-^)
[🚫DON'T STEAL THE ART, PLEASE!🚫]

(She Also Has Her Own Pet Parrot, Named "Cleo.")
Likes/Hobbies: "Painting, Making Pastries And Cookies, (Her Mother Owns A Big And Popular Bakery In Inkwell Isle's And Is Pretty Wealthy. Natalie Helps Her Mother Out Whenever Her Mom Needs It, But, Most Of The Time, Natalie Stays At Home While Her Mother Spends Most Of Her Time At Work. She Barely Has Time For Her Family Or Her Daughter And Is Pretty Much A Workaholic) Loves Gardening, Also Loves Playing The Violin, Making Pottery With Her Grandmother, And Being The Center Of Attention."

Dislikes: "Cuphead (At First, At Least), The Devil, King Dice, (She Isn't Exactly Fond Of Him) People Messing With Her Friends, Being Told What To Do, Being Disrespected, Narcissism, Her Mother's Strict Rules + Being Controlled By Her."

Weaknesses/Phobias: "She's Not Very Fond Of Being In Large In Large Crowds, It Makes Her Very Unsettled And A Bit Anxious, Also Doesn't Like Mucus Or Insects, And Gets Rather Grossed Out And Scared By The Thoughts Of Them. The Fear And Thought Of Disappointing Her Mom, Getting In Trouble, Cuphead Annoying Her, Rejection."

Friends: "Ms. Chalice, Mugman, Cuphead, (Later On) And Cassidy, (Best Friend)" (OutrightElm6543 Cuphead Oc)

Love Interest: "Cuphead."

Powers/Abilities: "Her Main Ability Is That Her Little Pink Bow Is Used As A Propeller, Which Can Give Her The Ability To Fly Like A Helicopter."

Relationships:

Cuphead - "Cuphead And Natalie Kinda Have This Love/Hate Relationship And Cannot Stand Each Other One Bit. When First Meeting Cuphead, She Found Him Very Immature, Annoying And Very Hard To Be Around. Both Of Them Are Polar Opposites, And Their Interactions Does Cause Some Conflict Between Them. Most Of The Time, The Two Always Argued And Bickered At Each Other From Time To Time, With Natalie Finding Cuphead Frustrating And Annoying While Cuphead Found Her A Pain To Deal With, And Kinda Snobbish. Because Natalie Can Be Full Of Herself Most Of The Time, Quite Selfish And Just Kinda A Spoiled, Self-entitled Princess Overall. But, It's Not Until Later On, When Both Her And Cuphead Start To Get Closer And Bond. With Natalie Showing Signs Of Having A Secret Crush On Cuphead, And There Are Slow Indications Of A Mutual Attraction Growing Between The Two As Time Goes On, And They Start To Grow A Actual Believing Friendship And Natalie Even Starts To Grow Some Respect For Cuphead And Not Being So Rude And Angry As She Was To Him Before, During Their First Interactions And When They First Met, And Starts Treating Him Better. Though, Natalie Does Secretly Admire Cuphead And His Jokes Would Make Her Laugh At Times, Even If They Were Cheesy Or Bad, She Couldn't Help But Chuckle."

Mugman - "Natalie Has Always Liked Mugman From The First Time She First Met Him, And Found Him To Be Such A Loveable Goofball And A Great Friend To Be Around. As Mentioned, She Liked Him From The Beginning And Enjoys His Company. Whenever There's Danger Around, She Isn't Afraid To Step Up And Protect Him The Best Way That She Can, They Both Almost Have A Bother/Sister Type Relationship."

Elder Kettle - "Natalie Is Very Helpful To Elder Kettle, And Respects Him. She Often Comes Over To Help Him Out With Some Of The Chores Around The House. Elder Kettle Always Reminds Natalie Of Her Late Grandfather, And Elder Kettle Even Sometimes Sees Natalie And Treats Her As If She Was His Own Grandkid. Whenever They're Together, Elder Kettle Likes To Tell Natalie Stories Of His Past Experiences And How Things Were Like For Him, During His Time. Also, Whenever Natalie Struggles To Find Someone For Help, She Sometimes Comes To Elder Kettle For Some Advice, As He Tries Doing Whatever He Can To Help Her Out."

Cassidy - "Both Cassidy And Natalie Seem To Share A Somewhat "Good" Friendship. They Always Stick Together And Have Each Other's Back, And Often Come To The Aid Of Another When The Other Needs It, And Natalie Is Always At Cassidy's Side. When It Comes To Struggling To Babysit Her Little Sister And Dealing With Some Other Things That Can Go On In Her Life, Natalie Will Sometimes Reach Out To Cassidy For Help. Even Though They Can Have Disagreements And Argue, They Still Seem To Care For Each Other. But, Even Though Natalie Does Care And Support Cassidy, It's Shown That They Have A Toxic Friendship. Natalie Is A Toxic Person And Would Usually Peer-pressure Cassidy Into Doing What She Wanted, Even If Cassidy Didn't Wanna Do It, And Would Pretty Much Walk All Over Her, And Cassidy Would Do It Anyway, Out Of Fear Of Not Being Friends Anymore With Natalie, If She Didn't Follow Through And Refused, Plus She Also Didn't Wanna Get On Natalie's Bad Side And Make Her Upset. In A Way, Natalie Does Have A Charming Attitude Like Ms. Chalice In A Way In The Show, (Since Does Some Manipulation Into Getting What She Wants) But Natalie's Personality And Actions Are Worse Since She Also Uses Manipulation, And Even Some Emotional Manipulation, Which Isn't Really Intentional, More From Her Subconscious, But Most Of Natalie's Attitude And How She Acts Came From Her Parents And Home-life, Mostly Her Father Since Even Though He Gave Natalie Whatever She Wanted, He Wasn't The Best Parent And Even Wasn't The Best Husband To His Wife. Though Both Natalie And Cassidy Care About One Another, They Don't Exactly Have The Best Relationship And It's Rather Toxic And Complex."

(I've Added Some Things Into Natalie's Bio On Wattpad, But Her Family Is Somewhat Wealthy. Since Natalie's Mother Owns Her Own Baking Business And It's Pretty Popular In Inkwell Isle's, She's Not As Good As Chef Saltbaker (From The DLC) But She's A Very Good Cook. And Her Being At Work Is The Reason Why She's Never Around, She's A Workaholic And Just Doesn't Have Time For Her Family, She's Also Kinda An Alcoholic As Well. So, Natalie Spends Most Of Her Time At Home, With Her Little Sister And Grandmother.)

Ms Chalice - "Natalie And Ms. Chalice Get Along Very Well And They Often Hang Out, And Spend Time Together, Along With Cassidy. From Time To Time, They Enjoy Having Sleepovers And Going To The Movies Together. Natalie And Chalice Share A Lot In Common, Except Natalie Can Be Full Of Herself And Bossy, And Even Sassy And Almost A Diva In A Way. Ms. Chalice Knows About Natalie's Secret Crush On Cuphead, And Often Teases Her About It, Which Natalie Always Denise And Points Out How She Doesn't Care About Cuphead, And Mentions How Annoying And Immature He Is, And That She Would Never Be With Somebody Like Him. But, Whenever She Mentions This, She Always Blushes Which Is A Huge Giveaway, For Her Having Feelings For Cuphead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 785 41
A mysterious and dangerous group appears in Yokohama, causing the Armed Detective Agency, Port Mafia and the Hunting Dogs to join forces and work tog...
28.8K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
216K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad