𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭

By Liz_Uz

"Ø₦Ɇ ₮Ɽ₳₵₭ ₥ł₦Đ, Ø₦Ɇ ₮Ɽ₳₵₭ ⱧɆ₳Ɽ₮ ł₣ ł ₣₳łⱠ ł'ⱠⱠ ₣₳ⱠⱠ ₳₱₳Ɽ₮ ₥₳Ɏ฿Ɇ ₮Ⱨł₴ ł₴ ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ ₮Ɇ₴₮ '₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ł ₣ɆɆⱠ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ł'₥ ₮... More

𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮
𝓖𝓸𝓪𝓵
𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽
𝓕𝓾𝓷
𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽
𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾
𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
𝓨𝓾𝓪
𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷
𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻
♡.000. ♡
♡.001.♡
♡.002. ♡
♡.003.♡
♡.004.♡
♡.005.♡
♡.006.♡
♡.007.♡
♡.008.♡
♡.009.♡
♡.010. ♡
♡.011. ♡
♡.012. ♡
♡.013. ♡
♡.014. ♡
♡.016. ♡
♡.017. ♡
♡.018. ♡
♡.019. ♡
♡.020.♡
♡.021.♡
♡.022.♡
♡.023.♡
♡.024.♡
♡.025.♡
♡.026.♡
♡.027.♡
♡.028.♡
♡.029.♡
♡.030.♡
♡.031.♡
♡.032.♡
♡.033.♡
♡.034.♡
♡.035.♡
♡.036.♡
♡.037.♡
♡.038.♡
♡.039.♡
♡.040.♡
♡♡♡
♡♡♡
♡.041.♡
♡.042.♡
♡.043.♡
ANNOUNCEMENTTT
ABOUT TIMEEE

♡.015. ♡

259 13 2
By Liz_Uz

Broken promise

————— ————-

Trees were towering over our heads while we had halted our steps to take a break, looking around you could see all kinds of insects shifting around, the forest was filled with many mysterious creatures. A scream echoed I directed my look to where the scream was coming from and let out a relieved sigh, spotting nobody in that area "Did you guys hear the scream?" Sakura questioned still shivering from the sound we had heard, I don't think it's even possible to last that long here! "Don't worry Sakura, I'll take care of you all!" I said trying to ease the panic swirling in the air, the pink-haired beauty calmed down slightly from the comment giving me a small smile, "I'm telling you Sakura it's no big deal!" Naruto declared while shifting his feet around, I had noticed he was being a bit quieter than usual- raising my eyebrow at him with a wondering expression he started to sweat. "Uh- I gotta take a leak..."

IS HE SERIOUS! I WAS PANICKING FOR NO REASON, I started to mentally scold Naruto and well Sakura was ready to beat his ass, rushing towards his figure she hammered his head making him dizzy as I silently started laughing "NOT IN FRONT OF ME YOU IDIOT, I'M A LADY USE THE BUSH!" Wincing at the aching he felt he was now rushing towards the bush.

"Sasuke...I can sense another chakra," I whispered to Sasuke, he silently nodded not wanting to alert Sakura which I agreed would be for the best, grabbing a rope from my backpack I had it wrapped around my forearm ready to capture whoever was near, hearing footsteps near us I directed my look towards the figure...that's not Naruto, I have analyzed every one of my teammates remembering everything about them, the clothes they wear, the jutsu's they use, and most importantly their personality- as weird as it might sound it's important for a shinobi to always analyze their surroundings! "OH MAN WHAT A RELIEF! Feeling' good now!" He announced smiling at me, I only glared at his presence although it was slightly I could feel him also glaring at me, Sakura being oblivious from all this went ahead and scolded him once more "I TOLD YOU! YOU'RE IN THE PRESENCE OF A LADY, DON'T BE VUL-"

That's my sign! His fists collided on his cheek causing the imposter to go flying back towards a tree. 'shadow clone Jutsu' one of my clones was now rushing beside me grabbing the other end of the rope, and we quickly wrapped the man against the tree. Jumping back to where Sasuke and Sakura were I smiled at her reassuringly.

?: "Hello...I'm right in front of you bleeding!"

S: "You're wearing your shuriken throwing star on your left thigh, Naruto is right-handed. You also forgot the scratch Naruto got from the proctor just before the exam! And Y/N's sensory skills were also in benefit,"

"Since you've forced me to come clean, why don't you do the same! Tell me which one of you has the scroll. Unfortunately, I'll have to be direct" He went dashing towards Sakura who was now too stunned to move, I quickly ran to carry her while she grabbed onto my neck surprisingly, and jumped farther away from the battle knowing Sasuke wanted to deal with him, watching the fight before me I bit lip urging to help him in some way but I couldn't, he is behind Sasuke! I gritted my teeth "SASUKE!!!!" Sakura was now trying to get out of my grasp, I whispered something in her ear making her calm down gently setting her down, and I began rushing towards Sasuke.

A kunai flew towards our opponent, looking at the figure shading over me I noticed Naruto had now arrived, the man jumped away from Sasuke but of course, the young Uchiha wouldn't let him escape either. Now infusing chakra to the sole of his shoe he kicked back the kunai, which went through his chest. Sasuke had jumped upwards deepening the cut while the masked man was still in the air, "SASUKE GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Now being above him I noticed he was still alive, turning my hands into fists I dived in forward increasing my speed on air, the man below me finally noticed my presence but it was far too late. My fist had now collided with his cheek sending him back to the ground with an extraordinary speed, cracks were created below his form- Landing softly on the ground we had all looked at each other and smiled. Time to find a safer spot.

——————————————

Sitting between Sakura and Naruto we had discussed our plans knowing now we can't trust anybody, closing my eyes I checked to see if I could sense any chakra near, but I had stopped noticing somebody close- my color started to pale from the frightening aura surrounding the individual, we're in great danger! But am I ready to even go up against them!? I began panicking and opened my eyes now looking at Sasuke who noticed my unease, cutting Sasuke's sentence I moved in front of him and leaned near his ear to inform him about the specific person I felt. "I was able to sense a powerful chakra near us which led me to inform you that we're in great danger," Leaning away from him I pretended to clean the dust on his face making sure they wouldn't think much of it. I directed my look at the two beside me and warned them using my eyes which Sakura was able to read.

"I'll take the scroll," Sasuke informed us while taking the scroll and hiding it between his clothes, a gush of wind was directed at us causing me to infuse some chakra to the sole of my shoe although the last thing I saw was Naruto getting pushed away, without thought my emotions had now taken over and I scurried towards Naruto trying to catch up to him.

Landing on a nearby branch my eyes widened at the sight of a giant snake in front of me, don't tell me Naruto is inside! Taking out some paper bombs I was ready to proceed with my plan until I noticed the snake getting bigger, jumping back the snake had now explored with some blood splattered on my face. THAT'S THE NARUTO I KNOW AND LOVE! I ran towards him and hugged his figure "Y/N!? What are you doing here?" I let go of him and my face had now turned serious while my blush died down "The others are in great danger I'll explain on the way!" He noticed the panic rising on my face and nodded, holding his hand we were now rushing to the location we last saw them.

Y/N: "Naruto,"

N: "What's wrong Y/N?"

Y/N: "I have a bad feeling about this so whatever happens, I promise to keep you all safe,"

N: "I guess that means I'll be the one keeping you safe then."

I smiled at the kind gesture not wanting to get my hopes up, no not right now I must focus on this exam. Holding his hand tighter we were now increasing our speed, yet again before us was a frightening man although this time his whole body had slithered like a snake now rapidly moving towards Sasuke and Sakura which made them freeze in shock, Naruto threw some kunai in front of him making him halt his movements and direct his look towards us, "Sorry Sasuke, I can't remember that stupid password!" With that, we made our grand entrance.

———————————

Who is he? And why is he bothering us! I understand this is a damn exam but he obviously wants something other than the scroll, we need to keep a close eye on him. "WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEBODY YOUR OWN SIZE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" I shifted my gaze towards Sasuke noticing he was now deactivating his Sharingan, digging between his clothes he took out the one thing I had wished he didn't...the scrolls! "IF IT IS OUR SCROLL YOU WANT COME TAKE IT, JUST TAKE IT AND GO!" What are you thinking! Even if we give it to him he will probably still attack us! "YOU IDIOT DON'T DO IT!" I shouted trying to drive his attention to me and not act reckless, of course even Naruto tried to reason with him but he wouldn't listen he had thrown the scroll towards him but was stopped when Naruto grabbed it mid-air "STAY OUT OF THIS YOU'LL RUIN EVERYTHING!" Naruto's fist collided with his face making him land on the other branch across from him, I jumped towards Sakura and started healing the minor injuries she had "Sakura!" With that her attention was now on me and shivered slightly from the fight Sasuke and Naruto were having "As scared as you're now you must react, he is a very dangerous man if you don't get your act together we might die!" I tried to reason with her but it backfired making her only more frightened, come on Sakura I hate seeing you like this!

I gave her a tightening hug and kissed her cheek, she was a bit calmer now I grabbed her hand and intertwined our pinkies together, "I promise you I will protect them, I won't let anything happen to Sasuke!" I smiled at her while creating a clone, "This clone will protect you, don't be scared!" She quietly nodded and thanked me while the only thing I could do is smile, jumping on a branch I now heard things more clearly.

"Why bargain? When I can simply kill you and take the scroll," drops of blood slid down his thumb now summoning a giant snake resulting in the blonde boy charging after him, I could only pause my movement while I was shaking in fear, fear of him getting hurt- I grabbed onto my head shaking off my thoughts away not trying to think of the worst possible situation but it was slowly getting to me which made me even sicker, I can't be acting like this right now I need to save Naruto! Or he might...A tear fell down my cheek as I fell to my knees noticing how weak my legs were, "DON'T DO IT NARUTO!" Sasuke cried, glancing back at the sight with teary eyes I saw Naruto being thrown back to a tree making it break in half and tumble down with him. My heart ached at the sight of seeing Naruto spit out blood while he was in pain, I need to help him somehow!

Charging toward the snake ahead of me I balled up my fists making my knuckles turn pale from the amount of strength I was gathering, with my other hand I started grabbing a few kunai throwing them to the man on the snake which he was able to dodge, landing on the viper I had tried to land a hit on him but every punch I tried to land was either blocked or dodged "You aren't worthy to battle with me," That was enough to make me land a punch on his face, with a chuckle escaping his lips he began looking at me with a bloodthirsty expression making me shiver he looked at my frightened expression to only smirk from all the suffering he brought me, he silently forced me to look up at him by grabbing my chin "Such a delusional child you are, I can't wait to crush all your hope~" I could no longer move, no even that was an understatement I felt like if I was in the palm of his hand, and all I could do was beg for forgiveness.

"Are you frightened little one?" With those last words he kicked me with such force it made my whole body ache while landing on a tree, "YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU EVEN TRY?" Sasuke yelled feeling guilty that he couldn't do anything, fear was such a nuisance and it drove him mad how much power it had on him, he couldn't even save his childhood friend.

Naruto had suddenly appeared holding a young girl who was now half-awake bleeding, he looked down towards his arms and the sight of his closest friend injured made him get swallowed by anger, gently setting her near a branch he quickly went towards the mysterious man, making a few hand signs Naruto got pushed back by the wind once again, "And it's Sasuke's turn next, how will he take it!?" He was heading directly to the young Uchiha, but was soon stopped when a furious boy stood in front of the snake halting the creature "Hey, are you scared? Scaredy cat" Naruto was now mocking the young boy the same way he once did.

—————————

All I ever wanted to do was protect the people I love, yet I still failed at that. Here I was being a pathetic coward, once again somebody had to save me, I can never do anything right! All I ever do is bring down my team maybe this is for the best? Maybe it's for the best that my name will be erased and I will live in peace. What if I just gave up? Who would notice, who would know?

No! I can't give up just yet, my promise is still not broken I can fix it! I can help them once more and show them all. Yeah, that's right prove to them you can do anything they can.

Opening my eyes I was now healing my injuries, looking around I noticed Naruto hanging from a tree unconscious which led me to worry. What exactly happened while I was down? Going back to healing my injuries I was now able to move most of my body despite the bruises all over my physique, ignoring them I rushed to assist.

"Perhaps not but wishing won't chase me away" Orochimaru spat out, performing a jutsu that was able to make his neck stretch to any length, directing his teeth to sink into Sasuke's neck. "WHO THE HELL SAID I WOULD LET YOU GET SASUKE THAT EASILY!" I had appeared in front of Sasuke grabbing the stupids snake's neck and infusing some chakra towards my hands boosting my strength, I tightened my grip on his neck and started throwing his whole body to a nearby tree, He arose releasing a few snakes which wrapped themselves around my body and neck choking me, No! I can't let him hurt Sasuke! But I couldn't move no matter how much I try I couldn't get these filthy snakes off of my body.

His teeth sank into Sasuke's skin...I failed. A satisfied smirk was fixated on his face, he looked at my expression which made him mock me "I look forward to seeing you again Sasuke in the quest for power," A painful groan escaped Sasuke's lips grasping his neck he could only scream from all the pain swirling through, "W-what? Everything hurts!" He began crouching down while gritting his teeth, "What did you do to Sasuke!" Sakura was furious from all this and could no longer hold back, but she couldn't do anything else to change the fact that Sasuke was in great danger. "Just a little something to remember me by," With that, he was gone. I have failed you all once again, I'm so sorry for breaking my promise. I'm so useless.

ストライクワン

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 300 33
A messed up past and a not too bright future lays ahead. But with the determination to become the best, has its prices, but the question is... Are yo...
3.1K 60 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
784 25 42
VariousNarutoCharatersxReader Ft.Music Aesthetics. ━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━ Updates: Slow Start:[6/6/22] Finish:[7/20/23]