สš ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ท๏ฟฝ...

By AstraeaSoul

Ayaka Chouko, daughter of one of the best Night Raven College graduates. Her family expected her to have some... More

สš ๐“๐”‚๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช'๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 1 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 2 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 3 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 4 ษž
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 1โ™ฃโ™ฆ
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 2โ™ฃโ™ฆ
๐™”๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ ๐™–'๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก
Replacement?
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 3โ™ฃโ™ฆ
๐ŸŽ‰ Its my Birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: Act 4 โ™ฃโ™ฆ
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: Act 5 โ™ฃโ™ฆ

สš ๐“๐”‚๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ธ ษž

3.6K 74 41
By AstraeaSoul

"If you want to be a great wizard, your magic doesn't matter. As long as you want to help people, then you're already the greatest wizard to me."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Full Name: Ayaka Maōshi Chouko

Year: Freshman/Class A (No. 27) (I want her to be with Ace and Deuce)

Birthday: May 26th (Chose random)

Age: 16

Appearance: Sky Blue hair with a Shade of pink at the end and Blue eyes with a tint of pink. Can be seen wearing either her butterfly accessory on the side/Back of her head or a bow on the back of her head.

Height: 150 cm (pretty much 5"0)

Family:

Ren Maōshi - (Father)

Lyria Chouko - (Mother)

Naoki - (Oldest Brother)

Shinsuke - (Second Older Brother)

Yuno - (Older twin Brother)

Her parents look like this.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
(A/n: I decided to use the wheel of mystery to determine if Ayaka will have siblings, and it landed on brothers, and I asked Bixby, aka My siri, to pick a number between 1-5 and she chose 3. So, Ayaka has three bros.)
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Personality: Ayaka is a very timid girl at first because of the lack of self-confidence she has of showing her face. She tends to wear a mask with a speaker so that people will be able to hear her, because she feels insecure with her soft timid voice to the fact that people won't hear her (Sorta like Ririka from Kakeguri). When she does shows her face, she's very flustered. When she's with friends or people she feels comfortable with, she expresses a more brighter demeanor and actually smiles a lot. Ayaka is a very hard working girl who wants to make friends and help people as much as she can. She's also very selfless and stuborn and always put others before her. She can have a bit of a sadistic side too, when she is upset or angry, or if she wants to tease very arrogant people. If she's very angry, she gets beyond scary, so scary that even her father fears her at times. But overall, Ayaka is a kind girl who wants to do the best she can for the world and school she lives in.

Club: Currently None

Best Subject: Astrology

Hobbies: Making anything hand-made

Pet peeves: Unnecessary fights or arguments

Favorite food: Fruits with whipped cream desserts (Mainly strawberries and cream)

Least favorite food(s): Bitter or pickled foods

Talent: Fighting while dancing with her fan or swords or whip.

✦ Magic: Celestial Magic ✦

- This magic has different types of magic into one. Ayaka has control of the Cosmos and Stars, she can also fix or restore damaged stuff if she gets a good radius of what she's fixing. Her mind works quickly with this magic as she can visualize the room she's in as if it's technology. (here's an example,this is how she's visualizes. It's not from her magic! It's from her own pov)

She can also go through people's memory's and also heal them too, as well as purifying them. She can not only fix damages, she can change things in an instant. (A/n: you'll see more of her magic but now, idk how to explain it. 🥲)

Ayaka's magic is basically astrology magic, but celestial and astrology are two different approaches in the same category.

Ayaka also has some sort of celestial form when she goes beyond her magic limit. She isn't entirely herself when in her celestial form, she becomes somewhat possessed by the star goddess herself, Asteria. She can use that form as a last resort, only when it's absolutely necessary.

- Her Drawback is that if she uses too much of that power, she's passed out for more than a day.

Voice Actress: Rie Takahashi (I prefer to use her Emilia voice from Re Zero)

Trivia:

✦ She and her brothers got their sadistic side from their parents, more specifically from their dad. Hardly from their mom.

✦ Ayaka lacks self confidence for her face because people tend to space out while looking at her face. It makes her uncomfortable.

✦ Her Dad was from Night Raven College while her Mom was from Royal Sword Academy.

✦ Ayaka is good at detecting people's negative emotions and energy.

✦ Ayaka and her brothers learned martial arts from their dad so they can defend themselves if they're unable to use magic.

✦ Ayaka is the shortest and fastest in her family.

✦ Ayaka's mom specializes in medical things. So she taught Ayaka how to heal and properly make medicines.

✦ Ayaka's dad was greatly feared at Raven Night College. He was one of the best graduates with the most dangerous and terrifying magic.

✦ Naoki is also a graduate from Night Raven College. He is currently in his twenties. (I'm changing his age!)

✦ Ayaka is very flexible. So that I
Makes it easier for her to fight while dancing.

✦ Ayaka wanted to fight while dancing because she wanted to try to do a different fighting style.

✦ Ayaka learned the sword from her Mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 374 70
Alerie Lewyn known by others yet forgotten, wakes up in the coffin at the prestigious school Night Raven College in Twisted Wonderland with no memory...
3.9K 168 16
Between tough classes and the magical chaos the students endure, Willow believes she has adjusted very well in Night Raven, fully accepting it as a p...
18K 654 59
Dawn Baldwin was a teenage girl with a simple family and a simple life, with her fair share of trials and tribulations. Every day of her life was jus...
1.1K 43 7
โ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ™กโ™กโ™กโ”ˆโ”€โ”€ A young girl born into a royal family and a billionaire, family is...