United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 20 - Rumors

5K 194 166
By lalapiece

Photos are not mine (Credits to the owners)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Shanks got to know each other for the past days, just like the shanks that i live with in the real world. He is very funny and happy person but he is also scary when he get pissed off or unimpressed.

Shanks even offered me to sleep in his room in the ship and he will just sleep in the floor  and i immediately decline. He sulked after hearing that and he refuse even talking to me. So i promise him that i will spent my days with him in the day during my stay here,  that lifted his spirit. I feel like a girlfriend comforting it's boyfriend when it is being a childish and stubborn boyfriend. I thought in dead panned.

It's my fifth day here in Island of Narra. When the night time comes and shanks and his crew go back to their ship i asked people around if there is a strange happening here in this island. Some people said there is no strange around here but a one old man said that there is something strange about the old Narra tree at the center of the island.

According to the old man, there was a weird sound coming from the tree when the night comes at the middle of the night. That time he was getting water from the lake in the forest and he see a strange light around the tree and a weird sound.

So that's why i always go to the Old narra at the middle of the night to inspect it but it's not appearing when i visit it. I always come back to the inn that shanks rented for me even i refused but he did not listen to me and just paid the inn owner. He is really a stubborn giant baby. I sigh defeatedly.

I'm now visiting the Old Narra tree again and just like the past nights, nothing is appearing.

"Guess i will try again tommorrow night." I muttered and decided to return to the inn, but before i can walk away there was a white light shining in the tree. I walk towards it and something is urging me to touch it. Then, i touch it and i feel my self become numb because several images enter my mind when i still touching it. A knight... a unknown room with uncleared faces.... a flower pot.... a throne... and lastly a golden crown...

I remove my hand from the tree and touch it with my other hand and breathe fastly and the white light in the tree become dim and slowly dissappearing. I feel my legs give up and i sit on the ground. What is the meaning of those images?

"I need to return to the inn and draw those images." After that i walk away and decided i will just think that tommorrow because i feel very sleepy.

***

I'm with Shanks now in the tavern, they are now drinking booze even it's too early. I'm sitting beside Shanks and i cannot understand what shanks is saying because i keep thinking about those images. What with those images? Are they the clues for the one who disturbed the both worlds? What is their purpose??

I didn't even notice that shanks is calling me, then i feel rough hand gently touching my face and made me turn to them. I was brought back to reality. I see shanks is the one who touch my face and he is looking at me in a worry expression.

"Y-n chan? Are you feeling okey? I call your name two times and you didn't response. Maybe i can help you on what you are thinking." Shanks then touch my right hand still staring at me. I blinked and just smile at him.

"I'm okey, Shanks-kun. Just thinking things, don't worry about it." I answered then touching his face with my both hands and he leaned to it and close his eyes, i feel my cheeks heating up because of the affection.

Before i can talk the door of the tavern burst open. Shanks open his eyes to stare at the person who enter. It was one of his crew who is holding a newspaper, breathing fast and walk fastly towards his captain.

"Boss!! You and y-n san are in the front page of the newspaper!!" Then he give the newspaper to Shanks. I leaned towards shanks to see it. The guys stop drinking to listen to the headline. My eyes nearly bulge out because of the article and the big picture in the front of the newspaper.

The picture was me and shanks are holding hands and at the same time staring at each other. This is the article:

Red-Haired Shanks got a girlfriend?!?!

Shanks is seen in the Island of Narra holding hands with a mysterious girl. They look really inlove!! We manage to identify who is the mystery girl. It's not other than the girl who joined Strawhat Luffy in the War of the greatest. Special Prisoner, Y-n.

She caught the attention of the world government because of her unique and powerful fire who manage burn several marines in the war. She is consider as a strong rookie pirate woman. Is she the secret lover of Red-haired Shanks? Are the world is ready for a strong pirate couple? How many years they become a couple? Did Red-haired shanks train his girlfriend to be strong? Stay tuned for the next big news about the strong couple!!

After we read the article, the area turn into silence, after a few minutes the crew roar and whistle teasingly.

"That's our captain!!"

"Woah! A strong powerful couple!!!"

"You are so lucky, Boss!!"

"Let's celebrate the new couple!!"

Ben Beckman just shook his head amuse, Lucky roo grin big and looking at his captain and the girl who stare at the crew surprise, while yassop is sobbing because of happiness.

"Boss, have finally a lover!!"

Shanks just laugh and throw his arm in my shoulder and pulled me closer to his side. He stare at me and smirk.

"Seems we are now a couple, should i called you love now? Hmm?" Shanks said and chuckle when he notice me scoffed.

"Not so fast, Old man. I will sail again in two days.." I started and sigh deeply. "I will really find the person who capture the picture and "talk" to him." I grumble and crossed my arms in my chest.

Shanks then chuckle and turn towards his crew. "Men! Let's get drunk and celebrate for us!! Dahahaha!!" The crew cheered and tossed their mugs.

Here telling my self to be careful, i just brought the world attention to me. What will Luffy think about me and the crew. They are going to be shock because of the news. I hope it will not reach them...

****
At Kuragaina Island- home of the world strongest swordsman—— Dracule Mihawk.

Mihawk is sitting in his dining area drinking wine and reading book. He is relaxing now away from the young swordman who he decided to train and the noisy ghost girl who crash his peaceful and gloomy home.

The ghost girl and the green swordsman are outside now doing their own things. Mihawk know that the ghost girl will just annoy Roronoa who is non-stop swinging it's swords. Mihawk forbid the young man to drink until he master haki.

Mihawk got startle because of the ghost girl making a noise again. He sense her coming towards his direction he can feel also the presence of the young swordsman. The two reach the dining area.

"This is a Big news!!! Red-haired shanks has a secret girlfriend?!" The ghost girl stated that nearly make Mihawk choke his wine. He then look at the ghost to hand over the newspaper. The girl scowl but decided to give the newspaper.

The Hawk-eye man then read the article and slightly got his eyes widen when he look at the picture. It was the girl that he dream about few weeks ago holding hands with his rival. Mihawk did not realize that he hold the newspaper very tight causing it to crumple the side of the paper. Ghost girl then snatched the newspaper away from him. Mihawk then stand up and leaving the two and proceed to his room shutting the door loudly.

The two looked at each other confused about their host behaviour. They decided to read the frontpage of the newspaper. Zoro eyes widen because it was their new crewmate who luffy just recruited when they are in Shakky's bar before they got separated. Y-n? Are you really the lover of Red-haired Shanks? You have so much explaining to do. Zoro thought frowning.

***

At Dressrosa- the kingdom of the heavenly demon—— Donquixote Doflamingo.

"Fufufufu~ that was unexpected, who would thought that the girl that i laid my eyes on was taken by the Red-haired..." Doflamingo commented while he was surrounded by gold digging whores in his pool in the castle, while he is reading the newspaper.

"I could say she is a beauty, young master!" Dellinger chirped and the others also agree staring at the front page of the newspaper.

"No one takes what i want, not even the emperors~." Doflamingo stand up causing the whores to whine.

"Baby 5, take out the garbages, i need to visit traitor." Doflamingo then walk inside the castle and he hear the whores was forcely drag out.

The string man reach the dungeons and stand in front of a cell. He throw the newspaper inside causing the person inside reach the paper.

"Read the news, the woman you dream of was taken~, how sad is that?" Doflamingo mock the person inside. "I like to you see you more suffer, TRAITOR YOUNG BROTHER!"

The person inside was none other than, the biological brother of the Heavenly Demon—— Donquixote "Rosinante" Corazon.

At the Polar tang- the ship of the Surgeon of Death—— Trafalgar Law.

Law is reading the newspaper given by his crewmate, Shachi who knocked on his room early in the morning to give this newspaper saying that it's a big news.

He dropped the newspaper in the table of his room and stare at the ceiling of the submarine. Y-n ya, are you really lover of Red-haired shanks? I hope it's not real. He then sighed and close his eyes, he keep thinking about you even after you left.

In a certain island in the New world- where the Kidd Pirates decided to anchor.

The captain of the Kidd pirate, Eustass Kidd with his first mate, Killer are having a drink in the bar. Eustass Kidd attention was caught by the talking of the people inside the bar.

"Red- Haired Shanks has a girlfriend? Man, he is sure lucky! He has a gourgeous young woman lover!" A man said staring at the picture particularly at the girl. Eustass notice the familiar face and he stand up and snatched the newspaper. Before the man could protest he was silence because of the sycthe of killer in his neck.

Eustass Kidd then smirk big after reading the article. Looks like Doll caught the attention of the government, i will make sure to meet you again..

At the grandline- where Crocodile is sailing with his right man to enter the New World.

Crocodile manage to recruit some people to board his ship. He is reading the lastest news about you being the secret lover of the Red Emperor.

"Little girl... you will surely become a threat to the world..."

At the Whitebeard Ship- where Marco the Phoenix and the few whitebeard crew is sailing in the New World.

"Marco... seems the girl you like is taken by the red-haired.." Vista commented stroking his mustache, staring at the picture.

The newspaper slowly burn by blue flame causing it to turn into ashes. Marco got a blank expression and he proceed to his office leaving the stunt crewmates in the deck of the ship.

"Seems our brother is inlove with the girl and probably JEALOUS." Izo said and the rest of the crew nod very quickly.

"Hope we meet the girl or else we will be doomed." Haruta stated. "Hopefully Thatch will also wake up."

At the Momoiro Island or the Newkama land—— Where sanji was blown away by Kuma, he was with Ivankov eating food.

"That explain why Flame girl is powerful!! She is the lover of Red haired Shanks!" Ivankov reading the lastest big news about you.

Sanji was sulking at the corner because of the news. Y-n swan is taken? This can't be happening!!!

With Rayleigh who is training Luffy for the New World.

"That Red idiot.... He is very old to y-n chan. This is unexpected.." Rayleigh sighed after reading the news. He look towards luffy who is busy eating meat after their the training.

"Y-n chan, i hope you are ready on what chaos will come to you..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 20 is out!!! The other guys will be appeared on the future chapters so stay tuned!! Good night !!

See you in the Next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 10.4K 20
Gojo (Y/n) was sent to a different universe by a cursed technique Kenjaku's used. Will she survive? Will she make it back to her brother and friends...
134K 4.2K 39
(A Naruto various x Reader story) In a world of uncertainty, disorder, and sadness, Y/n Akadami finds herself in the center of the world's most influ...
14K 891 13
[Dr. STONE X Fem!Adult Reader] You're tired of watching children suffer the consequences of actions they had no relations to. So this time... you'll...
2.1M 55.9K 143
(__) is many things. She's kind, lovable, friendly, and beautiful. They say when people look at her they can't help but stare. Her looks alone make m...