United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 19 - Flirty

5.2K 185 91
By lalapiece

I was so shock when i accidentally spit the water on him, and he was still closing his eyes. I gulped and turn to my bag to get a handkerchief. I stood up and approach him even my legs are about to give because of fear.
This is the way i will going to die? You are so idiot y-n! What were you thinking?!? You just spit water to shanks!! Who is a strong pirate here in this world!

I am now standing in front of him and lean down to wipe the water on his face gently. He was still closing his eyes, he just let me wipe his face. Dude, say something! I can feel the glares of your crew mates.

"I-I'm s-so s-s-orry, i d-didn't m-m-mean it!!" I yelped because an arm grab my waist and full me closer to them, i realize my face are so much closer now to shanks, who now open it's eyes and stare at me.

I gulped because of fear and wait for him to say something. After a few moments he suddenly smile and grin.

"Don't worry about it! I'm not angry." He stated happily. He let go of me and guide towards my chair to let me sit again and then he pull his chair closer to me. I shake my head to feel the reality. I stare at him and said.

"You are not angry? But i accidentally spit my water on you. Now your clothes are wet."

He shook his head and turn towards his crew mates who is still staring at us. "Guys, go and drink we will run out the booze here!!"

The crew cheered and then they proceed to the tables who where occupied by the men a while ago. Seems those guys run away, well it's obvious who is brave to confront a freaking emperor?

I was take back from my thinking when the man in the bar called me. I turn towards him, confuse. Then i notice the foods that i order got serve in front of me.

"Miss, here is your orders Enjoy!" The man said then he turn towards Shanks who grin upon seeing him. "Sir! It's good to you see again! You will order the usual?"

My mouth went open because a while ago, the man behind the bar hide upon seeing shanks and now he is talking to him like they know each other for a long time.

"Yo Marcus! It's good to see you again! Yes, we will order the usual." Then Marcus nod then he walk to the kitchen probably to tell his cook to prepare the order of shanks.

Shanks then turns towards me and grab my chin to close my mouth, i blush and pulled my face away.

"There, don't open your small lips wide, it will ruin your pretty face." He commented then he receive the sake that Marcus give to him. I blush hard then turn away from him and shove a spoon of fried rice.

"Well you look very familiar, Oh right! You are the girl from the War. What are you doing here? Oh, My name is Shanks! What's your name?? " Shanks said then he drink his sake, i still did not turn to him and continue to eat slowly. I need to finish my food fast or else he will ask more question.

Shanks notice that i did not replied he then sigh and pour his mug a sake again. He turn to his crew who is drinking booze happily. "Are you enjoying??! Let's get wasted!!" The crew cheered loudly.

He just shook his head and turn his attention at you. I can feel his stare at him but choose to ignore him still eating.

"Not a talker eh? Well since you are ignoring me. Do you know you just trespass my territory? Do you want to know what we do to a person who trespass?" Shanks said in serious tone and i quickly turn towards him in fear. Shanks notice that i have icing of the cake in the corner of my mouth. Cute.

"What?? Your territory? What do you mean?" I asked keeping my voice to stay calm.

"You did not notice the pirate flag in the middle of the town? My pirate flag was waving there, means this is my territory." Shanks explained staring at my face. He leaned down his face closer to my face. He then raise his hand and i close my eyes waiting for him to hit me. It seems he did not forgive me for spraying water to him. He will probably hit me...

However, it's the opposite on what i expected, i feel his thumb wipe away something from the corner of my lips, i open my eyes and stare at him in confuse and blush very hard on what he just do.

"So tasty." Shanks stated while he wipe the thing from the corner of my mouth, i realize it's the icing of the strawberry cake. He just shove his thumb in his mouth staring at me in a unreadable expression.

My eyes widen because of that. What the hell? What just happened? Shanks really did that? Oh my god!!!!

***

"Do you think captain will take her?" Lucky Roo started eating his meat while staring at his captain and the girl who just spit water on their boss. That was epic.

"Probably, i'm surprise boss did not kill her when she spit water to him." Yassop added drinking his sake.

The first mate of Shanks, Ben Beckman just inhale the smoke from his cigarette. He sigh deeply shaking his head.

Ben know what his captain thinking, even the red fool is always grinning and smiling, he is doing that and at the same time he is observing the people around him. Then, if he found a person that is interesting he will talk to them until he will succeed finding what is that person hiding.

Now, the new target was you, the one who spray water to their captain and he notice that the girl stare at shanks like she know him for so long.

Ben also remember on what Shanks told him the previous weeks about a brown hair girl with blue eyes,  who is smiling at him in his dream while wearing strange clothes. His captain always wishing that he want to see that girl if the fate will let him. Looks like the wish came true because you perfectly match the features of the girl.

I hope you will do well, young girl.

****

I continue to stare at shanks, because of shock. While he is still staring at me. I turn away from him and quickly finish my food. I stand up very fast and put some belli on the counter and grab my bag. I need to leave immediately... i did not expect that the shanks in this world is a flirt. I thought he is kind and happy pirate just like i see him interacting to Makino and Luffy. When he first time meet Luffy.

Before, i can walk away. My wrist was held by someone, i followed the hand and it was belong to shanks. I cannot see his eyes because it was shadowed by his hair.

"You know, it's very rude to leave someone who is talking to you...." Shanks pointed out, i can feel my self have a chills because of the coldness in his voice. I quickly pull away and stand straight and bow at him. I can feel the stares on his crew at me again.

"Look Mr. Shanks i'm really sorry on what i have done. It was an accident... but i know what you are trying to do. You will keep talking to me until i break my wall, isn't it??" I answered, standing straight and i notice his shock expression surfacing in his face. Seems i hit the right spot. I must really thank my teacher back in junior high for teaching me on how to read people's movement based in their expressions.

He smirk and stand up from his chair and  approach me. He is towering me now. "So the rumors are true, you are really interesting. Don't worry i already half forgive you." He said staring at me. He chuckle when he notice my confuse expression probably on what he said on the last part. "You need to do something for me in order for you to fully forgive you for spitting on me. It's very simple."

"What is it? If you want my money well i don't have eno——." I was cut off because he shush me by putting his finger on my mouth.

"It's not like that, well i want you to spend your day with me." He said happily like it's very normal. My eyes widen on what he just said. Did he mean a date?? Did the Mysterious Handsome Emperor just asked me for a date?!?!?

"Do you mean like a date? It's that what you are trying to say?" I clarify to him, making sure that i did hear right.

He nod very sure then he slowly remove my cap from my head and i feel my hair falling down. I notice he got frozen at his spot but he immediately moved on then he hold my left hand and he intertwined with his right hand. I stare at our connected hands and look up on him. He is already staring at me. I turn away and feel my face getting warm. Dammit shanks! Stop with your staring already!!

I hear him chuckle, he turn towards his crew and yelled. "Oi guys, we will be back later so enjoy drinking! i will give the money to Ben! For the payment, i have a date so don't disturb us!"

His crew shouted and tease him:

"Go for it boss!!"

"Man, that girl is so gorgeous!!"

"Captain is so lucky!!"

"Enjoy your date, Boss!!"

They keep chanting tease remarks on us. While Ben just nod and smirk teasingly and Yassop and Lucky roo whistle.

Shanks turn to me and said. "Come on, let's spend our day together!" I just nod slowly and turn to him after i succeed calming my heated face. After that we exit the tavern still holding each other hands.

Then, Shanks realize something that he don't know the name of his date. "I will asked again. What is your name? Or should i just call you Love or Baby? Since you refuse to tell me your name when i asked you."

I blinked at him and realize it too. "Oh right, i'm sorry for my manners. Well my name is y-n! Please don't called me love or any sweet names. It's like we are lover or something..."

Shanks laugh a little and damn, his laugh is nice to hear it on person. "Then i will make you my lover then.."He tease me looking at me. I just huffed and look away from him.

"Oh~ don't be mad i'm just teasing you.. but first we need to put your bag in my ship so that you can enjoy our date without carrying some things. Don't worry we will put it in my room so rest assured it will be safe." Shanks offered, he notice my hesitation but he sigh thankfully after i agree.

We continue to walk and reach the harbor where the ships are anchored and i quickly spotted their ship and wow, the Red Force are one of the coolest ship that i ever see in person. Shanks notice my amazement towards the ship and he smile at that. He tugged me slightly and i realize that i look like a fish gaping at the ship.

After i left my belongings in the Red Force, me and shanks walk hand in hand towards the town. The people are greeting towards shanks and then they will also smile at me. I just nod at them as a response.

Shanks continued to tour me around the island. He even take me to the Oldest Narra tree at the middle of the forest. The legend said that Narra tree was one of the oldest tree around the world and it was planted 900 years ago. That was the era of Void Century.

Me and Shanks continued to enjoy each other company. He was telling me about his adventure while i was focus listening to him. He even said jokes while we still holding hands. His hand is very rough, well he is using a sword.

We really enjoy our selves and we even did not realize the click of the camera capturing us a picture while holding hands and staring each other at the same time, that will cause uproar around the world.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 19 is out!! Thank you so much for loving this story guys!! Love you so much!! Good night!! 🌙🌙💞

See you in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 695 22
Unwanted. Worthless. Disappointment. Words that were carved into the young girl's mind since she was born. Neglected for being born a daughter in a f...
3.4K 147 5
π‘Άπ’…π’Šπ’π’–π’” α΅ƒα΅ˆΚ²α΅‰αΆœα΅—β±α΅›α΅‰ ᡉˣᡗʳᡉᡐᡉˑʸ α΅˜βΏα΅–Λ‘α΅‰α΅ƒΛ’α΅ƒβΏα΅—; Κ³α΅‰α΅–α΅˜Λ‘Λ’β±α΅›α΅‰ Alyson found fighting disgusting. She tried to avoid it, however, it always seemed to seek her...
789K 30.2K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But no, she gets reincarnated into BNHA. Hon...
193K 5.3K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...