𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☠︎...

By quitsagb

[completed | under editing] after the events that take place at the end of their fight with valentine, adelai... More

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 : 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
(1) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 ✓
(2) 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ✓
(3) 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 ✓
(4) 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 ✓
(5) 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ✓
(6) 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 ✓
I need help with a cover!
(7) 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 ✓
(9) 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ✓
(10) 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ✓
(11) 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 ✓
(12) 𝐫𝐮𝐧, 𝐫𝐮𝐧, 𝐫𝐮𝐧 ✓
(13) 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 ✓
(14) 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ✓
(15) 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✓
(16) 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ✓
(17) 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 ✓
(18) 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ✓
𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐜'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
(19) 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ✓
(20) 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 ✓
(21) 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 ✓
(22) 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚 ✓
(23) 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 *
(24) 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 *
(25) 𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲
(26) 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
(27) 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲
(28) 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
(29) 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜
(30) 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
(31) 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
(32) 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝
(33) 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
(34) 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ☠︎︎ 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐫

(8) 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 ✓

3.4K 110 32
By quitsagb

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ALEC'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN, the bright light from the curtains shining into his eyes. He groans a little bit, rubbing his face as he goes to turn over to the other side, but he hits something hard. He moves his hand and feels a body next to him. He squints a little bit and sees Adelaide curled up next to him, her hands gripping his shirt. He can't help but smile as he watches her sleep, she looked so peaceful. He noticed that she was in a large shirt, meaning she must of changed at some point last night.

He moves a little bit, wrapping his arm around the girl and rubbing her back softly. Pressing a soft kiss to her head, he could feel the girl stir lightly. Adelaide groans as she scrunched up her nose, her eyes opening after a few seconds, meeting Alecs eyes.

"Good morning." Alec says, his voice raspy which made her stomach flutter. Adelaide stretches for a moment before sitting up, her eyes meeting a half naked Alec since his shirt was unbuttoned.

"I'd say."  Adelaide smirks with a raised eyebrow as she bites her bottom lip. Alec notices where she was staring, turning red.

"It was hot last night." Alec admits, he had unbuttoned his shirt after Adelaide fell asleep because he was gonna die of heat exhaustion if he didn't.

"Yeah it was." She says in a sultry voice as she winks at him. Alec wasn't amused, squinting his eyes at her.

"Adelaide." Alec scolds her but she only smirks at him, licking her bottom lip a bit. He was a sight for sore eyes.

"I'm not complaining." Adelaide mutters as her eyes shamelessly move down his abs. Alec was a little self conscious, clearing his throat a little bit. Adelaide moved closer to him, her shirt scrunching up making him avert his eyes. Adelaide smiles, she knew why he was doing that, it was because she was only in an oversized shirt and her panties. "You're so cute." She tells him as she straddles one of his legs. Alec finally looks back at her, raising an eyebrow.

"And why is that?" He asks, his hands going to her waist which made her smirk since that was exactly what she was going to talk about.

"We made out for an hour last night and you only had your hands on my waist." Adelaide tells him as she found it sweet that he was so modest. Alec furrows his eyebrows, not even remembering where his hands were.

"That's not true." Alec retorts with a frown as he plays with the hem of her shirt. Adelaide noticed how he would move his hand up her shirt if he touched her bare skin.

"Oh, sorry. You touched my cheek too." Adelaide taunts with a smirk but she sees how defeated Alec looked. "I'm teasing you, Alec." She assured him, stroking his cheek and pressing a peck to his lips. Alec sighs as he rests his head against the pillow.

"I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable."  Alec admits as he didn't want to do something that he didn't know for sure that she was comfortable with him doing.

"Nothing you do would ever make me uncomfortable." Adelaide promised as she plays with the strands of his hair. She suddenly smirked, looking into his eyes. "It was hot." She whines making him blush lightly as he glance slightly away but that was because her shirt lifted and you could see her underwear. "No guy is ever so respectful like this." Adelaide says with a pout, wondering how she got with such a great guy. "Please don't ever change." She teases with a smile, kissing his cheek. Alec looks at her, pressing his lips together.

"If you don't taint me I won't." Alec jokes making her gasp as she slaps his arm, the man only laughing at her.

"Hey!" She scolds as she squints her eyes at her but she knew that she probably would. "You're right though." Adelaide says with a smirk as she grabs a hold of the man and pulls him on top of her. Alec almost loses his balance but luckily catches himself. "God, you're so hot." She whines as she pulls at the bottom strands of his hair before pulling him into a deep kiss. Alec moans a little bit making Adelaide smirk against him, her legs wrapping around his waist to pull him closer. After a few moments, Alec reluctantly pulls away.

"I should go." Alec says breathlessly as he looks down at the girl who had a pout on her lips.

"Are you leaving because you got hard?" Adelaide smirks at him, using her knee to move against his very obvious bulge. Alec stared at her, becoming red almost. "I'm teasing." She says with an innocent expression. All of a sudden she is pulled on top making her squeal. He pulls her in close, his hands on her thighs as he moves his lips to her ear. Adelaide wasn't sure if her heart was even beating.

"Tease me again, I dare you." Alec whispers into her ear before nipping at the lobe. Pulling away, he smirks at her, sitting up as their mouths were now inches apart. Adelaide's eyes were wide as he dropped her back on the bed, standing up, before buttoning up his shirt and leaving her bedroom.

Adelaide is just left laying on her bed, trying to process what just happened. "Fuck.." She mumbles to herself as she bites her bottom lip. Oh, how she was whipped for that man. Adelaide took a moment to compose herself before she got up from bed and made her way to the kitchen, practically skipping.

"You're very cheery this morning." Magnus says as he watches the girl reach for the coffee pot and pour some in a mug.

"Yep." Adelaide says with a huge smile. She grabs her mug and practically runs over to him. "Alec is perfect." She states as she sits down next to Magnus who raises an eyebrow. "I didn't think I could ever feel like this for someone but Magnus, everything he is.. everything he does--" Adelaide closes her eyes for a moment but Magnus could not, and did not want her to finish that sentence.

"Okay, I don't care if you talk to me about Alec, I don't care if you walk around the house like this, I don't care if you have a sex life, I don't even care if I hear it but I do not want to hear you talk to me about details." Magnus says with a grimace, shuttering lightly. It was true, he has heard her have sex on multiple occasions because she is a very loud person but hearing her talk the details to him, was completely different.

"For your information, we didn't do anything sexual last night so your minds in the gutter." Adelaide retorts, sticking her tongue out at him. Magnus rolls his eyes playfully, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Mhm." He mumbled as he looked back down at his crossword.

"Magnus, I'm serious though." Adelaide says softly, catching his attention again. "I think I really like him." She admits and Magnus can't help but feel joy for her. He reaches over and grabs her hand, giving it a squeeze.

"I'm glad, buttercup. You could use some happiness in your life." He says with a smile making her smile back at him. Magnus runs his eyes down her appearance for a moment. "Now put some clothes on, I didn't raise you to be a pig in a sty." Magnus taunts with a smirk, quickly leaving the room as he hears the offended gasp and the smash of a glass near his head. He only laughs as he closes the door to his room, leaving Adelaide alone.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ALEC HADN'T MADE IT NOT FIVE STEPS INTO THE INSTITUTE BEFORE JACE HAD CORNERED HIM. "Same clothes, hair messed up..." He says, adding everything up in his head as he raises an eyebrow at his parabatai. Alec already knew where Jace was going with this. It wasn't a reach as Alec did not look the best right now, his clothes were wrinkled, his hair was a mess and there were lipstick marks on his neck. "Someone got lucky last night." Jace states with a smirk forming on his lips. He didn't think Alec had it in him if he was being honest.

"No, I didn't. And even if I did, Id never tell you." Alec retorts as he tries to move past the blonde who only grabs his arm, looking at him expectantly.

"You're telling me you and Adelaide didnt--" Jace asks, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively which made Alec just want to punch him on the spot. Alec didn't even let him finish the sentence.

"No, we didn't." He snaps, not thinking it was any of his business what Adelaide and him did. "Not everything's about sex." Alec tells him with a grimace, rolling his eyes. Jace stares at him, not knowing why he was so hostile.

"Okay.." Jace trails off for a moment before he grimaces, moving closer to him and keeping his voice down. "Could you not get it up?" He asks in a whisper causing Alec to push the man back with a glare.

"Jace." He scolds but Jace only acts innocent, holding up his hands. "I just wasn't ready, okay?" Alec admits making Jace stare at him for a moment before he nods.

"Oh, well you could've lead with that." Jace replies with a shrug and Alec had to clench his fists, his eyes closing for a moment.

"I'm gonna walk away before I punch you." Alec mutters, starting to walk back down the hall but Jace laughs, rushing in front of him and putting a hand out to stop him.

"Seriously though, Alec. How was the date?" Jace asks as he puts his hands in his pockets. Alec sighs, thinking back on last night and almost immediately, a smile takes over his features.

"Perfect." Alec states as he shakes his head, running a hand through his hair. "I mean, once we got talking, we couldn't stop." He says and Jace only smiles at him, raising an eyebrow. "She's such an amazing person, I mean..she's a literal goddess." Alec says, just thinking about her made his heart flutter nonstop.

"You're head over heels." Jace says with a smile, shaking his head but he was glad that his parabatai was finally happy.

"I'm so in love with her." Alec breathed out, shaking his head as he meets Jace's eyes. "It's not even an exaggeration anymore, Jace. I love her." He explains as before, Jace used to joke around alot whenever Alec would talk to him about Adelaide but now, there were no jokes.

"You two should've gotten together so long ago." Jace says, wondering what even took the man so long. Yes, Adelaide was closed off but that didn't stop him from talking to her. Alec only squints at him, clenching his jaw.

"You say that like you weren't the one between her legs every night." Alec retorts bluntly making Jace press his lips together. He wasn't wrong about that.

"Okay, I guess but that wasn't stopping you at all." Jace replies, clearing his throat as he raised his eyebrow at the man. Alec sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm just nervous." Alec admits as he feared that he would be a joke, that she would not want to have sex with him.

"About what?" Jace asks confused, crossing his arms against his chest.

"She doesn't care about waiting but what if when I'm ready, I am not good enough?" Alec asks, frowning at the thought of her being disappointed in his performance. "I mean, she's been with you and countless other guys who probably are way better than I am." He mumbled, looking down at the ground which makes Jace roll his eyes. Alec couldn't seriously be comparing himself to someone else.

"First, you haven't done it yet so you can't have an opinion on whether you're good." Jace points out making Alec shrug his shoulders. He can definitely make up scenarios in his mind. "Second, she's told me some of these guys are losers so I think you're fine." He states, shrugging his shoulders as he knew that certain people she slept with, she regretted it. Jace has even heard the poor excuse of sex and has felt bad for the girl.

"Really?" Alec asks, furrowing his eyebrows as he forgot how much they were together in the past.

"Well, I'm not a loser, obviously." Jace taunts with a smirk on his face making Alec roll his eyes. "But yeah, some of these guys are all talk no show." He states, bringing his hand up to the man's shoulder. "So you will be fine." Jace assures him, giving it a squeeze but he saw how hesitant Alec was. "And besides, practice makes perfect." He teases, wiggling his eyebrows as he knew, the second Alec was ready, they were never going to stop.

"Shut up." Alec snaps bluntly, rolling his eyes once again. Jace only laughs as he holds his hands up.

"You asked man." Jace states as he shrugs his shoulders but Alec only squints his eyes. It looked like he was gonna say something but instead Alec shakes his head.

"I really am gonna walk away now." Alec states, not even waiting for a response as he starts to walk towards his room. Jace only laughs as he shakes his head, before heading off in the opposite direction.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ALEC WALKS DOWN THE HALLWAY OF THE INSTITUTE, he had just got freshened up from the previous night since it was obvious he looked like a mess. He sighed, rubbing his hands against his pants as he walks into the common room. "Ahh, Alec." Victor calls out making Alec stop in his steps. He rolls his eyes but turning around to see Victor Aldertree standing before him. But what surprised him was that he wasn't alone.

"Yes?" Alec asks, flickering his eyes to Dean who was standing next to Aldertree.

"I wanted to introduce you to my right hand man. He will oversee everything in the weapons department." Victor tells him which makes Alec clench his jaw as his eyes land back on Dean. "Dean Storm this is Alec Lightwood." He introduced them, not knowing that they had already met. Dean just nods his head, seeing the angry look Alec was giving him.

"It's a pleasure." Alec says, his voice blunt and face void before he looks back at Aldertree. "Is that all?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"I just wanted to make sure Adelaide is still on the right path, seeing as she's not in the institute much." Victor says, raising his eyebrow as he thought Adelaide would come to him with a weekly update but that didn't seem like it was happening.

"She's fine." He tells the man, kind of annoyed by the man asking. It wasn't really any of his business. "Her powers are completely under control." Alec states as he keeps his eyes on Dean for a moment before looking back at Victor who nods his head.

"That's good." Victor responds as he continues to stare at Alec for a moment. The man isn't fazed as he raises an eyebrow. "Well, I'll leave you to whatever you were doing." He states, nodding at Dean before wandering off. Alec scoffs, meeting Dean's eyes.

"I thought Adelaide told you to leave her alone." Alec says, his voice hostile as he didn't want Adelaide to have to deal with her father now being at the institute.

"Aldertree called me, and I didn't say no." Dean explains as he shrugs his shoulders although Alec didn't believe him. "Look, I don't know you and you don't know me. Why don't we just stay out of each other's way?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at the man who only crosses his arms.

"If you stay out of Adelaide's way." Alec adds making Dean clench his jaw a little bit. Where did he get the nerve to be saying this to him.

"Magnus protected her. That's all I care about." Dean snaps at the man, glaring lightly. "I don't care if she hates me forever, at least I know that she was safe." He explains before walking past Alec, leaving him to ponder it. Alec clenches his jaw but he can't help but feel bad for the man. Alec didn't even take his reasons into consideration before blindly hating him because Adelaide did.

Alec decided to go to Magnus' apartment to see Adelaide. Maybe he could try and convince Adelaide to even just talk to Dean. Alec knew better than anybody that having a family was important. He walks into the apartment, seeing Magnus and Adelaide throwing things at each other. Adelaide stops mid throw when she sees Alec. "Hey, I was just gonna come to the institute." Adelaide tells him with a smile as she makes her way over. Alec matches her smile but it was very awkward. Adelaide presses a quick kiss to his lips before meeting his eyes.

"I guess we have the same mind." Alec responds with a chuckle, pressing his lips together tightly. Adelaide could see the hesitation in his eyes as he glanced around the room.

"What's wrong?" Adelaide asks with furrowed eyebrows as she could see the way his fists clenched.

"It's your dad.." Alec tells her after a moment making Adelaide even more confused. What could Alec possibly have to say about her dad. Maybe she got lucky and he was dead.

"What about him?" She asks, squinting her eyes as she sees the man rub the back of his neck, feeling like he was in an awkward situation.

"He's Aldertree's second hand man now." Alec says, almost too quickly that she didn't catch it. Her mouth drops open as she hears him, Magnus doing the same as he would've thought Dean would take the girls advice and stay away.

"You're joking." She deadpans, staring at the man and hoping that this was all some cruel joke.

"Unfortunately not." Alec responds sheepishly as he knew this is how she would react.

"As if I didn't already have enough reasons not to go to the institute." Adelaide mutters as she scoffs, shaking her head. Alec bites the inside of his cheek, his foot tapping on the floor eagerly.

"Can I say something and you just listen?" Alec asks as he stares at the girl in front of him. Magnus snaps his eyes towards the man, giving him a silent warning.

"Okay..." Adelaide replies hesitantly, not knowing where he would be going with this.

"I think your father wants to be in your life." Alec states and with that, Adelaide opens her mouth to respond but he holds up his hand. "Just--" Alec starts, stopping himself for a moment to collect his thoughts. Magnus was just staring at Alec, in shock that he would even have the courage. "If he didn't care, he wouldn't have saved your life, he wouldn't have taken this position to be closer to you." He explains to the girl who listens but it didn't seem that she was happy with his opinion. "I am not in anyway saying you should ever forgive him but.. maybe you should at least give him a chance to talk to you." He finishes, gulping lightly as the girl was giving him a slight glare.

"Magnus, can you give us a minute?" Adelaide asks him as she gives the warlock a stern gaze. Magnus' eyes widen as he heard the slight annoyance in her tone.

"Of course, buttercup." Magnus says, not wasting a second to get out of the room. He quickly walks over to his bedroom, shutting the door behind him. Once gone, Adelaide turns her attention back to Alec.

"Alec, I get that you are trying to help but you have no reason to be meddling in my business. If I don't want to talk to my father then that's my choice. You shouldn't be pushing me to do anything." She explains to him as she crosses her arms against her chest. Alec sighs, he knew she would get defensive but this is the reason why she should at least talk to him. She shuts it down without even thinking about it.

"I'm not. You don't have to talk to him today, tomorrow even next month. I'm just saying, be open to maybe in the future, giving him a chance." Alec corrects as he sees the hesitance in her eyes. He lets out a sigh as he steps closer to her, putting his hand on her arm. "Look, Magnus is the only family you have and after you learnt about your parents...Maybe having him in your life wouldn't be a bad thing." He finishes, rubbing her arm and seeing the contemplation in her mind. Adelaide bites the inside of her cheek but nods her head.

"I'll think about it." Adelaide tells him and Alec nods his head, giving her a soft smile.

"That's all I ask." Alec responds as he was grateful she would consider talking to her father. "I do think he feels guilty." He adds, it seemed that Dean knew Adelaide wouldn't forgive him and he accepted that, to think he gave it up so that she could be protected by Magnus.

"Good. He should." Adelaide states with a pout, her nose scrunching lightly which Alec found cute.

"Pouting?" Alec asks, raising an eyebrow at her but she only shrugs her shoulders.

"Yes, cause you will feel bad for me and give me a kiss." Adelaide says, pouting even more as she bats her eyelashes at the man. Alec chuckles, listening to her reasoning.

"You are something else." Alec says with a shake of his head. Adelaide only smirks at him before he passionately kisses her. It was only meant to be one kiss but once it started, they were addicted. Alec pulls her in by her waist, one of his hands going up to her hair, running his hand through it. Adelaide gasps as she feels him grip her hair lightly.

Alec walks her back until she hits the table behind her. Adelaide jumps onto it, her legs wrapping around Alec, her lips not once leaving his. Alec moves his hands to her thighs, rubbing them lightly as he kisses Adelaide rougher. Adelaide moans into it, her fingers pulling his hair.

Jace walked into the apartment, expecting to be met with Magnus but instead, he got greeted with a much less pleasant sight. His parabatai was kissing Adelaide like his life depended on it while Adelaide was practically attached to him, her hand lifting up his shirt. He could hear the moans and grunts leaving the couple as Adelaide tried to pull Alec even closer. They apparently didn't hear him come in or they just didn't care.

He closed the door behind him, thinking that would bring them back to reality. But oh, was he wrong. Adelaide and Alec were so invested in each other, or rather, eating each other that they didn't register the noise of the door shutting. Jace looks around, Magnus didn't seem to be here or at least, not in this room. Although if Magnus was here, he knew what was happening because of the sounds coming from the couple.

It took him clearing his throat twice for them to finally pull away from each other. Well, Alec pulled away and Adelaide only whined. They both look over, obviously still in their lust filled state, seeing Jace standing by the door. Alec eyes widen as he immediately pulled away from Adelaide, well tried to as Adelaide had her legs wrapped around him, not allowing him to move.

"Sorry for killing the mood." Jace says awkwardly as he stares at the couple. Alec was bright red as he looked anywhere than at the blonde. Jace moved his eyes to Adelaide who looked more disappointed that he interrupted them than she was embarrassed. "Uh, do you have a spare room?" He asks as it was then that Adelaide realized he was holding a duffel bag. She clears her throat, shrugging her shoulders.

"I wouldn't be the person to ask." Adelaide states before gesturing over to Magnus' bedroom. Jace understands and nods his head.

"Thanks." Jace replies, his eyes flickering between them for a moment. "Uh, carry on." He says, a smirk playing on his lips as he winks at Alec. Alec internally groans as he lays his head on Adelaide's shoulder.

"Did you know--" Alec begins to ask, referring to Jace coming over but Adelaide only shakes her head quickly.

"Nope." Adelaide says, popping the p before she connects their lips again. Jace being there didn't affect her at all. Alec blushes, pulling away from her.

"I don't think this is the best idea." Alec tells her, his eyes looking towards the bedroom Jace entered.

"We're just kissing." She states the obvious as she tightens her legs around his waist.

"But Magnus and Jace are here." Alec states the obvious but Adelaide only smiles at him.

"They could not care less what we do." Adelaide tells the man who still didn't seem one hundred percent sure. "And you didn't care when you were lifting me onto the table." Adelaide points out with a smirk making Alec blush for a moment. She giggled as she connects their lips once again, pulling him close. Alec sighs into it, putting his hands on her waist. Adelaide relaxes in his arms but she suddenly felt a pain in her head, a flash of someone who she recognized but couldn't pinpoint, shot through her mind. She pulls away quickly, groaning as she brings a hand to her head.

"Are you okay?" Alec asks concerned as she holds her temple. Adelaide meets his eyes, nodding her head.

"I'm fine." She says with a forced smile, rubbing his cheek and Alec nods his head but he didn't quite believe her. She goes to lean in again when the pain was just too much. Adelaide holds her head, screaming out as she collapsed towards the ground. Alec caught her, able to lessen the fall but she couldn't stop whatever it was.

"Adelaide!" Alec shouts, his eyes widening as he grabs a hold of her. Adelaide only continues to scream as she holds onto her head. "Magnus!" He calls out, hoping that the warlock will know what to do. Magnus and Jace both come rushing out of the room, their eyes widening at the sight.

"What's wrong?" Magnus asks as he moves next to the couple but Alec only shakes his head.

"I-i don't know. She was fine and then she just started shouting." Alec explains to him and Magnus pulls him away from her, kneeling next to the girl who was crying at the pain in her head. Magnus moves his hand to hers, closing his eyes for a moment. It took a minute, he first had to find out what was happening and then try and push it out.

Jace and Alec were standing back, both staring at the scene before them, when suddenly Adelaide stopped screaming, suddenly going limp. Magnus gasps as his eyes widen, looking around the room.

"Someone was in her head." Magnus tells them as he was able to get whoever it was out. Adelaide sighs in relief as she collapses against him, grabbing a hold of his shirt. Magnus holds her tightly, Jace and Alec could see how worried he was for the girl.

"Valentine." Jace mutters as he clenches his fists together but Magnus wasn't so sure.

"No.." Magnus says as he shakes his head. It was different from Valentine. It was different than any Warlock he's ever known. "No, not this time." He states as he stares at Adelaide who's eyes were on the ground but she was still grasping onto Magnus.

"Then who was it?" Alec asks, confused on who else was trying to get inside of Adelaide's head. Magnus shakes his head, his eyes moving to the two boys as Adelaide sniffles in his arms.

"I have no idea." He admits as he couldn't think of someone else who would want to do this to her.

"I do." Adelaides voice cracks as it pipes up, catching their attention. She meets Magnus' eyes and in that split second, he could see how hurt she was. "It was my mother." She whispers, barely able to say it. Magnus was in shock, not understanding what was happening or how it could've been her mother. Adelaide shakes her head, feeling tears form in her eyes.

"She's alive."

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

so.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36K 38
The clash of two worlds made of ice. Ivy is thrust into the world of Shadowhunters alongside wit her friend, Clary. In one night her world turns u...
366K 12.5K 59
In which, Isabelle Lightwood has feelings for her childhood friend who has a lot of secrets. Or In which, one of the most powerful shadowhunters ever...
29.9K 959 21
[completed|not edited] They had defeated both Valentine and Jonathan, at least that's what they thought. Their enemies only grow stronger and their h...
85.4K 2K 14
❛ i'm gonna buy this place and start a fire, stand here until i fill all your heart's desires. ❜ [isabelle lightwood x female oc] [shadowhunters] [se...