(18) 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ALEC ROLLS OFF OF ADELAIDE, landing flat on his back as his chest heaves up and down. Adelaide lays next to him, lifting her hand to run it through her knotted hair. She smiles as she tilts her head back for a moment. If she was being honest, when Alec had come over last night she knew he was going to ask a million questions, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand of them being, is she okay. Which she didn't want to deal with, mainly because it wasn't something that was discussed naturally. And after he told her that he loved her.. she couldn't deal with the extra tension. So, once he began talking, she made sure to be extra touchy so that he gave into her. That way, the only words he was saying to her were through pleasure.

Alec bites his bottom lip, glancing in her direction, seeing the sweat glistening her skin. Adelaide seems to notice his gaze, turning onto her side to meet it. She giggles as she moves towards him, holding the sheet up to her body. "Can you get me some water." Adelaide asks with a pout as she rests her chin on his chest. Alec smiles down at her, his breathing heavy as he nods his head.

"Of course." Alec replies as he gazes into her eyes. Adelaide smiles back before noticing that he hadn't budged an inch.

"Are you gonna move?" Adelaide asks him as she perks an eyebrow up at him. Alec bites the inside of his cheek, glancing away from her for a second before meeting her eyes again.

"You're okay, right?" Alec asks her and Adelaide knew what he was asking but she decided to try and twist it. She smirks at him, running her hand down his chest.

"I think you know I'm okay." She teases as she licks her bottom lip, leaving a soft kiss on his bare skin.

"Adelaide." Alec was serious this time, staring at the woman who only sighs, closing her eyes for a moment.

"It's more mental than anything. The physical pain went away." Adelaide admits, hoping that would be enough for him to be happy but when was It ever enough?

"Why don't you talk to me?" Alec asks her, his voice a little stern but it was a genuine question. It seemed that she opened up to Jace more and he knew they were friends but Adelaide and him were in a relationship.

"Alec, I will when I'm ready." Adelaide assures him, closing her eyes as she brings her hand up to her head. She couldn't keep doing this over and over again. Alec had to understand that if she went through something, it would take a minute before she spoke to anyone about it.

"This isn't something you keep to yourself." Alec pipes up, shaking his head as he knew what it looked like when she bottled in her emotions.