(16) 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ALEC'S LIPS MEET ADELAIDE'S AS HE RUBS HER THIGH, feeling the girl sigh beneath him. Alec moans into the kiss, his hand trailing up her stomach and coming to the nape of her neck. Adelaide was suddenly rolled over so she was on top of him causing her to squeal. Alec only chuckles as his lips kiss hers again deeply. Adelaide groans as she runs her hands down his stomach but she only shakes her head, pulling away from him. Alec only kisses down her neck, trailing to in between her breasts.

"Alec!" She scolds a little bit with a giggle as she hits his shoulder. Alec only smirks against her skin, continuing to move down. Adelaide only moves off of him, making him whine. "I wish I could stay like this all day." Adelaide tells him as she wouldn't ask for anything more than Alec's lips on her.

"Then why don't you?" Alec asks as he grips her hips again, about to pull her back on top but she only holds her hands against him.

"Valentine. Soul sword. Impending doom." She tells him, trying to sound ominous but she giggles as she looks at him. Alec only smiles lightly back but his face becomes serious as he feels her rest her head on his chest.

"How many downworlders do you think live in New York?" Alec asks her as he runs his hands through her hair. Adelaide furrows her eyebrows for a moment, shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't know but they aren't all your responsibility." Adelaide tells him as she plants a soft kiss on his bare chest. Alec knew he couldn't protect them all but he only really cared about one.

"I know, but you are." Alec tells her as he glanced down at her. Adelaide looks up at him, sighing as she rubs his chest a little bit.

"I can take care of myself." She assures him but he only sighs.

"Maybe, but this is different." He admits and Adelaide licks her bottom lip, feeling a smirk form on her face.

"Fine, I'll let you be my knight in shining armour." Adelaide teases him as she pokes at his side but he only grabs her hand with his.

"This isn't a joke." Alec tells her in a serious tone and she only sighs. She was just trying to find humour in the situation but it was quite hard.

"I know." Adelaide says with a nod as she lifts her head up. She licks her bottom lip before pulling herself into Alec's lap, gazing down at him. "I just.. don't want to think about it all of the time because then I'll spiral." She admits as she was already spiraling enough as it was and she hated anyone seeing her cry. She didn't care if it was Alec or not, she felt weak.