The ☀️God And The ⭐️ Maid - B...

By MaryMorningstar81

He is the sun, and she is the star of the dawn. He is a rich bachelor and she is but a maid. He is Prince C... More

Introduction
When I first Saw You
When I First Talked To You
Our First Morning
A Ride With My Boss
A Little Piece Of Heaven
The Secret Place
It's Not All Unicorns And Rainbows
Let's Talk About Lisa
A Friend And An Enemy
The Calm Before The Storm
The Omens We Didn't Take Seriously ...!
Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
Mommy Dearest
Opening Pandora's Box
Fate Doesn't Care About Our Plans
I Would do anything for you
Oh, Dear God In Heaven, Have Mercy On Me !!!
When A Man Loves A Woman ...
Between Two Worlds
Where do I begin
It's Not Gonna Be That Easy!
True Love's Kiss
Our Eternal Flame
Back To Normal-ish
Back Together As One!
It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To ...!
Banana
And We Are Still Alive, On The Stage, Like A Rock Group ...!
Great News
The Verdict
It's A Boy Or A Girl ...?
Two Proposals and A Wedding
You And Me, Against the World, Forever ...!
Welcome To the Party, Tiger ...!
There Is Always a Solution ...!
A Little Bit of Malex ...!
Before The Wedding
White Pearls
You Are Going Down, Philip Black ...!
I See Pink ...!
Grasp All, Lose All ...!
Strange Things
You don't get over your past ...!
Apocalypse Now ...!
I Knew You Would Come!
Ten Years Later!

Meeting The Gang

237 16 1
By MaryMorningstar81

~ SHORTLY BEFORE SEVEN ~

I'm locked in the bathroom right now putting the finishing touches on my look. I look at my reflection in the mirror.

This strapless synthetic snakeskin short dress is the most expensive piece in my wardrobe. It belonged to my mother. My father had given it to her for one of her anniversaries.

I love this dress. It reminds me of my parents and the great love that existed between them. I chose it because I think it's appropriate for the occasion. But on second thought...

Where the hell am I supposed to go like this?

Jace is Jace. Even in rags, he's a walking, living God. Matt's a supermodel. He makes his living in expensive clothes. Alexander and Simon must have pieces in their closets that cost more than all my belongings and as for Isabella... Don't even get me started.

And here I am! A sheep among wolves. How the hell am I supposed to fit in?

The voice of Jace interrupts my inner struggle.

Jace : ANGEL? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE ? COME ON ! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE AND MATT WILL EXPLODE !

With one last look in the mirror, I take a deep breath and open the door.

Mary: Here goes nothing!!

I leave the bathroom and my breath leaves my body at the same time. Jace is standing in the doorway and he is... Well! Simply stunning!

The tight, black leather pants delicately hug his narrow hips and make his flawless ass look even more flawless. The white silk shirt is simply adorable as it hugs his taut chest and the steely biceps in his arms. And then there's that collarbone, barely visible through the first two open buttons at the top. How sexy is that bone!!!

I stare at him stupidly, but so does he. He looks at me with love, desire, and ... Admiration?! His words make me feel like a goddess at the very least!

Jace: Angel! Fuck! Why are you doing this to me? You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Mary: Then you've seen a lot less beautiful things than you think.

Jace: Believe me. I've seen plenty, but none compare to you.

Mary: I'll pretend to believe you. And by the way, you're a sight for sore eyes, sir.

Jace: I dress to impress, Angel.

Mary: I don't think you do. Quite the opposite, I'd say.

Jace: Meaning?

Mary: You undress to impress! I like your body better without all those clothes.

Jace: Yeah, well. We should get out of here or else...

Mary: Or else what?

Jace: Angel, don't do it! Just don't!

I'm laughing.

Mary: Okay! Let's go then!

We go down to Homer, who's waiting for us by the door.

Jace: Don't wait up for us, Homer. We're going to be late.

Homer: Yes, sir. Have a good time and say hi to everyone for me.

Jace: Sure. Bye, Homer.

Mary: Bye, Homer.

Homer: Bye!

We're leaving the house. The night is beautiful, not like yesterday. Of course, it's a little cold, but the sky is full of stars.

Mary: What a beautiful night!

Jace: Yes. Do you feel like going for a walk?

Mary: Can we? I mean, is it near here?

Jace: Yeah. About ten minutes.

Mary: In that case, absolutely!

He hugs me and we start walking. Ten minutes later, we are in front of a pretty house.

Jace: Here we are, Angel.

We walk towards the house and as we do, I look at everything around us. The backyard is big. Bigger than ours and it's pretty neat. There are bushes, big trees, and nothing else. I guess it's a family thing... the empty gardens.

There are three cars parked in front of the house. A muscular black Pontiac Firebird, a gorgeous Lamborghini Diablo, also black, and a cute red Mini Cooper.

Mary: Who's driving the Mini?

Jace: Matt. He's obsessed with the little thing. He refuses to drive a bigger car.

Mary: I agree! Little is good.

Jace: Really? I thought you liked anything big. If you know what I mean!

Mary: Yes, Mr. Big Dick. I do, but not when it comes to cars, okay?

Jace laughs.

Jace: Okay.

Mary: What about the others?

Jace: Alex owns the Pontiac and the Lambo is Simon's.

We reach the door. Jace raises his hand to ring the bell.

Mary: Wait!

Jace: What?

Mary: I don't know. I feel like a sheep among wolves. They'll never accept me. I'm nothing. I...

Jace grabs me by the shoulders and looks me in the eye.

Jace: Listen to me carefully! I know how you feel. I hear your worry, but you're my angel. You're strong and have nothing to fear. I know it's a lot to ask and yes, I may throw you to the wolves, but I'm sure you can take back the leadership of the pack. Can you do that for me?

Mary: For you, I can do anything.

Jace: Then get in there and put a spell on everyone. Just like you did with me!

Mary: Ring the bell!

Jace: That's my girl!

Jace rings the bell and a few seconds later the door opens and a handsome brunette man stands at the door.

He's tall, has a toned body and deceptive blue eyes. But the most impressive thing about him is his shiny black hair, which flows down his forehead like a stream of black gold. Yes! It's officially the most beautiful hair I've ever seen!

He hugs Jace.

Jace: Hey, bro!

Alexander: Hi! Come on in!

I stay on Jace and follow him into the house.

Jace: Alex, this is Mary, my angel. Angel, this is my brother Alex.

Alexander smiles warmly at me. He lifts his hand and caresses my cheek.

Alexander: She's gorgeous!

Jace: I know.

Alexander: You can't imagine how excited I am to meet you, Mary.

Suddenly all my fears are gone. I don't even know why I was afraid anymore. A feeling of security spreads through Alexander and embraces me.

Mary: Me too, Alexander. Jace has told me a lot about you.

Alexander: Call me Alex, Sugar. That's what my family calls me.

Mary: Thank you, Alex. That means a lot to me.

Alexander: Oh! Forget the formalities! Come here.

A surprised laugh escapes my mouth as Alexander wraps me in a tight hug.

Jace: Now we're talking!

Then he leads us into the living room.

There are two people there. A man and a woman who rise from their seats as we enter. Jace hugs the man and kisses the woman's forehead.

Jace: Angel, this is Simon and Isabella. Guys, this is my Mary.

Simon is a very handsome man with brown hair and green eyes. There's something angelic about his face, but when you look at him more closely, you immediately understand that there's something else underneath. Not necessarily bad or dirty, but definitely interesting.

As for Isabella, she's simply beautiful. Her straight black hair touching her delicate shoulders frames a flawless face with big brown eyes and a very attractive mouth.

The two of them make a great couple.

Simon shakes my hand a little shyly.

Simon: Nice to meet you, Mary.

Mary: Me too, Simon, and by the way, great car choice!

Simon's eyes light up and the tension between us drops immediately. I wink at Jace and he smiles happily. Isabella walks up to me without any shyness and hugs me tightly.

Isabella: Oh, Mary! Finally, a girl in the gang! You can't imagine how boring it was having only men around all the time! I love your dress. It looks really good on you. Oh! Look at those eyes! Jace was so right! They're beautiful!

Mary: Thank you! It's nice to meet you too. I've never had a girlfriend before.

Isabella: You have one now, along with a sister. Two in one, girl!

Isabella walks next to Simon and my gaze wanders nervously in all directions.

Alexander: What are you looking for, Sugar?

Jace: What do you think?

Alexander: No! Don't tell me.

Jace: Oh, yeah! A billboard opposite her house.

Alexander: Unbelievable!

Jace: Tell me about it! Where is he anyway?

Alexander: In the kitchen. He has been chewing biscuits for over an hour.

Jace: Really? Biscuits? He hates biscuits.

Alexander: Don't ask me.

Jace: SWEETHEART?! WILL YOU DO TO US THE HONOR OF BRINGING YOUR PRETTY ASS HERE ?

A sweet but rather sexy voice sounds from the kitchen.

Matt: GO FUCK YOURSELF, PERVERTED! I'LL COME WHEN I WANT TO!

Simon and Isabella laugh, while Alexander shakes his head in exasperation and covers his eyes with his hand! Jace takes off his jacket and rolls up his sleeves.

Jace: OK, SWEETHEART! REMEMBER YOU ASKED FOR IT !

Then he runs into the kitchen. A few seconds later, we all hear...

Jace: COME ON, SWEETHEART. COME TO DADDY !

Matt: DON'T YOU DARE, SATYR! DON'T TOUCH ME! NOOOO! ALEX!

Alexander sits down on the couch completely indifferent.

Mary: Aren't you going to go in?

Alexander: Nope. Matt can handle Jace all by himself. Don't worry about it, Sugar. You'll get used to... Whatever it is and learn to love it. Just like we all do.

Mary: Jace told me about the connection between him and Matt, but...

Isabella: You didn't expect that, did you?

Mary: Yes.

Alexander: It's been happening since they met. No one can explain it. Not even themselves.

Mary: That's good.

Alexander: What?

Mary: To have someone in your life so close to you. Jace was lucky. He had all of you. I didn't have anyone. I grew up alone.

Simon: But now you have us.

Isabella: That's right!

Alexander: Welcome to the family, Mary.

I'm on the verge of tears, but luckily Jace comes back from the kitchen and he's not alone.

Jace: Come on, Angel. It's time you met a legend!

Jace steps aside and behind him is my big paper friend in the flesh. Matt. I stand up and walk towards him. He stands there looking at me with an inscrutable expression on his beautiful face as he holds a pack of biscuits.

Mary: I can't believe it. It's you. Do you mind if I touch you?

Matt: Here you go.

I lift my hand and touch his cheek. His skin is soft, despite his three-day-old beard, and warm. He covers my hand with his own. His eyes-his bright green eyes- look at me with a way I haven't seen since my father died. He looks at me in a fatherly - NO! - brotherly way that warms my heart.

Mary: You are even prettier in person.

Matt: And you are beautiful.

He offers me the biscuit packet.

Matt: Have a biscuit.

I reach my hand into the box and take a biscuit.

Mary: Thank you. I love biscuits.

Matt: Me too. As of today.

Mary: Nice to meet you, Matt.

Matt: Nice to meet you, Mary.

Jace leans against Alexander.

Jace: You see it too, don't you?

Alexander: Yes. Another strange friendship has just been born.

Jace: God help us!

Alexander: You can say that again!

Jace: God help us!

Alexander: Very funny, asshole!

We all sit around the coffee table.

Matt: Mary, do me a favour, please!

Mary: What?

Matt: Look at Jace.

Mary: Why?

Matt: I want to see something. Just do it.

I look at Jace, who smiles at me.

Matt: Ok. That's enough.

Jace: What did you see, Sweetheart? Did you draw any conclusions?

Matt: I did, Perverted and unfortunately, it's in your best interest.

Jace: Meaning?

Matt: Meaning Biscuit is madly in love with you.

Jace: I knew that, but it's good to hear it from an expert!

Mary: Sorry, but the what!!!?

Matt: The Biscuit. You.

Mary: I am the Biscuit like Jace is the Satyr?

Matt: That's right!

Mary: Oh, God!

Jace bursts out laughing.

Jace: I told you, Angel. Matt is ruthless!

Mary: Shut up!

Matt: Don't you like it?

Mary: Am I entitled to my opinion?

Matt: I'm afraid not, Biscuit!

Mary: Whatever.

Simon: She's indulgent. I like her!

Isabella: She's fantastic! Good choice, Jace.

Jace: Thank you!

Alexander: To be honest, I didn't expect that from you.

Jace: You shouldn't judge everyone by your own standards, bro. Because you made a mistake...

Matt: You're the mistake, Perverted!

Simon: Please! Don't start that again!

Alexander: Simon is right. We need to talk about our problem.

Jace: Before we do, I want to tell you what our dearest mother did this morning.

Jace tells what exactly happened between me and Mariza.

Isabella: This is unacceptable! We're not the Corleones, damn it! Our mother has gone off the deep end! Deceptions, blackmail. Not to mention the deal with the real devil!

Simon: Why don't you talk to your father? Maybe he can do something about it.

Jace: We all know we can't reason with this woman. She's got a thick skull.

Matt: What I don't understand is that Mariza is a smart woman - how can she not see what exactly Lisa is?

Alexander: She's blinded and that's what we're going to exploit. That's what we're going to base our strategy on. Jace, tell me what exactly is going to happen with the reception.

Matt: A circus performance, starring Bozo the Clown.

Jace: Kiss my ass, Sweetheart!

Matt: You wish, Perverted!

After a not-so-polite finger pointing at Matt...

Jace: Lisa wants a formal engagement ceremony before the wedding with the press, etc.

Matt: Oh! It'll be in public, with speakers. How lovely! We'll make a spectacle of ourselves!

Isabella: To say the least! That bitch wants to humiliate us.

Jace: Not you. Just me. She wants to humiliate me. She wants me to kneel down in front of her.

I jump up off the couch.

Mary: No! I won't accept that! That's not going to happen! Never! I can't let that happen!

Jace: Angel...

Mary: NO! NO ! NO ! You are a god! A fucking king!

Matt: And a king only bows to his queen. Right, Biscuit?

Mary: Yes! That's right!

Isabella: I agree, but Mary, remember that in chess, the queen protects the king. Even if she sacrifices her own life.

Mary: I'm willing to do that, Izzy. I'm willing to do anything. I just want him to be okay. Nothing else.

Matt: You son of a bitch! You seem to have done pretty well for yourself!

Jace: You think I like what I'm hearing?

Matt: You should.

Jace: Tell me something, Matt. How would you feel if something happened to Alex in his effort to protect you?

Matt: I'd be devastated.

Jace: See?

Matt: When you put it that way, okay, but between you and me, do you think you can stop her?

Jace: No, and that's what I fear the most. I shudder at the thought.

Isabella: For God's sake! What the hell are you talking about? Stop it! Alex, say something!

Alexander: I will, just give me a minute.

Matt: Do you want something to drink?

Alexander: Yeah. Thanks, baby.

Matt: What about you, Perv?

Jace: Better bring the bottle, Sweetheart!

Matt gets the drink and I sit back down on the couch. Jace opens his arms and I sneak in, resting my face in the crook of his neck and breathing in his scent. He rubs his nose in my hair and does the same.

Isabella leans his head against Simon's shoulder and whispers something to him.

Isabella: Look at them. They've only been a couple for a few days and they look like they've been together for years.

Simon: That's how it is with people who are meant to be together, my love.

Isabella: Like us?

Simon: Exactly! When I met you, I thought I'd known y'all my life.

Isabella: You did know me. You just hadn't met me yet!

Simon: Yeah.

Simon tried to kiss Isabella, but she pulled away. I noticed and it seemed weird, but I decided to let it go for now because I've something else on my mind.

Matt is back, pouring the bourbon into the glasses.

Mary: Matt?

Matt: Yes, Biscuit?

Mary: I want to ask you something, but I'm afraid of making you uncomfortable.

Matt: Ask and we'll see.

Mary: If you and Alex... you know!

Matt: If me and Alex what, Biscuit?

Mary: You know... When you two are alone.

Matt: When we are alone, huh?

Jace: Oh! Come on, asshole! Take pity on her. Don't torture her any further. You know exactly what she wants to ask.

Matt: Yeah, but I love to see her blush! She's adorable!

Mary: Am I blushing?

Matt: Oh, yes!

Mary: God!

Matt: Come on. Tell me what you want to know.

Mary: Which one of you... you know... the other one?

Jace: Oh, Angel! You could have asked me that.

Mary: You know?

Jace: Of course, I know.

Matt: How?

Jace: Alex told me.

Matt: WHAT?

Alexander: Thanks a lot, asshole!

Matt: ALEXANDER GREYSON FIREWOOD! We'll talk about this later! In private!

Simon: Poor Alex!

Alexander: Jace, I swear I'm going to kill you! Didn't I specifically tell you not to mention anything?

Jace: I thought you meant someone outside the family. Not Matt himself. He was in on it. He already knows. He was there, for Christ's sake!

Simon: Jace is right, admit it!

Alexander: I'm already a dead man, so what the hell! MORONS !

Mary: Sorry, but would someone answer me or not?

Alexander: Mostly me, unless that guy over there is in the mood.

Mary: Oh! Thank you, Alex.

Jace: That's music to my ears. Come on, bro, tell us more about those times. Take me higher!!!

Matt: Shut up, you dirty, perverted eavesdropper!

While Jace and Matt argue, I fall back, close my eyes, and let the image of Alexander, naked, on top of Matt fill me. ( !!! )

Matt: What exactly are you doing, Biscuit?

Mary: I'm fantasizing about the two of you.

Jace chokes on his bourbon before bursting out laughing like everyone else.

Jace: Shit! I knew it! I knew it when I chose this woman!

Alexander: Indeed, you did!

Matt: I was hoping you'd be different, but... who am I kidding? He that sited in a glass house shan't bray with the ass!

Mary: A match made in heaven, Matty!

Matt: You are a perverted Biscuit!

Jace: Well, the laughter is nice, but we have a problem to solve.

Simon: Jace is right. Let's deal with this problem and then we'll have the rest of our lives to laugh about.

Matt: Yeah! Baby, have you thought of something yet?

Alexander: As a matter of fact, I have.

We all lean forward and listen carefully to Alexander's plan.

Alexander: So, what do you think?

Jace: It's bold, but I think it'll work.

Simon: I agree. It's a good plan.

Isabella: Me too.

Matt: I agree too.

Jace: Angel?

Mary: Yes. It's a good plan, but don't you think it's pretty humiliating?

Jace: To who? Lisa?

Mary: No! I don't give a shit about Lisa. I'm talking about Mariza.

Alexander: She deserved that, Sugar. This is all her fault.

Mary: Yeah, but she's your mother.

Isabella: And Jace is our brother.

Alexander: I don't know if Jace told you, but I owe my happiness to him. Without him, I'd be stuck in the mansion with my mother controlling and oppressing me. I'd never have accepted the real me and I wouldn't have the most important thing in my life, my Matt. If I had to choose between Jace and my mother, I'd choose him in a heartbeat.

Isabella: Me too. We may not have the same blood, but family doesn't have to be blood and Jace is family.

Jace: Guys, I don't even know what to say. Thank you so much and most of all thank you for accepting my Mary. You can't imagine what that means to me.

Matt: I don't know about anyone else, but I love her because she's amazing and not because of you, Perverted!

Jace: It means a lot more to me, Sweetheart!

Matt: God damn it!

Jace laughs and throws Matt a kiss.

Alexander: Well ... Simon, you're going to take care of the guards. Jace will talk to Homer and I'll take care of our father. Izzy, you're going to try and confuse Mother. And you, baby, use your connections and find the perfect dress for our Mary.

Matt: I need your measurements, Biscuit, and also your height and shoe size. I don't have a tape measure here, but I'm sure our dear Homer does, so take them tonight and call me.

Mary: Sure.

Jace: No need. I already know them. Shoe size 6.5, height 5.6, and measurements: 90-60-90.

Matt: God damn it! That was fast! When did you manage to memorize her body? You just met her two days ago.

Jace: Look at her in that maid's uniform and then tell me.

Matt: That much?

Jace: You have no idea, Sweetheart!

Mary: Hey! I'm here and I can hear you!

Jace and Matt laugh and wink at me at the same time.

After that we talked about the plan for a while and then we ordered dinner. We ate, laughed, and talked and just after midnight we headed home. Simon and Isabella offered to give us a ride, but we decided to walk again.

We set out and held each other. We laughed, we were merry and happy. We thought we had found the perfect solution to our problem, but you know the saying, "When men make plans, God laughs."

Little did we know that evil already had its eye on us!

When we arrived home, Jace opened the door and before I even set foot inside, he lifted me into his arms.

Mary: Hey! I can walk, you know.

Jace: With me, baby, you don't have to do that either!

He carries me up the stairs and kisses me the whole way. Outside the bedroom door ...

Jace: The key is in my left pocket. Can you reach it?

Mary: Sure!

I put my hand in his pocket, but instead of the key, I reach for something else!

Jace: Wow! That's not the key, Angel.

I giggle.

Mary: Sorry! It's big and it was in the way!

Jace: You little monster!

I grab the key and unlock the door. Jace walks in and closes it with a kick. He approaches the bed and throws me onto it.

Jace: Don't move, Angel. It's my turn now!

Mary: To do what?

Jace: To take care of you like you did me this morning!

Mary: Oh!

Jace: You can say that again, baby!

He's standing over me. Glorious. Omnipotent. Gigantic. Just the thought of what he's going to do to me makes me wet! He rips open his shirt; the buttons scatter and he's ready to take off his ribbed tank top.

Mary: No! Don't take it off! Rip it off too!

Jace: Yes, ma'am!

The sound of the torn fabric lights a fire between my legs. My hand moves down and I start to rub over my panties, but the sadistic god I have here wants to drive me crazy. He takes my hand away and shakes his head.

Jace: No, no, no, you naughty Angel! That wonderful thing you have between your legs is mine and only I have the right to touch it, rub it or even eat it!

Mary: Then what are you waiting for? Do it ! DO IT !

I almost scream and he laughs!

Jace: Not so fast, baby. You can't force perfection!

Mary: I swear to you, Jace. You're gonna pay for this!

He takes his time, taking off my shoes and socks, kissing and caressing my toes, my ankles, my calves, my inner thighs. Deliberately skipping over my pelvis without even touching me, he removes my dress. My chest heaves as I try to breathe, and my bra looks like it weighs a ton. He squeezes my breasts together just before he pulls it apart too with a light flick of his wrist.

The power of him. The power he holds arouses me. It shakes me. Makes me feel safe! He leans forward further and takes my breast into his mouth. He bites into my nipple.

Jace: Oh, baby! Your boobs are so fucking perfect!

His hot breath, his teeth, his tongue, the whiskers on his chin. God...!!! I run my hands through his hair and moan.

Mary: Oh, Jace! Oooh...!

My body heats up at his touch, but it's nothing compared to what happens when his hand reaches the center of my womanhood. I swear. I have an orgasm the second his fingers touch my panties. My scream proves it! I've another one when he starts rubbing my clit over the top. And he hasn't even put his fingers in yet...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
117K 4.2K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
46.6K 995 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...
224K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...