The ☀️God And The ⭐️ Maid - B...

By MaryMorningstar81

He is the sun, and she is the star of the dawn. He is a rich bachelor and she is but a maid. He is Prince C... More

Introduction
When I first Saw You
When I First Talked To You
Our First Morning
A Ride With My Boss
A Little Piece Of Heaven
The Secret Place
It's Not All Unicorns And Rainbows
Let's Talk About Lisa
Meeting The Gang
The Calm Before The Storm
The Omens We Didn't Take Seriously ...!
Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
Mommy Dearest
Opening Pandora's Box
Fate Doesn't Care About Our Plans
I Would do anything for you
Oh, Dear God In Heaven, Have Mercy On Me !!!
When A Man Loves A Woman ...
Between Two Worlds
Where do I begin
It's Not Gonna Be That Easy!
True Love's Kiss
Our Eternal Flame
Back To Normal-ish
Back Together As One!
It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To ...!
Banana
And We Are Still Alive, On The Stage, Like A Rock Group ...!
Great News
The Verdict
It's A Boy Or A Girl ...?
Two Proposals and A Wedding
You And Me, Against the World, Forever ...!
Welcome To the Party, Tiger ...!
There Is Always a Solution ...!
A Little Bit of Malex ...!
Before The Wedding
White Pearls
You Are Going Down, Philip Black ...!
I See Pink ...!
Grasp All, Lose All ...!
Strange Things
You don't get over your past ...!
Apocalypse Now ...!
I Knew You Would Come!
Ten Years Later!

A Friend And An Enemy

208 17 0
By MaryMorningstar81

~ NEXT MORNING ~

I've spoken several times about the sun. How beautiful and bright it is and how much I love it. What I've never told you is that it's ruthless and unforgiving of mistakes.

Why do I say that? Because I didn't close the blinds last night and now the sunlight is seeping into the room and waking me up. I don't really care because when I wake up, I see his face again. I open my eyes and smile. I smile because I see his beautiful face with the peace of sleep making it even more beautiful.

I can definitely get used to waking up like this every morning for the rest of my life! I'm ready to roll over and get up when suddenly I hear a female voice.

Lisa : Good morning, sunshine! I hope you enjoyed your first night with him because it'll be your last!

Who the hell is that? I lift my head and look at the voice - the unknown voice - that sounds like it's coming straight from hell! Then I see her. I've never seen her before, but I know who she is. Lisa.

She's sitting in the chair across from our bed with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap. She has a satanic grin on her lips. She's beautiful and elegant in her expensive clothes, but there's something dark about her. Despite her light green color, her eyes are full of hate, anger, and darkness. Now I know what Jace and Jennifer meant.

I cover my nakedness with the sheet and move my body so that Jace is covered by it.

Mary: Lisa.

Lisa: I see he told you about me.

Mary: He didn't break my eardrums, but yes.

She laughs.

Lisa: So, you do have a sense of humor.

Oh, my! Even her laugh gives me the creeps!

Mary: How did you get in here anyway?

Lisa: Didn't your lover tell you? I know how to get what I want.

Mary: What do you want?

Lisa: Jace, of course.

Mary: Do you love him?

Lisa: I could just say yes, but between you and me, there's no point in lying, so I answer truthfully. No, I don't love him. At least not the way you love him.

Mary: Then why are you going through all this? Why do you hurt people with it? Why don't you find someone you really love?

Lisa shrugs her shoulders.

Lisa: What do you want me to say? I want him. He's a lot of women's dream and I'm better than all of them.

Mary: He's a human being, Lisa! Not a fucking trophy.

Lisa: Maybe to you, but to me he's nothing more than that. He's money. He's good sex. He's fame. That's all he is. But because talk is cheap and I hate anything cheap, what's it going to be? Are you going to get out of my way or am I going to have to take care of you myself?

Mary: If I knew he would be happy with you, I would do it in a heartbeat, but he says he can't live without me and I believe him because I feel the same way. I can't do something like that to him. I love him too much to...

Lisa: Be careful, Mary. Every choice in life has consequences. Choose wisely.

Mary: I've made my choice, Lisa. From the moment I met him, I just knew. I'm not going anywhere. I will fight for him with all my strength. If I have to, I'll give my life for him. You. Can. Go. To... Hell.

Lisa: You know, deep down, I knew you were going to say something like that. That's why I did what I did.

Mary: What? What did you do, Lisa?

Lisa: I'm sorry, Mary, but if I can't have him, no one can. Not even you!

She starts laughing like a crazy woman.

Mary: NO! Jace !

I turn around. Thank God ! Jace is asleep. I keep my eyes on his face as I lower myself to kiss his lips and place my hands on his stomach, which is ... Wet?

I hold my hands up to my face and see they're covered in blood.

I open my mouth to scream, but my voice is gone. That's his blood. That's his blood! My eyes sink and I scream.

Mary: NO!

I wake up, screaming and drenched in sweat. My ears are buzzing, my heart is racing and tears are coming out of my eyes.

Mary: NO! JACE, NO!

He jumps up and grabs me by the shoulders.

Jace: Angel? What's wrong with you?

Mary: HE'S DEAD! SHE KILLED HIM! THE KNIFE . SO MUCH BLOOD! OH , GOD! NOT HIM! NOT MY JACE!

Jace hugs me and squeezes me tight.

Jace: Hey! CALM DOWN! IT WAS JUST A NIGHTMARE!

I squirm in his arms.

Mary: NO! I SAW HIM ... I ... THE BLOOD. MY HANDS. MY JACE IS DEAD.

Jace: No, baby. I'm not dead! I'm right here! Look! Look! DAMN IT! LOOK AT ME!

I'm raising my head.

Mary: Jace? You, uh... What, uh... What happened?

Jace: You had a nightmare.

My hands are touching his stomach, where the knife was. But there's no knife and there's no blood!

Mary: Oh, thank God!

I fall on top of him and pull him to me.

Mary: Oh, Jace! It... It was horrible. She was there.

Jace: Who, baby? What did you see?

Mary: Lisa. She was sitting over there asking me to leave. For me to leave you. I said no. That I could never do that to you. That I could never leave you. That I know you wouldn't be happy without me. I know we would both suffer without each other. She told me that if she couldn't have you, no one could, not even me. Then I looked over to your body and kissed you, but when my hands went to your stomach, it was wet. So, I pulled my hands back to see what it was. It was... It was your blood.

Jace: It's all good now. It's over. Forget it. She can't hurt us. I love you. You know it and I know it. We'll never be apart. She won't do anything. Trust me.

Mary: I don't care about me! I want you to be all right. Promise me! Promise me you'll take care of yourself. I just can't live in a world where you don't exist.

Jace: Don't say that.

Mary: Promise me! Promise me, Jace, that no matter what happens to me, you'll go on and live your life.

Jace: I can't do that, Angel. I can't promise, because that goes for me too. I can't live in a world without you. Wherever you go, I go. You live, I live. You die, I die. That's what I can promise. So, if you want me to stay alive, it's really quite simple. Do the same!

Mary: That's blackmail!

Jace: Yes, it is!

Mary: You should be ashamed of yourself!

Jace: I'm sorry, but I'm not! Get over it!

Mary: Idiot!

He laughs. Once again, Jace has somehow managed to calm me down, ease my fears, silence the little voice in my head and make me feel safe. I don't know how long that will last, but as long as we have each other, we'll be okay. I love him and I'll protect him. At all costs.

~ A FEW MINUTES LATER ~

Jace: Angel? What time is it ?

Mary: 7:30. And why is that?

Jace: I have to go to the office, but there's something else I have to do first.

Mary: What?

Jace: Make a new ally. Get some clothes on.

Mary: What are you going to do?

Jace: You'll see. Please just go into the bathroom and don't come out until I tell you.

Mary: I don't understand.

Jace: Just trust me, Angel.

Mary: Okay.

I go into the bathroom, put on my uniform, and press my ear to the door. I hear a knock on the door.

Jace: Come in.

The door opens and someone enters the room.

Homer: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?

But of course! Homer. Who else would it be?

Jace: I want you to stop being Homer the stern butler and be the Homer who raised me. Can you do that?

Homer: What's the matter, Jace? Is there something wrong with Mary? Is she still mad at you about Lisa?

Does he know? How? I would love to see Jace's face right now.

Jace: You know? How did you find out?

Homer: You asked me to be the Homer who raised you, and he knows you, son. I can see the way you look at her. I knew it from the first moment I saw you, and I'm so happy for you. You won't be alone anymore. You've found your angel.

I look through the keyhole and my eyes get wet with tears as I see the tight embrace between the two of them.

Homer: And where is she?

Jace: In the bathroom. I told her to wait there until I talked to you.

Homer: Come on, tell her to come out now.

Jace: Angel, stop peeking through the keyhole and come here.

How does he know? I open the door and walk into the room with my head held high.

Mary: I wasn't peeking, ok?!

Jace: Yeah. Right. Like I'd believe that! Come here. Homer already knew about us.

Mary: I know.

Jace: HA! I got you! You weren't peeking, were you?

Homer and Jace laugh at me while I pout.

Homer: Come on, Jace. Stop teasing her!

Mary: Yes, Jace. Stop it.

Jace: It's so much fun though!

I ignore Jace and walk up to Homer, who's hugging me.

Homer: Thank you, Mary.

Mary: Why?

Homer: For the smile on his face. I haven't seen that since Sir Stefan died.

Mary: I'll do anything to keep that smile.

Homer: I expected nothing less. Now tell me, what exactly do you want from me?

Jace: That you help us get rid of the problem called Lisa.

Homer: I understand. It won't be easy, but I'll be on your side no matter what. What do you intend to do?

Jace: I don't know yet. Tonight, we'll meet with the others to talk about it.

Homer: The whole gang in action, huh?

Jace: Yeah.

Homer: Whatever you guys decide, I'm in. Just tell me what you want me to do.

Jace: Thank you, Homer.

Mary: Thank you, Mr. Homer.

Homer: Don't thank me, Jace and you Mary, don't call me mister anymore. Pretty soon you'll be my boss. My Lady. Ain't that right, Jace? You'll make an honest woman out of her, won't you?

Jace: Yes, Homer.

Homer: Good.

After that, Homer goes to attend to his domestic duties, leaving me alone with Jace. I walk up to him.

Mary: Well, boss? What are you going to wear to the office?

He looks at me confused.

Jace: What are you doing?

I'm showing my uniform ...

Mary: I'm your maid, sir. I have to take care of you!

His face brightens and a sly smile appears on his lips.

Jace: My Angel wants to play, huh?

Mary: Not quite. I just have religious feelings.

Jace: And now you've lost me!

Mary: It's really simple, boss.

My hand is going down.

Mary: I just feel the need to worship this wonderful thing right here!

I swear there's no better feeling than pressing him hard against your hand and moaning because he loves your touch.

Jace: Mmm ... Angel. I... You... FUCKING HELL!

Mary: Will you let me worship your incredible cock, sir?

Jace: Oh, God! Yes!

Mary: Thank you, sir!

I take his hand and lead him to the bed.

Mary: Please, sir. Sit still and leave the rest to me.

He sits down on the edge of the bed.

Mary: Put your hands up.

He raises his hands and I pull his t-shirt over his head. With my hand on his well-toned chest, I push him back and he props himself up on his elbow. The way he does what I say is euphoric!

I pull down his sweatpants along with his briefs and his rock-hard cock is revealed. He pulses before my eyes. My eyes light up and I bite my bottom lip.

Jace: You know something, Angel? Sometimes I think you only love me for my cock!

Mary: What? Nothing like that! I love you for your personality, but your amazing cock is a huge bonus!

Jace: You're so fucking great!

Mary: Yeah, I know. Now please shut up and let me focus, ok?

Jace: Ok. Have it your way!

I spread his legs and kneel between them. I can hear his breathing getting heavier and I swear I can hear his heartbeat. A deep sigh escapes his lips, showing his impatience, but I don't care. I take my time.

I lean forward and press a gentle kiss to the base of his cock. I feel him shiver and twitch in response. I wrap my fingers as deep as I can. I open my lips and lick a slow circle around his glans. Jace throws his head back and bites his lip.

With my tongue, I spread saliva over the head until it's slick and wet before shoving it down my throat. I move my mouth up and down, caressing him with my lips and hand. I suck him deeper and deeper into my mouth, listening to his moans rumble through him like an earthquake. He brushes my hair out of my face.

Jace: Look at me, Angel.

I look up without stopping and he whispers to me.

Jace: I love you.

I smile at him and then return to my delicious activity, because yes, my Jace is delicious. Damn! He's even more delicious than chocolate!

Suddenly his legs start shaking and he clutches the sheet with white knuckles. I know what this means. He's ready and because cum in your hair is a bitch, I tie my hair into a loose bun, sending him a message at the same time that he understands immediately.

Jace: Angel, are you sure you want to do this?

The look I give him is one of those that won't take no for an answer.

Jace: Suit yourself.

He adjusts the pace, the pressure, the speed, covering my own hand with his, pushing my head back and pulling his cock out of my mouth. I look up at him in confusion.

Jace: Open your mouth and stick out your tongue!

I do as he says. He moans, placing his cock on my tongue and sending his hot liquid straight down my throat. I close my eyes and savor the taste of his orgasm. He falls back panting heavily and I rest my head on his thigh to catch my breath.

Jace: Come here, Angel.

I get up and climb onto the bed. I lay down next to him.

Jace: I really don't know how I'll ever get up the courage to leave you, even if it's just for a few hours. If I could, I'd stay on the bed with you for the rest of my life!

I run my hands through his hair.

Jace: I'm being ridiculous, aren't I?

Mary: Of course, you're not. I feel the same way.

Jace: Then let's forget everything and spend the day in bed.

Mary: Mr. Harronate! I think you're being a bit lazy!

Jace: No. If we stay here, I'll work hard. Really hard!

I laugh at his double entendre.

Mary: You really are a perverted slacker!

We laugh. Afterwards, Jace showered and went to his office. He told me he'd be back at seven to pick me up for Alexander's home meeting.

I spent some time in bed and then started the housework. I cleaned the room, changed the sheets, did the laundry, and ironed Jace's clothes. He has a lot of shirts. Too many shirts!

Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door.

Mary: Who is it, please?

Homer: Mary, it's me, Homer. May I come in?

Jace said no one has access to his room but me, but Homer isn't one of them after our conversation this morning.

Mary: Sure! Come on in, Homer.

He opens the door and comes in.

Homer: Mary, don't be afraid, but Mrs. Firewood is downstairs, asking for you.

Mary: For me? What could she possibly want from me?

Homer: I tried to ask, but she didn't say anything.

Mary: Do you think she knows about me and Jace?

Homer: I don't think so. If she knew, she'd get angry. She's quiet. Sort of.

Mary: Oh! How nice!

Homer: Maybe you should call Jace.

Mary: No! I won't bother him at work. I'm going to face her alone.

Homer: You want me there with you?

Mary: Absolutely!

Homer: Okay. I'll be behind the door.

Mary: HOMER!

Homer: What? I'm a butler, honey. I'm used to being behind closed doors.

Mary: You are a voyeur!

We both laugh.

Mary: Come on now. Let's go see what Mrs. Morticia Adams wants!

Homer: Morticia Adams! Nice!

We walk down the stairs and Homer leaves after greeting Mariza to let us talk. Mariza sits down on the couch and taps the seat next to her.

Mariza: Come on, honey. Sit down with me.

She wants me near her. That can't be good! I sit down and try to hide my fear.

Mariza: Well, Mary, how are things going with my son so far?

Concentrate, Mary! Don't show your joy, either indifference.

Mary: So far so good, ma'am.

Mariza: Is he good to you? Have you had any trouble with him?

Mary: Mr. Jace is very kind. He has explained to me what he wants and I follow his instructions.

In bed, to be exact! I still have his taste on my tongue!

Mariza: Good! I'm glad about that. Please tell me something else. Does he talk to you at all?

Mary: About what?

Mariza: About his private life.

Actually, I'm his private life!

Mary: No, ma'am.

Mariza: Have you heard anything? Maybe a phone call?

Mary: No, ma'am.

Mariza: To be honest, I was expecting that. You're nothing but a maid. He'd never pay you the slightest attention.

Fucking BITCH! He gave me so much more than that! He gave me his heart ! Something you don't have!

Mariza: Wait! Maybe that's the key ! Your insignificance!

I swear to you! If she calls me insignificant one more time, I'll punch her in the face!

Mariza: Now, Mary, listen to me very carefully.

Kiss my ass, you bitch!

Mariza: There's a woman in Jace's life. A woman who needs to disappear.

I'm that woman, you whore, and I won't go away!

Mariza: Jace is engaged to a wonderful girl.

A wonderful girl, my ass!

Mariza: And they're getting married in a month.

Bitch, you can think that all you want. It ain't gonna happen.

Mariza: What I want you to do is find out who this woman is. I need to find her and get her away from Jace. Who knows who she is and what she wants from him! Jace can be very emotional sometimes...

Yeah, bitch! That's why he fell into your traps so many times!

Mariza: ... and you can fool him easily.

That's enough! I'm going to kill her!

Mary: I don't think so, ma'am. Mr. Jace is a very clever man.

Mariza: In business, perhaps. In love, he's like every other man in the world. A complete idiot!

That goes for you too, bitch!

Mariza: So, Mary, are you going to do this? Are you going to find out who this woman is? Don't do it for me. Do it for your boss. We have to save him, Mary. Will you help me do that?

Oh, shit! What am I gonna do? What am I supposed to say to her?

Mary: Do I have a choice, ma'am?

Mariza: Of course. Either you do and keep your much needed job or you don't and go back to where you came from.

You trying to blackmail me, bitch? Just wait till Jace hears about this! But if you're gonna deal with snakes, you gotta become one, too, so...

Mary: Yes, ma'am. I'll do it. I'll do everything I can to find out who this woman is.

Mariza: Thank you, Mary. I knew I could count on you. Of course, Jace can't know about our conversation. You do realize that, don't you?

Mary: Absolutely, ma'am.

Mariza: You can go back to your work now and I'll wait to hear from you soon.

Mary: As soon as possible, ma'am.

I get up from the couch and almost run out of the room. Homer, who was standing behind the door and heard everything, gives me a sympathetic look.

I walk up the stairs and run into the bedroom. I walk in and slam the door behind me. I collapse on the bed and scream, drowning my cry with the pillow. I really need Jace right now!

I don't know if time just passed or if he sensed my need somehow, but a few minutes later, Jace came into the room in a bit of a panic.

Jace: Angel? What's the matter?

I lift my head and my fear goes out the window when I see his face. I jump up and run to him. I fall into his arms.

Mary: Jace! You're here!

He wraps me up in his embrace.

Jace: What happened, baby? Homer told me to run upstairs because you need me.

Mary: I'll tell you everything, but first, why are you here? Is it seven o'clock already?

Jace: No, it's much earlier, but I don't know. I just felt the need to come back. I couldn't stay there, so I canceled my last appointment and came here.

Mary: Ah, Jace!

Jace: Please, Angel, tell me what happened. I'm really worried about you.

Mary: Mariza.

Jace: Mariza what?

Mary: She was blackmailing me.

Jace: Did she WHAT?

I tell Jace exactly what happened before with Mariza and he starts laughing uncontrollably!

Mary: Are you laughing? How can you laugh at that!

Jace: What else am I supposed to do? Oh, my God! That's hilarious!

Mary: Jace! Don't you get it? She's making me spy on you!

Jace: Wait, 007 and listen to me.

Mary: Ok...?

Jace: First of all, she can't make you do anything. Her blackmail doesn't count here. She's not the one hiring and bossing around my employees, baby. She can't fire anyone unless I say so, and second, she can't fire you because you're not an employee. You are the future Mrs. Harronate. The Queen of the Empire!

Mary: Yeah, but she doesn't know that.

Jace: Then we'll let her live in her delusion.

Mary: What's that supposed to mean?

Jace: It was good of you to take the deal. It was smart. If you had protested, she'd have been suspicious, but now she thinks she's got a spy here, when the truth is...

Mary: I'm a double spy!

Jace: That's right!

Mary: What do you want me to say when she asks?

Jace: Nothing. You'll say you found nothing. Tell her I'm keeping this woman's identity top secret.

Mary: She'll be furious.

Jace: Who cares about that? Besides, it's only until Saturday. It's only for a few days.

Mary: Jace, can I ask you something without you cracking up?

Jace: That depends.

Mary: Come on. Please.

Jace: Okay.

Mary: Are you sure about us? I mean, do you really want to spend your life with me?

Jace: I've never been more sure about anything in my life. Face it, Angel. You are the one. You are the woman I want to be the mother of my children. The woman I want to make love to every single day for the rest of my life.

Mary: Oh, Jace! Wait a minute. You said children - plural - how many are we talking about?

Jace: At least three. No! Four. At least four. Two boys and two girls!

Mary: Oh! I see you've already decided on the gender, haven't you?

Jace: Do you have any objections, Angel?

Mary: Me? Of course not, but my vagina might!

Jace: Let me deal with it!

Mary: You are such a pervert!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 74.9K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
18.6K 470 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
2.2M 90.2K 65
-COMPLETED AS OF JUNE 1, 2017- Highest Ranking: #1 - November 27, 2018 ~READER REVIEWS~ "WOW" - StephanieSmith193 "I love you!! And I think you are v...
483K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...