An Eid With The Prince [Editi...

By AuthorAladdin

★Ramadan Series ★ [DISCLAIMER: The story you are about to read was not meant to change your mindset about peo... More

NOTE
An Eid With The Prince
Epigraph
[1] PROLOGUE
[2] MEETING HIS HIGHNESS
[3] THE THIRTEENTH RULE
BREAD 'N' PEANUT BUTTER
BLISSFUL IFTAR
UN PRINCE INCAPABLE
EVENING DINNER
SECRET ADMIRER
THE RECIPE OF KUZHI IS IN HERE
FAMILY STAYS TOGETHER
IS THIS SOUP OR PEE
HASHTAG SERVE THE POOR
FEED THE SOUL WITH A GOOD POEM
MEMORIES THAT HURTS
MATCH BOX AND MATCH BOUS
HALLUCINATING ABOUT YOU
JACK MEETS JILL
RUNAWAY PRINCE: WHERE IS ZARAH?
RUNAWAY PRINCE: HOSPITAL PHOBIA
THE MILK SELLER, THE WOMAN AND THE KING
THE VISITOR SHE DREADED
XIE XIE ZARAH
SOMEONE WHO CAN HOLD UNTO SECRETS
THINGS THAT AIN'T MEANT TO BE
THE AFTER PARTY
GIVE ME ALL YOUR YOUTH
OHH! PAPARAZZI
ENGAGEMENT SAGA
DIFFERENT WORLDS
COMA ROMANCE
NOT AGAIN!!!!
A TROLL WILL ALWAYS BE A TROLL
THINGS TO DO AFTER MARRIAGE
THE INVITATION IPHONES?
TENDER TOUCH
O POSITIVES
#B. M. W
CONFESSIONS
ROYAL NIKKAH
BIG THANK YOU
RECIPE TIME
NEXT BOOK
BONUS CHAPTER: FAMILY AFFAIRS
BONUS CHAPTER: LOVE BIRDS
BONUS CHAPTER: THE FAMILY VACATION I

ARE YOU THE PRINCE?

345 41 7
By AuthorAladdin

                            9

  Day six, Ramadan.

The next day, inside CityMax hotel; room number 36, Zarah was getting ready for her day when the door bell rang."Who could that be?" Zarah asked loudly.

"It's uncle Dale Ummi," Safeenah smiled and rushed to the door to open i. As she opened it, Uthman was standing in front of the door.

 "You?"

"You!" Uthman said meanly, it's like he still feels the pain.

"Where is uncle Dale? I don't want you!" Safeenah whined out loud.

"The Prince rescheduled his post, he won't be driving you today, I will." Uthman spoke as he sit like an elegant earl.

 "I'm here for Mrs Fateema Zarah Ibn Rahman," Uthman called mechanically.

"Mum, the old earl is here." Safeenah said as she blew raspberry at Uthman—elegantly dressed Zarah walked out of the room.

"Uthman it's you? Where is Dale Yahaya?" Zarah asked with a smile, her whitish teeth was revealed; she had two fangs like a vampire and that made her look more beautiful.

Uthman was speechless, he stared at Zarah and he had hard time breathing because his throat was constricted. "The Prince—r-rescheduled-h-his-post." He stuttered as he was gazing at her.

"Oh- Okay, we are ready." Zarah said awkwardly, because Uthman was staring out of the ordinary.

"We?" Uthman paused "Are we going with this, no offense, LUNATIC?" Uthman said as he was about to burst out in laughter.

Was he referring to Safeenah as a lunatic?

"LUNATIC? are you calling my daughter coco. I see only one lunatic here; and that is you, how can a proper human in his normal sense advise a mother to keep her six-year-old in a big hotel room. Locked up?" Zarah went all ballistics over Uthman.

Zarah and Safeenah walked out hand in hands, Uthman stared at blank space—before he walked out too. The room's door automatically locked it self.

The ride wasn't a friendly one, Zarah frowned through out the drive, same as Safeenah. Who wouldn't? If you were referred to as a lunatic.

The Tesla parked in front of the big water fountain. Safeenah opened the door, she was excited to be in the castle again.

"Ummi, I promise I won't get lost,don't worry I'll go look for my friend.  Uncle Ali." Safeenah said and before Zarah could protest, Safeenah ran off towards the iftar point.

"Safeenah be safe!" Zarah prayed as she realize what she just did.

"Zarah, the Fazza seek your presence. let's go to the Fazza's division." Uthman ordered. "Okay." Zarah said nervously. What did she do wrong? Did the Prince snitched on her?

"Don't worry, Fazza is nice. He is the most nicest person on earth, you'll pass." Uthman encouraged her as he observed Zarah's insecurities.

"Why are you so nice? I mean like suddenly?" Zarah asked, a little bit abashed.

"I'm sorry, I've been a jerk, forgive me. I called your daughter a lunatic earlier." Uthman apologized.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that!" Zarah shrugged and they walked towards the Fazza's division.

• • • • •

"Salaam Sheik." Zarah greeted with a slight bow, bashfully. Prince Abubakar was sitting on the left side chair—he ignored eye contact with Zarah.

"So this is the great translator. The French men talked about you a lot,you're great!" Sheik Hamdan praised her in a jovial manner. The Sheik is a  really jovial person.

"Forgive me Sheik, I didn't try my best." Zarah try to act like peasants in Disney movies.

"Stop being casual, you have a great charisma and that's okay, you're family now." Sheik Hamdan said.

Oh my... So Zarah is part of the royal family now.

"Now that her job is done, she should leave this place as soon as possible!" Prince Abubakar said with much hatred. Zarah's throat wall constrict as she blink away tears.

"No Abubakar-" Fazza paused and he turned to Zarah. "—Today is your lucky day Mrs Rahman, you are the new Prince's personal assistant." Sheik Hamdan said and Zarah glanced at Abubakar.

"But father, I don't need a P. A, I can take care of myself."

"No you can't, you're irresponsible. If it was not for Mrs Fateema Zarah, you would have flopped with the French men. And the upcoming charity organization; I want you to be the cook!" Sheik Hamdan ordered as Zarah smirked at Abuakar, Abubakar was annoyed. He looked like he'll blow up any moment from now.

"But dad, I thought—that was the contract she signed to be the translator. Her job is done plus cooking is not my thing." Abubakar rejected.

"Mrs Rahman?" Fazza turned to Zarah and gave her a questioning look, "is it inconvenient?" Sheik Hamdan asked.

"No sheik, it's perfect!" Zarah stuttered.

"But you can cook right?" Sheik Hamdan asked as he gave Zarah the please-don't-disappoint-me kinda look.

"What- Yeah I can, I can cook khuzi, mehalbiya and also stuffed camel!" Zarah stuttered as she lied. If she was Pinocchio; her nose would have poke the Sheik by now.

"Perfect. You'll be the Prince's cooking tutor, you'll guide him at the charity organization. I want the subjects to know they've got a good Prince, who care about them." Sheik Hamdan smiled enthusiastically.

"So I don't have a say in all of these? These is all bullshit!" Prince Abubakar cursed as he walked out angrily.

"Mrs Rahman please feel free to check our royal kitchen—if you need any ingredient tell me straight up!" Sheik said and Zarah nodded awkwardly.

She walked out of the Fazza's division, as soon as she is out, she sighed heavily.

She was relieved.

• • • • •

"Wow, strawberries!" Safeenah exclaimed as she picked one from the basket on the floor.

 "Thief! Thief!" A man in sweaty cloth said, he looks like a worker.

"I am not a thief, I just want a strawberry!" Safeenah explained in a shaky voice, she was shuddering.

 Twack!

The worker slapped Safeenah—her left ear rang like Cinderella's wedding bells. She burst into tears, who hit little children like that?

"Don't touch her again!" Prince Abubakar warned. He picked Safeenah up and wiped her tears.

"Prince A-" Prince Abubakar cut the man short. "Get to work right now!" He commanded and the worker bowed before walking away. He took Safeenah to that same royal green house; they arrived and they sat down on a pavement near the Hibiscus Rosa-sinesis flower.

"I told you to be careful." Abubakar reminded as he was cross-checking Safeenah's cheeks. "Does it hurt?" He added.

"Not anymore, thank you uncle Ali!" Safeenah smiled.

"You look sad, what's wrong?" Safeenah asked as she noticed the Prince's tired face.

"Father problems, I guess?" Abubakar said in a tiring voice.

"Why are you sad, your dad scold you?Anytime my mum scold me; I usually buy ice cream, you should try that. Trust me it works." Safeenah said and Abubakar smiled. "I'll do that," Abubakar hugged Safeenah like a bunny.

"Prince Abubakar, where have you been, I have been looking for you everywhere!" Uthman barge in the royal green-house and he said as he was also catching breath.

"Are you the prince?" Safeenah asked  Prince Abubakar in a flabbergasted manner.

Author's Note

Safeenah just found out she had being friends with her mother's foe. How awkward.

Prince Abubakar will have to explain many things to little Safeenah because little children demands  for crazy explanations.

Who could have thought the prince want Zarah away, the prince is getting confusing. Firstly he smiled, now he is frowning?

What's going on?

Comment down your opinion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 554 21
This is a story about how a life partner can influence our lives. A story about Zahra who has gone through so much hurt and her journey in finding he...
181K 18K 107
HR: #10 (09/11/2018)#13 (08/22/18) #14 (08/21/2018)(09/08/2018) #18 (03/23/2017) "No!" Zayn shouted. He was pale as if he had seen a ghost. Eyes wide...
653K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
25.4K 933 42
Events leading up to and following the tragic beach dinner date (episodes 39-41) still haunt both Emir and Reyhan. Reyhan has no idea why Emir is so...