The Duchess of Two Dukedoms o...

By ladykarissa

This is for my upcoming novel for Camp National Novel Writing Month for 2022. More

Journey Back Into History
118 Years Later
Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory
Lord Andrew Charles Howard
The Two first Cousins Twice Removed
The Audience with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR
Love Hurts
The Journey to Pembroke Territory
Journey to Pembroke Territory Part 2
The Marchioness of Pembroke
The Tour of Pembroke
The Dream of A Duke
The Chance
From Gentry Lady to Countess of Moray Territory on Star Base 10
Lord Joshua and Lady Naomi Collins
The Daughters of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory
The Children of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford and Lady Karissa
Lord Andrew Charles Son's
Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory

Lord Andrew Charles's Sons Part Two

9 12 1
By ladykarissa

Lord Andrew Charles son's , Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory is the youngest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his Duchess, Lady Karissa.

Lord Albert Edward was born on March 21, 2285 at Beltane Manor.

When he was born he was brought out to his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he was his grandfather's fourth grandson.

Lord Albert Edward was named for Prince Albert the husband of Queen Victoria and for her father, Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, the fourth son of King George the III of England.

Lord Albert Edward exceeded his father in good looks and Lady Karissa sums it up with this Carpenter Song, " Close to You."

 he was handsome and many young women would follow him around both Norfolk, Bedford and Kent Territories.

Lord Albert Edward was very handsome, some might even say beautiful with his blonde hair, blue eyes,and beige skin.

He was tall, handsome, well educated, and he excelled in archery, wrestling, swimming, horse-back riding, and he loved music, art, dancing, literature.

Lord Albert Edward was a true romantic at heart and he wore his heart on his sleeve and he was very selective about the young women he would court.

Whereas Lady Samhain was "The Peace-Maker " in the Howard family, Lord Albert Edward was the "Angel" in the Howard.

One day Lord Albert Edward was sitting in the day room and his eldest brother, Lord Anthony walks in and he looks at his little brother " What is wrong Bro?"

"I can't find a woman like our mom. I have looked high and low." Lord Albert Edward states.

"Our mom was one in a million, Lord Albert Edward." Lord Anthony admits.

Lord Andrew Charles walks into the living room and he looks at his two sons and he asks "What is the matter Lord Albert Edward?"

"Gee dad. Can't you just call me Albert or Edward." Lord Albert Edward asks him.

"I do believe your mother named you Lord Albert Edward at birth." Lord Andrew Charles tells his youngest son.

"Please dad. Just call me by one name." Lord Albert Edward asks.

"Alright Lord Albert. What is wrong?" Lord Andrew Charles.

"I am looking for my lady-love. I want a young woman like my mom." Lord Albert states.

"I am sorry I don't think your maternal grandmother had a twin." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I hate these silly vain creatures living on this Star Base." Lord Albert tells his father.

"You can always try Star Base 10." Lord Andrew Charles states. "There is no pressure on your brother or you to marry."

"Have you tried other territories?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I have looked at these women. Lord Albert states, "They walk around in their finery and bat their eyelashes at you." Lord Albert states.

"Listen bro. All you need to do is satisfy them and they are yours.' Lord Anthony tells his brother.

"I don't want that kind of lady,bro. I want a bride, marriage, and a family." Lord Albert states.

"I want to know that no other man has ever touched her and I will be the first and the last one." Lord Albert states.

Lady Karissa walks in and she looks at her youngest son, "What is Albert Edward?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I can't find her mom." Lord Albert tells his mom.

"What is the hurry my son?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I want to marry, I want a lady like you." Lord Albert tells his mom.

"What in the world for my son?" Lady Karissa asks.

"What you need is a lady-love who will love the same things you like." Lady Karissa states.

"You wear your heart on your sleeve my son, just like me. You will only be hurt in the end. You don't want some woman pursuing you like your father did to me." Lady Karissa tells her son.

"Keep looking and you will find her when you are not looking ." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You can try Lennox Territory. Lennox Territory has some real French beauties." Lady Karissa states " On Star Base 10, there are some Swedish young ladies."

"I think some of the aristocrats on Star Base 10 come from Sweden, Denmark, and Norway along with England and France." Lady Karissa states.

Lady Alexandra Charlotte Holstein comes from Denmark. She is said to be very beautiful and virtuous." Lady Karissa tells her son.

Lady Christina Mariana Oldenburg is very lovely." Lady Karissa states.

"Have you seen Lady Elizabeth Oldenburg? She is very lovely and they are direct descendants from The King of Denmark." Lady Karissa explains.

"I don't want to marry an aristocratic mom." Lord Albert tells his mom.

"Have you checked the Campbell's, McDonald's and Gordon's." Lady Karissa asks.

"I have seen them but they are not to my taste." Lord Albert tells his mom.

"My son. You must keep looking." Lady Karissa tells him "There is no pressure on your brother or you to marry."

"It is up to you to marry or not." Lady Karissa states. "It is certain that Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain will marry their cousins." Lady Karissa states " It will put less pressure on you two to marry."

"Mom. I found my bride. Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart." Lord Anthony announces.

"What is your second cousin on your grandmother's side?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Isn't it bad enough that we are already related to them." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I love her dad. I will marry her if she will have me." Lord Anthony states.

"I am sure she will, but I really don't want my first cousin to be that related to us." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"My son. We are Howard's and They are Stuarts. Regretfully, your grandmother is a Stuart." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I mean I love my cousin like I am supposed to and I know many Stuarts have married Howard's in the past." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Alexander Charles is a pompous jerk and one day he crossed your mother and he insulted her but she didn't take it sitting down and he didn't like it." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I am going to ask her to marry me. " Lord Anthony states.

"I see I can't change your mind." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

Lord Albert Edward Howard finally settles on Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon for his bride and she is French. She is beautiful and she is very passionate and she awakens Lord Albert Edward and when she comes to him she is a Virgin but she has experimented with oral sex and bi-sexual where as she allows women to give intense orgasms.

Lord Albert Edward and Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon are equally yoked in almost everything and they share a lot in common like dancing, singing, music, reading, horse-back riding, and they are both incurable romantics at heart.

Lady Henrietta Ann is well received in the Howard family by Lord Andrew Charles, Lady Karissa, and Lady Elizabeth.

Lord Albert Edward and Lady Henrietta Ann have a very happy marriage with few conflicts and a very healthy love life between them that gives them two lovely children, Lord Andre Edward Howard and Lady Andrea Edwina Howard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443 533 25
Welcome To The Duke and Duchess of Bedford Territory. This is a Star Trek /The Secret Garden/ Dark Shadows Historical Romance Novel. It will combine...
138 141 20
This is part five of The First Love Series created for Camp Novel Writing Month July of 2023 Please read Part I, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4 before...
327 464 27
Welcome To The National Novel Writing Month Novel for 2022 https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBGTORe1TX52Xwhs_rklwIns9GrbzHo9Y&feature=share
188 6 5
This is my contribution to the BenXJacob week 2024! Will all stories be posted on time? No. Will they be good? Hopefully! Will I eventually finish th...