New Life

By Nboedeck

Spoiler Alert: This story takes place after Endgame; Spoiler Alert: Some of the events that take place at the... More

New Beginning
What Now? 2
Spark 3
Tease 4
Wakanda 5
The Past 6
Mission 7
Undercover 8
Distraction 9
Charity 10
Green 11
Mine 12
Uh Oh 13
Taken 14
Time-Off 15
Future Husband 17
Yelena 18
Natasha 19
Recovery 20
Thor Returns 21
Bear 22
She's happy 23
Another Assignment 24
Ivan is... 25
Wedding Day 26

Beach 16

229 8 1
By Nboedeck

"Hey Buck, what do you guys have planned today?" Steve asks. Bucky scans the room and to make sure no one could hear him. "Well, me and Nat are going to the beach later to watch the sunset. i'm looking forward to it, just us two. how about you?" Bucky asks Steve, while reaching his hand to steal a chip out of the bowl in his lap.

"I'll probably stay in today and the go exploring tomorrow." Steve finishes as Nat sits next him. "It seems grandpa is tired after all the action from the previous days." she elbows him as she speaks.

"You know what Romanoff you are actually right. As much as I hate to agree it's true." He agrees causing Natasha's eyebrows to rise up in amusement. 

As they continue to make small talk which just really meant Bucky and Nat teasing Steve, Agent Samantha approaches causing them to go quiet. "Hey I came to ask if you guys are coming to the beach with us in an hour?" She asks them while really looking at Bucky.

"No, we aren't but thanks for asking." Natasha replies. Samantha looks at Natasha with a sullen look as she nods and walks away.

"Steve, me and James are going back to our room." she informs him as she begins to stand up, picking up the food she left on the table.

They wave bye just before they are out of sight. 

.

.

.

When they make it back to the room, Bucky grabs the remote for the tv and props himself on the bed as Nat places the food on pull-up table at the foot of their bed.

"What do you want to watch Doll?" she gives him a glare at the sudden nickname. He raises his hands up in surrender, "My bad, it's an old habit." 

"I don't mind you calling me that just not too often okay?" She leans over a places a kiss on his cheek causing pink to cover his cheeks. She smirks when she notices he's blushing.

Bucky turns on the tv to get her attention to turn from his now pink cheeks. He settles for Law and Order: SVU.

.

.

.

As they begin to eat the sandwiches Natasha made earlier they hear a knock at their door. "I'll go you stay here Natalia." he pecks the side of her head before heading to the door.

He opens the door to be met with Agent Samantha holding a bowl of assorted fruit. "Samantha...what are you doing here?"

Natasha walks closer to the door, keeping out of view when she hears him say Samantha.

"Hi Bucky. I was going to ask if you wanted to watch a movie with me? We just all returned from the beach, you missed out on the fun." she runs her hands through her dark brown hair giving him a big eye smile.

Bucky gives an uneasy look as he takes a quick glance at Natasha standing behind the door. 

"I actually am just watching tv in my room and I'm not-" Bucky was cut off when she barged into his room. "Well, could I watch tv with you then-" She stops when she sees Natasha standing behind the door with her arms crossed against her chest glaring at her.

"-alone. As I was saying I'm not alone as you can see." He finishes.

Samantha gives an awkward laugh as she looks between them. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. I just wanted to hang out with Bucky." She gives a frown at the end of her sentence. 

"Well...James and I are about to start getting ready to head out and enjoy the sunset." Natasha drops her arms before grabbing her clothes and heading to the bathroom. She turns and gives James a wink before closing the door leaving them in the room.

"Yeah me and Natalia are going out in a bit and I need to get ready so..." Bucky rube the back of his neck hoping she would get the message and leave. It's quiet for a few seconds before Samantha heads out of the room.

When she leaves Bucky grabs his trunks and begins to take his shirt off as Natasha comes out in a black bikini with a wrap around her waist.

His eyes bug out after looking her over. "Wow Natalia. You look so good, maybe we should just stay in our room." He wraps his arms around her waist pulling her into him. She puts her hands on his chest and then twisting his nipples causing him to push her away.

 "No James. And hurry and change we got to leave in a bit so we don't miss it."

.

.

.

They make it to the beach 15 minutes later. Bucky lays their towels and chair down before walking next to Natasha and grabbing her right hand.

He begins swinging their hands back and forth and stops when he lets go and reaches down to swoop her up bridal style in his arms. "James what are you doing?!" He laughs at her worried expression on her face.

"Nothing mili moi, just taking you to our spots so we can sit together and enjoy the sunset." 

He places her down on the towel and sits behind her wrapping his hands around her. "I never would've imagined we would be able to do something like this James. Relax and not have to sneak around." She melt into his embrace when he scoots closer.

"Yeah me too Natalia." He brings his hand to her chin and turns her head to place a kiss on her lips. She reaches her left hand up and around his head and pulls him closer to deepen the kiss. 

They pull away to breath, they smile at each other before turning their attention back to the sea.

.

.

.

Time Skip 6 hours later:

Bucky wakes up in bed to see the clock saying 3:30am. He rolls over to be met with an adorable sight, and that was Natasha smiling while still asleep.  He moves his left arm under body and pulls her closer, waking her up in the process. "Mm, James what are you doing up this late?"

"Nothing just the occasional nightmare...nothing new." At the mention of a nightmare she moves her head to lay on his chest and starts to draw patterns on his skin. He leans down and claims her lips in a slow kiss. 

When they pull away she moves her head onto her pillow off of him. "James, I'm too tired to do anything right now." he smirks before moving his body to lay over her, with his arms on each side of her head. "That's okay Natalia, we don't have to go all the way."

He eyes widen at his statement. "What do you mean-" she's cut off when he suddenly manhandles her and flips her onto her stomach. His hands grabs her hips and pulls them up so her ass is in the air. 

Since Natasha was only wearing tank top and her under where and James just his underwear he slides both of their undergarments down and tosses them to the side.

"Wait James I said I was too tired- oh!" She stops talking when he slides his cock in between her thighs rubbing on her vagina in the process.

"Ugh, feels so good 'Talia." He moans out. When he quickens his pace his left hand slides down the front of her body down to her clit but not before giving her nipples a squeeze, causing her to jerk back into him.

She wraps her left hand around his metal wrist as he starts to finger her with his cold hand. "James...come on faster." she moans as she begins to move back against him.

"Wait 'Talia you're gonna make me-" he's cut off when she raises her ass a bit higher before pushing back causing his cock to slide inside of her. "James, I'm getting close."

Bucky pulls out and flips her back onto her back spreading her legs before slipping right back in and starts to jack hammer into her with a passion. Her hands scratches his back as her head falls back letting out a loud moan when he hits her sweet spot. 

To bring her closer he brings his left hand to her throat and begins to squeeze not to tight but enough for her to begin to white out, before loosening his grip. "I'm going to cum!" he rubs as her clit as she reaches her high. She arcs her back and claims his lips as she climaxes at the same time as him. His moves slow to jerks as he empties himself inside her.

He slips out and lays down on her as they catch their breathes. "And you said we didn't have to go all the way." He lightly smacks his back. He laughs as he smacks her thigh causing her to squeeze her thighs around him. "It was your fault what do you mean, you pushed back and I slipped in remember?" He teases her. 

She mumbles about not caring anymore and being satisfied with the outcome. He lays his head between her breast and she rubs her fingers through his hair lulling him to sleep. 

"Good night mili moi." She places a light kiss on his forehead as he falls asleep.

.

.

.

(A/N: Hope you enjoy, I'm not that good at smuts. I might start a one-shot of buckynat and romanogers)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 1 1
STUCKY CANON/FANON THE FIRST AVENGER | WINTER SOLDIER | AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | AVENGERS: ENDGAME | FUTURE AU Steve/Bucky Steve/Bucky/Shuri ❗️Not TF...
18.1K 437 50
Avengers Teens assemble :)
20.1K 280 17
"We've been apart for so long and now we're finally together again, and I don't want to feel apart when we're together." Post-Endgame! A continuation...
89 7 7
Two girls, just trying to figure out who they are and where they came from, meet two guys who change their lives forever. Takes place after winter s...