A girl name HOPE

By thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... More

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
17.
18. Hoes like
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
37. Butterflies
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

48.

207 15 0
By thewryter09

Omniscient

Legend was currently tied up to a chair and severely beaten.

You ready to talk like a man now B.Streets asked him.

Real men talk face to face and stand toe to toe. Yo bitch ass got me tied up to a chair while yo two goons stand at yo side with ARs. You ain't no man, you a pussy Legend assured him.

Even though Legend had just hit a nerve B.Streets still kept his mug on like he wasn't fazed when in fact he was.

Nigga you wanna be me.

Why the fuck would I wanna be you? You a fake ass gangster rapper who know you ain't did half the shit you rap about. Yo ass be having them lil ass kids turnt, real niggas know you ain't about shit. You beat up, drug and rape women and you hide behind yo bitch ass lawyer daddy.

I'm all that but yet I got the ups on you.

Yea nigga you caught me lacking at 5 in the morning while I was sleep. I been knew yo ass had my wallet with my address on it but I ain't trip I still slept peacefully every night. I wasn't worried about yo punk ass. Keep it G for once in yo life. You really wanna be me. You sick I'm really that nigga and all the shit you rap about I really lived. You even sicker I got yo bitch laying in my bed riding my dick every night.

This time B.Streets couldn't control hisself and he smacked Legend dead in his face with his gun. Legends head dropped as blood poured from the gash that was now on the side of his face. Legend slowly looked up at B.Streets and laughed.

You feel tuff yet nigga?

Nigga you gone die, I promise you that.

...

Lennox, Genesis, EJ and Ant were all at Lauren's house loading their guns.

EJ you sure this the right location Genesis asked him.

I'm sure G, I had my Babymama follow him and he didn't notice a thing, she said he turned off on 695 down a long road that led to a house. She said each house had to be about 3 miles apart that's how secluded it is.

Aight bet.

As the boys finished preparing to go get Legend Hope was upstairs in Lauren's room just stuck in a daze wondering if Legend would come back to her alive or not. Lauren walked in the room and shut the door behind her.

Hope you gotta pull yourself together. He's coming back to you, and he's coming back alive.

I'm trying to be positive Lauren but all of this shit is a lot to deal with. This man's life is in jeopardy because a weirdo won't leave me alone.

And that weirdo gone get handled, so stop worrying.

After Lauren and Hope had their talk she headed back downstairs to where the boys were.

So are we getting ready to go?

Yea we is yo ass staying here Lennox told her serious as hell.

No the fuck im not.

Lennox it ain't no point in arguing with her. Just let her come, she know how to look out for herself.

Fuck all that, we don't know what the fuck we bouta walk into. I can't risk shit happening to you Lauren, just please don't argue with me on this. Stay here with Hope.

Lauren watched as all the boys left out the house. Lennox and Genesis drove in one car and EJ and Ant drove in another. Genesis followed behind EJ as he led the way to where B.Streets was possibly keeping Legend at. It was a little after 10p.m and the boys had finally arrived. They made sure they parked the cars off the road where they couldn't be seen. As each of the boys got out the car they began making their way to the house.

Ay I ain't know this mf was gone have this many niggas here. It's like 8 niggas all strapped standing outside that mf Ant said peeping the scene.

Nigga I don't give a fuck, if it was me in there my brother would shoot it out with them niggas to come get me so imma do the same for him even if I die doing so.

G you know we riding with you so fuck it. Let's get my nigga up out of there. 

They all pulled their masks down and made sure their guns were ready.

Let's get my twin back y'all Lennox said looking at each one of them.

They all came from behind the car and immediately started sending shots, Genesis was threw off when shoots started ringing from behind them which caused Ant to get hit and go down.

Where the fuck them niggas come from EJ asked trying to pull Ant to safety.

Ant where you hit at Genesis asked him.

I'm good, I caught one in the leg.

Where the fuck them niggas go Lennox asked looking around.

...

Meanwhile inside the house Legend was still tied to the chair. He was getting lightheaded due to the amount of blood he was losing.

Tay and Brent go check that shit out B.Streets told his two niggas that was in the room with him. They both left out to go see what was goin on. B.Streets went to go stand on the side of Legend and pointed his gun at Legends head.

A few minutes later more shots rang out.

Yo soft ass scared as hell, what the fuck you shaking for, I thought you was about this life Legend asked looking over at B.Streets

Keep talking and imma put a bullet in yo head.

Before Legend could even respond back to him the room door came flying open and in walked Lennox, Genesis and  EJ who was helping Ant stand up. They all had their guns pointed at B.Streets

Oh you pussies came to save y'all brother huh?

Yea and kill you Genesis assured him.

If I go I'm taking this nigga with me. I ain't gone be the only mf dying tonight.

You ain't the only mf. Yo niggas outside dead as hell too Lennox told him. Legend you going home tonight bro, don't trip off shit that Nigga saying.

Yo Babymama helped him with this shit. Her sick ass even told him I was her baby daddy. Im telling you Lennox that ho gotta go. Kill this nigga so we can get the fuck out of here.

Legend he got a gun to yo fucking head.

We all can see that Genesis, but this Nigga ain't no shooter or no killer. I been in this room for hours with him, his dumb ass still got the safety on.

All you lil niggas drop y'all guns now or imma blow both y'all mans heads off.

Everybody's attention turned towards the voice that was speaking. That's when they all noticed that Ej and Ant both had a gun pointed to the back of their heads.

Who the fuck is y'all niggas Genesis asked him seeing that he wasn't alone.

Lil nigga don't question me, back y'all asses up and everybody drop y'all guns. The boys knew the guns they had couldn't fuck with the automatic weapons that were being pointed at them, so they did as they were told and they all dropped their guns then backed up.

Genesis looked at B.Streets, what the fuck you dropping yo gun for, ain't these yo peoples stupid?

Which one of you lil niggas named B.Streets he asked looking at each of the boys and no one said anything.

Oh y'all mfs can't talk now? What about you Lil nigga, you was just quick to open yo mouth a few seconds ago.

Genesis still didn't say shit.

Ok since don't none of you mfs mouths work imma tell y'all how this gone go. Imma kill this nigga that's tied up to the chair first, he don't look like he doing to good anyway. Then after that each one of you niggas gone die one by one until y'all tell me who B.Streets is.

That pussy right there Genesis told him nodding his head over at B.Streets.

You the lil nigga they call B.Streets huh he asked walking up to him.

Yea he responded scared as hell.

You got a problem on yo hands lil nigga.

I don't know you, what the fuck problem could I possibly have with you?

A few weeks ago yo ass pulled up on a block and opened fire on my daughter in LA. It took me a minute to track yo lil ass down but once yo lil Compton friends seen how me and my niggas was coming they gave you up fast. I just want yo lil ass to know you fucked with the wrong nigga daughter.

I wasn't ....

POW!

Everybody in the room watched as B.Streets body hit the floor and the blood trickled down his face where the bullet had just been put in the middle of his head.

Rico and Mook what y'all think we should do to the rest of these lil Niggas he asked his boys that was with him.

You know the rules East. Leave no witnesses behind.

Sayless.

Wait East another voice said walking in the room.

Ali what the fuck you doing here Lennox asked him.

Lennox you know these mfs Genesis asked looking confused.

I know Ali, but I don't know these 3 mfs.

Ali tell your son in law and his friends to stop pointing their damn guns at my kids Regina told him as she entered the room.

East it's cool. Y'all can put the guns down.

Lennox remember when I met back with you in Philly?

Yea.

I told you about my daughter and my grand kids. This is my daughters husband East and these are his partners Mook and Rico. A few weeks back this dead lil nigga rolled up on my grand daughter and opened fire. My baby is alive and she wasn't hit, but it's the principle with us, we don't let shit like that slide. I tracked him down here and happened to reach out to Regina. The person I had staking out this place informed me that they had somebody held hostage. He was able to get a photo of that person through that window right there. When I asked Regina did she know who he was she damn lost her mind and for the first time in a long time I prayed to God that we got here in time, because I know how these mfs get down. They would've killed everybody in here. I didn't know that he had his own cavalry on the way.

Is these the niggas who put down Heem?

Yea that's us, you the lil nigga who bodied his bm and his kid?

Nah I don't know what you talking about.

I like that lil nigga style Rico said chuckling.

Let's get Legend untied so we can get out of here Regina said.

The rest of y'all lil Niggas let's gather all these bodies so we can torch this bitch and I can get the  fuck out this city.

By the time they were all done, Mook lit a match and they all watched as the house begin to go up in flames.

Ay this shit bring back hella memories Rico told them.

Hell yea East said agreeing. Mfs probably ain't hear them shots but they for sure gone see this smoke, let's get the fuck out of here. Y'all lil niggas stay dangerous.

As everybody began to clear out, Legend finally spoke.

Where the fuck Lennox go?

He was just right here Genesis said looking around.

He did that same creepy shit at the hospital that time.

Well we can't sit around y'all, let's go Ali told them. I know a doctor that can come to the house and stitch up your face and they can also look at that leg of yours. Y'all come on.

...

Lennox had managed to sneak away from everybody and he was now back in the city and pulling up to his house. He rushed inside in a panic.

Ariel get yo shit on and let's go.

Nigga calm the fuck down where the fuck we going?

We gotta get the fuck out of Baltimore. Legend and Genesis coming for you and I know they gone try and kill you.

Legend?

Yea bitch, B.Streets is dead and I know they coming for yo ass, we ain't got a lot of time so come the fuck on or I'm leaving yo ass here.

I don't know what all to grab.

Don't grab shit I'll buy you a new outfit once we get to where we going, now can you for once shut the fuck up and come on.

We made it out to my car and I pulled off and headed straight to the freeway.

We had been on the road for like an hour now.

So you really picking me over yo brothers even after knowing the truth about me helping B.Streets?

I'm not picking you over shit. I'm doing this for my seed.

Yea whatever, and you got me fucked up. I need more than one outfit nigga.

Nah you only need one.

Lennox what the fuck imma do with one outfit?

The same thing everybody else do when they in they casket.

Nigga my wha...

POW!

Lennox looked over at Ariel's head that was noe titled over resting on the window as her blood and brain matter was splashed all over it. He took one of his hands off the steering wheel and lifted up her shirt as he continued to drive. He softly rubbed her belly as a tear fell from his eye.

Daddy sorry, but I just couldn't let you be born to this type of bitch. I tried to hold off for as long as I could but I just couldn't take the shit anymore. She was the devil and she had to go. I know yo granny Letty and yo big brother gone look after you up there. Tell them both I love them.

After 6 long hours Lennox was finally pulling back up to Lauren's house. He quietly walked inside and saw Hope and Legend on the couch. Hope was sleep but Legend was woke. They didn't say a word to each other they both just nodded their heads at one another. It was like they could read each other without actually saying anything. Lennox made his way upstairs to Lauren's room. When he opened the door her back was turned towards him but he could tell she was sleep. He took off his shoes then got in the bed behind her and pulled her close. She woke up then turned around to face him and they both just starred at each other. Lennox let a few more tears roll down his face and Lauren hugged him as tight as she could...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 115 21
I choose this life but ma heart choose you.........
33K 1.4K 16
"all the opp hoes sad cause he got shot & i got rich." a story heavily inspired by my oneshots "chances" & "all i want" from hallunicating.