23.

Lauren

I had just got off the phone with Legend and my tears were still burning the bridges of my eyes. He told me what the hospital wanted auntie Gina to do and my heart was hurting bad. I couldn't image life without Genesis nor did I want too. Him and Legend are my babies, my hearts, my brothers. Just the thought of knowing that Genesis could be gone forever made me sick to my stomach.

I could hear the hurt in Legends voice as he told me what was going on over the phone. He was trying to be strong but I knew that he was just putting on an act. He loves his little brother more than he loves himself , and if Genesis died I'm sure Legend would die of heartbreak.

Lennox had texted me and told me that he was on his way over and I was happy because I just needed somebody, anybody right now. He doesn't know or have that bond with Genesis yet so the fact that he's even showing the support that he's showing tells me a lot about his character. The whole situation between us was weird. I kind of liked Lennox but technically he was family so I didn't really see anything happening between us. Besides I was already in a situation with Aja. We've been in a back and fourth relationship for the last 2 years and let's just say whoever said getting a girl would be less drama than having a nigga lied. She lied just like a nigga, she cheated just like a nigga and the damn dike wasn't shit just like a nigga but what could I say, I loved her. The fact that she was a female made it easier for me to beat her ass whenever  she played with me which was often.

The doorbell rung so I got up to answer it.

Damn Lennox made it here quick I said to myself as I went to open the door but to my surprise it wasn't Lennox.

B. Street what the hell are you doing here and how do you know where I live I asked him raising an eyebrow and folding my arms across my chest.

Lauren right?

Nigga you know my name.

Let me holler at you right quick, can I come in?

I stepped to the side and let him in then shut the door and he followed me into the living room where I sat back on the couch.

So what's up?

Nah what's up with you? Why you filling Hope head up with that bullshit Lexus putting in yo ear?

First off I'm not filling her head up with anything I was keeping it a hundred with my friend and letting her know the real.

How would you know the real? You wasn't there, you don't know what the fuck was really going on. That ho Lexus big cap and you just believing whatever she tell yo ass.

Did you put yo hands on her?

Yea we had a fight.

Did she have to take her baby and move away?

On some sneaky shit yea.

Then what's cap about what I told Hope?

It's cap because that's only half the story. I put my hands on her because she touched me first. That ho stole hella bread from me then dipped off with my son. Lexus shiesty as hell and she gone tell a mf whatever to make herself look good. You was fucking that bitch too, you know how she is, but I guess you ain't tell yo friend that part huh?

What does me hooking up with Lexus a few times have to do with anything? That was before you and before either one of us knew Hope.

I know yo M.O Lauren you known for fucking on bad bitches and running shit. You got that innocent look but you far from innocent. So what you plan on doing, controlling Hope then eventually start fucking on her?