30. Rap freaks

I wanna take a flight with Durk, fuck him and India (Durkio)
Tryna go baby on baby, if I could fuck 'em both, that'll be crazy (ha-ha)
Future need to come, and find this pussy like he Dora (Pluto)
Real hood bitch, I ain't nothin' like Lori
How you want it, we could rich, or we could do some drunk sex
Have Meek spittin' in this cat like he on FunkFlex
Money bag, I'm in the yo, I got a hit song
I need a verse, come through, just leave your bitch home (ha-ha)
Pussy hot and ready, bring it to you like it's DoorDash (damn)
I can't even picture myself fuckin' on lil' Kodak
Many men wanna suck this clit, but I want 50 Cent (bitch)
I'll prolly let Gotti hit 'cause he got them bricks

Ariel

Lennox left me sitting in his living room by myself while he stormed out the house like a lil bitch. Him being related to Genesis wasn't shit, but the fact that he was related to Legend and his twin brother at that was crazy. He was a duplicate though and I still wanted the real thing. Hearing Lennox say that BC was dead made me happy as hell. He was no longer here so his side of the story didn't matter. My story was my story and that's what I was gone stick too. BC and Dre were both out the way which meant I didn't have shit to worry about other than Genesis. When Legend said he was woke my heart damn near stopped but he didn't say that he said anything so that means they don't know the real.

Lennox was talking all that bullshit but what he failed to realize was that it went in one ear and out the other one. If his ass didn't really care then I wouldn't be here in his house right now. That bitch Lauren was a problem for me, because if she thought she was taking Lennox from me she had another thing coming. He belongs to me until I say otherwise. My main focus right now was this unborn kid, if it wasn't Lennox baby the Mf was definitely getting aborted, and if it was his we was gone be good for life. I've always been far from a fool and very good at pulling the wool over peoples eyes. There wasn't a mf I couldn't manipulate and I was damn good at it too.

This a nice lil spot I said to myself as I started to explore Lennox house. I could definitely see me him and our baby living comfortably in here. I walked up the few stairs he had and opened the door to the first room I saw which was empty. Yup this for sure gone be our baby room. Closing the door back I made my way down the hall to the next door. The first thing I saw when I opened it was hella designer shopping bags, this nigga Lennox was definitely a steppa. I looked through every bag when I came across a LV one and I opened it. It was a pretty ass heart shaped purse with some shoes to match, a belt and a scarf.

Period baby daddy I said taking the purse out and seeing how it looked on my shoulder in the tall mirror he had in his room. I tried on the shoes which were a tad bit too big but with the right socks they'd be perfect.

I sat on his bed then pulled my phone out to FaceTime my homegirl Tia, she answered after the fourth ring.

Look who returning my call a whole 24 hours later.

My bad girl, my bd been on some other shit now he got me locked up in the house.

You told him?

Yup,

How he react?

He tried to play it crazy at first, but he cool now. But bitch tell me why this nigga is Genesis and Legend brother, and he's Legends twin at that.

Ariel bitch stop lying.

I swear on my life.

Damnnn where the hell he been at? I ain't never heard the hood say shit about Legend fine ass being a twin, are they identical?

I wish but no, Lennox is shorter than Legend, a little lighter too, they both got dreads that's about they only similarities, well other than them both being fine as hell.

Well bitch that mean you can stop fantasying over Legend now, you got his twin which means he's up for grabs.

I grimmed the fuck out of her through the camera.

Bih why you looking at me like that?

Because stop playing with me. Imma still stamp that.

Ariel, be serious, you done already went there with Genesis, now you with the other brother and pregnant, you really think Legend bouta fuck with you?

Don't worry Imma show yo ass how a real bitch move. And I wish people will stop bringing up that shit with Genesis, I hit his ass a few times, I ain't never been into him for real.

Girl Genesis fine asf and he getting money, you was probably better off bagging his young wild ass, he was fucking with you heavy too.

He ain't getting the type of money his brothers getting, he can't do shit for me for real, and of course he was, I'm me.

Speaking of Genesis, you know Nay still be fucking with Melly, he told her that Genesis memory is fucked and his ass can't even talk, that car accident really fucked him up.

Meaning he can't remember shit?

Yea, the nigga don't even know his name.

Look at God I thought to myself.

Damn that's messed up, but anyways what you bouta do?

Nothing, I'm chilling, what y'all just left shopping? All I see is designer bags.

Yea, my bd blow heavy checks.

Yo ass done hit the jackpot.

You could say that, and his new crib is gorgeous.

I just bet it is, what you bouta get into?

I need to call and make this doctors appointment then nothing, wait for Lennox ass to come back home.

Look at y'all, the perfect little family already.

Period I told her chuckling, I wanna come out though, before I start really showing, I know once I do this nigga ain't gone let me go no damn where.

Ariel being tied down by a nigga, this I gotta see. But I knew it was something I meant to tell yo ass.

What's tea bitch

So why I hear that girl Hope you use to hang with go with B.Street, he got that bitch an apartment and everything.

Bitch who told you that lie? Why would a nigga like B.Street want that poor nasty ass bitch?

I'm just telling you what I heard.

Nah, that definitely gotta be a lie, I can't see his ass leaving Lexus for no bitch like Hope.

What happened between y'all?

That bitch a weirdo and a snake, she called herself trying to be sneaky and going behind my back thinking she was gone fuck with Legend, I cut right into that ho and stopped fucking with her.

Yo ass know you don't play about that man.

And don't, bih it's war behind that dick.

You willing to go to war about a dick you ain't never had and I'm sure you ain't gone never get?

Ain't had yet, and bitch you being negative bye.

I hung up on Tia ass then tossed my phone on the bed and laid back. I needed to come up with a plan to get Legends ass wrapped around my finger. God was already lining everything up I just had to meet him halfway, Dre ass locked up, BC dead and Genesis can't remember shit. I just needed a moment to myself with him to see where his head was at, but that shit impossible as of right now because of the shit that just went down earlier.

Ughhhhh I moaned out loud. It was easy as hell to get two of the brothers wrapped around my finger but I could see now Legend wasn't gone be as easy to persuade. Let me make this appointment then I'll figure everything else out later.