62 Through the Storm

(Excuse any mistakes)

Through the night when it be stormin'
Hopin' everything could clear up by the morning
Niggas tellin' lies so I gotta be honest
Ask me for the telly, you know that I'ma run it
Turned up like who want it, we pulled up on that dumb shit
Flexin' on these niggas, pockets full of blue hundreds
Ain't no goin' back, you know I'm gon' keep it comin'
Ain't no time to waste, a nigga play, we gon' burn him...

Legend

I sat there looking at red and stimpy as they tried to play good cop bad cop with me. That shit was going in one ear and out the other.

You think you a bad ass don't you?

I ain't doing shit but sitting here. If that makes me a bad ass then so be it.

So this what you do to mfs who want yo girl huh? This how you coming Legend?

My nigga I don't know if you death or slow, but I've told you several times, I didn't do that shit.

Then who did?

How the fuck am I suppose to know.

Legend cut the bullshit. We got a witness who placed you there in that house. Your going down for every single body in there. I just wanted you to be a man and stand on what you did.

Rather I'm standing, sitting or doing backflips it's still gone be the same answer. I DIDNT DO THAT SHIT.

Legend Carter your being charged with the murder of Blake Johnson, you'll be transported to Jessup Correctional Institution where you will await trial. Get his ass out of here.

I stood up from my chair and the officer escorted me to a cell until the van came to take me up state. The whole time I sat there I racked my brains out about who the fuck the witness could be they kept talking about. Ali said everybody was handled, only people left standing that night was us. I know Hope was probably scared as hell but I knew Lauren and my brothers was gone make sure she was straight. I was in here so my hands were tied. Lennox and Genesis was gone have to figure shit out on the outside and get me out this jam. The truth of the matter was. I didn't kill nobody that night. I wasn't about to let these mfs book me for something I ain't do. They was basically chasing a ghost. There was no way they could tie this shit to East nem and I for damn sure wasn't gone snitch. I was just gone have to wait this shit out.

Wake up, the van is here to get you.

I didn't even realize I had dozed off.

What time is it?

4a.m. Stand up and put your hands behind your back.

I did as the cop told me and they processed me out then put me on the van to go up north.

Once we made it to the jail I went through the whole process of being put into the system, one of the C.Os told me this is where I would spend the remainder of my time until I was sentenced then I would more than likely be transferred out again. I really didn't want to hear none of that shit because I wasn't being convicted of nothing.

My attitude wasn't cut out for jail. It was too many niggas in here tryna prove something and I wasn't going for none of that shit. Jail always exposed niggas. Cause a lot of these mfs wasn't tuff without a gun or an army. I planned to stay out these niggas way. They escorted me to my cell and it was some nigga laying on the bottom bunk so I took the top.

What you claiming he asked me.

What?

What set you claiming?