58. Love cycle

(Excuse any mistakes)

You got me stuck inside your love cycle, I read your love bible
We give the hood guidance, we keep the hood smilin'...

Hope

Me and Lauren were sitting outside with the girls while all the boys went into the house.

Are y'all liking LA so far Kai asked both of us.

Definitely, me and Hope got up early this morning and walked the beach. I felt like I was in paradise.

Me too, I said agreeing with Lauren, I've never been out of Maryland before and it's like a breath of fresh air. Everything is just so calm and peaceful. Makes me never want to go back.

Moving away from home was the best decision I ever made. Of course I miss it sometimes because it's home. But this is what me and East needed more than anything. What do y'all do if y'all don't mind me asking.

I'm in school to be a dental assistant during the day. And at night I work at the hospital as a housekeeper.

That's what's up, the dental industry is popping right now just like the surgeons who doing the body's. What about you Lauren?

Honestly I do it all. Scam with Legend, move a couple of bags with Genesis and any other thing I can get my hands on. But I really want to go to school and become a masseuse, I want to get into skin care and do facials the whole nine.

Girl yo ass be selling drugs Yaya asked her.

Right you don't even look like the type. Des chimed in saying.

That's what works in my favor, they'd never think a pretty girl was as cut as I am.

I ain't mad at you boo, get yo coins and milk this shit as long as you can. Just make sure you stay careful. And if your serious about the skin care thing I can hook you up with my cosmetics line and we can get your foot in the door Kai told her.

I'd love that.

So how long have y'all be dating your dudes Des asked us.

It hasn't even been a year yet for me and Legend, but I swear it feels like a life time. These last few months have been crazy for us. But my heart feels the safest with him.

Yea it hasn't been that long for me and Lennox neither. I've known Legend and Genesis my whole life. When Legends twin popped up out of nowhere the last thing I thought was that I'd fall in love with him, but here we are.

So the two older dread heads are twins Yaya asked.

Yes, and Genesis is their little brother.

That little brother something else. Where is his boo?

Genesis committing, I don't see that happening I told them smiling. He loves the ladies and it's all just a thrill for him. If he does I don't see it happening any time soon. He just had a nice girlfriend, she was in school to be a nurse and everything, he got caught cheating and she dropped him like a bad habit.

Sounds like somebody I know Des said while Kai and yaya both said Mook at the same time making all of us laugh.

Can I ask y'all something?

Of course Kai said with the other two agreeing.

How did y'all stay for so long. Sometimes the things that Legend be into scares the hell out of me and all I wanna do is run away. He tells me all the time that I'm too sensitive and it's like he wants me to change who I am on the inside but I can't. I love being a good person and no matter how much I love him I can't change who I am for him.