18. Hoes like

Real niggas is rare so when they see me they gone stare,
walking in my Yeezys easy these a thousand for a pair.
Yea I'm rocking solitaire you see her man be rocking chips
She was stuck on a lame til she got real nigga dick...

Lennox

I had just touched back down in Baltimore because I had needed to go back to Philly and handle some shit. I was only gone for 3 days and Ari acted like she was dying without a nigga. Ever since that night I sent her the addy to the hotel I was staying at she been on a nigga head something serious. I only entertained her ass cause I ain't have no other jawns out here and shorty head and shit was straight. The first night I hit her she was talking all that shit like her pussy was made of gold and she was the throat goat but I knew a few bitches from back home that could run circles around her ass. Her shit was regular not shit that would make a nigga want to get on one knee and propose or brag about. The drive from Philly to Baltimore was normally about two hours and some change but in these last few months I done made the trip so damn much that I could make it here in damn near an hour and 40 minutes depending on the traffic.

Before I slid down on Ari I called Regina, when I first met her she was real hesitant and distant with a nigga, I knew it was probably because she felt like she failed a nigga but she didn't. I looked at it as her doing what she had to do to make sure her kids was straight. When I got to her house I parked my truck then headed inside her crib. I knocked a few times then walked in.

Gina I called out.

A few seconds later she came from out the back with some man.

Gina just take what I said into consideration, you at least owe me that shit.

Listen Gerald I'll call you later and let you know.

He nodded at me as he made his way out the front door.

Hey Lennox what you doing here?

I just got back in town wanted to call and check on you before I linked up with Legend. I brought  you this too I told her handing her my mamas obituary.

Damn Letty she said looking over it. I can't believe you really gone.

She walked over and neatly sat it on the table she had full of other pictures and she now even had one of me.

Why you don't got no pictures of that nigga Legend?

I use to have a lot but every time he'd bring his ass over here he'd get mad and take them down. I eventually got tired of arguing with him about something so stupid that I just stopped putting them back up.

Y'all relationship really that bad?

You don't know the half. That's why I miss Genesis so much, my baby always let me know how much he loved me and every time I heard him say it it made me feel good inside just to know that at least one of my kids loved me.

I'm looking forward to meeting him one day. And hopefully building a strong bond with you so that I can one day show you that love too, real talk.

I appreciate that Lennox, I didn't know how you really felt about me but I thank you for at least trying to give me a chance. I feel like me and Legend will never be able to get to that point. I can't wait for Genesis to meet you he'd be happy to know that he's has another brother outside of Legend.

How is they relationship?

The typical big/lil brother relationship, Legend is hard as hell on Genesis which causes them to sometimes get into it real bad. But Legend loves him more than anybody else in this world and I know he just wants his little brother to be something in life. He's very overprotective when it comes to him as well, that's why I know this situation is killing him more than anybody. I be wanting to kick it with Legend and just have a normal conversation but his evil ass will never go for that. How are you too coming along with the whole twin thing?