64.

(Excuse any mistakes)

Lennox

Time was moving fast as hell. Legend had now been locked up for 7 damn months and we had no leads. I was driving though the city when my phone rung. I hit the button on the radio to answer it.

Hello.

Sup Lennox, this Ali. You able to talk?

Yea what's up?

Not on the phone. Meet me at your moms house.

Wait you in Baltimore?

Yea. Genesis on his way as well.

Aight here I come.

I got on the freeway and headed to Regina's house. When I got there I parked and made my way inside.

I hugged my mama and dapped Ali and Genesis up.

We ain't got time to waste so let's get right too it.
This shit was deeper than I thought and Legend is indeed being set up. It took months to come up with a single lead which rubbed me the wrong way because it's never took me 7 days to get information let alone 7 damn months. I found the man who's the key witness in Legends case and the one thing connecting him to everything.

Ok who is the Nigga, where he at I'll go kill him right now.

It ain't that easy Lennox. We have to do this by the books. I'm all for eliminating a problem permanently but we can't do it that way this time. If we do we're all liable to go down and I don't know about any of you but I gave prison enough of my time and they can't get another second of it. This key witness is on the payroll of Steven Johnson who is the lil nigga B.Streets father. The judge who's over Legend's court case is involved as well. They're trying to fry that damn boy and put every single body on him. His name has even came up in a missing persons case involving somebody name Bryce Calhoun who goes by the name of BC and his brother who was killed outside of a grocery store named Malcom Calhoun. The only thing working in Legends favor is that there aren't witnesses to those other two incidents. Legend can keep his current lawyer but I also have hired another legal team to help as well. I have all kinds of P.Is watching these people and all we're waiting to do is catch them in the act. And present it to a much higher authority. These people go away Legend goes free. Once their on the inside I have several inside men who will get each of them gone. Y'all gotta let me handle this. They probably watching all of y'all. We gotta play this smart, Legends life is on the line. Is everybody ok with me handling this?

We all agreed.

Once Ali was gone I still chilled here with my mama and G.

I wonder what he meant when he said this shit was way deeper than he thought.

No telling. Dealing with Ali these last few months I've come to know that you basically gotta decode what the hell he be saying. He never tell you straight up because he always working several different angles.

Rather y'all fully understand or not. Just do what he said. Especially you Genesis. Sit yo little ass down somewhere and I mean it. Lennox don't be dipping off doing that little solo act of yours. Let Ali handle it.

Hey Hope said coming into the living room.

What up sis Genesis said to her.

What up Hope you good?

Trying to be.

He coming home, we just gotta wait a little while longer.

I hope so. Every day I wake up it's like a never ending nightmare. I just wanna hug him.

It's coming sis. Until then we got you.

Thanks Genesis.

My mama decided to get Hope out the house so they was going to meet Lauren and her mama for a nail date and go out to eat. Now only me and Genesis was here.

Ay no cap, I was nervous as hell when Ali came in here.

Why?

You remember that shìt that happened in LA

Damn I forgot about the grand daughter Slobbing you up I told him laughing.

That shìt ain't funny, it kind of traumatized me.

Boy shut yo stupid ass up. Being shot and in a coma for months ain't traumatize you but some head did, you a joke.

You been by the gym?

Yea I make sure I stop by at least once a week.

I went by yesterday. Lil Armon mama happened to stop by while I was there. She said his little ass robbed the corner store and stabbed the owner.

Damn how old is that lil nigga?

12.

He a baby.

I know, they getting younger and younger. Only person he ever listened to was Legend. I know that's gone mess him up to hear that.

Hell yea. It's crazy how they tryna pin them murders on Legend and he literally only pulled the trigger on one.

I know. But shid mama said put our faith in Ali so we just gotta Hope that he handle it. They transferred that nigga Dre back out the prison again. His bitch ass just keep escaping death. You did Ariel's ass, Lauren did the mama, so his ass is mine.

I sat here with Genesis for a few more hours before I finally decided to head home. I swear it felt like the walls were closing in on me and it was becoming harder to breathe. It's been forever since we got good news and I felt like we was well over due. The only thing I wanted more than anything was to see Legend out that cage. I was gone play it cool but only for a while. If Ali didn't produce results, mfs was gone start dying, I wasn't bouta let them cook my brother for shit he ain't do.