Level And Life | KTH โœ“

By myfav_tae

"Welcome to the world of Zendar!" "If you're an adventure seeker, then this game is for you. You can experien... More

Level And Life
Characters
Prologue
1. Calm before the Storm
2. The Game
3. Ready, Set, Go!
4. How worst it can get?
5. In the Woods
6. First Fight
7. Emotions
8. Bring it On!
9. Blue
10. This Magic Moment
11. Watch Out!
12. It's not over yet
13. Far from the Ground
14. Shadow
15. Fake
16. Reality in Dreams
17. The Painting
18. Don't go there!
19. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
20. Fear the Dark
21. Sinister
22. Horror, Horror Everywhere!
23. The Evil Spirit
24. A Merry Moment
25. Melancholy
26. Hope
27. Sinking Heart(s)
28. Together, BAM!
29. Roses & Thorns
30. Promise
31. Dark & Wild
32. A Hell of a Ride
33. Forsaken
34. Reversal
35. Zero O'Clock
36. Awake
37. Playtime
38. Let Down
39. Wavering Sentiments
40. War of Arcane
41. Enchanted
42. Friends
43. You Matter
44. United by Love
45. Trust Issues
46. My Heart Will Go On
47. Hold Me Tight
From the Author

Epilogue

133 7 25
By myfav_tae

"Run Taehyung! Run!!"

Taehyung was getting short of breath as he found himself running from fear. Dread was evident on his features as he glanced behind from time to time through his gritted teeth.

A cloud of thick black smoke swirled in the air, in the middle of which was a dark form, that seemed to bring terror with it. The ferocious beast bellowed with rage as it dangerously followed Taehyung. Its roar shook the ground itself, ripping across the air like thunder, which was more than enough to intimidate the mystical power bearer.

At a distance afar, Taehyung could see all of his friends lined up, screaming their lungs out to call him from the other side of the portal where they were present.

By then, Taehyung's eyes were glowing into the brightest shade of purple as he had already tried everything within his power to defeat the creature but the tenacious beast was never giving in as it continued chasing him mercilessly.

"Come on, Taehyung! Just a little distance more."

"You can do it!"

The group of eight couraged him as they were afraid because the portal had eventually begun to close and get narrower and narrower with each passing second.

Taehyung was too absent-minded to let the pleading voices to even comprehend in his ears. The only thing he knew at that moment was to just somehow save his dear life. He couldn't see anything around, all he did was just run and run with all his might.

The next moment, the fantastical creature spread its enormous, dust-caked green wings wide and flew to charge upon poor and helpless Taehyung.

"ARGHHH!"

Only Taehyung's deep shrill was heard before the portal had closed the way to his side.

-

Beep. Beep. Beep!

Taehyung woke up in fright, almost with a start. He squinted his eyes around to find himself nowhere but in his own bed.

The first thing he did was to turn off the beeping alarm. His hands then instinctively reached to grab either side of his sweaty forehead as he pushed back his hair in relaxation.

"It was a freakin' dream!"

It cost him a few seconds to calm himself down when a sweet aroma filled his nostrils which compelled him to drag his feet to the Kitchen.

As he entered, the same fruity aroma gave away the presence of fresh strawberries which were being sliced up nicely.

In a wink, a small gasp left Moon's lips as a soft hand gently crawled up to her half-exposed midriff as she wore a set of crop top and shorts.

"Tae?"

There he was, embracing the love of his life, his Moon from behind which disturbed the butterflies in her belly to dance around.

As Taehyung had straight come out of his bed, his all ruffled morning hair was giving him an appearance that one can just simply adore.

"Morning, sweetheart." Taehyung softly mumbled the words into her ear, followed by a little bite on her earlobe, which immediately sent tickles to her.

Just like always, his touch was so soothing, so warm yet so...icy as it let chills run down Moon's spine. "Good morning, honey."

"Don't you think we need some cuddles, huh?" Taehyung tone was sensual as he spoke in between the small kisses which he had started to leave down her nape, feeling the warmth of her skin.

Before Moon could completely lose herself in his touch, she got aware and lightly pushed him back. "I'm baking some cookies right now, it's strawberry shortcakes, your favourite!"

"But-" Before Taehyung, who had his face pouted by then could oppose, Moon found a chance and stuffed a juicy, sugared strawberry into his mouth.

Naughtiness crept up to his features as he pulled Moon closer, almost startlingly, and soon he crushed his lips onto hers as they together savoured the sweet taste.

After their short yet steamy kiss, Moon and Taehyung together started to prepare the dough as Taehyung couldn't help from playfully intertwining her fingers with his own for the nth time.

"You know what," Moon spoke gently as she turned to him, looking into his eyes. "I'm so blessed to find my best friend and my lover in the same person, that is you."

"Aww, I'm equally blessed to have you, my love." Taehyung had a surge of emotions within as he caressed her cheeks with so much affection and gave her a quick peck on her forehead.

After they had done assembling the cookies, they put them into the oven to bake nicely to perfection.

By that time, Taehyung had lost control over himself as he lifted Moon, placing her on the countertop.

They shared a brief, intimidating gaze, sparks igniting in her as he leaned in close, their lips brushing against each other, eyes closed and it didn't take long for the kiss to turn into a passionate one with Moon's fingers carding through his hair, his one hand into the depth of her hair and the other one slipping into her waist, pulling her into him, onto him. She had impulsively folded her legs around him as he continued to kiss her with so much infatuation.

Soon, he raised her body from the countertop into his arms and took her to their bedroom as their steamy session resumed as they had forgotten everything all around.

Just then the ding of the oven marked the baking of the Strawberry Shortcakes which had long been forgotten by the arromance in the air...

(a/n: arromance = aroma + romance)

-

Sounds like another big winner, isn't it? You got it right! This game has emerged as a great revolution in the market, taking the biggest of the shares!

'Zendar: Reality and beyond', the virtual reality game by V9 studios is the one that is grabbing the headlines as it has become the most hyped release of all times and is stealing the hearts of players everywhere. The game has blossomed into a juggernaut in almost no time and could beat practically any release by a major publisher, both in terms of critical acclaim and financial success.

There were tears of joy in Taehyung's father's eyes as he turned off the news, getting sentimental and excited at the same time. His mind was clouded with all the thoughts of him being against of letting his son pursue gaming as his passion, as his profession. But now when Taehyung has achieved so much success, even far more than him, he couldn't help himself from getting emotional and regretting his past decisions.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I was wrong all along." Taehyung who was passing by was puzzled for a moment when his father brought him into a hug, totally unexpectedly. "You proved me wrong and for that,"

"I'm proud of you, my son!"

With that, both of them hugged for a few minutes as Taehyung burst into tears of reunion as he felt his father pat his back for the very first time, the thing which he has been waiting for his entire life, the thing which meant the world to him.

Taehyung's mother who was watching the father-son's emotional moment from afar, couldn't help herself too from breaking into a stream of tears as she soon joined them in the hug.

A feeling of relief took over Taehyung as he finally felt everything fall into its right place.

-

"Here comes the team V9!" The reporter exclaimed as he saw them arrive.

The group of nine was welcomed wholeheartedly, as they together made a classy entry.

While the seven men were well suited from top to toe, Moon and Bee wore beautiful gowns which contributed in making them look more elegant than ever.

Namjoon had the most genuine smile on his face, as his dimples showed. Besides whom were Jin and Yoongi, the classiness literally dripping from their every action. Next to them stood Jungkook, who seemed to just live in the moment.

The next in the line was Hoseok and Bee, who looked oh so perfect together.

Jimin was next to them, and this time he had his girlfriend by his side, in which he had finally found the love of his life.

Finally, comes the couple with their arms intertwined, Taehyung and Moon.

"When are you planning the wedding? What are your thoughts about it?" One of the reporters asked as he put the mic in front of them.

Taehyung took off his glares as he smiled at Moon before facing the concerned reporter. He released a deep breath which he didn't know he was holding before he stated-

"It's next month."

Celebratory cheers rose all around upon his reply as everyone congratulated the couple candidly.

"Now about Zendar, the game which has brought phenomenal success to V9. What was the actual inspiration behind it?"

Taehyung took a moment to collect his thoughts as a smirk crept up to his lips as he whispered, followed by a wink-

"It's a secret and let it be one."

Author's Note:

I really hope you enjoyed the epilogue and this story has succeeded to meet up all your expectations. Thank you so much for getting with me through this beautiful journey!

I 💜 You!

(Gosh, I'll miss saying that T_T)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.1K 54
"Taehyung-" "Now, I want you to get something into that pretty little head of yours..." "You. Are. Mine." He's fighting for her while she's having...
31.9K 2.8K 57
'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that I was watching the World Cup of 2022...
44.2K 2.4K 13
"Three months was more than I needed to know that I wanted to be with you." Kim Taehyung. *Kim Taehyung Fanfiction *FINAL BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (P...
46.4K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU โœ” (will be edited) โ™กโ™กโ™ก Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...