Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences
husbandly duties

take care

4.3K 65 20
By LilFluffy419

happy AA day!! if 4b has taught me anything, it's that spencer and olivia are just as insane as i thought they'd be. they make me sick

____________________________________

are you okay?

Olivia anxiously stared at her phone while she waited for a response. A whole minute passed and nothing.

Sensing her friend's distress, Patience squeezed her arm. "I'm sure he's good. They're probably just checking him out. Your brother said not to worry."

Jordan had been one of the first to exit, and he didn't seem too concerned about his friend. But she was still worried. Toward the end of the GAU game, Spencer had taken a brutal-looking hit, and she hadn't heard from him since. The rest of the players had already left the stadium, but he was taking extra long to come out through the players' gates.

Olivia tried to remain calm and believe her friend's words, but the second her phone vibrated in her hand, she jumped.

i'm good, be out soon. are you waiting alone?????

no, Patience is here

good.

"He says he's okay," she announced, not fully convinced by the text.

"He's coming," Patience tapped Olivia's arm.

Walking slowly, but otherwise fully intact, Spencer made his way over to them.

"You scared me," Olivia's voice shook as she rushed over to him. Throwing her arms around his neck, she kissed every inch of his face.

"I'm good, baby," he mumbled under her assault.

"No concussion?" she pulled away quickly as the possibility crossed her mind.

"No," he assured her softly, "it looked way worse than it was. I'm just a little sore."

"Okay," she whispered.

"Thanks for keeping Liv company," Spencer turned to Patience. After her break up with Coop, the singer had been spending a lot more time with his girlfriend, and the two had become close.

"I wanted to make sure you were good, too," his friend smiled, swinging her arm against his. "Glad it wasn't anything serious."

"We'll walk you to your car," Olivia stated as she wrapped her hand around Spencer's bicep. The movement caused him to let out a low groan.

"Sorry," she loosened her grip quickly.

"No I'm good. Just have to be gentler with me tonight."

"Yeah, okay," she nodded, opting to hold his hand instead.

"I'm this way," Patience pointed to where she had parked earlier.

At her car, the couple watched their friend get in safely. "Text me when you're home," Olivia called as Patience reversed out of her spot.

"Okay, now let's get you home," she huffed, turning towards her boyfriend. "You sure you're okay?"

"Really, Liv. The trainers just wanted to check me over. I'm good. Probably no cat-cow or any other poses tonight, but we can still watch a movie or something."

"That's okay," she nodded sincerely. "We'll do something else."

Once they got to Olivia's car, she opened the passenger door for him. As he lowered himself into the car, she held her hand against his back.

"You don't gotta do all this," he laughed at his girlfriend's extreme use of caution.

"I just want to be extra careful," she shrugged before closing his door. Taking the driver's seat, she drove out of the parking lot and towards the beach house.

The scare had little effect on Spencer and Olivia's original post game plans. They had already intended to spend the night at home like they usually did. Saturdays were often their only guaranteed night alone while the rest of GAU's campus partied away.

In his room, Spencer grabbed his towel for a quick shower, but Olivia had another idea in mind. Before he was able to make it out to the hall, she caught his hand.

"Let me take care of you," she whispered when he looked over his shoulder.

Seeing the look on her face, he immediately softened. His voice came out barely above a whisper. "Okay."

Tugging him closer, she held his arm still while she carefully pulled his shirt off of him. Taking the time to admire, she trailed kisses down his body, veering off a couple times before making it to the waistband of his sweats.

"Liv," Spencer mumbled out a warning. He had already told her once that his body couldn't handle any more action for the night.

His warning did little to deter her. Her hand slipped into his boxers, and she took a hold of his soft dick, gently playing with it while she kissed him slowly.

"Liv," Spencer groaned.

"I know you're sore," she finally acknowledged him, pulling away and taking off her own game day attire. "But I'll make you feel better."

Once they made it to the bathroom, Olivia dropped her towel and stepped under the water. She turned around and beckoned for him to join. Knowing there was no way he would be able to resist her, he just shook his head and followed.

Positioning his back against the water fall, Olivia resumed her show of affection, holding his head while she steadily sucked down his neck. When she pressed her wet body against his, his moans echoed through the small bathroom.

"Enjoy it," she whispered into his ear.

For what felt like hours, they stayed like that. Spencer rubbing his hands along whatever part of her he could reach while Olivia made sure he felt loved and cherished.

Back in his room, she backed him onto the bed, her eyes steady on the bulge under his towel.

"Liv, I don't know if I have the energy," he let out a weak protest. Through their shower, he had managed to only get semi-hard. He had kept himself down, knowing that he wouldn't be able to care for her the way he wanted to.

"You don't have to do anything," Olivia smiled as she pulled her hair into a low bun. Crawling onto the bed, she moved his towel to the side and delicately wrapped her fingers around him. She slowly started stroking up and down, feeling him get firmer under her touch. When she looked up, she smiled, finding that his eyelids had gone heavy from her languid motions.

At one point, he propped himself up and caught her eye. "You sure?" he asked half heartedly.

"Shhh," she hushed, lowering him back down.

Making her pause again, he shifted back so that he was sitting up against the headboard. If she was going to insist, he wanted to watch her.

Once he was situated, she settled back between his legs. She flattened her tongue along the bottom of his shaft, gliding up until she reached the top. Looking up at him, she smiled before spitting into her hand and wrapping it around him.

"Fuck," he muttered as she slid back and forth along his length. They both watched as pre-cum leaked from his tip.

A loud groan escaped him when her lips wrapped tightly around him. This time, she lowered herself as far as she could take him. "Like that, baby," he choked.

Bobbing up and down, she hummed in satisfaction. Few things made her feel the way she did when she was bringing him pleasure.

Blinking slowly, he watched on as she made steady, and slightly messy, work of building him up. Her movements started off slow, but quickly picked up as she alternated between paying attention to his dick and his balls. All the while, she reveled in the incoherent sounds that he was letting loose. Occasionally, she added some of her own knowing that it would turn him on even more.

"L-Liv, I-I'm gonna cum," he stammered, but through his warning, she remained relentless. As he started to twitch, she increased her pressure, sucking on his tip while her hands twisted in alternating directions. Within seconds, his body jerked hard as he shot into her mouth.

"Shit," he groaned as she continued to nurse him, cleaning him off. "You're amazing, baby."

"I know," she smirked as she climbed up his body. Hitching one leg onto his waist, she cuddled into him, feeling the rise and fall of his chest against her cheek.

"You sure you don't want me to take care of you," he whispered as he kissed her forehead.

"I'm happy taking care of you," she trailed her finger along his chest. She pressed her lips onto his warm skin, continuing to taste him as if she still hadn't gotten enough.

"My heart dropped when I saw you go down on that field," she murmured. "I don't know what would have happened if you actually got hurt."

"I'll do my best not to scare you," he assured her, tightening his grip on her waist.

"I love you so much," she pressed herself as close as she could get to him. If given the option, she would never let go.

Having never felt this intensity in a relationship before, he whispered it back.

For the next several minutes, they shared tender touches and loving whispers until she pushed herself up and smiled at his sleepy face. "You hungry?"

"A little," he admitted.

"I'll be right back," she pulled the bed sheet with her as she slipped through the door. With nobody else home, she could afford to be a little more reckless.

In the kitchen, she rummaged through the fridge in search of something they could eat. Her options were few, but in the end, she was able to assemble an honorable meal.

When she made her way back to the room, she found Spencer in the same position she had left him in. Except his eyes were closed and a soft snore slipped through his slightly parted lips.

"Can't hang," she laughed quietly.

Backing out of the room, she went back to the kitchen where she scarfed down her piece of pizza. She stared at his slice for several seconds before deciding to put it away in case he woke up hungry later on.

After brushing her teeth and wrapping her hair, Olivia crawled back into the bed. Carefully, she pulled him down so that he was laying comfortably. A small groan escaped him in the process, but he otherwise remained asleep.

Resting her head on his chest, she snuggled into him, letting her thoughts wander until she drifted off into sleep.

_____

The next morning, Olivia woke up with a warm feeling between her legs. A low moan escaped her as the feeling sent a shock of pleasure up her spine. It wasn't until a hand slid one of her thighs up higher that she finally looked down.

"Morning, beautiful," Spencer grinned from his spot below her waist. He was clearly feeling better.

"Morning," she hummed, rolling her hips closer to his face. "Keep going."

Happy to oblige, Spencer slid his palms under her ass to close the gap between them.

"Fuck," Olivia moaned as he suckled on her clit. He knew exactly how to get the word out of her, and she had no complaints. Her hand fell to his head, caressing his ear as acknowledgment for his good work.

Closing her eyes, Olivia relaxed. Besides maintaining a slow whine against his face, she let him provide the effort.

When one of his fingers unexpectedly slipped into her, her hips lurched off the bed. Opening her eyes, she looked down to find him watching her. His eyes steady on her face as his lips sucked on her most sensitive bits.

After giving her clit one finally tug, he made his way up her body, kissing every inch until he met her lips. She grabbed his face, tasting herself on his tongue as she spread her legs wide for him.

Holding himself up with one arm, his other hand positioned himself at her center. He rubbed his tip along her slit, spreading her wetness around before he re-centered himself.

"Go in, baby," Olivia panted through their kisses.

That was all the confirmation he needed to push against her entrance. Once he was nestled deep inside her, she lazily hooked her ankles around his waist.

Her hands held firmly onto his face while her tongue explored his mouth. Letting her enjoy the sweet build of their love making, he thrusted into her at a slow and steady pace.

"You feel so good," she sighed as her legs fell open again. With the pressure starting to build, she needed more of him.

"Cum for me, baby," he whispered when she start to pulse around him. Helping her out, he circled her clit with his thumb. He could feel the sporadic spasms that would signal her release. "Go ahead, let go."

Her jaw fell open as she shuddered under him; the waves of her orgasm extending as he kept thrusting into her tightness. Once she came down from her high, she watched with hooded eyes as his face showed signs of his oncoming release. She traced his cheek with her thumb while deep moans fell from his lips until with a final grunt, he rolled off of her.

"Fuck," he growled as he pumped his cum onto his stomach. Rolling onto her side, Olivia replaced his hand with hers, stroking his dick until he had nothing left to give. Once he went soft in her grip, she brought her hands up to his face.

"I love you," she whispered between kisses.

"I love you," he moaned. Getting carried away, he pulled her on top of him, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Oops." When she pulled away to catch her breath, she looked down at the mess they had made. "We might need another shower."

Sliding one hand up her thigh and wrapping the other around her waist, he sat them up. "I got you this time."

Biting her lip, she nodded. The fluttering sensation was back.

"Okay," she whispered as she tightened her hold on him.

Lifting them off the bed, he knew that he'd never go through anything alone in life again. And in that moment, he promised himself that not a day would go by that Olivia Baker wasn't taken care of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.3K 32
Everything started out wrong, but then Spencer and Olivia finally got things right. It was a whirlwind romance that led to a marriage at nineteen yea...
43.3K 917 24
After Spencer and Olivia confessed their love for each other, they were tired of waiting and was prepared to take on the world together as an couple...
38.3K 956 35
When a 24 year old woman named Olivia Baker has an interview to become an assistant to 24 year old businessman, Spencer James, little does she realiz...
98.2K 1.2K 22
One shots involving high school Emily Fields and Alison DiLaurentis.