Neo City: Underground

By That_writer_boy_

----ร—-ร—---- "๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•ช, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ค ๐• ๐•— โ„•๐•–๐•  โ„‚๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•—๐•’๐•๐•, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๏ฟฝ... More

Profiles: The City of Diamonds
Profiles: The City of Spades
Profiles: The City of Clubs
Profiles: The Outlands
Prologue
ร—-ร—Chapter.1ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.2ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.3ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.4ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.5ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.6ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.7ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.8ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.9ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.10ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.11ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.12ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.13ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.14ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.15ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.16ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.17ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.18ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter.19ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter. 21ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter. 22ร—-ร—
ร—-ร—Chapter. 23ร—-ร—
A/N

ร—-ร—Chapter. 20ร—-ร—

56 4 0
By That_writer_boy_

(Haruto's POV)

We had been training hard for a week and it was really paying off.

I had learned how to fly and fully transform, being able to carry up to three of the people around me on my back while in that form.

I let out a heavy breath, staring at the ceiling of my room, my head whirling with the drunken feeling of sleep.

I slowly closed my eyes and let sleep envelope me in its warm embrace. 

----×-×----

The same field stretched before my eyes as I let out a slow, pained breath, feeling much sadder this time than I had last time.

"My darling?" His voice came from behind me, making me turn to look at him.

He was wearing a comfortable pair of sweats and a large hoodie that ever so slightly covered the palms of his hands.

He took a step closer to me and caressed my face, a worried frown adorning the lips that I could now see on his face.

They seemed so familiar...

"Whats wrong love? Are you alright?" I sent him a small smile, leaning into his palm and humming gently at the warmth it provided. "I'm fine ~." The name that had come out of my mouth was suddenly muted. I couldn't understand the word I had just said and it made me greatly confused, but he smiled so sweetly at me that it made me momentarily forget about it.

"You must be careful my love, your deep thoughts will get the better of you one of these days." His warm hand slid from my cheek to my neck, slowly down to my shoulder and then along my arm until he intertwined our fingers together.

He stood out of the crouched position I had just realized he was in and sent me that sweet smile again before tugging me up, leading me towards a canvas that held a half-finished painting of all of my friends, some looking almost faded, as if they weren't really there.

"Now come, we must finish this painting for the chapel, I'm positive Chan would love to hang it up in the  'hall of heroes' section."

I felt a fond smile grow on my cheeks as I nodded, everything fading around me suddenly and being replaced by darkness.

The only thing I could make out for certain, was a spotlight, shining brightly on someone's crumpled body.

In worried I ran over, until I recognized his hair.

Tears filled my eyes as I ran faster, sliding to kneel beside my brother.

I turned him over so he was facing me.

I let out a scream.

(Tw! Depictions of gore ahead!)

There was Shotaro, covered almost head to toe in blood, some leaking out of the corner of his lips as he sent me a weak smile.

"Its okay little one, ill be alright, I promise.." He coughed harshly, blood splattering on my cheek as I stared in horror, tears escaping my eyes faster than I could register them.

A gaping hole sat in the center of his chest where his heart should be, his legs bent in inhuman ways that I couldn't even begin to explain.

I sobbed loudly, the sounds of screaming and fighting and pain filling my ears rapidly as Shotaro started to disappear and a battle field built itself up around me.

I felt cold on my neck, so I looked over and saw a sword pressed against it.

I followed the sword up to a hand, and the hand up to the shoulder, and finally, I looked at the man's face.

Taeyong sent me a sadistic smile, his eyes looking crazy as he leaned so close, close enough for me to feel his breath on my neck and the smirk on his face against my cheek.

"What was that? About how 'Neo City would fall, and you'll be under the rubble'?" His smirk grew wider as he pressed the blade harder into my neck. "It seems, little Osaki, that you will be the one to fall."

----×-×----

I woke up with a start, searching around my room wildly for anything that could harm me in any way.

I relaxed only slightly when I saw nothing and slowly sitting up, throwing the blankets off to the side and placing my bare feet on the cold hardwood floor, feeling a shiver travel up my spine at the temperature.

I carefully padded my way down the hall and towards my brothers room but stopped short from knocking.

I didn't want to bother him when he was getting the rest he so desperately needed, so I tip-toed away and down the stairs, seeing the light on the kitchen on and frowning, worried that Mary was up late again trying to prepare things for tomorrow. 

"Mary, you should really be in bed, don't worry about preparing things for in the morning.." I mumbled huskily, rounding the corner while looking at the floor.

"Uh...wrong person." A sweet voice reached my ears and my head shot up to see Jaemin standing at the island, a mug clutched in his hand.

I had completely forgotten that the Dreamies had spent the night tonight so that it was easier to complete our last day of training before the twentieth moon finally arrived.

"J-Jaemin! I'm so sorry! I thought you were Mary overworking herself again!" I squeaked out, feeling my ears warm up as a sweet smile stretched across his lips. "I can see that..."

It was silent for a long time before he slightly held up his cup. "Would...you like some tea Haruto?"

I could feel the warmth spreading up my neck now as I nodded, slowly padding over and jumping up so that I was sitting on the counter, watching as he worked around the kitchen flawlessly while he prepared me some tea as well.

I had to admit, over the time of training, I had grown an admiration for the older man.

He was strong and quick, almost a deadly shot but he was working on it.

The sweet face he had was extremely misleading. 

"Here, I'll let you add the things you like in since I don't know what they are." He smiled sweetly again, handing me the mug and leaning against the counter across from me.

His smile was so familiar, but I just  couldn't place it for the life of me.

I added my sugar and honey and then hopped off the counter, adding just a bit of sweet vanilla creamer before taking my perch back.

Jaemin stared at me for a minute before taking a sip of his tea and crossing his legs.

"So...two questions." He said softly, like if he spoke any louder I would run off like a scared deer.

"One, why did you put creamer in your tea." I held back a giggle. "And two, why are you up so late?"

I took a deep breath and took a sip of my own drink before looking at him and giving a small smile.

"I like my tea sweet, what can I say." I shrugged, licking some of the remnants of honey off the rim of my mug.

I contemplated for a moment on whether or not I should tell him about my dream? nightmare.

I let out a heavy sigh, staring at mt drink, watching it lazily swirl around. "I uh...had a nightmare and it...scared me...so I was gonna go to Shotaro, but I don't wanna bother him when he very much needs his sleep..." I heard a hum and looked up to see Jaemin watching me intently.

"Why are you up so late?" I mumbled in turn.

An embarrassed smile spread across his cheeks.

"I...actually had a pretty good dream, but it startled me because it was so nice, so I ended up waking up and now I just...can't get back to sleep." He explained and I smiled.

I hummed gently, taking another drink of my tea and relaxing slightly, feeling drowsiness from the warmth start weighing on my already heavy mind.

I heard a charming chuckle and glanced at Jaemin.

"Tired already prince?" I hummed in acknowledgement, rubbing my eye with my sweater paw before finishing the rest of my drink and setting it in the sink, absent-mindedly grabbing Jaemins hand and leading him away.

"Uh...Haru? What are you doing?" He muttered softly from behind me as I drug him behind me and to my room.

I let go of his hand and crawled back into bed, snuggling up under the sheets and yawning big, watching as he turned his back and started walking away.

My hand shot out and grabbed his wrist as I rubbed my eye again.

I didn't wanna be alone tonight.

"Stay..? Please?" I whispered softly, looking up at him with big doe eyes.

He gave that sweet smile again and nodded gently, walking back towards the bed.

"Alright Haru, I'll stay." He whispered back, just as gentle.

I lifted up my blankets and let him shimmy himself into them before staring at his pretty face for a moment. 

I smiled sleepily and let my eyes slowly close, the last thing I see being that sweet smile on Jaemins lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.7K 23
"๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ." ยฐ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญยฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
74.8K 1.4K 29
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
2K 82 39
๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šž๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’'๐š– ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š’ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š’'๐š– ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข| ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฟฝ...
2.4K 195 15
"๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ" "๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" ๐™น๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šก ๐™ถ๐š—! ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ...