My Stepbrothers

By minluvr1

Y/N is a seventeen years old cute, loving, cheerful girl. She always has a wide smile that makes everyone mel... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
SIX
SEVEN
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-three
Twenty- Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty -Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four

Twenty two

3.4K 130 12
By minluvr1

Warning: I personally don't ship any of the idols mentioned, it is purely for my story. I don't implying anyone's sexuality. It is just for my story, please understand that, Thank you.

                                          ~AJ
___________________________________

Y/N along with the rest of the blackpink watched the scene with wide eyes and mouth agape. Rosé. Was. Blushing.

ROSÉ WAS BLUSHING BECAUSE OF JIMIN!!

ROSÉ WAS FREAKING BLUSHING BECAUSE OF JIMIN'S FLIRTING!!

The maknaes and Y/N were back to the Uni. It wasn't hard for her to guess the reason for the sudden come back when she is the one who told them the information. They were here for his son as well, but she was confused by their new behavior. The maknaes were compelling her to be with blackpink, so they could tag along with her, they were way too sweet with blackpink. Blackpink shrugged it off thinking they were grateful for saving their lives, but Y/N knew better. 

Then there was Jimin flirting with Rosé, she had noticed Rosé's interest in Jimin earlier, her secret glances, polite tone, etc. Knowing the Jimin, she knows it's his way of talking to girls to be on their good side.  Jimin is a seducer, even with a mask, he would lure them with his voice and words. Who can complain? The boy knows how to use his beauty, charm, and words.

As for BTS, they couldn't find anything about who the person who Han mentioned their father worked for nor the person the princess was referring to, the one who attacked Suga, to whom Taehyung named as  'Annoying X' to which others agreed with a sigh, being tired of addressing the person as 'Him'.

Their father was not cooperating with them, he would always evade them by changing the topic or using the father card, he was hiding something they could sense. They have to find out about it themselves. Being close with blackpink by returning to Uni was their first step.

 The entire day Y/N had to tolerate the flirty Jimin, sweet Taehyung, and an emotionless tensed Jungkook, who was actually just flustered to have conversations with girls but mask it with a cold face. Taehyung told her that when they four were alone, The redness crept on Jungkook's cheek confirmed it was indeed true. Taehyung and Jungkook poke fun at Jimin's flirting by imitating it, which was ridiculous, it was funny seeing Jimin's reaction, who whined that isn't how he does. 

••••••••

Jimin and Y/N were doing the dishes alone, others were already in bed giving her the perfect opportunity to have her much-awaited talk. 

"Jimin oppa, you know that blackpink are my good friends right? I know you are being playful and all, but don't give Rosè unwanted hope. She has a crush on you and flirting with her would only give her ideas. I don't want to see her hurt, if you aren't interested please act like that, don't lead her on." She said it suddenly became serious, all playfulness she had left. Jimin understood it from her tone, he kept quiet and continued his work. 

"I am not into her, I had noticed her interest in me. She was just getting easily flustered and I was just being friendly. I think I went a little overboard with all those flirting and all? I will be watchful next time, and show that I am not interested in her."  He affirmed her. "Especially when Taehyung has his eyes on her." He mumbled to himself what she heard. 

"You also saw it?" She asked surprised, to which Jimin rolled his eyes and let out an exaggerated sigh. here it comes.

"You would be blind if you hadn't noticed it! That boy's eyes were glued to that girl! grilling me alive! Everyone except that girl saw it, he was that obvious, I continued my flirting to prompt him to make a move, but that dumbass wants to be a good brother and have my chance with her." He ranted dramatically and ended with a sigh, Y/N just blinked at him. "So would you help? Set them up?" He asked in a whisper in her ear with a smirk. "Hell yeah." She cheered loudly which was immediately shushed by him.

••••••••••

Y/N woke up in the middle of the night with a gasp, panting and sweating. Another nightmare. She frowned seeing her bed empty, it was Jimin's chance today and he was with her when she fell asleep, where did he go? Jimin was a sucker for cuddles and skinship.

 She shrugged it off and decided to pay attention to her dry throat, the water bottle was empty making her whine to get off from bed. She dragged her feet to the kitchen. She was filling her bottle with a yawn when she saw a figure near the balcony door giving her a mini heart attack. The figure quickly shushed her when she neared them and she realized it was just Yoonie.

 She looked at what he was looking at and her heart clutched at the site. Jimin was there out in the balcony crotched near the wall sobbing, clutching on a hoodie dearly.

How come Yoongi finds everything that happens around him? No one could hear anything from the balcony when the door closed, which is. Did he implant a sensor around or something? It's a possibility.

She motioned him that she would go out there, which he allowed. Y/N had noticed from earlier, Yoongi would always watch everything from afar, especially emotional dramas. He wouldn't meddle until he thinks needed, but he would always be there looking out for his brothers in the dark.

Jimin, who was busy crying, didn't notice her presence until she sat beside him. He was tense at first, trying hard to stop crying but relaxed seeing Y/N didn't react or question him; she just sat there. It gave him a sense of comfort. They both sat there in silence watched by another one. 

"I'm sorry, you had to face another nightmare alone because of me." Jimin apologizes when he calms down, still sniffing.

"Don't apologize Jimin oppa, you don't owe me anything." She replied immediately. 

"It isn't just nightmares Jimin oppa, it would have been easy to deal with it if that was the case. It's the memories, which I despise the most." She let out the thing she was keeping. He moved toward her, closing the gap between them, and hugged her.

"Sometimes moving on isn't as simple as it sounds. The memories from which we want to move on would be the ones which keep us going, keep us as us." She said looking at the hoodie he was clutching to, she guessed it would be his dead lover the second she saw him crying with it. Jimin teared again when she voiced out his own feelings. He hugged her tight and sobbed on her shoulder. Some tears were left from her too seeing him break down.

"It hurts. It hurts to know I can't see him anymore, can't hug him, kiss him. Can't hear him tease me, or see him blush when I flirt with him. I miss being in his safe embrace. I can't tell him how much I love him. Can't hear his cute I love yous. I want him Y/N, I want my love back." He sobbed onto her, she could only watch it helplessly, she could only be there for him that's what she did. She saw Yoongi wiping his tears off, his heart also hurting seeing his brother in this state, but there wasn't anything he could do about it.

"He would always kiss my pout away and I liked it so much. I would always pout that it became my habit, now when I pout I still hope for him to kiss me." He sobbed again, she never imagined a painful gesture behind his cute pouting behavior. 

"How…how can I look at anyone when my heart still beats for him? When my body craves his touches. How can I move on, when his memories are the ones which keep me sane? How can I live when even my breath chants his name, his memories. How can I let go when all in my mind is him, his smiles, his scolding, teasing, he calling me his." He sobbed onto her. She shushed him by soothing him. He fell asleep tired from all the crying still clutching on the hoodie. Yoongi helped her to take him to her bed. They didn't speak, silence and each other's presence were enough for them. 

Jimin woke up the next day with a headache because of all the crying. He was hugged by Yoongi and Y/N, he flushed red in embarrassment remembering yesterday night, how he cried on her like a child. He looked at his hyung thankfully,  Jimin is now  aware his hyung had already witnessed everything. He saw Rowan's hoodie placed on the couch neatly folded. He got off the bed and left the room with it to freshen up.

 His eyes were red and puffy, his face swollen, he was a mess after crying, the pounding head didn't help either. Jimin stared at his reflection with mixed feelings, he never said his emotions about Rowan, after his death to anyone. But why Y/N? Maybe it was because of the familiar comfort from Y/N or maybe he was too vulnerable that he had to rant it to anyone and Y/N happened to be there at the time or maybe both. It kinda feels nice, to rant off everything and be consoled by someone. 

He looked at the necklace on him, which brought a sweet smile on him recollecting the memories.

He doesn't wear it regularly after Rowan's death, scared of losing it. He wears it like yesterday night when he misses him too much. He came out of his thoughts when Hoseok called him for breakfast.

Flashback

"Oh my little Mochi!!, why are you sulking?" Jimin's eyes lit up hearing his boyfriend's voice, his brothers chuckled at his behavior. He missed his boyfriend.

"Hyung baby, what are you doing here? Don't you have an exam tomorrow?" Jimin asked in a strict voice, but his smile gave it away. 

"How can I miss my little Mochi's birthday? I can take the retest if I fail, it isn't every day that my love turns 18." Rowan said, kissing away Jimin's pout. Jimin loves to pout, his hyung baby would always kiss it. How can he miss such an opportunity? So he would pout a lot and it became a habit, he looked cute, so no one had complaints.

Jimin gasped at the gift his lover gave, it was the new limited edition watch that he wanted badly but couldn't lay hands on. He saw it was customized, there was a message at the back of it making his already wide smile even wider reading it.

Jimin kissed the light out of his boyfriend from how happy he is. His brothers left giving the lovers privacy and tired from the party they had earlier.

Today was Jimin's 18 birthday and their father held a business party. Rowan didn't come, he hated parties and had an exam the next day, making the birthday boy sulk the entire day but he came after the party and its commotion ended.

"The promised present is still waiting dear," Rowan said with a smirk. Oh right! Their promise. Jimin knows what it means, what their promise is, blood rushes into his face remembering it. 

"Then what are we waiting for? I Want my gift….badly." with that their lips connected for a passionate kiss which turned into a heated one. They left for Jimin's room to continue.

°°°°°°°°°°

"Here love, this necklace…. My dad gave me this, to give it to my lover. It's our family asset, my dad couldn't give it to his love, the women he loved didn't love him back. You should always keep it safe. It is precious and valuable….just like you." Rowan said, wearing it on the naked Jimin's neck who was lying on his chest after a heated session.

Jimin knows the dad Rowan is referring to isn't Rowan's biological father. Rowan loves his step-dad, he can see it from all the gleam in his eyes whenever he speaks about his dad and he can see his dad also loves him. If Rowan's dad gave their family asset to Rowan, even though he has his blood descendant to carry them, his dad doesn't see any difference between his children. Rowan had an entire galaxy sparkle in his eye when he spoke about  the necklace.

"Now, it will always remind us of this day when we made love for the first time when I made you mine and wise versa physically. When we give our virginity to each other on this day as promised." He said to a tired Jimin laying on his chest who was looking at the locket with tears from the overwhelming feeling of love and happiness.

Yes, they both promised each other's virginity on Jimin's 18 th birthday when they started dating. It was very hard for the couple to restrain themselves on many occasions. They had been dating for 3 years now and had a long way to go...

         ___

Thank you for reading.
Please comment and vote.

Reminder: The mentioned ships and sexualities are purely for the story. I personally don't ship any of this idols or implying their sexuality. Please Understand.

~AJ        

Sorry for my poor English and grammar mistakes. My native is not English.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2K 44
Park Jia has always been a nice innocent girl, who was loved by everyone who knew her. She could brighten a room just by walking in and never failed...
655K 21.6K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
767K 22.1K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
30.5K 817 68
After y/n get with her stepfather and stepbrother she becomes prey for their enemy. So like this y/n life went having happiness and sad at the end wh...