masked-(eren j. x fem! reader)

funnyfairies tarafından

after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert i... Daha Fazla

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
big news??

chapter twenty-five

3.2K 107 47
funnyfairies tarafından

miami, florida
friday, september 9th
10:02 p.m.

                                smut warning

——eren's pov——

I was the one who suggested we should leave early.

I lied. Said we both had a busy day tomorrow and that we needed to rest up or else we'd be too sluggish to even leave bed tomorrow morning. All one big fat lie.

She looked upset. Uncomfortable. Quiet. All because her friend mentioned something that made Y/n's switch flip. I'm mad for her, but I do not know the whole story behind what Sasha was going to say. She ruined the moment. I won't even try denying it. I missed seeing my lively girlfriend in that moment because for the first time: she looked really upset.

Armin dropped us off at the dock while they continued to boat for the rest of the evening. Y/n and I decided to just go back to my place after getting in the car.

The whole car ride, she was quiet. I could see her shoulders move up and down occasionally and small sniffles. She would rub her eyes and look out the window. Y/n wouldn't even look at me.

I felt pain for her.

Pain that made me want to cry because I hate seeing my girlfriend so helpless.

She is sprawled out on my bed right now, scrolling through her phone. Her back facing mine. I don't know if I should even say anything because I have not been in a situation like this before.

My head lays flat on the pillow. My eyes are wide open and the only thing I listen to is her shifting in the bed and her soft breathing. I turn over and pull her to my chest.

I don't say a thing. Just burying my head in her neck and close my eyes. Being out there makes her hair smell like the ocean—not the gross smell— and the faint smell of beer and the Whiteclaw she was drinking.

A sigh leaves her lips and a gulp travels down her throat. My touch on her skin lights up the many goosebumps appearing on her. It isn't even cold in here. In fact, it's a little stuffy.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I whisper. It's a faint one. One I can barely hear.

"No," she says back. Lower than my whisper. My heart cracks when she says that. I've known her for three months, and how can I feel so much emotion for her? Is it because she's my girlfriend?

I take a strand of her hair and put it behind her ear. She puts her phone down on the nightstand and puts her hand in mine.

"That's okay. You can tell me when you're ready—or not."

Now I am gulping. "Is there anything you need?"

I see her mouth part slightly. She pauses then nods. "I want you to distract me. Please." She turns around so we are facing each other. Her eyes are brimming with tears and what she says comes hoarse.

"Do you want me to tell you a story?" I joke.

She shakes her head no and rolls on top of me. Her cold hands cup my cheeks. They're like ice on me. I take her ass in my hands and glance up at her.

She wants me to fuck her.

I get up and put her chest facing the bed. Y/n rolls off she shirt— which ends up with her being braless. My breathing comes to a halt and I place my hands on her underwear and take them off. She gasps at the cold air.

I harden in seconds and take my pants off. My hands meet her shoulders and I don't hesitate to tease her with my cock. She starts moaning in an instant. She picks up her ass a little so I am completely under her.

The bed starts wobbling as I start rocking back and forth. I'm not even in her yet, just gliding past her. I take one hand and push her head into the pillow. She has her lip taken in her teeth and continues to make noises.

Beads of sweat form along my forehead and my hair starts sticking to my head. I grunt and groan and do every single noise in the book because she feels so good against my skin.

I go inside of her and she squeezes against me like it's the last thing she'll do. She contracts and constricts me and it's better than anything I've felt.

I didn't mean to go thise fast, but I can't help it. I'd take it slow, but my girlfriend deserves a good fuck after the day she's had.

Her loud cries fill the room and I'm sure my neighbors are probably getting a load out of this.

She starts doing something I didn't expect. Every-time I go out, she goes back to fuck me back. In and out in and out. Back and in back and in.

I'm basically inside of her 24/7.

"Fuck, Y/n,"I moan.

She comes on me and soaks me. My sheets become splattered with her and me. I pull out seconds before and let out heavy breaths. Y/n turns over and she looks more out of breath than me. She's a heaving mess and her hair is soaked in sweet.

She pulls me closer and flips me over onto my back. I halt and put my hands near my head. She gestures to my dick and I can't help but nod because I want to know what she's gonna do.

No hesitation at all. Y/n takes my cock in her mouth and I squirm a little. I wasn't expecting it at all. I don't even talk. No—I can't even talk. I'm mesmerized by the way she glides up and down on my. Taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth until I can feel myself hit the back of her throat.

Her tongue runs over the tip and I curse under my breath. I'm biting my tongue to keep me from groaning so loud. I know if I did, I would probably get a knock on my door from a neighbor.

One hand is on my hip, while the other is on my stomach. She's pressing down deep onto me. Butterflies swirl inside of me. I take one of her hands in mine and throw my head back.

Her tongue goes up and down on me and sends a shiver down my body. Now I am the one with goosebumps and feeling cold. Fuck.

I'm grabbing on hard to her hand while I release into her mouth. I close my eyes in pure ecstasy and let my mouth hang open. When I look back at her, she's wiping her mouth with one hand.

Y/n doesn't say a word. All the does is ball up the sheets and throw them on the ground. She crawls up on me and lays her head on my chest. We don't talk.

At all.

It's a comforting silence because even when we are at our quietest times, it still fills the void of silence. All of our words are said, and we deal with that perfectly. Maybe it's because I know her so well that I don't have to say something.

I hope she feels the same way.

I drape my hands around her back and release a deep breath. That might've been the best thing I've ever had.

My chest feels wet all of a sudden. Something drilling along my skin. Hot liquid traveling down.

Her body shakes up and down a little and that's when I see the tears streaming from her face. Y/n is biting down so hard on her lip that a little blood brims from the pressure.

My heart shatters once again tonight.

Now my eyes start to burn with the feeling I am going to cry. I always do this. Seeing others cry completely breaks me. But this? This is the worse it is. There is something clearly on her mind—and us having sex didn't distract her—and it's clawing at her.

My girlfriend is trying to stop herself from crying because she doesn't want me to know.

I pull her up so I face her. Her eyes are filled with vulnerability. I dare say she looks ashamed.

Then I hug her so hard like I was going to lose her. She completely breaks and heaves. I rub her back and kiss her head. I leave so many kisses to tell her that I care.

"It's okay," I say into her hair. "You can cry in front of me." I make "shhh" noises and rock her back and forth in my arms. That's what my mom did when I cried. It always worked too.

She nods her head a little and wipes her eyes. A tear drips from my eye. She stopped crying, but now I am the one crying. I try to stay quiet because she's starting to fall asleep.

And for real this time, we actually remain silent.

———————

sad chapter alerttt

-reece

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.3K 338 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
3.6K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
1.2K 14 12
(Eren x Armin x Mikasa) Eren, Mikasa and Armin are all in toxic relationships. Whenever they meet up, they tell eachother how they should leave their...
883K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...