Love Beyond Limits

By Riansh1212

What's is the mysterious relationship of Dr. Ms. Ridhhima Shah and the business Tycoon Mr. Vansh Rai Singhani... More

โœจLove beyond limit -1โœจ
โœจLove beyond limits-2โœจ
โœจLove beyond limits-3โœจ
โœจLove beyond limits - 4โœจ
โœจLove Beyond limits-5โœจ
โœจ Love Beyond Limitsโœจ
โœจLove Beyond Limits-7 โœจ
โœจLove beyond limits-8โœจ
โœจLove beyond limits-9โœจ
โœจLove beyond limits-10โœจ
***Love Beyond Limits-11**
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-12๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love beyond Limits-13๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-14๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-15๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-16๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-17๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-18๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-19๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-20๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-21๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-22๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-23๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-24๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-25๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-26๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-27๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-28๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-29๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-30๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-31๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-32๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-33๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-34๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-35๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-36๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-37๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-38๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-39๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-40๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-41๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-42๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-43๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-44๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-45๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-46๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-47๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-48๐ŸŽ‡
๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-49๐ŸŽ‡
โคLove Beyond Limits-51โค
โคLove Beyond Limits-52โค
โคLove Beyond Limits-53โค
โคLove beyond Limits-54โค
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-55๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-56๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-57๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-58๐Ÿ”ฅ
Love Beyond Limits-59
Love Beyond Limits-60
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-61๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-62๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-63๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-64๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-65๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-66๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-67๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-68๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-69๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅLove Beyond Limits-70๐Ÿ”ฅ
Letter for the readers!
Letter to the readers-2

๐ŸŽ‡Love Beyond Limits-50๐ŸŽ‡

610 77 28
By Riansh1212

Chapter 50: "The Evil Planners and The Masterminds-2!!!!!"

The episode starts with Riddhima telling further about the story after Hospital flashback,

R(To Aditya): I had the desire to kill you that very moment Aditya! But you know why you lived till now?....Because of Rajveer! I couldn't let Rajveer's wish unfulfilled.....

She had tears in her eyes. Vansh didn't want her to fall weak at this moment. He put his hand on her shoulder and pressed it gently giving her strength. Riddhima blinked back tears in her eyes and continued,

" After that, I told each and everything to Vansh. (To Rehaan) About you! About Rajveer! And about Aditya!

Flashback shows the secret room where Riddhima told everything about Rajveer to Vansh. She did tell him about Aditya too. Vansh had asked him about their plan and at the same moment, she received a call from Ajay. She picked it up and told him everything too. And then the three of them discussed how to take revenge and did all the planning. That was the time, Riddhima had said,

"THE GAME WILL ALWAYS BE OURS!!!!"

(Instead of telling you what they had planned, I will tell how they had executed it. In this way, I don't have to write two times and you will get a more clear idea of it)

V: Then, we started the execution of our plan. Riddhima ordered the real tripple M to steal the fake documents from the office. When they did it, Dad became the unknown and texted Aditya that the office has suffered an attack. He even texted a message to Me warning about Riddhima as a cue that I should start acting too. Aditya rushed towards the office. When he reached there, The real tripple M who were keeping an eye on him, texted the fake tripple M to do the drama of being dead. We all started acting in front of you!

Aditya bursts out,
Adi(angry): But I checked them! They were dead. They had no pulse! How are they alive!
Riddhima smirks.
V: They are alive because of the same reason you are alive for! Being a mafia, you would know it well that there is a drug which when injected in the body, stops the pulse for some minutes. The person seems to be dead but he never dies at all. The fake tripple M injected that drugs to themselves and then they informed it to Ajay. The drugs started affecting and they all three lied there dead! Fake dead!. This was the cue for Riddhima. Do you remember when Riddhima recieved the text, "There is a gift waiting for you in the back of the office building"? That meant that they injected themselves and now we could go there.

Reh: And the bullet marks? They were shot!
Rid: Oh come on! If we can present fake death, why can't we arrange fake bullets? Dumb!!!!! Who made you a mafia?
Ajay smirks.
Ajay(Sarcastically): Another dumb! (Pointing towards Aditya)

Everyone chuckles except Rehaan and Aditya.

Rid: "To make everything look real, we did stole that evidence papers. But who cares? After all, they were fake! And Aditya! that was the first time, we made you think that Rehaan is doing all this and you started doubting him too. And by the way, to tell you one more Interesting thing, all your calls made to Rehaan and All the calls of Rehaan made to you, have been recorded for evidence. I like Perfection you see! (Smirks) When I told you that I will not leave you, I meant it truly!!!

V: After that, the cherry on the cake were Dad's threatning texts to both of you. They were panicking you both more and more and making you both doubt each other only. And thumbs up to our acting skills too! We were getting those messages just as our cue and also so that, you two don't doubt on us. We kept those messages as our code messages because we decided to not talk about our plan once we start executing it. So, those messages for us were like updates telling us that everything is going according the plan and what we have to do next. We had decided it previously that what we have to do at what text we had received.

Rid: And yeah! All those fights between me and Vansh, sorry to disappoint you Aditya! But they all were fake. We just did that to make you believe that even Vansh is not in my favour and I don't trust him. And infact, I am trusting you more than Vansh. (Sarcastically smirks) But Aditya! Do you know how much I trust Vansh?

"I trust him to such an extent that if I am standing in a dark night watching moon from my balcony and Vansh comes there and says, "What a beautiful day and What a beautiful shine of the sun!" , I will reply, "Yeah! Its beautiful!"

That's how much I trust him!

(Okay, so ignore these stupid philosophical lines, it simply means that even if Vansh calls the night a day, Riddhima will agree to it)

Ajay: I loved texting those threatning messages. It was the most satisfying thing.

Flashback shows him saying,

"I have not even come in front of anyone and my texts have created a havoc in all of them. Just wait and watch. This game of deception will destroy you and your own palnnings!!"

All the masterminds laugh. Rehaan and Aditya have nothing else to do except to listen and fume in anger.

V: Then, I intentionally invited you for holi celebrations in Mumbai. So, that you think that the plan is going according to your will. And to be honest, we wanted to collect some more proofs against you. And that night came another major twist!!!!!

Aditya(fuming in anger): Whatever plannings you would have done, (smirks) You had lost that property. Riddhima! Do you remember I had offered you a juice glass and got some business papers signed by you? They were not any business deal papers. They were the property papers that you signed being drugged by me. Now, All your property is mine. Your all plannings had failed!!!!

Vansh and Riddhima laugh evilly.

Rid: Aditya! Are you a fool or what? (Chuckles sarcastically) Tell me! Who would be such a fool to keep the property papers that worth 100 crores just like that openly in the cupboard (smirks) unless he wants those papers to be stolen?

Aditya was confused.
V: I will tell you. We knew that you would make a stupid plan of getting Riddhima drugged in holi and sign those papers. So, We made it even more easier for you. We put those papers intentionally in that cupboard and made sure that you spy on Riddhima while she opens that box and keeps it in the cupboard. You did watch her doing that. And after that at night, you got her fingerprints from the coffee cup and stole those papers when we left.

R: I am an Intelligence officer. Being drugged and forced is a common thing for me. I know how to tackle with these drugs. I had never lost my consciousness and infact, drugging a doctor is even more foolish! I know what would be its effect so, it was not difficult to act a little dizzy. But Getting those fingerprints from the cup was a smart move, I must say. It was better than searching for my fingerprints in my room. It saved alot of time.

Adi: Why did you signed those papers when you knew that I was going to do that!

Rid: Here comes another revelation! (Standing right in front of Aditya and glaring him victoriously) Making a person sign fakely on some original property papers leads to that person losing all his property but.....If the property papers are themselves fake, then even signing them originally would be useless!

Adi(confused): That means...Those property papers were fake! But they were real. I got them checked by my lawyer the next day.

Rid: The papers were real but not original!
Aditya was even more confused.

Adi: What you mean?

Rid: Aditya! That 100 crores property was never on my name!!!! So, even If I get some real papers made of that property on my name, those papers and all the signs done on them will always remain fake! That property never belonged to me. I wanted this fact to be hidden from everyone untill I get you both punished. Dad and Vansh knew about it. That's why, even your lawyer didn't know anything about it.

Adi(shocked and blank):..............

Rid: The day when I learnt everything in the hospital, I had transferred that property on the name of an NGO who was built for the purpose of serving orphanages. Wanna know the name of the NGO? (Proudly) "RV NGO" serving for "RV Orphanges!"

Rid: You wanted to know Rajveer's wish? He said it infront of you only.

"This property will never go in the wrong hands"

Rid: And the orphans will never use this property wrongly because children are the angels! These 100 crores will always be used for serving the innocents! As Rajveer had wished!!! To serve the innocents!! And innocence resides in the hearts of children!!! Rajveer used to say this!!!

Riddhima swallowed the lump forming in her throat remembering Rajveer.

V: And infact, By getting in Intelligence officer sign some papers wrongly, you got another charge on your name. Another accusation on your name. That was another mistake of yours!

Rid: And do you remember that Attack?....Vansh and I were being attacked on the highway! We ourselves planned that attack on us to not leave any room of doubt on us by you both.

V: It felt like we were shooting an action sequence for a film! What a fun it was! The results come too. You started doubting each other even more and became thirsty of the blood of each other. What's the fun in a deadly game of masterminds if there is no risk of death in it at each step!!!

Rid: We knew that you had installed CCTV in the whole mansion. So, we continued our drama when we were alone too. And that holi function!!! Damn!!!! I enjoyed it alot! Isn't it Vansh!

V: What a fight we had!!!! I love arguing with you Riddhima!
R(narrowing her eyes at him): I saw that well. I have not forgotten what kind of language you had used with me.
V: I was just having some fun. Afterall, I don't get such chances everyday.
He smirks. Riddhima gaves him a deadly glare.
R: Well, To be honest! Making you mad was fun though! I was loving it!
They both laugh.
Rid(again serious and talking to Aditya): And yeah! Don't think that I haven't listened to your conversation in the backyard! I did listen to it. I just acted as if I didn't. And my misleading arguments about Rajveer being alive or dead, made you believe that he is alive! We just wanted you both to think that Vansh is doubting on you both and I am not trusting him once again. Everytime we started our fight, we made sure that either you (Rehaan) or Aditya would be eavesdropping in it. This increased your confidence even more. And a person only does mistakes in over-confidence!
First you got those papers signed by me and second, your confession!!!!

Adi: What confession!
Vansh: Confession of all your crimes! Confession of being involved with Rehaan! Confession of each and everything you both did till now.
Adi: I didn't do anything like that.
V: Do you remember when you told Riddhima that after two days, Rehaan is coming to Mumbai for a deal? At that moment, we understood that you were planning something big. So, we gave you another shock so that you do another mistake.

Reh: What?
V: The Holi Wishes from RV! (To Aditya) I came to you to ask who this RV is? That was just to increase your stress more. And confuse you about RV to be either Rehaan Vikram or RajVeer!
Adi: What about confession? I didn't made any!
Rid: Oh yeah! We forgot about that. Aditya! Do you remember feeling any sudden pain in your arm while dancing in holi function? As if someone has injected something in your arm?
Aditya remembered and his eyes opened wide in shock.

Rid: It was Vansh who injected you a drug. You know truth serum!
V: But it was a passive one! Having passive effects!
Rid: When you went to take a nap as you were feeling dizzy and headache. Actually, those were the effects of drugs. When you went to your room and were in its effect fully, I investigated from you and recorded your statement. We have several copies of that. Don't worry. One is sent to intelligence department too.
V: We did one more thing too. We placed a bug inside your cell phone too.
R: So, yeah! We did listen to all the plannings you did about the deal and godown.

Reh: You knew our plan! (Gritting his teeth) I got it now!!!
Rid: Yeah! We knew your plan! And we did some changes accordingly.
Adi: Changes???
V: So, everything happened the same way you all know. We once again made you both think that the other had decieved you by that CCTV footage and Dad's messages. Aditya thought that you are runnig away with money and drugs and Rehaan! You thought that Aditya wanted you to get arrested red-handed. Then, Rehaan went at the seaport and got that drugs and fearfully, hid them in the basement.

Reh: How did you steal them? There were no way out of that basement except the one from which I entered.
Rid: As I told, we knew your planning even before a day. At night, We went to your godown and find out that basement. We got a tunnel made inside your basement that was connected to our trucks standing far away from your godown. We knew that you would hide those drugs there only, that's why, Dad texted you to hid it at some safe place. And you didn't think for another second and ran towards that basement. When you placed that drugs consignment inside the basement, the very moment, our men hiding inside your basement started shifting everything from there to our trucks. Now, that truck has also reached its destination. The Intelligence department!! So, Basement mystery solved? Now, next one.

V: The next one is How we made Aditya look dead and How we survived?
(Taking a deep breath) You both were super panicked when the drugs consignment vanished and we arrived at that godown. Riddhima pointed her gun at you to make you more panicked and I did the same with Aditya. When we were sure that you both are at your peak of stress, Riddhima gestured me with her eyes and I kicked the ground so that dust spread in the atmosphere. Riddhima had her gun loaded with fake bullets, the very moment you pressed the trigger, Riddhima pressed it too and shot Aditya. Your shot was missed Rehaan! But you thought that YOU KILLED ADITYA! Aditya was just unconscious by the impact of that bullet. Taking advantage of the dust, I popped up a blood bag on Aditya's chest. (To Rehaan) You were panicked. I sat down beside unconscious Aditya and injected him with the same drug to stop his pulse for sometime. But you went out in horror and panic without even checking him. A well planned perfect murder!!! Isn't it?

Rid: After that, in that closed godown, Dad texted us to leave the place immediately. We with the help of that tunnel we built, came out dragging Aditya's body with us. And (To Rehaan) You! Dancing on the fingers of Dad considering him to be Rajveer, burnt the empty godown. After that, you were made to reach here and all this while, we spent a good jolly time torturing Aditya.

Aditya glares them angrily.

Ajay: And now, we have a lot of proofs. Your call recordings! Your confessions! Your CCTV footages! Murder footages! Everything! Enough proofs to get you two jailed! And to prove Rajveer's innocence throughout this matter!
Reh: I didn't murder anyone. Look! He is alive. (Pointing at Aditya)
Rid: Alive for just you two and us! Chang knows that you have trapped him in drugs case as the CCTV footage had reached to him. Charlie would have known by now that you killed his most trsuted gangster, Aditya. Afterall, he got burnt in the godown you see. (Smirking) You are trapped from both sides Rehaan! Either Intelligence officers will kill you or the mafia gangsters will kill you! And the credit for gathering all those CCTV footages, planting those bombs, tracking your locations and stealing the drugs consignment and all that goes to my real Tripple M and fake Tripple M. (Angrily) So, Now tell me! How does it feel to be accused of the crime you have never committed? How does it feel to be punished even after you being innocent! How does it feel to be totally helpless and pleading your enemy? And....How does it feel to be standing at the very dead end!!!!
Riddhima glared him furiously.

Aditya was continuously struggling to free himself from the grip of the tree. And finally, his ropes opened. He freed himself and started shouting,

Adi(furious): I will tell everything to Charlie that I am alive. He will kill you all!!!!!Just wait. You know what this watch (pointing towards his wrist watch) has a button pressing which Charlie will get to know everything!!

He was about to press the button when Vansh slapped him hard on his face and Riddhima shot at his wrist. Vansh shot his both foot so that he wasn't able to run away.

V: I was planning to do it from a long time. Finally!!!

Riddhima angrily went close to him and grabbed Aditya by his hair, he dragged him in the center.
Rid: You know what! You are useless right now! I have no wish to get you jailed! Your confession was what I needed the most! That's enough to prove Rajveer's innocence. Justice will be served surely. You will die out of the same filth and fire that you had lit up in our lives!!! (Gesturing six M...)
Finish him! And make sure! He gets burnt to ashes in the fire of his envy!!

The six M nodded and soon we see them bringing kerosene oil and spilling it over Aditya. Aditya was shouting to leave him but No one was in a mood of mercy. Riddhima lit up her lighter and threw it on Aditya. His body soon caught high flames and Aditya's shrieks could be heard all over the jungle. This had created a horror in Rehaan's heart who was witnessing everything in front of his eyes. With each and every shriek of Aditya, he could remember the shrieks of Rajveer's family. With Aditya's pleading, he could remember Riddhima's pleading. Horror ran down his spine with the idea that the next turn was his and he would be going to have an even more painful death.

Adi(shouting and crying out of pain): Stop this!!! No!!!!

His body was catching more and more fire!!

Adi: Aaaaaaaa!!!!! Save me!!! Please!!!!

Riddhima's eyes were filled with tears and she was watching the flames rising up from Aditya's body. His shrieks were giving a relief to her ears. She had pain, rage, anger and a little feeling of victory in her reddened eyes in the form of tears. Vansh was holding Riddhima by both her shoulder so that she could feel strength in herself. Ajay was also having tears in his eyes. When Aditya's body was completely burnt, Riddhima spoke,
Rid: Greed is a curse! Pride hath a fall! As you sow, so shall you reap!.....(cold and serious) People have learnt fox story, rabbit story and all other stories for these morals. (Looking at Aditya's body ashes) This is my version of story for these morals! Envy and Jealousy are two incurable diseases. Aditya's Envy has burnt him to ashes! (To six M) Take his burnt body to the same godown and place it there for proofs.

She comes towards Rehaan with her cold fierce eyes,
Rid: Now, Do you want to know why you are alive till now?
Rehaan was too much horrified that he had no courage to speak. The person who had did many cold blooded murders was now standing traumatized there. He just looked up at Riddhima pleading for mercy,

Reh: I am sorry! Please forgive me! I am ready to get arrested and spend my whole life in jail but please don't do this with me.

Rid(furious): Shut up! Just shut up!!! The time for this apology was expired long time back! The very moment when you had killed that pregnant lady!!!! I could have forgiven you trapping me and Rajveer in that case. I could have forgiven you for kidnapping me and getting him jailed! Maybe, I could have forgiven you for even for trying to molest me! (Rageful eyes) But I can never ever forgive you for brutally stabbing and killing an unborn child! For torturing his family! You killed my innocence that day with that child. You killed the kindness and mercy of my heart!!

Rehaan was just staring her with no expressions. Looking at her fierceness, he turned away his gaze.

Rid(cold): I have a deal for you!
Rehaan looked horrified.
Rid: I know you have all the information regarding Charlie and Chang. I want each and every proof and information about them. All their illegal activities, dealings, their hideouts.....Each and everything! And in return, I will set you free to start a new life!!

Vansh(shocked): What are you saying Riddhima! Don't show any mercy on him!
Ajay: Riddhima! You can't set him free. It will affect your designation. You can't set a criminal free.
Vansh: All our hardwork will be waste Riddhima!
Rid: Will you both please stop? (To Rehaan) So, What is your decision?
Rehaan had no other way. He agreed instantly.
Reh: I am ready! Infact, I have all the data with me now also. My....my wrist watch!!!
He was struggling to remove his hands from the handcuffs.
Riddhima gestured Mahesh. He moved forward and removed his wrist watch from his hand and gave it to Riddhima.
Rid: Now what?
Reh: Remove its back metal plate. And inside that, there is a chip! That chip has all the information you wanted.
Riddhima did according to what he told and found out a chip. She held it in her hands and smirks,
Rid: Interesting Very Interesting!
Vansh smiles at her copying his dialogue.
Rid: So, this was the reason Aditya was helping you. You had all the information of Charlie!
Rehaan nodded.
Reh: Can you set me free now?
Rid: When did I tell you that?
Reh(shocked) : You did a deal with me just now! Ask them! (Pointing at Vansh)
Rid(acting innocent): Oh really? Did I? Vansh?
V: I don't think so Sweetheart! I didn't hear it!
Rid: Anyone else?
Everyone denied.
Rehaan shouted,
Reh: That's unfair! Unjust!
Rid(smirks): Not every deal is meant to be fair Rehaan! Afterall, Who will do a fair and justified deal with someone who himself had never did justice with anyone! Never showed mercy on anyone!
She becomes rageful.
Rid: Its time to say good bye to you too Rehaan!
Reh: You can't do this! You can't kill me! Intelligence seniors will suspend you for taking a matter in your own hands and not taking the criminal to court.
Rid: I am the chief Rehaan! You are the most wanted criminal right now! Because all the proofs would have been submitted to the court by now. I have the right to pass orders for deciding the fate of criminals. Its my choice whether to take a criminal to court or not! (Loud) Right here! Right now! I am passing order to shoot Rehaan Malhotra at sight! No need to drag him to court. The proofs, the witness are all enough to settle scores and to tell the world, Why a criminal was punished like this! You would become a lesson for all other criminals Rehaan!
She pointed gun at him.
Rid: No need to drag you to the court. Even The punishment the court will give you is small in front of your crime. (Shouts) To murder an unborn child brutally! To murder a pregnant woman shamelessly! To murder an intelligence officer mercilessly! To torture and kill a familly severly! To molest a girl ruthlessly!
Turning away her gun,
Rid: Infact, I forget to give you a little taste of molestation before killing you!
She ragefully shouts,
Rid: Bring the hounds!
Reh(shocked): What!! No!!!!! (To Vansh) Please stop her! She will listen to you!
V(cold): Its her revenge! Its Rajveer's revenge! Who am I to speak in this!
R: You have got every right Vansh!
V: Then do it the way you had always wanted!
Rehaan was horrified and panicked.
He shouted but Riddhima was having a deaf ear on his shouts. And soon some hungry dogs were brought and Rehaan was dragged to them. The dogs started growling and barking at Rehaan.

Rid: Even the dogs had got a serious enemity with you!

The dogs were triggered and they started scratching and biting Rehaan's skin! Rehaan was shouting but Riddhima was standing as if she had lost all her kindness and emotions. She was at that moment the victor and the vamp of her own story standing and watching his enemy being tortured mercilessly. After some moments, she asked the men to stop the hounds and take them away. They did so. Rehaan's condition was worst. He was writhing in pain. He was laying on the ground.

Riddhima came to him and said,
Rid: Now you see! What it feels to be molested! To be scratched, touched and tortured without consent (Cold) Good bye Rehaan!

And saying so, She pointed her gun in his direction. Rehaan looked at her pleadingly. He had scratches all over his body and bleeding profusely.
Rid(cold): Giving you one last chance! Run! If you can!

He had no strength to stand up and run. It was as if he had accepted his defeat. For the first time, his eyes had a request for mercy. He had never ever in his life had felt this much helpless. All his crimes and his betrayal were going on in his mind. He had no might. He was laying on the ground watching Riddhima standing in front of her pointing gun at him. He with very much difficulty tried to pull up himself a bit by the support of his hands but fell down again. Then, He started crawling in opposite direction from Riddhima. He was dragging his severly injured body with him and his clothes were stained with blood and dust. He was writhing in pain and dragging himself and Riddhima was pointing his gun at him.

Looking at him dragging himself, Riddhima remembered Rajveer!

Bezubaan Kab Se Men Rha...Begunnah Sehta Men Raha...

These lines were being played in the background and we see flashback of Rajveer severly injured and dragging himself towards Riddhima. And Rehaan was standing pointing gun at him.

The song was continuously playing in slow motion and we see Rehaan in the same position where once Rajveer was.

Then, again flashback shows Riddhima dragging herself away from Rehaan and Rehaan was trying to molest her.

The same flashbacks were going on in both Riddhima and Rehaan's mind.
Rehaan stopped and turned to face Riddhima again. He looked in her eyes. It carried nothing else than Hatred and Rage!

He remembered how once these eyes used to carry care and love for him. He remembered how Rajveer used to support him alot.

The flashback of the three best friends spending jolly time together were shown. The flashbacks of their pranking each other, teasing each other were shown.

Rehaan looked towards Ajay and remembered how he used to love the three of them alot.

Rehaan smiled and then looked back towards Riddhima. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes.......

and Riddhima shot him right in his head.
Thudddddddd!!!!!!!

He fell on the ground and we see a tiny tear rolling down his cheeks and falling on the ground. And then,.........

Rehaan was lying there dead!!!!

There was complete silence. Riddhima was standing there like a statue and staring Rehaan's dead body. She didn't speak anything nor she moved. Vansh and Ajay were worried that why is she not reacting and standing like a statue. Riddhima was staring Rehaan and reminiscing all the moments spent with Rajveer. She had tears in her eyes and she started shivering. She was totally emotionless and in her mind, thinking only about Rajveer. And then, Rajveer's death moment came in her mind. All of a sudden, she gave out a loud cry,

Rid: Raaajjjjveeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!
She was shouting with all her might and tears coming out of her eyes heavily. She again gave a shout so loud that she lost the strength to stand and fell on her knees, shouting,
Rid: Raaajveeeerrrrrr!!!!!!!

Vansh and Ajay rushed to support her. She was shouting and crying inconsolably. She was calling his name with all her might as if she wanted him to come back once! To see her once! That she had taken his revenge! That she had provided him Justice!!

She was sitting on the ground beside Rehaan body, feeling extreme guilty for Rajveer's death and slapping her own self,
Rid(crying continuously): Rajveeerr!!! Please come back!!!!......Please!!!.....Look once!!! Your Riddhima has won!!! ..........She has given you justice!!!! Please Rajveer!!! I never wanted to be the chief! This is your place!!! Come back and take your place!!! Please Rajveer!!!!
She was kicking the ground and slapping her own self. Vansh and Ajay were trying to hold her but she was pushing both of them away.
Rid(shouts): Leave me!!!
V(cupping her face): Riddhima! Please relax! Be calm!! Its Over now! You gave him Justice!!!
Rid(holding Vansh's collar): Vansh! You can do anything! You can go to any limits for me na! Please bring back Rajveer! Please Vansh!!! (Crying) I beg you!! Please!!!!

Even Vansh had tears in his eyes. He was not able to see Riddhima in this broken condition. He would have brought anything she had asked for but the thing she wanted, was impossible to bring back. Riddhima was looking in his eyes with tears. He not able to face her eyes, bent down his face. She turned towards Ajay,
Rid(holding his hands): Dad! Rajveer was very close to you na!.......Tell him please to come back!!!..Tell him to forgive me!! Please dad!!......Please!!!!!

Ajay(crying and cupping her face): Its not possible Riddhima! Rajveer is in a better place than here. He can't come back!!! And Rajveer was never upset from you! Infact, he is happy! You gave him justice Riddhima! You proved him right!

Rid: No!!! No!!!! Rajveeeerrr!!!! I am sorrryyyyyyy!!!!! I am sorrry!!!!
She was shouting continuously.

Then, she crawled closer to Rehaan's body and held his collar,
Rid: Why!!!!! WHY YOU DID THIS?? He was your brother!!! Your best friend!!!!He had loved you!! He had loved Aditya!! Then, Why!!!

She was shouting madly and shaking Rehaan's dead body,

Rid: Rehaaan!!! Get up!!! I want my best friends back!!! I want both of them back!!! How could you do this!!! You were like my family!!! Who does this with his family!!! Why!!! Why you killed Rajveer!!!

She cried cupping her own face. She was shivering and breathing heavily. Vansh held her tight in his arms. However, she was continuously struggling to come out of his embrace but he held her firmly. She cried inconsolably in his arms. Vansh's chest was fully wet with her tears.
Vansh was crying too.
Ajay: Let her discharge out all the pain she had been carrying inside her. Only this can heal her wounds. Let her free out all the emotions that had been caged deep inside her heart for years. Otherwise, the pain will never lessen.
Vansh hugged Riddhima even more tightly and Ajay also hugged her from back. Riddhima continuously cried for 15-20 minutes and after that, she heard a voice and stopped.

"Riddhu!!"

She opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes were carrying tears and dark circles around it. She tilted her head here and there confused. Her head was resting on Vansh's shoulder and she had held her tightly. At the back of Vansh, Riddhima saw someone standing in white clothes looking at her smiling.

He was Rajveer. Standing there and smiling at Riddhima.

Riddhima was staring him.
He gives a big thumbs up and a broad smile to Riddhima and says,

"I know you will do it! I am always with you! Safe in your heart!! So, Don't cry! You know I don't like tears!! And....Thank you! I am proud of you!!, Chief!!!!"

He saluted Riddhima. Riddhima was staring him with teary eyes remembering his love, care and dedication to his profession and to his family.

A song lines play in the background with the flashbacks,
Aye meri zameen afsos nhi,
Jo tere liye sau dard sahe,
Mehfooz rhe teri aan sada,
Chache jan meri yeh rhe na rhe....

Teri mitti men mil jawan,
Gul banke men khil jawan,
Itni si hai dil ki aarzoo,
Teri nadiyon men beh jawan,
Tere kheton men lehrawan,
Itni si hai dil ki aarzoo......

(Song name: Teri mitti)

Riddhima smiles and tears roll down his cheeks. She blinks her eyes and when again looks,

There was no one there. She looks here and there but find none. She understood that it was just her illusion. She closed her eyes and tears roll down her cheeks and she burried her face in Vansh shoulder.

Vansh who was holding her tightly, sensing no more crying and no more noise, lightly pats Riddhima on her back,
V: Riddhima! Are you fine?

She made no sound. Vansh and Ajay stared each other in confusion and then, they separated to look at Riddhima. What they saw, completely shocked them.
Blood was coming out of Riddhima's nose and ears and she was unconscious! She was lying senseless in Vansh's arms,

They shouted,
Riddhiimmaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Finally, I completed 50 episodes of my first ff with your love and support only. I would like to thank all of you guys. Thank you so much.These two chapters (49-50).....are really close to my heart to be honest. Because I have cried and I have laughed myself while writing it. I hope that I could be able to convey my emotions to you too. Sorry for too much violence in this chapter guys. I think I got Riddhima's fierce soul inside meand many of you wanted Rajveer to be alive but sorry, I wanted him to be a beautiful memory of my ff rather than creating a love triangle and spoiling his character. This way, you all would have end up either hating Vansh or Rajveer. I hope you understand. Finally, this mystery has been solved and from next chapter-51, I will come with a new storyline. I AM NOT ENDING THIS FF. Drop down your comments guys! I really want to see your response! And Thank you! Once again! For this immense love and support❤💕💞❣💗💐😊🥰)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.7K 12
It's story of Vansh Raisinghania and Riddhima, how their lives collide with each other. A tale of their love, obsession, betrayal and sacrifice. Top...
8.4K 595 22
Vansh is a ruthless businessman, his name is also involved in the mafia. He is 27 yearls old. He is silent but deadly. He is India's no.1 business ty...
114K 5.3K 33
A story about betrayal, love and revenge She knew that her life was on the perfect tracks..and all she expected was for it to stay like that...but l...
133K 8.9K 38
It takes only a moment to turn life upside down. This is what happened with Riddhima when, one day, she witnesses a murder. With the murderer behind...