ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪxᴛᴀᴘᴇ - xᴜ ᴍɪɴɢʜᴀᴏ

By _MeanYoongiii_

- give it back? - where is the fun in that? - What are you gonna do with it? - Let me think about it. In w... More

i like you
walkman
your name
delivery
come to my party
first dance
waisted
kiss goodnight
favor from an enemy
sweet guy
an almost kiss
an assigment
carelessly in love
chicken
miss piggy
speakers
i missed you
only him
Two wishes
best day
love drunk
butterflies
disaster
dinner and kisses
after school
jealousy
infinite
stupid arguments
sick
the truth about the mixtape
sweeter
two tickets for a concert
different
I love you
Epologue

babygirl

476 17 5
By _MeanYoongiii_

Bong cha was walking down the hallway of her school although all she really wanted to do was to stay home and sleep until she turns 50. Life after 50 is so much better, she was thinking to herself, being completely absent minded. 

She saw some of her classmate and started talking for a while until she decided to go and find the only person that can truly see her true colours. and this person could probably be Boo Seungkwan. 

Before she even meets the stairway leading upstairs she felt someone seizing her wrist, and dragging her inside a room. To be more specific, the janitor's closet - a really narrow small room for only two people to exist. 

"Where do you think you are going Bong Bong?" His mellow voice reminded her of who that person was as she could barely see because of the lack of light. 

"What are you doing?" She whispered. 

"I missed you..." He whispered back mocking her way of whispering. "And why did you drag me inside this closet to tell me that?" She whispered back. "Because I can't do what I wanna do out there in public..." He now said in a kinda seductive voice. 

"A-And what is that?" She was taken off guard by that statement. Even though she couldn't be sure, still she could feel Hao's eyes staring at her lips. The man placed his one hand on her cheek  and then softly leaned. He didn't kiss her right away, but froze when his lips were really close. 

"What's happe-" She stuttered while the anticipation was building up. That's when Hao interrupted her with his lips. It was a delicate touch at first but ended up being a lustful smooch that made her heart flutter. 

"I wanted a good morning kiss..." 

"So... We are gonna do that every morning?" She stuttered in secret fear. "You've never been in a relationship before, haven't you?" He teased her. Thank god the room was in a lack of light and Hao didn't see her blush. "What? Psh... Of course I... I..." She was trying to find the right words to say but Minghao brushed his lips against hers for one more time.

"Yes We are gonna do this every morning..." He patted her head after the kiss. She stayed speechless. Deep down she knew it wasn't that bad after all. "Leave your schedule after School empty..." He announced. 

"What? Why? What is after Schoo?" She tried to remember like she already knew but totally forgot that Hao was always full of surprises. "Our first date..." He announced with the most adorable smile in the world. 

"Our first what?" 

"And you surely never been in a relationship before!" He teased her again. "H-Hey-" She was about to scold him yet he was fast enough to give her a quick peck on the cheek. "Its okay, After I am done with you, You wouldn't wanna be in any other relationships.." He continued teasing her. 

"Oh Really? And how are you gonna set the bar so high?" She crossed her arms. Minghao had that sly smirk on while approaching her ear. "Do you want me to show you now?" He slowly touched her arm and she took a step back only to feel the wall behind her. 

Her heart was beating so fast she could actually hear it. 

"Be patient, You'll find out soon Bong Bong..." He gave her a last kiss on the cheek and took some steps back. As soon as he opened the door, beams of light started getting in, but because he was in the middle of the door the lights were coming into the perfect combination with his skin. 

Now Bong Cha could see him smile. He waved at her quite flirtatious as the girl was immobilised, gazing at how pretty this boy was all this time yet she never noticed him. How could she not pay attention to him when she should be with him years ago? 

"H-Hey..." She mumbled quite mad at how manipulative he was today, yet he never turned around maybe because he was already gone. 

-----

she walked inside the classroom after some time to watch Seungkwan reading something on his phone. "What are you reading?" She asked while sitting right next to him. "Your life..." The boy mumbles without even turning his head to look at her. 

"What do you mean my life?" 

"A fanifiction... where a good girl likes a bad boy... and they hate each other but of course they fall in love!" He teased her and Bong Cha grabbed his phone. "That's... the news..." She trailed down realising she just got fooled. 

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you are not Y/n!" 

"What is Y/n?" She raised an eyebrow. Kwan decided to take his phone back while rolling his eyes. "You can't be that clueless..." He whispered and opened his book. Then noticed that Bong Cha doesn't sit there normally. 

"Hey, Why are you sitting here? You are usually sitting with Minghao..." She looked at the empty table right behind of him. Then Hao walked in and saw these two together. He gave a slight smile on the girl, and walked down the aisle to reach the last table in the row, right behind these two. 

"Hey guys..." He said while sitting. 

"Hey Hao..." Kwan waved and then went closer to the girl. "What are you doing? He came to sit here because of you?" He whispered to her ear. "Did he?" She whispered back in shock. Even though they both didn't know, Hao could merely hear the convo so he smiled. 

"Go and sit right next to him!" He orders the poor girl. "What? It would be super awkward If-" She got interrupted by Kwan. "Now..." He was being pretty demanding lately. The girl slowly got up and walked right beside Hao. She slowly occupied the seat right next to him with a weak smile on.

"Breathe..." Minghao said to her and she finally remembered that people need to breathe if they want to survive. "H-Hi..." She tried to force a smile after her breathing session. "Hey Bong Bong..." He seemed so cool she was actually confused. How can he do that? 

"I... Well, You see.. I am here..." She was trying to find the words to speak but got interrupted by him. "Because I am the hotter guy in class and you can't take enough of me?!" He guessed but most importantly teased her as always. "Forget it..." She was about to get up but the boy seized her arm and pinned her down.

"Fine I am sorry. Dont leave, The class will be boring without you..." He announced and forced her to stay. "The class will still be boring cause I wont do anything to help you. I will be paying attention to the lesson..." She announced and turned her face to her front, while placing her hands on top of the desk. 

"And how are you gonna do that...." He slowly placed his one hand on her thigh, acting pretty cool even though it was too early for someone to be this cool. The girl gulped and slowly looked at the hand on her thigh. "R-Remove that hand..." She was feeling nervous. 

"But I think Its good there..." He teased her and at the exact same moment the teacher walked in. The girl put her hands down and tried not to move, that's when Hao removed his hand from her thigh and approached her ear. "Good luck, focusing Babygirl..." He teased her for one last time while caressing her hand for three seconds. 

"Um I am sorry miss..." Then Hao raised his hand. 

"Yes Mr. Xu?"

"Can I go to the restrooms?" He asked and the woman gave him the green light. On his way-out he locked eyes with Bong Cha. He had that playful smirk on. He know what he did to her and now he is leaving on purpose. As soon as he closed the door the girl scoffed and let go of a slight giggle. 

"He is unbelievable..." She whispered.

----

Once the first break for lunch took place Kwan was walking down the hallway with his best friend being to busy trying to understand what lives inside her mind at this point. Her face seemed dangerous.

"I have this feeling we are not gonna eat today..." He mumbled pretty discouraged. 

"Can you believe he did that?" She crossed her arms. "Well, No?" He wasn't even aware of what they were talking about at this point. "His audacity... I hate him..." She mumbled while opening her locker. 

"Isn't he your boyfriend?" Kwan opened the locker right next to her. "Dont remind me. I've made a lot of bad choices in the last 17 years... This one must be the worst..." She growled while fixing her books. "Why do I feel like you are in love with him!" As soon as the boy dared to say she seriously gasped at the audacity. 

"WHAT? Me? Love? Him? Lee Bong Cha is too strong to be whipped over some guy, Are we clear?" She pointed at him with her finger quite mad. The poor boy almost choked on his saliva, feeling intimidated by her. "Fine, I am sorry..." He stuttered while taking a step back. That's when the girl felt her phone buzzing. 

Immediately she took it out of her pocket and checked. She scoffed at the audacity her boyfriend had to text her something after what he did. "He is unbelievable..." She mumbled to herself. "Who is?" Kwan tried to peek but got pushed right away. 

"Who do you think? Who do I hate the most in this world?" She announced. Kwan bit his lip in his attempt to think. "Um... Your boyfriend?" He asked. "My boyfriend!" She assured him he guessed right. "And what does he want?" He saw her passing him by on her way out. 

"To meet me outside..." 

"And you say you are not whipped..." He whispered to himself while staring at her jogging her way out. She slowly stopped and turned around to face her best friend. "What did you just say?" She hissed. "N-nothing..." He gulped in cold sweat. 

The girl continued running towards the parking lot, only to scold him about the trick he pulled in class, but as soon as she saw how beautifully his back was leaning to his car she slot forgot how to breathe. "What took you so long?" He complained with a smirk. "I.. Y- I- Well..." 

"Get in..." He winked and walked all the way around his car to get in himself. But before he does... "No, wait... Where are we going?" She asked quite surprised. "Do you care?" He asked. She stayed speechless, only staring at him. What should she do? 

"Get in Bong Bong..." In his soft face he found the sweet Minghao she fell in love with him. How can she decline his suggestion. She finally loosened up and slowly entered his car. "Wont you tell me?" She softly asked while he turned the engine on. He giggled at how cute she was. 

"I want our 1st date to be a surprise... Just fasten your seatbelt and relax..." He announced with a huge smile. She had no other choice than obey to his request. Then, Hao started driving while soft music was playing in the background. 

Bong Cha got lost after a while, maybe because of the soft music and his peaceful face. "Am I that pretty?" Hao figured out she was staring, without even looking. "Ye-" She was about to answer but then she realised she would probably sound pathetic. "Wait, What?" She cleared her throat. "Well, You are staring for 5 minutes now..." He4 confessed. 

"S-staring? Like, I would never do that!" She scoffed and that's when Hao placed his free hand on top of hers. "I love this song..." He changed the subject with the two of them focusing on the song, but then her attention was captured by their fingers interlocking. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 4.3K 69
Y/N gets tangled up in Seventeen's lives of illegal racing, while also dealing with her own, not-so-legal past. She is forced to face the most painfu...
108K 4.6K 13
"It's just for fun, okay?" Fanfic of Vernon, who just wants little bit of Seungkwan. Just for fun. Their little game.
6.6K 340 28
"Let's do this, my I." Wherein the ace of the dance academy, Xu Minghao, reaches his hand out to the helpless girl, who reminded him of his own past...
2.5K 123 15
Cha Junho doesn't feel like belonging. Anywhere. And there is his unrequited love too. ~flowers forcing out of my throat~ Ot10 x Cha Junho ( basic...