Sly Camilo (Camilo Madrigal x...

By Cocopotatox

Y/n came from Canada to Encanto because of her father who was good friends with the head of the village, he w... More

Needed info please read
New Home
Living with the family Madrigal
Sleeping with Camilo
Can you feel the love~
Antonio's Gifting
Antonio's gifting part 2
A Night with Camilo
Growing love
We don't talk about Bruno!
Disaster
๐Ÿ‹A Neko!?๐Ÿ‹
Birthday
Drama
On the Other Side
dinner
We're Getting Married!?
Rasputin
The Date
Too much Coffee
๐Ÿ‹Punishment๐Ÿ‹
Prince Golubev
A Fight
...
Book 2 is out now!

The Beginning of the end

604 7 16
By Cocopotatox

The two of you made it to the realm and through the gates. Denis kept trying to touch things he wasn't supposed to and you kept having to hold his hand so he wouldn't go running off, you got the potions and were heading back to the gate when you saw the cat spirit from before. You bowed your head and were on your way when you stopped in your tracks not seeing  Denis next to you.

Denis: "Look a cute kitty aawww"

Denis kept playing with the cat's paw and ears.

Y/n: "I am so so sorry Mr. cat spirit"

Cat spirit: "He's your responsibility  you should keep an eye on him"

Y/n: "You're right I am very sorry"

Denis: "You're such a grumpy cat"

You grabbed the cat out of Denis' hands accidentally pulling on its tail.

Cat spirit: "Ow! Did you not learn your lesson from before!"

Y/n: "Denis! would you please stop touching things"

Cat spirit: "And you dare to ignore me!? What a disrespectful human being, this time it will not be you to bare the curse instead it will be the person you love most dearly"

It took a moment for you to realize what the spirit had said, the cat leaped out of your arms and ran off.

Y/n: *Gasp* "Milo!"

You grabbed Denis' hand and the two of you left the spirit world.

Y/n: "Here go give these to my Uncle I have to check up on something"

Denis: "Huh? Um ok."

You dashed to Camilo's door and started to bang on it. He yanked you into the bedroom locked the door behind you and pinned you to the wall.

Y/n: "Um Milo....?"

You were too late to warn him his ears and tale were already there. Camilo kept kissing your neck and rubbing your torso. You kept calling his name but got no answer you started to accept it but he suddenly ripped your top off of you. You gave him a hard slap on the cheek which was enough for him to come to his senses.

Y/n: "CAMILO"

Camilo: "Hermosa I'm so sorry No sé lo que me había pasado.(I don't know what had happened to me.)

Camilo: "You ok?"

Y/n: "I'm fine Camilo but you're in heat and it's my fault"

Camilo: "Everyone makes mistakes."

You grabbed another top from the closet, realizing Camilo could see your bra "I think you should stay in here and rest." You said putting on the top "I can't I promised Mirabel that I would be at her birthday party", "Ok then but be careful ok" you moved the strains of hair out of Camilo's face". "U-um let's avoid touching today ok" Camilo said struggling to keep his composure.

"OH right, the fish! I'll see you later Milo remember, be careful"

.

.

.

Time skip brought to you by Bruno's Rat O(∩_∩)O

The Party has begun.

Abuela was a little salty because it wasn't a traditional party but she eventually got over it, you and Delores were helping Mirabel get ready. (this is her dress)

You put the flower crown on her head as a finishing touch. "Think of it as a birthday present" you said looking at Mirabel's beautiful dress "Oh Y/n, you've done so much to make this party a success, just don't stress yourself out I know how stubborn you can get", "Wa- me?....I promise I'm not stressing myself out", "Y/n~ you lying" Delores grabbed you arms stopping you from leaving, "Ok fine I might be juuust a little because Denis is going to be here any moment and Camilo isn't at 100% right now if you know what I mean and I'm starting to worry about what was in the vision that had the casita so worried" Delores looked at you then turned and looked at Mirabel  "Mirbel do you have any other dresses by any chance" you knew she was planning to put you into a dress but you politely said no "It dosn't make since wearing a pretty dress cause I'm just going to be serving everyone", "I don't care you're still going to be seen and you still have after everyone finishes eating to show it off," Mirabel said looking through her closet.

After a while of choosing Delores and Mirabel finally settled on a dress.

At the party 

Camilo was in the corner of the room trying not to attract attention, he had on a cordobes to cover up his ears, and stuffed his tail in his suit pants. The music stopped and everyone's eyes went to the top of the stares where you and Mirabel were, she wanted you to walk her down the stairs. All eyes were on you two as you slowly and steadily went down the stairs.

Y/n POV: "WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A SPOTLIGHT I'm so nervoouus, I should've worn my regular clothes."

Y/n POV: *gasp* "Where's Milo, is he holding up ok? I don't see him in the crowd."

The two of you finally got down the stairs and you rushed to the kitchen to get the food.

With Camilo

Mirabel: "Camilo!"

Camilo: "Ah! Mira, don't sneak up on me like that"

Mirabel: "Sorry.....I feel like a fucking princess! This is so amazing, but that's not what I came over here to talk to you about."

Camilo: "Ok then what it is"

Mirbel: "Y/n said you weren't feeling 100%"

Camilo: "Yeah just a little...tired"

Mirabel: "Also I think you should help Y/n she looks like she's struggling"

Mirabel pointed at you, you were slowly but surely walking towards the table with a big heave plater of chocolate.

(Lemme just show yall how much food Y/n made.)

Camilo took the tray out of your hand and rest it on the table.

Y/n: "Hmmm I don't think I made enough food, I think I can make something really quick"

Camilo: "Wait Hermosa, you've made more than enough...but umm could I talk to you.. somewhere quiet"

Y/n: "Sure"

You and Camilo went to Mirabel's room since his was full of people admiring it.  Camilo took off his hat to reveal his twitching ears "Hermosa this is tiring I can't do this anymore...I tried taking some pills and they're not working...please Hermosa" Camilo started to slowly walk towards you "Please...." 

.

.

The two of you walked out of Mirabel's room Mirabel turned to look at the two of you and realized you were exhausted with sweat dripping down your chin while Camilo on the other hand was smiling and had 100% energy "Omg, omg, omg did he put it in" Mirabel said jumping up and down, "What! No...we-" You stopped as you felt a sharp pain in your stomach...you looked down to see blood dripping down from a knife in your stomach. You turned around to see...

Skyler: "Hahaha I'm back~"

Skyler: "Sorry I'm late my hair was just not doing it today you know what I mean"

Camilo: "Mirabel go get Julieta!"

The tiles under Mirabel moved to carry her to the kitchen.

Y/n: "Ugh..Sky..why would you-" you started to cough up blood."

Skyler: "BECAUSE! You were supposed to marry my brother and I was supposed to Marry Carlos!"

Y/n: "What is wrong with you! Can I not have something for myself for once, You can't even remember his name WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT EVERYTHING I HAVE!" You were falling over when Camilo caught you.

Y/n: "All I wanted was to live my life how I chose to live it not have my life arannged by someone else."

Camilo: "Hermosa, your-"

Y/n: "I don't want to marry Denis because I don't love him do you all not understand that!"

Camilo: "Hermosa! It's ok it's ok nothing going to happen between us ok don't let your power take over relax focus on keeping your eyes open"

Everything started to go blurry the last thing you saw was Isabela raping her vines around Skyler so she couldn't run and then you suddenly passed out.......

You woke up to see Denis standing over you.

Denis: "I see you awake"

Y/n: "I guess this is something serious if you speaking in your native accent.."

Denis: "Y/n why won't you come home, you'll live a comfortable life, you'll have all the money you ever wanted, and what about your friends"

Y/n: "Denis I can I have a family now and a fiance and the most loyal friend I could ever ask for"

Denis: "Fine then...you leave me no choice you can live here all you want and we'll stop trying to separate you from your boyfriend...but we'll start targeting the people you love instead like Mirabel, and little what do you all call him?... Tonito you know I thought killing the old man would be enough for them to back off but apparently not"

Y/n: "Wait what do you mean"

Denis: "You grew up here Y/n your father was trying to hide you from me and the old woman Alma was a part of it so I killed her husband then your father hid in Canada until you were old enough to marry someone from that family so then it would be too late"

Denis: "But I caught up with them and it seems I have to kill someone's family members."

Y/n: "No..no please I'll go with you just don't hurt them please."

Denis: "wise decision"

Y/n: "I-I'll go pack my bags"

Denis: "No need everything is already set up for you at home we're leaving now"

Y/n: "Wait what do I not get to say goodbye"

Just then the door swung open.

Camilo: "Y/n what's going on how did he get in."

Y/n: "I'm really sorry Milo..please find someone else and have a family"

Camilo: "What do you mean, what are you talking about"

Tears flood your eyes as you kissed Camilo one last time.

Y/n: "Tell everyone I'll miss them, don't try to contact me or find me."

You sobbed while getting into the helicopter that was by the window.

OMGGGG This book is finisheeeeed can't wait for book two🥳 Honestly I didn't think this book would be such a hit and I read every single comment and not one has been bad OMG!

Word Count: 1795

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.9K 33
this takes place after the movie, your name is y/n and your 15 you've recently moved into encanto from Arizona because you and your family needed a c...
78K 1.8K 19
"Another Encanto? You can't be serious...right?" Y/N and their family come from a village a little far from Encanto. They've always known that the "g...
84.1K 1.7K 21
๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’Š๐’•, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“... ๐’‚ ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜...
150K 3.6K 20
"I'm gonna marry her anyway!" Camilo crossed his arms. "And how are you exactly gonna do that?" Dolores smirked and walked towards Camilo. "Watch me...