Growing love

Recap: You and Camio slept in the same bed

In the morning

Camilo woke up before you once again. Not wanting to open his eyes he nuzzled his face into something soft and squishy "Mmmm tan cálida (Mmmm so warm)" Camilo said softly, he rapped his arms around whatever it was bringing it closer.

Pepa suddenly barged in making Camilo open his eyes "Mi hijo, Abuela said we're going to have breakfast outside-" Pepa looked up see Camilo's face in Y/n's chest while Y/n was sleeping with drool dripping down her mouth "Mami! I-it's not what it looks like-" Camilo jumped out of bed.

Y/n: "Huh!? What's going on?" you looked around with a clueless look on your face.

Pepa walked up to Camilo and cupped his face.

Pepa: "Dejaré que te salgas con la tuya, pero nada más que besarnos, ¿Ok? (I will let you get away with this but no further than kissing at least not until the wedding, Ok?)"

Camilo: "Mami, ni siquiera somos pareja (we are'nt even a couple)"

Pepa: "Not yet!"

Pepa laughed and left the room.

"You two just had a full conversation in front of me knowing I don't have the slightest clue what you were talking about," You said with an upset face "Come on we need to get ready for breakfast you can wear this" 

"Alright fine" you went into the bathroom to change.

At breakfast

Maribel: "Delores hey you know, out of all my older cousins you're like my favorite cousin, so I feel like I can talk to you about anything ergo you can talk to me about anything like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about, but maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about "

Felix: "Camilo, stop pretending to be Delores so you can have seconds"

Camilo: "Worth a shot Ah! Aye!"

Y/n: "Camilo don't you think that's a lot"

Camilo: "How nice of you to care about me hermousa"

Everyone sat at the table.

Delores: "So Camilo"

Camilo: "hm?"

Delores: "How was the cuddle 😏"

Camilo: "Mami! You told Delores!?"

Abuela interrupted. 

Abuela: "Family, we are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new....... gift"

Antonio: "I told them to warm up your seat for you"

Abuela: "Thank you, Tonito I'm sure today we'll find a way to put your blessing to good use."

You were trying to focus on what Abuela was saying when Maribel started shouting.

Maribel: "*gasp* You do!"

Abuela: "Mirabel, If you cant pay attention I will help you, Casita!"

Abuela: "As I was saying, we must never take our miracle for granted, so today we will work twice as hard, Camilo you seem to know Y/n's gift best so you will help her train"

Y/n's POV: "Oh no, why Camilo out of all people"

Maribel: "Mhm I will help Luisa"

Abuela: "Stop"

Maribel: "Woah!"

Abuela: "First an announcement, I've spoken to the Guzmans  about Mariano's proposal to Isabela, Delores do we have a date?"

Delores: "Tonight, he wants five babies"

You saw how sad Delores looked and felt bad for her.

Abuela: "Wonderful!"

Abuela: "Such a fine young man with a perfect Isabela"

Y/n POV: "of course, she had to pick the flower that wasn't the same off of Isabela's head just like she does to Maribel"

After Dinner

Camilo grabbed your hand and took you into town "This is going to be fun" Camilo took you to the riverside and pinned you two to a nearby wall.

Y/n: "C-Camilo what are you doing, Woah!" you seep through the wall

Camilo: "pft you ok?" Camilo sticks out his hand

you grab it and dust off your dress.

Y/n: "That wasn't funny Milo"

Camilo: "Milo? Is that a nickname?" Camilo's face turned red.

Y/n: "W-well that's..I just thought it was cute"

Camilo: "Ahem! Anyways. What did it feel like"

Y/n: "what do you mean"

Camilo: "when you went through the wall"

Y/n: "O-oh, like going through a wall of water." 

You guys don't understand how much I want to make a Catra x reader fanfic but I don't think I can write both at the same time so I have to hurry up and finish this one so I can start it, ToT.

Word count: 731