Rasputin

You were relaxing in Camilo's room when you came up with a brilliant idea, you hopped off of Camilo's bed and started to dig through his closet for his clothes, "Why is everything too big" you thought as you put on his pants, you looked in the mirror "...A seven-foot frame~" you jumped on to his stage "Rats along his back~" you started to do the moves he does in the dance-

With Camilo

Camilo realized you had bags under your eyes at dinner and decided to ask Delores about it but Delores said she turns off her gift when she goes to sleep so she didn't know anything but she did see Y/n coming downstairs with a cup in her hand and suspected she drank something last night.

Camilo came back to the house. He saw Mirbale by his room so he went upstairs "What are you doing" Camilo said making Mirabel jump "I think Y/n's singing" Camilo was about to open the door but a smirk quickly stuck to his face and instead he knocked on the door.

Back to you

You heard a knock on the door "Hermosa, what's going on in there" you heard Camilo's voice and immediately started to take off his clothes "*Gasp* U-um nothing! " You said trying to get off Camilo's shirt, It was stuck on your head "I'm coming in" You crashed into something  "Don't come in!" Camilo swung open the bedroom door.

"Milo!", "Wa-.... is that-" You threw his clothes at him "look away dump ass" Camilo turned around backing you "Why were you wearing my clothes" Your face started to turn red " Because I wanted to look like you" Camilo's face turned beat red (I always thought Camilo would get flustered if someone tried to dress up as him cause it's like there shapeshifting into him) "Mi amour~ I love you so much," he said hugging you and kissing you everywhere 

Y/n: "Milo."

Camilo: "Yes please"

Y/n: "I'm glad we met"

You were about to kiss Camilo when he stopped you.

Camilo: "Delores, Mirabel would you two please stop listening in on me and Hermosa's conversations"

Delores: "I have nothing else to do"

Marino: "We were doing something Delores"

Marino said out of breath with kiss marks all over and a half unbuttoned shirt.

He grabbed Delores' hand and the two of them went into their room.

Mirabel: "I did not want to see that"

Camilo slammed the door making Mirbel jump "You didn't have to slam it!" She said walking off, leaving you and Camilo alone. "Good. Now let's start our Spanish lessons"

Camilo was a really good teacher he taught you how to pronounce words properly and how to spell them but you were battling the sleep that kept creeping up on you.

 Camilo: "Hermosa"

Camilo suddenly kissed you before you could answer you kissed him back then he abruptly slid his tongue in your mouth.

Y/n: "What was that about"

Camilo: "you taste like coffee, you don't usually drink coffee in the morning"