The Date

Villager 1:What about you auntie how did she end up marrying Rasputin.

Y/n: "She was a whore"

Villagers: *gasp*

Y/n: "I mean she's Sophia Holbein what did you expect"

VIllager 2: "Who's Sofia Holbein?"

Y/n: "Have you been living under a rock your whole entire life"

(This is gonna be a farely long song , just warning you now) 

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "I think we can all agree she's a ten amongst us threes."

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "And ever since she was a child she'd make the boys go wild"

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "Take her first music teacher Henry Manox, she was young it's true, but even then she knew"

Y/n: "The only thing they wanna do is...."

Y/n: "Broad, dark, sexy Manox, taught her all about dynamics"

You strut down the street mocking your aunt by giving every boy you say a flirtatious look.

Y/N: "He was 23 and she was 13 going on 30!"

Y/n: "They spent hours strumming the lute, striking the cord-"

Y/n: "And blowing the flute"

you made an 'o' shape with your mouth and started pumping it in your mouth (You know like you were sucking someone's AHEM shlong)

Y/n: "He plucked her strings all the way to G when from major to minor, C to D"

Y/n: "Tell me! What you need, what you want, you don't need to plead cause she feels the chemistry like she gets him and he gets she" (not proper English but was the only way to make it rhyme)

Y/n: "And maybe this is it he just cares so much it feels legit. She thinks they have this, 'connection'...She thinks this guy is different!"

Y/n: "Cause!"

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "Touch me, love me can't get enough see"

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "Squeeze me, please me, bird and the bees me, Run your fingers through her hair tell her, she's the fairest of the fair!"

Y/n: "Playtimes over...the only thing you wanna do is.."

Y/n: "But then there was another guy, Francis Dereham"

Y/n: "Serious stern and slow gets what he wants and he won't take no"

Y/n: "Passion in all that he touches, the sexy secretary to the dowager duchess"

Y/n: "She helped him in his office had a duty to fulfill, he even let her use his favorite quill, spill ink all over the parchment "my risk was so tired" still she came back the next day as he required"

You grabbed another cup of coffee from a vendor since you were feeling sleepy again.

Y/n: "You see! She's what you need all you want you don't need to plead, cause she feels the chemistry like she gets him and he gets she"