The Beginning of the end

The two of you made it to the realm and through the gates. Denis kept trying to touch things he wasn't supposed to and you kept having to hold his hand so he wouldn't go running off, you got the potions and were heading back to the gate when you saw the cat spirit from before. You bowed your head and were on your way when you stopped in your tracks not seeing  Denis next to you.

Denis: "Look a cute kitty aawww"

Denis kept playing with the cat's paw and ears.

Y/n: "I am so so sorry Mr. cat spirit"

Cat spirit: "He's your responsibility  you should keep an eye on him"

Y/n: "You're right I am very sorry"

Denis: "You're such a grumpy cat"

You grabbed the cat out of Denis' hands accidentally pulling on its tail.

Cat spirit: "Ow! Did you not learn your lesson from before!"

Y/n: "Denis! would you please stop touching things"

Cat spirit: "And you dare to ignore me!? What a disrespectful human being, this time it will not be you to bare the curse instead it will be the person you love most dearly"

It took a moment for you to realize what the spirit had said, the cat leaped out of your arms and ran off.

Y/n: *Gasp* "Milo!"

You grabbed Denis' hand and the two of you left the spirit world.

Y/n: "Here go give these to my Uncle I have to check up on something"

Denis: "Huh? Um ok."

You dashed to Camilo's door and started to bang on it. He yanked you into the bedroom locked the door behind you and pinned you to the wall.

Y/n: "Um Milo....?"

You were too late to warn him his ears and tale were already there. Camilo kept kissing your neck and rubbing your torso. You kept calling his name but got no answer you started to accept it but he suddenly ripped your top off of you. You gave him a hard slap on the cheek which was enough for him to come to his senses.

Y/n: "CAMILO"

Camilo: "Hermosa I'm so sorry No sé lo que me había pasado.(I don't know what had happened to me.)

Camilo: "You ok?"

Y/n: "I'm fine Camilo but you're in heat and it's my fault"

Camilo: "Everyone makes mistakes."

You grabbed another top from the closet, realizing Camilo could see your bra "I think you should stay in here and rest." You said putting on the top "I can't I promised Mirabel that I would be at her birthday party", "Ok then but be careful ok" you moved the strains of hair out of Camilo's face". "U-um let's avoid touching today ok" Camilo said struggling to keep his composure.

"OH right, the fish! I'll see you later Milo remember, be careful"

.

.

.

Time skip brought to you by Bruno's Rat O(∩_∩)O

The Party has begun.

Abuela was a little salty because it wasn't a traditional party but she eventually got over it, you and Delores were helping Mirabel get ready. (this is her dress)

 (this is her dress)