Antonio's gifting part 2

Abuela: "Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment, this candy bless us with a miracle. And the greatest honor of our family-".

All the Madrigals were standing together listening to Abuela.

Abuela: "Has serve this beloved comunity."

You were peeking out from the kitchen nervous for Camilo to see you, just there and listening to Abuela's short yet boring speech. All the lights shined on Antonio you could tell that he was nervous, Antonio looked behind the brick wall with a desperate look on his face reaching his hand out to the unseen person while whispering "I need you" to them, Maribel walked out from behind the wall and held Antonio's hand, everyone's smiles turned into shocked faces.

Maribel: "come on, let's get you to your door"

You watched as Antonio touch the door nob when a toucan flew onto his hand.

Antonio: "uh-huh, uh-huh I understand you! "

Antonio: "Of course, they can come."

A flock of toucans came flying into the house and a bunch of other animals.

Abuela: "We have a new gift!"

You saw Everybody going into Antonio's room and trying to walk the other way but the people pushed you into Anotion's room.

Abuela: "*gasp* We need a picture! Everyone come, come, come, come, come"

Abuela: "It's a great night, it's a perfect night"

You saw how sad Maribel looked as they took the picture without her. 

"Hermosa?" You froze and slowly turned around "Hi Camilo", "Te ves tan hermosa solo quiero abrazarte hasta que mueras!"  

"Uhm, is that a good thing?" Your palms started to get sweaty so you rubbed them in your dress "Oh Uhm yeah, care to dance" you already knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer so you started to walk away "Sorry I can't dance"

"Oh no, no lo haces! (Oh no you don't)" Camilo grabbed you by the hands and started to shimmy you around in rhythm with the drumming. The two of you danced and danced and you started to get tired but Camilo still had loads of energy left.

Maribel: "The house is in the danger!"

You and Camilo stopped dancing.

Y/n: "Finally!"

Maribel: "The house is in the danger!"

Y/n: "Wait what"

Maribel: "The tiles were falling and they were cracks everywhere and the candle almost went out."

Abuela: "Show me."

You had a nervous look on your face and Camilo saw that and held your hand you went outside of Antonio's room and a big sigh of relief came out of you, you couldn't see any cracks at all.

Maribel: "What......no that's...."

Maribel: "The cracks were there."

Maribel: "They were everywhere, the house was in trouble the- the candle was"

You heard Isabela scoff and gave her the stink eye. Abuela had a face of disbelieve.  

Maribel: "Abuela I promise-"

Abuela: "That's enough"

Abuela turned back to her guests.

Abuela: "There is nothing wrong with la casa Marigal"

Abuela: "The magic is strong"

Abuela: "And so are the drinks"

Everybody started laughing but you just squinted your eyes at Abuela's attitude towards Maribel.

Abuela: "Please music"

The music started to play and you couldn't feel Camilo's hand anymore.

You looked around to see him grabbing drinks from the table.

Skyler: "Hi~ Your Camilo right?"

Camilo: "Yes"

Skyler: "would you care to dance"

Camilo: "Um actually I was just about to-"

Skyler: "Y/n said she wouldn't mind"

Camilo really didn't want to dance with Skyler but he did so she would leave him alone.