Birthday

Camilo: Ok I will figure this out in the morning for now let's go to sleep.

Camilo didn't get very much sleep since you kept trying to unzip his pants in the middle of the night and you had never seen what Camilo was like when he didn't get enough sleep.

In the Morning

Your instincts kicked in once again and your tail was waging, you were about to unzip Camilo's pants when he pinned you two the wall.

Camilo: "The next time you touch my pants zipper I'm going to rip your tail off"

that threat was enough to make you snap out of it.

Y/n: "Sorry Milo you want c-coffee"

Camilo drank the whole cup and in an instant, he was back to normal.

Camilo: ok we need to cover up your ears and tail.

Camilo gave you his ruana to cover up your tail and you got a hat from your little brother who swore to secrecy.

The two of you went back to the pile of debris you used to call the casita and you saw Mirabel.

Agustin: "They were bees everywhere, I'll be ok"

Camilo: "Uh, not if we don't have a house"

Felix elbowed Camilo.

Camilo: "What? We don't have a house? I can't say we don't have a house, what is that not a house"

You could tell that the coffee didn't fully kick in yet by his attitude.

Mirabel: "Look at this home, We need a new foundation, it might seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine. Look at this family a glowing constellation, so many stars, everybody wants to shine..."

Maribel & Y/n: "But the stars don't shine they burn~. And the constellations shift, I think it's time you learned~ you more than just your gift."

Abuela: "And I'm sorry I held on too tight, just so afraid I'd lose you too. The miracle is not some magic that's you've got the miracle is not some gift just you the miracle is you (all of you all of you)."

 Camilo: "ok so we gonna talk about Bruno"

Y/n & Antonio: "That's Bruno~"

Bruno: "Yeah, there's a lot to say about Bruno. I'll start ok! Pepa I'm sorry bout your wedding didn't mean to be upsetting that wasn't a prophecy I could just see that you were sweating, and I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so, let it in let it out let it rain let it snow let it goooooo!"

Felix: "That's what I'm always saying, bro"

Bruno: "gotta lotta apologies I got to say"

Julieta: "We're just happy that your here ok"

(I honestly forgot what Pepa and Agustin says right here sorry)

Y/n: "Yo I knew he never left I saw him every day"

Delores: "Yo I knew he never left I heard him every day"