Drama

I'm so so so so so sorry but I really want to create drama so you haven't confessed to Camilo yet I'm really sorry if you saw Chapter 12 before I changed it😭

You went to the realm of the dead and the cat lifted the spell, because you didn't learn your lesson you went roaming about once more and met a witch that gave you a bunch of potions you took back with you. 

"Camilo, I'm Back~!" You said as you put the potions in the fridge "While you were gone I bought you some clothes" Camilo had a pile of clothes in his hand, the pile was so big that you couldn't even see his face, "Milo! did you spend all of your monthly allowance on these?" you grabbed some of the clothes and started to head upstairs "It was worth it, I get to see you in all of these pretty clothes" Camilo started to hang up the dresses while you folded the shirts and pants "Delores picked out the underwear though" Camilo's face had a light shade of red on it.

Oh right I forget to tell you guys, Camilo's bedroom has like a long stairway to the bed but the Casita usually carries him up, Camilo doesn't have walls he just has very big mirrors and a stage where he can act also he has a bunch of costumes. You can decide where everything is but those are the main things in his room. The only thing that changed in Camilo's power is that he can feel other people's emotions when he turns into them. Also, Casita doesn't know that you have to be a specific age to do things and she ships you and Camilo so she would do dirty things like hide your clothes or make your trip and fall on Camilo sometimes even make you and Camilo bathe together by threatening to turn off the water.

"Good! You don't need to see my underwear anyway!" you said as you violently shoved the folded clothes into the drawer. "So, what do you want to do for your birthday?" you said as you grabbed a clipboard and pen, "Hmmm, I don't know....I've never been in a haunted house though", "Your house cant get anymore haunted than this", the Casita nudged the tile under you "Sorry," you said Apoligeticly to the casita "Then maybe....... a date" Your face turned red "o-ok."

"Also um Milo." Camilo turned to you "yeah", "Would you mind teaching me Spanish" Camilo grinned "¡Yo no sería mío en absoluto! (I wouldn't mind at all!) We'll start tomorrow" Camilo Walked out of the bedroom "K I'll see you later Hermosa!", "Wait where are you going?" You followed Camilo out of his bedroom "Skyler needs clothes all of her old ones we in the Casita what it collapsed so the two of us are going shopping" The look of jealousy was plastered all over your face "Cant her father ship her new ones", "She said she didn't want to stick out" you walked off leaving Camilo to get Skyler while you help prepare lunch.

The two teenagers came back just in time, Camilo rest the clothes that were bought in Mirabel's room and came to set the table. "Hey, bestie whatcha doing" Skyler came next to you "Oh um Julieta taught me how to make something and Milo said he wanted to be the first one to taste it" Skyler saw the big smile on your face and smirked "Yout like Camilo don't you" she nudged you with her elbow "W-what makes you think that?" Camilo poked his head into the kitchen "Hey Hermosa could you pass me the plates, both of you went to grab the plates and all three of you had a shocked face.

"He calls you Hermosa?" You said pushing up one eyebrow "Oh uh no I just thought he was flirting with me", "Wait you can speak Spanish?" "

Skyler: "Sí, he estado tomando clases durante tres meses.(Yeah, I've been taking lessons for three months now.)"

Camilo: "¡De verdad, eso es increíble!(Really, that's awsome!)"

Skyler: "¡Gracias!"

Camilo : "Oh sorry Hermosa"

Y/n: "It's fine, you can go site down I'll set the table"

Camilo: "By yourself?"

Y/n: "Yeah I can do it on my own"

Everyone was sitting at the table and you were putting the ice in everyone's cups after, you went to get the bottle of Aguapanela (A Columbian drink) You poured it in everyone's drink and was about to Camilo's glass when Skyler abruptly got up "Camilo I made a drink for you that I wanted you to taste" She went to the kitchen and grabbed a random bottle from in the fridge. "Y/n is this the dessert you made for me?" Your face lit up "Yeah you can taste it now and tell me how it tastes", an evil smirk suddenly was plastered onto Camilo's face "Pronounce it." Everyone went dead silent, you shot a glare at Camilo "Go on pronounce it". "P-postre de-de Natas," You said praying to Jesus that you pronounced right "You actually pronounced it right, go job Hermosa" Camilo was about to take a bite out of the Postre de Natas when Skyler interrupted.

Skyler: "Wait! Before you taste her uh......dessert please, try my drink"

You and Skyler smiled at each other but the rest of the family could feel the tension and Camilo was sweating bullets."O-ok." Camilo said before taking a sip of the random drink Skyler found in the fridge "Well, how does it taste?" Camilo looked at Skyler and pink hearts popped up in his eyes and then slowly faded away, "Anything is delicious when it's made by you Hermosa~" 

Maribel spat out her drink, Bruno was Choking on his food, Delors made a squeak and everyone else looked at Camilo with a shocked face even Skyler.

As I said before I'm really sorry about the sudden change I just really like drama please forgive me.

Word count: 1001