coldblood || Michael Afton X...

By ourplefendi

"Don't worry about it Y/N...Just be....Hap-" I shot up out of my sleep in a cold sweat. "Another fucking nigh... More

chapter 1 ~ contrition
chapter 2 ~ disposition
chapter 3 ~ take care of yourself
chapter 4 ~ i don't
chapter 5 ~ why don't you
coldblood {i}
chapter 6 ~ all the same
chapter 7 ~ new feeling
chapter 8 ~ still the same
chapter 9 ~ to be all smiles
chapter 10 ~ she's fine
chapter 11 ~ burden
chapter 12 ~ love is destructive
chapter 13 ~ when you cry
chapter 14 ~ if only you knew
coldblood {ii}
chapter 15 ~ liar
chapter 16 ~ broken bonds
chapter 17 ~ the day his world stood still 2.0
chapter 18 ~ "don't be concise mr.afton"
chapter 19 ~ old feeling
coldblood {iii}
chapter 21 ~ warm winds
chapter 22 ~ frustrations + solutions
Chapter 23 ~ you don't know me
chapter 24 ~ lady luck
chapter 25 ~ my bad, you lose
chapter 26 ~ mad, sad, and bad
chapter 27 ~ black pearl
chapter 28 ~ hell in heaven
chapter 29 ~ cold as hell
coldblood {iiii}
chapter 31 ~ the fox
chapter 32 ~ stormy weather
chapter 33 ~ the rumor
chapter 34 ~ whatchamacallit
chapter 35 ~ flawless
chapter 36 - put it straight
chapter 37 ~ i am
chapter 38 ~ choice cowboy
chapter 39 ~ safeword
chapter 40 ~ neon lights
chapter 41 ~ self importance
chapter 42 ~ escape
chapter 43 ~ lost in his new way
chapter 44 ~ looking forward to it!
chapter 45 ~ orange road

chapter 30 ~ siren

116 5 2
By ourplefendi

A/N!!! ~ Kidnapping, violence, mentions of SA, abuse.
—————————————————————————

This chapter is told from Sakura Tenshi's POV.

I'd just gotten off the phone with Y/N. Her mom wanted to find that book? Good luck with that. I buried the book in my backyard, and decided to head to William's to avoid a potentially deadly confrontation. I knew I shouldn't walk at night, but if I took my car then she'd know Y/N told me and I don't think that would blow over very well either. I had to be smart. I took my knife William made for me just in case I needed it, and made my way over to his home. I hoped he'd put the awkwardness aside for now.

It was dark, only the street lights illuminating the sidewalk. I was going a light jogging pace. I didn't want to just take off running, I'd be out of breath if I needed to fight and that was never good. I was about 5 minutes away from William's house so I decided to speed it up, and that's when I felt eyes on me. I turned around to see someone in a black hoodie following me. I decided to walk now, I couldn't tell if the shadowy figure had seen me or not yet.

I noticed the figure start to get closer, and that's when panic set in. Who was following me, and why? It could've been just some creepy guy. I pulled out my phone and tried to subtly shoot William a text message, but just in that time I felt a rag go over my face. I tried hard not to breath, I wasn't an idiot. I knew there was chloroform on it. "I missed you sweetie." I felt the blood rush out of my body. I thought Jason moved? How did he find me? Then, I couldn't not breath anymore. I took a breath, regretting that I didn't get that text message sent.

When I woke up I was in a basement tied to a chair. That's when I saw Jason pacing around the room, when he noticed I was conscious again. "Oh perfect...let's get this started then shall we?" I saw what he held in his hands and did everything I could not to cry, but he could tell. "Is this knife...special to you?" He mocked me. I just stared at him bitterly. He didn't like that. "If it's so special, I'm sure you wouldn't mind it on your skin, right?" Tears. Tears burst out of my eyes. He couldn't. William told me...he promised....and that's when I felt the knife cut into my clothes tearing them up, before reaching my skin.

I then felt hands start to creep up my body. I was screaming, begging him to stop, but I was truly at his mercy. There was nothing I could do except cry. I would probably die down here. I'd never get to see the finished record store my friends had been working so hard on. I'd never get to see Michael and Y/N's adorable relationship continue to grow. What hurt me most, I'd never see William again. I'd never get to go get tea with him and listen to his harmonious laugh. His award-winning smile. I'd never get to feel his hugs again. We'd never get to open that new pizzeria. Most importantly, he'd never be the same again. He'd go back to killing people times one-hundred until he got caught, then he might get life in prison. I wouldn't be able to protect him from himself anymore.

Jason kept taking advantage of me. His insane laughter, and flirting that just made me want to cry harder. He'd stop, and continue over and over. I knew I'd never get out of here. I focused my attention on the knife William made for me. It was the only source of comfort I had, and somehow Jason noticed. He noticed and destroyed it in front of me. Then, the tears stopped. I felt like I couldn't cry anymore. I'd realized now just what William meant when he said he felt numb. This is what feeling numb was, and it truly did happen so abruptly. Jason continued to laugh, launching insults at me.

I noticed the basement door behind him slowly opening, a woman in sunglasses slowly coming down the stairs with...William? William, Michael and Y/N? How did they find me? Instantly tears started flowing again, and that's when William charged at Jason. He tackled him to the ground, but Jason was quick to knock him out with, I didn't even know what. Tears were blurring my vision too much at this point.

Jason then charged at Y/N, trying to say something dirty to her when I heard him stop and make a groan of pain. I noticed what looked like a knife stabbed into his shoulder...sunglasses girl! She forced him to admit to what he did to me, and proceeded to stomp on his balls. That was rather satisfying. She ran over to me to rescue me, and in that moment William stumbled to stand as Michael helped him. We made our way outside of the house. I saw William, the only person I think could actually bring me some sense of comfort after all of this that had just happened to me.

I bolted over to him, ignoring the pain my body was in from all the cuts and bruises and squeezed him in a hug. I felt his arms wrap around me. I refused to let go of him, so as we got in the car he let me lean into him as he kept an arm around me. He gave me his purple sweater that had the scent of his cologne on it to cover me up. I hadn't even realized where my clothes were torn at were somewhat revealing.

I noticed his eyes, they were watering as he stared at me. I buried my face into his chest and cried the whole way back to his house. As the mystery woman dropped us off to take Michael and Y/N home, William kept his arm around me as we entered his home. Home.

As soon as we were inside, he motioned me to the couch. He pulled against his chest, and now we were both crying. We didn't say a word to each other, we just cried. What felt like a lengthy amount of time passed before we got a knock at the door. William opened the door and the mystery woman came in. "Thanks Miya." He sighed, while wiping his eyes. "Wait? Miya?" I was so confused. Didn't she like, die or something? "It's no problem really." She smiled. "We need to make him pay." William growled. As much as I didn't want him to kill anyone else, it really meant a lot that he wanted to kill for me. That's when we were hit with a surprise. "No need, I got his confession right here." She pulled out her phone. She was still just as good as I remembered.

"I'll be taking this to the police tomorrow, you two rest up now." She said before leaving. I looked up at William who was looking down at me. I hugged him again, and I noticed his cheeks turn pink before he seemingly shook off whatever was going on in his mind as he walked to his room. "I'm going to get you some clothes, the shower is open if you want to take one." He pointed down the hall towards his bedroom and shower.

I went to take one, the hot water and soap hitting the cuts on my skin making me wince in discomfort. It burnt, but that's just them getting clean right? I took my time, trying to just process everything that had just happened in less than 24 hours. I hated how crazy my life could be sometimes. I was probably in there for 30 minutes. As I stepped out, I noticed the folded clothes on the bed with a note on them.

"I know they might be too big, but I hope you don't mind. I think you'll find them cozy. Love, William." I couldn't help but blush at the note. "Love, William." I whispered under my breath. "I do love you silly." I sighed out. I put on his clothes, it making my cheeks heat up yet again. A very oversized purple sweater and grey sweatpants. I walked out to see William sitting on the couch clearly in deep thought. "Super cozy!" I giggled out, catching his attention and earning me his heart-melting smile. "I'm glad." He said, patting the spot next to him on the couch.

As soon as I sat down, his arm made it's way around me. "I thought I'd lost you." He choked up. I scooted in close to him and rested my head against him. "You didn't though." He took in a deep breath, as if he wanted to say something else, but instead he reach for the TV remote and put on our favorite show. We got lost in the show for hours, it was nearly 11 PM now. We'd eaten a bunch of junk food, I think we for sure deserved to enjoy time like this though.

He yawned and I did shortly after. We were both ready for bed. He turned the TV off and got up to go to his room, as I went into the guest room across the hall from him. I crawled into the bed and got snuggled up in bed, but sleeping turned into a challenge. I tossed and turned struggling to get comfortable. Images of Jason kept popping in my head every time I nearly got to sleep. I was startled by a knock on the door. "Are you awake?" I heard William ask in a groggy tone. "Yes, why?" I responded quietly. "Do you want to come and sleep in my bed for the night, I can't sleep wi-" He stuttered and placed a hand over his face. "I can't sleep. I'm sure it's the uneasy feeling I've got after everything that happened. I hope that's not too awkward for y-" I decided he'd said enough. "Sure."

I made my way into his room and got into his bed. It was a lot more comfortable and warm than the one in the guest room, or maybe that was just my heart telling me that. As I began to doze off, I felt arms wrap around my waist. William pulled me into him, to the point that I could feel his breath on my neck. It gave me chills, and a very bright red face which, thank God he couldn't see. "Goodnight love." He whispered in my ear. My heart was practically beating out of my chest before it finally calmed down, and I fell asleep for the night.

—————————————————————————

A/N ~ I decided to make a very VERY focused Sakura chapter, because, are you ready?

"coldblood" WILL be getting a SEQUEL! That's right, once this book is finished, the story will continue. However, from a new prospective...."The Perfect Bloody Velvet," a William Afton story, and the 2nd installment in the coldblood series will begin uploading as soon as this book is complete. I hope you're all as excited as I am, and I really hope you look forward to reading it! In the meantime, I hope you'll all continue to enjoy coldblood! A huge thank you to everyone who reads, it means the world to me! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.6K 46
Y/n though she could finally have a nice, peaceful and quiet life after moving with her mother to hurricane Utah because of a very tragic past in her...
20.6K 489 41
(This is the continuation of Not so perfect) This is his fault! What have I become? This body... my body... I just want to rest... I miss him so much...
49.1K 1.3K 12
(แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡โœ) ๐„ž๐“‚ƒ เฃชห– ึดึถึธ ๐“ˆˆโญ’โ™ฌ ๏พŸ. โ ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›? sสœแด‡ แดกษชsสœแด‡s แด›สœแด€แด› sสœแด‡ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ sแด‡แด‡ษด แดกสœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส sแด€แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สŸแด‡า“แด› แด›สœแด‡แด sแด แดœษดษชแดแด˜ส€แด‡ssแด‡แด… sแด sสœแด‡ ษขแด€แด ...