Strictly Professional

By flickr_13

"Mr. Horan. Our relationship is, and always will be strictly professional." "We'll see about that, sunshine... More

Introduction
1: Kingston & Co.
2: Mr. Horan
3: The Ritz
4: On The Rocks
5: New Angel
6: One Condition
7: Just Benefits
8: Last Drink
9: Fifteen Minutes
10: James
11: Deja Vu
12: El Diablo
13: Safe Word
14: Mixed Signals
15: Girl Crush
16: Blind Trust
17: Trophy
18: Fresh Start
19: Friends
20: XV.V.MMIVIII
21: Birthday
22: Mine
23: Armani
24: Backseat
25: Athens
26: Keep Watching
27: Karma
28: Daddy Issues
29: Game Night
30: Treatment
31: The Alpha
32: The Start
33: Feelings
34: Stamina
35: Facade
36: Forbidden Fruit
37: Dynamite
38: Never Change
39: Dirty Thirty
40: Half A Heart
41: Honeymoon
42: The Long Run
43: The Key
44: Vengeance
45: Blue Doors
46: Twin Sized Bed
47: Purple Tulips
48: Holy Fool
49: Perfume
50: Extra Credit
51: Adore You
52: Home
53: Double Date
54: Reputation
55: Valentine
56: Crescent Moon
57: Daydream
59: Contract
60: Omens
61: Devotion
62: Red Carpet
63: Our Secret
64: Unexpected
65: Five A.M.
66: Stella
67: Sacrifice
68: Horan & Co.
69: Perfect
70: The Happiest

58: Bachelorette

1.5K 48 50
By flickr_13

ELLE
That's What I Like-Bruno Mars

Niall was so eager to find a house, we started looking almost instantly once we moved back to London. I was just as excited, but I don't think he had realised it wasn't an easy process.

It was a big commitment, buying a house where you planned to settle in for the rest of your life. There was no room for making compromises, but that meant we'd have a hard time finding a place that met all of our requirements to the T. Niall was getting impatient after two months of looking had gone by and I constantly had to remind him that we were in no rush. We were still living at his house, since I decided it was better we began the process to sell it after we had gotten started on the paperwork for the new house. No one wanted to get out of that place more than Niall, and I didn't blame him. Though I did find his dislike for a house he's lived in for nearly a decade amusing.

My heart weirdly thumped in my chest as Niall drove up the driveway of the second and last house we were touring today. I stared at the structure through the window. It was a model of a traditional style townhouse close to the outskirts of London, making the area quieter and not as intense as the actual city. The house wasn't actually built yet, but I had decided we should expand our options in hopes of finding a place we both loved just as much. The places we've seen so far always lacked something. They were either too modern, too run down, too big or too small, or just simply completely inconvenient in their layout. It was beginning to become frustrating, but I kept telling myself the right house was somewhere out there, waiting to be discovered.

"That's nice, isn't it?" Niall observed the grey brick exterior as he unfastened his seatbelt once the car was parked. I agreed with a hum, taking notice of the real estate agent as she stepped out of the large wooden door with a bright smile. We got out of the car, walking up the cobblestone path leading to the entrance as she waited on us. Once we reached her, she extended her hand over to me first.

"Hi, Ms. Elle? I'm Clarice." She spoke in a bright, high voice without dropping her smile. I had talked to her yesterday over the phone to arrange our meeting today, thus why she knew me.

"Yes, nice to meet you. This is Niall." I quickly introduced, stepping into the house as she held the door ajar before shaking his hand as well.

"Welcome. Let's begin, shall we? We'll start at the family room. I just want you to keep in mind that most of the house is customizable shall you desire to change the flooring or the wallpaper." The brunette middle aged woman never lost her smile as she gripped her clipboard, pressing the edge of it to her stomach to have it ready in case she needed to write anything down.

"Does that include the layout? Can we add or remove rooms?" Niall asked, taking initiative on the matter. After going through almost fifteen houses, he had a good grasp on what questions to ask right off the bat.

"That depends. How many rooms do you have in mind?" Clarice clicked her pen, ready to take a note.

"We were thinking four bedrooms and an office?" I smiled and she nodded before taking a note. At first that number seemed excessive to me, but after thinking about it I had settled it was for the best. I'd prefer it if I could provide my kids with separate rooms in the case I had more than one, plus I'd really like to have a guest room in the case family wanted to visit. And with jobs like mine and Niall's, a home office would definitely not go to waste.

"That's definitely something we can figure out, but not all rooms will have their separate bathrooms."

"That's alright." Niall dismissed her worry with a wave of his hand.

"Great. Then we'll look into it once we go upstairs." She beamed before leading us to the kitchen. I paid attention to all the information she gave about the room as we walked around, noting how spacious it was, equipped with a kitchen island. It even had space for a small dining table and I liked how it was separated from the living room. I squeezed Niall's hand, signaling to him that I was pleased with it and we briefly smiled at eachother as Clarice led us through a door towards the formal dining room that provided access to a laundry room and a half bath. It wasn't a room I particularly cared for, but it was nice to know that it was there.

Through the dining room, she showed us the fenced in back yard. I didn't know the house even had one, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was spacious enough to provide an outdoor space we could easily use during summer for family and friend gatherings, and I liked how private it was. Next on our tour was the living room, which we had skimmed over earlier. It wasn't as big as most living rooms we've seen so far, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. The highlight of it was a grand stone fireplace, which I was excited about. I always liked the idea of having a fireplace in my house. Niall was aware of that, and he instantly nudged my elbow with his at the sight.

"Now, the dining room can be converted into a spare bedroom or an office if that is something that works for you better. The living room should fit a dining space with not much of a problem." Clarice pointed out. I took a few seconds to think about her proposition. It seemed doable. After all, the couch used at that moment seemed excessively large.

"What do you think, darling?" Niall smiled down at me, giving me the reigns on this one.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Though I'm not too thrilled with the door to the backyard being in that room." Clarice smiled, waving her hand.

"Oh, don't worry about that. The door can easily be moved to the living room instead. Shall we move upstairs?" Clarice proposed with the same wide grin that made her blue eyes crinkle. She led the way once we agreed, taking us up a flight of wooden stairs and into a wide open space. Looking around, I counted down three doors.

"So, the floorplan right now includes a master bedroom with an en suite and two more rooms conjoined with a Jack and Jill style bath." Clarice pointed to each corresponding door before ushering us towards the master bedroom first. It was very nice, though excessively large. But I guess that was good, since it provided us with enough room to make the necessary changes we wanted. The other two rooms were pretty spacious too, with their own walk in closets as well.

"This entire top floor can be configurated to your liking. We can take a look at the floorplan on my computer." Clarice's offer was definitely a relief, because we'd get to see how the space could potentially look like before making any decisions. So we returned to the kitchen, stood around one corner of the kitchen island as she pulled up the floorplan on her laptop.

"I was actually thinking of having the office upstairs and using the dining room as a guest room, make it a bit more private that way." I explained as briefly as I could, Niall nodding along from next to me.

"Okay, so that means we're looking to have three bedrooms, one with an en suite, an office and a hall bath upstairs, correct?" Upon our agreement, she took a few seconds of focusing on the computer screen before turning it towards us. She showed us the floorplan to a different house that fit what we asked for. It was a bit bigger, but it still gave us a good idea of what the top floor could look like. As she went on explaining what changes would be made and how things would work, I glanced at Niall. His focus was on the computer and I could practically see the wheels turning in his head as he tried picturing everything the agent was saying. There was a ghost of a smile on his face, which had my heart skipping just barely. I was starting to like this house and the potential it had. I was relieved to see he seemed pleased with it as well.

"How long will construction last after purchase?" Niall's sudden question caught both me and Clarice by surprise. The sentence she was in the middle of got cut off and she stammered for a second before gathering her thoughts again.

"Well, the skeleton of the house is already done as you can probably tell. Construction will begin after the first payment and it'll approximately take about five months to be completely done, including the installation of the flooring of your choice and the painting of all the walls. When were you looking to move in?" I remained silent, letting Niall take over since he seemed eager to do so.

"We were thinking somewhere between the next couple of months. But I guess we can wait a bit longer." Niall glanced at me with a shrug. I was honestly surprised he was willing to wait, considering his eagerness to move. Nevertheless, I smiled and nodded at him before turning back to Clarice.

"One more question, can the garage be extended in any way?" I changed the subject to something that I've wanted to know for a while, remembering how the house was listed to have just a single car garage.

"I reckon it can, yeah. How many vehicles do you own?" Clarice smiled, glancing between the both of us.

"Two cars, but what I'm concerned about is fitting in a motorcycle as well." I briefed her on what I wanted. Niall had sold the Ashton Martin he had, saying he barely drove it anyway. But when he talked about selling his bike too, I convinced him not to do that. The reason for that was because I knew how much he enjoyed driving it from time to time. I didn't want him giving that up. And to be honest, I enjoyed the sight of him on it too much. Clarice nodded at my explanation, falling deep in thought.

"I don't think we're gonna be able to fit both cars, but the room can definitely be extended enough for the motorcycle."

"That's fine. I could just keep my car on the driveway." Niall shrugged at me, referring to his Range Rover. Even though both cars were technically his, I've been using the Audi a lot more than him lately to commute to work. He had insisted I did so, saying there was no reason for me to take the subway and that whatever was his was practically mine as well at this point.

We spent about half an hour more going over details and our available options with Clarice. She talked about how we can specifically choose all the flooring, wall colours and wallpapers in the entire house while it's being built. She went over the costs with me, during which part Niall just walked around and explored the house a bit more. Getting a house that wasn't built yet wasn't something I initially had in mind. I thought we would be able to find a place that was perfect for us that would already be ready for us. But the more I talked with Clarice, the more I was warming up to the idea. Part of that was the area the house was located in. I had researched it yesterday and I was very pleased with the schools and the community, as well as with the easy commute back to the city.

I had trouble compressing my smile once Niall and I returned to the car after we had said goodbye to Clarice, informing her we'd let her know about what decision we'd make. I buckled up and turned to Niall, who mindlessly stared at the now closed front door. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, examining the concentrated look on his face as his eyes ran over the entire height of the two storey townhouse. Finally, he slowly turned to me with slight surprise on his face.

"I think we just found our house." My heart thumped in my chest at what he told me. I didn't wanna reveal to him just how impressed I was with the structure, nervous he wouldn't share my enthusiasm. He was awfully quiet during the tour compared to other places we've been in, and that didn't really help me understand if he liked it as much as I did.

"I think so too." I smiled at him, sliding my hand into his on the centre console. Through the span of the next few weeks, we toured a couple more houses. But we always ended up comparing them to that little grey townhouse. And maybe the fact that neither of us seemed to be able to get it out of our mind meant that we truly did manage to find the one. So we returned to it about a month later to take a second look at it. We decided to buy it the same day.

And the six months it ended up taking for it to be completely built were entirely worth it. Every time we'd go in to check on things or contribute in some way, we'd get excited even if there was the tiniest bit of progress. And the time it took for us to have to submit the final payment proved to be perfect for me, because I managed to save up enough to contribute a great amount. Not half of it like I would've liked, but still quite a lot which was better than nothing. I refused to let Niall buy it on his own, because it would defeat the whole purpose of us buying a home together. But the day we signed on the house, the day I saw both our names as the official owners of the property, was a memory I knew I'd cherish forever.

We started moving the next day after all the necessary work was done. Niall was that impatient, but I was actually looking forward to it so I agreed. Due to how soon we got in the house, the place was near empty from any furniture, or anything we could possibly need to be honest. The couch from his house would be delivered here tomorrow, the new bed we bought was already upstairs, but we were missing the mattress, the central heating system wasn't yet installed completely and the fridge was completely empty. But neither of us cared.

We spent our first night in our house in front of the lit fireplace, using as many blankets as we could spare as a makeshift mattress to lie on. And it was the perfect way to spend that night. There were no distractions. No TV, no internet, nothing than just the company of eachother. And after we had 'christened' the house as he had called it, we laid in the light of the crackling fireplace, covered in a fuzzy blanket I've had for years and could weirdly never get rid of amongst all my moves. His slow, steady breathing hit the back of my neck every time, his arm snug around my abdomen to keep me against his bare chest that provided me with warmth. There was not a single article of clothing separating us, since neither of us was willing to move to get dressed. And I had a feeling that even if we did, we'd find ourselves completely naked again soon after. It was never just one time with Niall.

It had been a few minutes since he had gone completely silent, the steady pattern of his breathing hinting that he was possibly asleep already. But I was unable to sleep yet, my mind rushing with thoughts of how we ended up in this moment and what would follow. I twisted just barely, taking my eyes off of the small fire we were both facing to glance at him. His eyes were closed, long eyelashes resting onto his flustered cheeks, the redness in his skin reaching his hairline and neck. He hummed, sensing my minimal movement as he opened his eyes just barely. And that blue seemed more vibrant than ever in the dim lighting provided by the fire, taking my breath away like I haven't seen it a million times from this close before, like I haven't memorized the well hidden yellow specs amongst the vibrant blue.

"Can't sleep?" He whispered, loosening his grip enough to allow me to switch sides. I faced him, shaking my head lightly as I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, bringing myself as close as I could. His hand pressed to the small of my back, sending tingles up my spine.

"It just seems so crazy to me that we're here." I kept my voice just as low, barely audible in fear of breaking the serenity between us. A ghost of a smile tugged on his lips as he blinked, forcing his eyes to open a bit more. A strand of long hair got tangled in his eyelashes and I pushed it back before it got in his eye.

"Get used to it. We're never leaving this place." He chuckled, cocking an eyebrow.

"Good. I wasn't planning on it." I teased, sending him a playful wink. But I did really mean it. He smiled, but didn't respond. Instead he studied my face, which for better or for worse always gave away when I was deep in thought.

"Is that all?" He pushed, clearly catching on. I sighed deeply, releasing the air from my nose before shaking my head again.

"I was just thinking."

"Like you always do." I scoffed at his mocking tone, earning an amused chuckle before he smiled, signaling me to finish what I began saying.

"About our wedding." That got his immediate attention, a serious expression wiping his smile away. Since he proposed, it was the first time I've mentioned anything about the actual wedding. He didn't wanna push me, saying that we'd get married whenever I felt ready even if that took a few years. And with the whole house hunting process, I really didn't have time to think about any of it. Not until now.

"What about it?" His voice grew in volume, going a bit deeper as he stared at me expectedly, tracing patterns on my back with his fingertips. I softly smiled, running my hand through the hair at the side of his head in an effort to reassure him, sensing the hint of nervousness in his tone.

"I wanna get married here, in this house." His eyebrows furrowed instantly at my revelation as he lifted himself on his elbow, looking down at me.

"Don't you want a traditional wedding like the one we went to?" I negatively shook my head, but didn't blame him he thought that. He most likely had heard me talk about it with Anna before. I sat up too, clutching the blanket to my chest for cover.

"No. I want us to get married in our backyard. This summer. We'll invite just our closest family and friends, keep it as small and quiet as possible. If we have a traditional one, I just know my mum's gonna make me invite every single family member, no matter how distant. And that will include my father's family. I want nothing to do with any of them. They weren't there when we needed them. They don't deserve to have any part in this." I rumbled, but he listened to every single word carefully. And once he was sure I was done, he slowly nodded.

"Okay. We can do that. I don't mind inviting less people. They've seen me get married anyway." He chuckled to himself as he shook his head, glancing away for a split second.

"I only wanna do this if you want it too. I don't wanna make you have to compromise. It's both our wedding, not just mine." I was soddenly worried that maybe he was hoping for something different. He looked back at me, taking my left hand and holding it with both of his, running his thumb over the ring he had placed there.

"I'm not compromising, I swear. I was just expecting you'd want to make a bigger deal out of it, make it memorable."

"I don't need a church, a bunch of decorations and a mile long guestlist to make it memorable. I just need you, our parents and a few friends. That's all I want." I squeezed his hand, staring right into his eyes in hopes of proving how genuine I was about it. He released a heavy breath, bringing a hand to my face to stroke my cheek.

"You said you wanted to do it this summer?" With a lopsided grin overtaking his features, he pushed my hair behind my shoulder and ran his hand down my arm before letting it drop on my lap. I smiled back, nodding my head.

"It's already May. Can we organize it in so little time?" I nodded again, shuffling to sit a bit closer to him.

"We can have it in July, on our engagement anniversary. What do you say?" I hopefully offered, nibbling on the inside of my mouth. I could tell he was thinking over the few silent seconds that followed. Completely unexpectedly, he took ahold of my hips and pulled me on his lap as he laid down on his back. I yelped, but didn't recoil as he made me straddle his hips. The blanket I've been holding close fell from me as I pressed both hands on his chest to balance myself and he wasted no time ripping it away completely.

"We better start preparing first thing tomorrow then." He gave me no time to respond as his lips crashed on mine, pulling me into a heated, hungry kiss that knocked the air out of my lungs. He pressed down on my hips, his already hardening dick pressing to my core, his head separating my folds to glide between them. The skin to skin contact had me whimpering against his mouth, my nails digging into the skin of his chest. The sting had him grunting into the kiss, fingertips digging into my hips as he pulled, making me grind against him just barely, but enough to awaken a desire low in my stomach. I smiled to myself, finally having a clear plan of how our wedding was going to happen. And I made an amusing realisation at that moment.

"Why is it we're always naked during our most serious conversations?" I sat up to break the kiss, halting my movements over him momentarily. By the slight groan and tightening of his hold on my hips, it was clear he wasn't that happy about that.

"Beats me. Especially since I can hardly concentrate when you're naked." He winked up at me, a crooked grin on his face as he raised an arm to the back of my neck, pulling me down to him to resume the kiss. I didn't retaliate, sliding my hand behind his neck to card my fingers through his hair.

I couldn't have asked for a better first night at our home than the one we had. Tangled in the light from the fireplace, fuzzy blankets and soft whispers of sweet words and praises, bodies connected as one in the most intimate, breathtaking and euphoric experience I've ever known.

~

Brianna wouldn't hear it when I suggested just skipping having a bachelorette party. She wouldn't let me, especially after I told her I wasn't going to have bridesmaids. And since she claimed I had robbed her of the joy to be one at my wedding, she guilt tripped me into giving in and letting her organize the party for me. But I was secretly glad she was dragging me on a night out with the girls -and Danny- because it's been a while since I've had one of those. We didn't have much time once we were fully settled in the house before we began planning our wedding. There wasn't that much to do, but we had to make sure we'd get all our guests in London on the same day and book a catering company to work the event. That, along with looking for our clothes and wedding bands was what would take up most of our time until the day of.

"So, where are they taking you?" Niall gave me a side glance, stood next to me in front of the double sink vanity in our bathroom. He tried being subtle about his curiosity, looking busy with buttoning the right cufflink on his white button down. The second Josh found out about our girls outing tonight, he made it his mission to gather all the guys and throw Niall a corresponding bachelor party. As far as I was aware of, that included Liam, Zayn, Lewis along with Niall's two Uni friends and even Louis, who I haven't seen in a while but knew Niall kept in touch with. I pushed my hair off my shoulder, leaning sideways just a bit as I put on my earring, the last thing I needed to do to call myself ready to go.

"Bri wouldn't tell me. She's keeping it a surprise from everyone. Just told us to be ready and at her flat by eight." It was still weird saying her flat and not ours. It was even weirder when my room became near empty except from the bed and bare mattress that belonged to the landlord. I still remember sitting with Bri on our tiny little couch the day I went to pick up the last of my stuff, both of us sobbing once we realised we wouldn't live together anymore.

"Hm, I see." Niall subtly smirked to himself, finding difficulty doing the second cufflink with his non dominant hand. I smiled at his struggle, taking the small gold item from his hand to do it up for him.

"And where are you guys going?" I asked as casually as possible, feeling his gaze on me as I concentrated on the task at hand. He shrugged one shoulder, the one connected to the arm I wasn't holding onto.

"As far as I know, for a couple pints, maybe something stronger if we're feeling adventurous." He had a hint of a smile on his face. I buttoned the cufflink and looked up at him, resting my hands on his chest on each side of his shirt's opening.

"Will there be strippers?" I was reluctant to ask that, I don't know why. I had enough trust in him to know he wouldn't go out of line, especially when our wedding was barely over three weeks away. But still, the sight of a half naked girl dancing on Niall's lap wasn't something I could be completely fine with. He compressed a laugh at my question, most likely expecting it.

"I doubt there'll be any in a place called Craig's Pub." He winked, clearly amused by the hint of jealousy he was able to decipher in my tone. I didn't wanna show the slight relief I felt, so I just scoffed and gently pushed on his shoulder, looking back in the mirror to check on my curled hair.

I took an Uber to Bri's place, where everyone was already waiting. Once I was surrounded by the girls, Meg didn't miss the opportunity to put a tiara on my head, Liz joining her to force me into a 'Bride To Be' white shash. I was tempted to take both of those things off and flush them down the toilet, but held back. They were clearly so excited, I didn't wanna ruin that. So I accepted my fate as me, Bri, Meg, and Liz squeezed into Danny's mother's old Volkswagen. He willingly was our designated driver for the night, which I was severely grateful for. On our way to our destination, he didn't let any of us glance at the GPS. And I tried, glancing at his phone as I sat on the front passenger seat. But he'd always catch me before I saw the name of the place we were going to.

Turns out strippers were in the cards tonight, just not for Niall's party. I stared at the stage with my mouth agape once we entered the club, completely shocked with the shirtless men thrusting their hips and dancing on it. The crowd was mostly women, which was to be expected.

"Bri, you can't be serious." I grabbed her by the elbow, wide eyed as I spoke loudly enough for her to hear me over the music. She simply laughed, winking at me before she gave her name to the host at the front. It was an organized crime after all, her having already made a reservation for a half moon shaped booth at the front of the stage.

"Oh, mama." Meg shook her head in disbelief as she tilted her head up, glancing at the group of four very fit men as they went through their suggestive dance routine. She dropped onto the booth, almost drooling at the sight.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned." Liz crossed her heart before looking up at the ceiling, pressing her palms flat against eachother in a prayer.

"Remember Danny, you're taken." I heard Danny murmur from next to me as we all settled around the booth. Bri laughed at how shocked I probably still looked. I ended up in the middle, with her and Meg on my left side and Danny with Liz on the other.

"Happy bachelorette bestie!" Bri winked at me, only earning a disapproving head shake from me.

"I can't believe you brought us to a Magic Mike show."

"Technically, it's off brand Magic Mike. I can't afford the real thing." She chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you think it's a bit... much?"

"Oh, come on Elle. This is one of your last days as an uncommitted lady. Enjoy it. Besides, the most that's gonna happen today is you getting a steamy lap dance from one of the hunks. Is that so bad?" I didn't know how to feel about what she told me. There I was, in a strip club full of half naked men when I hypocritically felt jealous over Niall going to a similar place like this. I knew he wouldn't be happy to know another man was grinding against me. But on the other hand, soon to be married men are expected, nay, encouraged to go to a strip club before the wedding, treat the outing as their last taste of 'freedom' where enjoying the sight and feel of another woman dancing on them didn't count as deception or immorality towards their partner. Why couldn't I do that too?

And with that thought in mind, I pushed all the nerves and uncertainty in me to the back of my brain and accepted the first complimentary shot of tequila I was handed from the waitress who came to take our order. The pure alcohol burned as it travelled down my throat, but it was the good type of burn and it would definitely give me the courage I lacked to let loose. And the first drink definitely helped severely as well. I was having fun, which I honestly didn't think I would when I stepped in here, but I was, slowly getting used to seeing the dancers on stage. At some point during my second drink, a long haired, blonde woman took the stage once the ongoing performance was over. The music died down and all attention was to her as she spoke into a mic.

"Alright ladies and gays! This is about to get ten times hotter!" Bri hollered from next to me, making me flinch away.

"It's time to get our two brides to be up here. Can I get a round of applause for the lucky ladies?" My eyes went wide, almost falling out of my sockets once I realised what was happening, Bri's previous words ringing in my head. I froze amongst the applaud of the audience, Danny and Bri each grabbing one arm to lift me off the couch. Though reluctant and a bit hazed, I didn't retaliate as they pushed me to climb up the stairs at the side of the stage, all people on my group cheering me on, telling me to have fun.

On the other side of the stage, I saw another girl getting on stage and glanced down, seeing a group double the size of mine in a different booth cheering her on. She had a short veil pinned to the back of her brunette head, as well as a white dress with a skirt that resembled a tutu. I, on the other hand barely looked the part of a bride. I had long ditched the accessories forced upon me earlier, the shash getting in my way and the tiara digging into my head. So I looked like the polar opposite from the other girl in my black leather pants and sheer, sparkly top that barely showed my black bra underneath. The blonde with the mic smiled at both of us brightly, making us stand on either side of her.

"Welcome ladies and congratulations! Can we have two chairs up here please?" She looked back and in an instant, two shirtless dancers ran out with one black chair each, placing them in front of us with the backs against eachother.

"Take a seat ladies and let's get this party started!" She hollered into the mic, the room bursting into loud applause and cheers. I glanced at my friends like a deer caught in headlights, but I only got nods and claps propelling me to follow along to the instructions. The other bride was already in her seat, clapping excitedly and I took in a deep breath before taking the other seat, making sure I sent a glare to Bri as the cheering died down and the lights dimmed even more, being replaced by purple LEDS that ran across the edge of the rounded stage. I looked back to the curtain, watching as it swung open to reveal two muscular backs, covered in white sleeveless tanks, tight enough to showcase each muscle lurking beneath and black jeans. The second round of cheers was drowned out by a Bruno Mars song that blasted through the speakers and the dancers started their routine.

I was in complete disbelief of what was happening around me, the alcohol clouding my head and making everything feel like a dream rather than a reality. I watched as if I was in a trance, gripping the edged of the chair with my hands as the two men separated from the back, each taking up one side of the stage. The one on my side had chin length, dark blonde curls that bounced with every move he'd make. I suddenly felt nervous once the tall dancer's attention was turned to me the second the bridge of the song began playing. He slid on one knee onto the floor until reaching my chair, giving me a cocky grin as he made very exaggerated hip thrusts towards the floor, showing off his abilities before kneeling before me. Unexpectedly, my knees were pulled apart to provide him with the room he needed to stand between my legs. I avoided looking up at him, instead glancing towards my friends.

"Woo get it girl!" Danny screamed to the top of his lungs, cheering me on. His excitement made me laugh, helping me relax at the same time. I saw the girls being just as excited for me, so I decided to just sit back and enjoy it. It's not like I could get out of it now. I relaxed my shoulders, letting go of the tight grip I had on the chair and let the dancer do his job as he gave me a lap dance, grinding on me just barely. There was a lot less physical contact than I was expecting, his movements mostly for show and that did help put me at ease, my nerves almost vanishing as I watched the expert way he rolled his hips. There was a lot more cheering happening from the other bride's group and I honestly didn't wanna know what was happening behind me.

But even if I wanted to, I couldn't turn. Not when I was picked up by the dancer by the backs of my thighs. I screeched from shock and I felt so bad about the poor guy's eardrum as he held me up. I grabbed onto his shoulders, my centre of gravity completely lost. I didn't quite understand what was going on as he held me with one arm around my waist, but I was soon placed back on my chair. Upon glancing around, I discovered it happened simply so the chair could be moved to face the audience. I looked to my left, seeing the other girl not shying away from running her hands along her dancer's abs as he had lifted his shirt to show them off.

With the audience having the perfect view, the blonde man sat onto my legs with his back to me, taking my hands in his to run them over his covered chest. Taut muscles flexed under my palms as he ripped the shirt in two, all while still keeping my hands under his as if the action was something I had a part in. The audience went wild, which was understandable. The guy had muscles in places I didn't even realise it was humanly possible. Just because his body type wasn't of my taste didn't mean I couldn't recognise a well sculpted body.

A minute or so of thrusting, grinding and dancing later, the song was over and the music stopped as the audience gave a standing ovation. The guy's ending pose was on his knees right in front of me and he smiled, this time sweetly as he stood to his feet and took my hand. He quickly kissed my knuckles before pulling me to stand. I realised at that moment just how intimidatingly tall he was as he leaned down to reach my ear.

"Congratulations." His voice was a lot high pitched than I anticipated, lacking the gruffness and deepness I'd expect from a broad and tall man like him. I cleared my throat, giving him a polite smile as I nodded.

"Thank you." His smile grew a bit before he turned to the audience, lifting my hand in the air along with his. Everyone kept cheering, howling and whistling. The man next to me dropped our joined hands and bowed, signaling me to do the same. So I did, seeing how ecstatic my friends were that I finally let loose. The dancer gave me a brief side hug before I left the stage, returning to my booth as a different song started playing. The two dancers left and a different group of four came up to replace them, all dressed in all black suits.

"Elle, that looked so hot!" Meg squealed, hugging me tightly as if I were to be congratulated.

"How do you feel?" Bri was the next to get to me as I made my way past them to return to my seat.

"Confused. Disoriented." I laughed, sitting back down and immediately taking a good sip from my drink. They went on asking me questions about the experience and I tried answering all of them. Finally, after what felt like forever the attention drifted away from me and I leaned back in the comfy couch, having a few moments to myself. I knocked back the last of my drink and set the glass down next to my phone, picking it up right after. I had four texts. Two were from Anna, responding to a picture I sent her and complaining that she wasn't here with us. One was from Niall, telling me that he had met up with the guys after I told him I made it to Bri's place. The last two were really what caught my attention.

Payno

[Video Attachment]
Niall just got the hottest lap dance and I'm honestly a little jealous.

Again, like the hypocrite that I was, I felt my chest tightening as I read the message. But it shouldn't had. Not when I just had a lap dance myself. And even though I kept telling myself that. My hand did become incredibly sweaty as I clicked on the video Liam sent.

It started with the camera panning up towards Niall. He was sat in a chair, cheeks red as proof that he was definitely drunk and hair slightly messier than last time I saw him. I was expecting that the dance Liam was boasting about would be from a hot girl. I was definitely shocked when instead I saw Lewis in the place the girl should've been at, shaking his ass in front of Niall's face as he laughed his lungs out. He tossed his head back, eyes pinched shut as he ran a hand through his hair, messing it up even more. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, the button down he had on now even more unbuttoned than when he left the house, exposing a large portion of his chest. The redness in his face had spread, reaching his chest as he clapped his hands, getting up to hug Lewis once the show was over. He caught sight of the camera, smiling wider as he waved at it. He looked so effortlessly sexy, it was frustrating.

I didn't realise I was sinking my teeth into my bottom lip until I felt a familiar sting. My eyes were trained on the man I was supposedly about to be married to. I was still in disbelief about that. Maybe it was the alcohol, or the whole suggestive atmosphere lurking around the room. But I suddenly felt ready to go home to Niall, rip his shirt off and have him all to myself.

If he were the one giving me a lap dance, I just know I'd be unable to keep my hands off of him.

~~~

Hey everyone! I know there's a lot of time jumps happening but it was the only way to keep the plot moving without having a bunch of filler chapters. The story is not over yet, but there's not a lot of things happening (or are there?).

Don't forget to Vote and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.5K 22
"Christy Roush and her best friend Kimberly are heading out on a crazy adventure to London, England. What happens when they have a one in a million...
827 0 21
Abby York has been a hard worker her whole life working small jobs since she was 6 due to having a poor family. Now 17 years later Abby's new job is...
37.6K 1.8K 26
Niall Horan is tired (and slightly embarrassed) of being the only one in his circle who is still single. The people around him - his family, his frie...
341K 15.1K 55
"Please Harry! I promise I won't do anything ever again, just please don't hurt me," I beg as I look into his now dark eyes. I see him pull out a sca...