spotted red{On hold right now...

By alandra_01

Alexiah has been homeschooled her entire life and when her parents decide to send her to public school she me... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five.
chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight.
chapter nine
chapter 9 part two
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen

chapter therteen

41 3 0
By alandra_01

Alexiah's POV

Friday came with grace. I was almost use to waking up and getting breakfast early in the morning and when I explained to my mom that she didn't have to pick me up on Wensday she almost started to argue and I pointed out that we were saving money-which from my moms perspective we didn't have much. Dylan behaved around Michel even though he was starting to get on my nerves. But Friday morning was finally here and I couldn't wait.

"Remember when you get home if the doors locked just g around back okay. Love you Lexi." I smiled and gave her a kiss.

"I know mom. Love you too." I hopped out of the car and shut the door.

"Hey birdy." I smiled as Dylan wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder from behind.

"Good morning delinquent." He chuckled. He said it was okay if I called him that sense he called me birdy, which I still don't understand why he calls me that.

"It's Friday, you know what that means."

"Tomorrows Saturday and I get to sleep in?"

"And don't forget sleeping in on Sunday." We headed into school.

"I go to church on Sunday so theres not much sleeping in I can do on Sunday." he chuckled.

"Whats so funny." He stopped laughing but he still had that stupid smile on his face.

"Nothing. I just, well I should of guessed." We made it to our lockers. I opened mine gently as I watched him kick his locker when it didn't open on the first try. I smiled.

"You should come to church with us." He stopped doing his combination and looked at me.

"What?"

Dylan's POV

"You should come to church with us." I froze.

"What?" I almost wispered. The last time I went to church was when my mom wanted to try it out. I had a cracker and drank wine.

"You should. Come to. Church with us." She repeated as she grabbed her stuff for her first and second class.

"Why..." I barley got out. The last time I went to church I hit the pope dude for touching me. After that I didn't go to churches.

"Maybe you'll enjoy it. What time do you wake up on Sundays?"

"Aumm. Eight." She leaned up against her locker with a silly grin on her face.

"See. Just give me your address and we can come pick you up." I didn't want her to see where I lived.

"Or heres an idea. You give me the address of the church and I'll meet you there."

"Okay. Do you have a peice of paper?" I must of looked flustered because she because she was wearing her little adorable smile.

"Yeah, hold on." I quickly did my combination and opened my locker. I shoved my back pack into it and grabbed the note book on the top shelf and handed it to her. She opened it up and put it against the lockers.

"There. Sevice starts at 10:45 Sunday school starts at 9:45. See if you can make it to sunday school." I took the notebook and almost dropped it.

I'm going to church. I'm going to go to church with Alexiah and her parents. What the hell am I going to wear? Or what should I bring? I almost asked her but she looked up at the clock.

"Oh shoot. I have to go take a test in Mr. Erbs class."

"I'll walk you there." She smiled as we walked down the hall.

"Thanks."

"Anything for my bird right." Shoot! I looked at her. She didn't seem to have heard my whole sentence. We walked in silence to Mr. Erbs room.

"Alexiah, glad you could make it. Hello Dylan. You planning on taking the test early too?"

"No I just wanted to walk Bir-Alexiah here." Alexiah chuckled. And Mr. Erb Tilted his head.

"You could get a head start and then help Alexiah when your done."

"Get a head start. Or I'll be the one stuck with all the work Mr. Erb's doesn't want to do." He chuckled.

"I got nothing to lose right. Why not." Mr. Erb handed me a test and handed Alexiah one too. I sat in my normal seet and started.

"Okay Alexiah, now that Dylans here don't say the answer out loud. Just write it down. Okay your first question is..."

By the time the bell rand I had one question to go. I finished it less than a minute later.

"Okay Alexiah Question 12. What is-"

"Mr. Erb, we need to go to class." He looked up at the clock.

"She's almost done. You go ahead and tell the teacher she will be there soon. I don't have a first hour class so it doesn't bother me."

"Okay. I'll tell him. Good luck bird." She smiled.

"Don't worry I got this." I laughed, I set the test on his desk and smiled as I headed out the door and down the hall to my first class. I walk in and head strate to Mr. Fisher.

"Hey Dylan whats up?"

"Alexiah Wood it taking a test in Mr. Erbs class. She's almost done but she might not make it in time for the bell." the bell rings.

"Yup. She won't make it." He laughed.

"Thank you Dylan. You can sit down now." I headed to the back of the room and sat down. Mr. Fisher started talking but I wasn't listening. I was waiting for Alexiah. I felt off when she wasn't in class. Just like the first day she knocked on the door and Mr. Fisher opened it with a smile.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Don't worry Miss. Wood. Mr. Jackson told me. Just take a seet." She said a hushed thank you as she walked down the rows and sat next to me. I smiled at her. She smiled back.

The hour went by fast. When the bell rang she collected her stuff.

"Alexiah, I need to talk to you."

"Yes, Mr. Fisher." We both walked up to his desk. I stood behind her to the left.

"Alexiah, Monday your class will be taking a test. Now Mrs. Grace informed me of your extra needs. So either you come in before class or after class."

"I can come in before. My mom drops me off at six in the morning on Mondays."

"Okay. Now just to be on the safe side Dylan would you join her. I don't want to be accused of something that didn't happen."

"Thats not a problem sir."

"Okay. Thank you. Now If you two need a pass," he looked up at the clock. "you have Mr. Erbs right."

"Yes."

"I'll just send him an email."

"Thank you sir. See you Monday."

"See you two later." We walked out the door as the bell rang. People were rushing to class as Alexiah and I walked down the hall.

"Ypu know I could come pick you up so your mom doesn't have to drive you. I mean he wants us to both to be here anyway." She looked down at her shoes.

"I'll have to ask my parents." She said in almost a wisper. We both turn ito an open door. Mr. Erb was passig out tests.

"And you won't have any extra time to take this test so finish it today. And -oh Mr. Jackson and Miss. Wood nice of you to finally join us."

"Sorry sir. Mr. Fisher had to talk to us." I didn't look to the side but I knew Michel was talking about us. I heard a snicker and almost turned my head.

"Do you have a pass?"

"Mr. Fisher said he would email you. If you would like you could call him."

"Thats fine Dylan. I'll take your word on it. You two wait in the hall for me. The rest of you-if I find anyone talking during the test, looking at anyone elses test, or passing notes to people who aren't finished, not only will your tests be counted as a zero but you will get a detention." Alexiah and I walked out into the hall.

"Goodness. People actually cheat like that?"

"Even with his threats they'll still try to cheat." She shook her head like the idea of cheating was insane.

"Okay you two. I need you to run some erins for me." I sighed. This was going to be fun.

Alexiah's POV

We did erin for Mr. Erb for the whole class. Dylan laughed when Mr. Erb said errons I didn't understand why at first but after we started doing them I understood. What he sent us to do was collect his mail, give other teachers their mail or gave tuem information he needed them to know.

"I have one last thing I want you two to do. Send this to my wife in room 145. Then you two can go to your next class." He handed me a note and I smiled.

"No problem sir. Thank you." We walked down the halls with our books in are hands.

"What are you doing this weekend?" I looked up at him.

"I thought we already talked about this?"

"I mean what are you doing tomorrow?" I looked down and thought.

"Nothig that I know of. Why?" He smiled and looked a head.

"No reason."

"Okay." I smiled and we walked in silence. I felt his hand on mine and I let him take my hand in his. His touch fekt different. Almost like a shock of energy.

For some reason I loved it.

***

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here it is everyone!

Enjoy! Comment!

Continue Reading